What's everyone's MBTI on Cred Forums...

What's everyone's MBTI on Cred Forums? I'm an INFJ so I obviously want an ideal world that's free of the degenerates polluting the world of today. How does your MBTI factor into your world view?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate
16personalities.com/free-personality-test
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm an INTJ, so I obviously want you to delete your shitty thread.

INTJ. Everyone is wrong except me.

INTJ über alles!

Are INTJs just common on Cred Forums or something. Every other personality thread I've seen is loaded with them.

INTP, I'm the only person in the room capable of assessing the situation rationally and objectively.

INTP
after deep analysis: fuck you all

Personality test is bullshit. I got INTP once. Tried it again a few months later and I got ESTP

It's because all INTJ's are autists. Does it actually surprise you that they would be here in such a large volume?

ENTP

Contrarian Asshole: The MBTI

INTP here

yes, extremely common, second most common is INTP

>introverted
>unemotional
>mentally isolated

sound like Cred Forums you think?

>horoscopes for adults, the thread

ESTP reporting in

ENTP

True, but the ones I know in real life aren't bad people, just really fucking awkward and socially retarded, I have to literally tell them that you shouldn't say that. I'm an ENFJ

sign this petition to fuck up david brock and his correct the record goons. you can use a fake name and it only takes 2 minutes...

>change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate

ENFP Champion mentality master race.

INFJ as well. My worldview is based around hopes that, one day, people won't be so fucking retarded. Too bad that'll never happen.

Who the hell is this guy?

ENTJ and it's great.

>I have to literally tell them that you shouldn't say that.

I knew a faggot like you. Everyone secretly despised him

Pretty much. I'm a very cynical idealist. Basically I do good despite the fact that people are shit and won't give a shit. I do good because I should.

ISTP friends unite

INFJ reporting, new inquisition when?

Well they shouldn't be so damn retarded. It should be obvious certain things shouldn't be said.

ENTP

Soon, friend......soon.

Your not the dictator of what can be said. Go to china if you don't want free speech

We attack at sunrise.

sup fellow INTJ's

Should idiocy be promoted or said? Should we let retards speak their minds and pollute people?

INFP.
I used to be outgoing but after middle school I settled into being an observer.

ISTP but i believe these "personality types" are as based as the zodiac signs meaning they shouldn't be taken seriously

INTp - T
60% Introverted
100% Intuitive
90% Thinking
20% Prospecting
100% Turbulent

I am extremely objective and result-driven to the point of being a borderline utilitarian, I tend to hate republicans and fellow Trump supporters more than anyone else because they make me look bad and they don't compromise enough. I am also a grandmaster of making extreme generalizations which is from the N.

There's nothing I dislike more than stupid people who agree with me.

I/STJ here.

This shit belongs on another board. If all we're going by is online personality tests then we may as well be discussing buzzfeed quizzes.

Still spamming, INTJ male with INFP female is comfy af

you intuition faggs are practically hippies, your senses are dulled

ISTP is objectively the best personality type.

ENTP

We can predict the future unlike you. We can read people far better too. I know that INFJs are known for being the best bullshit detectors.

ENFJ master race reporting in

Personalities change over time, ya faggot. Do you also think an outgoing straight guy would still be outgoing if he was gang banged by gunpoint in a classroom full of clowns, whilest one of the clowns has it's a small world on repeat?

I always feel like the best revolutionary group would be an INFJ, INTJ, ENFJ, and ENTJ. The INFJ will make ethos of the revolution, the ENFJ will be the face, the INTJ will strategize and the the ENTJ will organize it all to make it all work.

Finally, the best personality has some representation

INFP - Supported Ron Paul, Bernie Sanders, and now Donald Trump. While I believe in love and tolerance for all people, I still have the intuitive side of me that fights for what I know would be a better world than the one we have now. I also lean to the left both fiscally and socially.

That's basically what drives me, we can have a better world that what we have. We have to try anyway.

I'm constantly disappointed by how fucked up society, culture, and the world is. The only thing that can help is to do a little bit of good whenever you can.

I know how you feel, I dislike most people because most people are just disgusting, I don't like violence but I sometimes wonder if just culling anyone who is bad is the real answer. But yeah I just try to do good where I can.

Best piece of advice I can give you is to lead by example. People don't want to change when you tell them why they should change. If you just show them there's a better way to think by being the change, then they'll voluntarily do the same.

True, it's generally better to show, not to tell.

INTJ.

It's always fucking INFJs that bring up the MBTI

Hello, my brethren.

ENTP
I see that most people here are not really as 'redpilled' as they think they are. And when it comes to my world view, I don't really care what is going to happen in the end. I just want to witness chaos that's all :D

I swing from INTJ and intp.

My reclusiveness is so bad that I'm taking medication to cope with the outside.

Who else is a generic stone cold autist.

It's because they read