What did he do wrong?

What did he do wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

nhpr.org/post/mitt-romney-finally-takes-credit-obamacare
change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lose.

the cum stains on his wifes dress before that presser really gave his campaign an awkward tone

C U C K
U
C
K

he ignored the polls

>amnesty
>warmonger
>free trade
>socially conservative
He was shit. The right wing hated him.

>ran against a popular candidate
No one could beat Obama

He was not Ron paul

47%

He's a cuck Mexican

Sleepy Ben Carson would fodderize Obama

Let's do the same and shout memes!

Trump MAGA MAGA le cucked cuck le Harambe le rare pepe le deplorables le (((((((((brackets))))))))), polls are skewed and everyone I dislike is CTR shill.

>corporations are people my friend
i fucking hate this bootlickers for this comment

He was a generic globalist shill, basically Hillary with a dick

A lot of things, but effectively giving up for the last two months of the election definitely didn't help.

Forgot to fill his binder with women

Why didn't they listen?

Cuckservative born with a silver spoon, epitome of the GOPe, literally and figuratively no different than Obongo.

Fun fact: Obongocare is essentially a derivative of what Romney had already instituted in Massachusetts.

nhpr.org/post/mitt-romney-finally-takes-credit-obamacare

>free trade is bad

When will this meme end?

47%
%

desu i still dont really understand the whole 47% thing

but he was up against obama who is a very populist candidate

Everything.

He became a cuck.

The rest is history.

The moral of the story - don't be a cuck!

Free trade doesn't exist. Most of the world's wealth is controlled by a small group of people that can freely manipulate the market as they wish.

When it stops fucking over the American middle class

He was pitted against Obama

hes a fucking mormon.
>mfw there are people ITT that would actually be OK with a mormon president

he sucked hillarys dick

sign this petition to fuck up david brock and his correct the record goons. you can use a fake name and it only takes 2 minutes

>change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate

He is a mormon. That's enough to never vote for him.

>What did he do wrong?

He ran for office some 40+ years after the deliberate demographic transformation of the USA had begun.

Also he was a cuck.

I was a Ron Paul guy.

If the RNC had at the very least acknowledged Paul and his platform, I would have gone to the polls for Romney along with many others.

I think he could have won had they respected Paul more, I am not saying make him a VP or anything. But they shouldn't have shunned him the way they did.

Pics?

>What did he do wrong
He wasn't Trump

Also, we was the most boring person on the planet and a fucking mormon. The fact that he only lost by about 3.5% of popular vote is not something that I would brag about if I were a lefty.

He didn't have any balls

But it doesnt. Free trade creates jobs in efficient industries, and also gives people wider variety of goods they could purchase.

t. Soros

CREEPY CRACKER

he didnt kill bin laden.

White and a Mormon

Who is that fucken...idr the name, not john mccain but the other guy who ran against Barack HUSSEIN Obama (SAW). His problem was beyond a idiot against a boreal Perrysville person insteaf of using hogs smarts. Ehr be a fucken loser and befuddled your intent against the oppose sow insteaf of reading the table and playing you're card s appellate sorrowful? Idiots

RARE

Why did you kill Gaddafi :(

On many issues he was a carbon copy of Obama. Not a good way to get conservatives to vote for him and Democrats would never cross the aisle away from their dreamy diversity candidate.

Plus the fact that he was a Vulture capitalist that killed more American jobs than the great depression didn't help. Offshoring jobs after hostile takeovers was how he made his millions.

he cucked

it was a mistake
we wuz wantin freedums n sheeit
now everyone regrets it.

>Neocon
>Investment shark
>Mormon
>
>
>... that's more than enough

Obama is actually likeable.

>inb4 this post sets on fire.

Kang Crimson

>Vulture capitalist looks bad to the middle class and poor, which make up a portion of your independents
>47% thing
>Obama was still popular despite many missteps

That's it. He also put blind faith in polls that showed him winning handily.

>No one could beat Obama

Little known fact, Obama lost a house race in 2000 to a mentally challenged negro named Bobby Rush. Look him up. He is literally retarded.

Obama would have lost to another black man like Herman Cain or Based Ben. I also believe Trump probably could have beaten him in 2012.

He picked the wrong religion

pretty much this. he refused to change strategy / behavior even when it became clear his campaign wasn't working and he was going to lose.

He ran against a minority. Idk why the left doesn't just cut loose and run black woman after black woman. They wouldn't even need to campaign, they'd just pick up enough electorate automatically by dent of race and gender solidarity.

I don't know about that. Cool '08 Black Guy Obama plays better than Generic Matronly Black Woman.

his name is mittens, for starters

I don't think you recognize how many women are voting Clinton cause of
>much funny
Hell even my mom is voting for her just cause she's a woman.

Believe anything written by Joseph Smith.

>much funny
should be
>muh cunny
Fucking auto correct

Implying his goal was to win the election.

People still think he wasn't chosen to lose on purpose and even if he did win, that anything would be different now.

Career politician sellout globalist faggot

T. Jew

Am I the only one who thinks he has a similar voice to George Clooney?

I like it. It's comfy.

not when you are "free trading" with countries whose governments repress wages for it's citizens.

Obama was weak in 2012. He could have been beaten

Would things be any different of Romney won? Would there still have been an affordable healthcare act, NDAA, etc?

He tried to get elected in a year when Obama's administration had successfully used the IRS to attack and silence the grass roots opposition to his presidency.

>something not even Richard Nixon was able to do.

There was effectively no "get out the vote" for Romney. He also didn't help himself by allowing the MSM successfully paint him as "not being for the little guy."

If Romney won:
>US goes through with invading Syria to help ISIL in 2013, Obama backed out at the last moment but Romney was firmly for invading Syria through and through
>worse relations with Iran and Russia because of the latter
>race relations not as bad
>SJWs continue to grow, reach further heights than they did under Obama before collapsing 2014-current
>republicans don't retake the senate
>Hillary Clinton wipes the floor against Romney's reelection in 2016

>What did he do wrong?

Ran against a black President who remained immensely popular with the base of his party.

Be a member of a disquieting cult, which made the base of HIS party leery of him and drove down turnout among the religious right.

Be named "Romney." As some families seem to just exude presidencies (Bushes. Adamses, Harrisons, Roosevelts, maybe Clintons) there is an opposite force that makes some families perennial losers ion Presidential races.

>He could have been beaten

Of course he COULD have been. But he remained the First Black President (tm), and was going to get an elevated turnout in the black precincts no matter what.

To beat him, Romney would have needed to similarly drive up turnout in his base -- but his religion kept him from being able to do that -- there were only limited exit polls that cheeked religious demographics, but those few suggest that the Religious Right turnout was off significantly.

Without a surge on the right to match Obama's surge in black boxes, Romney was defeated.

I actually thought he would be good. I was hoping he would slash and burn government jobs. He most likely wouldn't have pulled out of the middle east and left a power vacuum. He did recognize that a strong military was the key to keeping peace around the world so you probably wouldn't be seeing the huge refugee crisis you are seeing now.

>>republicans don't retake the senate
Interesting, and you are probably right. Though that's an opportunity wasted, at least they got the Nevada Nutjob out of the Majority Leader slot, and forced Obama to enact much of his program through easily-reversible Executive Orders instead of through harder-to-reverse legislation.

>There was effectively no "get out the vote" for Romney.

I'd disagree with that. My sense, rather, was that the effort was not successful when fundamentalists and evangelicals looked in the mirror election morning and said, "Nope, can't do it, can't vote for the Mormon (Satanic cultist)," and went back to bed.

Though on reflection, that may be what you meant by "effectively," the effort was made, it just didn't work.

He was told by his satanic jew masters to throw the election like a good goy

he was Mormon
never forget Mountain Meadows

He was the medias trust tipping point.

he was weak. he NEVER went on the offensive nor did he ever try to set the narrative. he was always on the defense and performed terribly at it. he ran a mccain 2.0 campaign. all the mistakes mccain did, romney did x100. he let obama walk all over him.

I'm scared that a Trump presidency could lead into Democrats retaking the senate in 2018.

I disagree. I knew plenty of fundamentalists who voted for him but I'm in a state where is doesn't matter. Ppl will vote their wallet over anything else. In swing states there wasn't enough ppl going door to door to make the case for him. Obama's door to door was the best in history (and is still in place... something that also has never been done before). There was nobody locally making the case that Obama's progressiveness was dangerous to the social conservatives. Evangelicals have come out in support of Trump and Trump is hardly religious; he's just said he will look out for them. Trump has been able to get around the ground game thing so far by name recognition and social media but if he does loose it will be that not enough ppl locally were going door to door to get voters to show up.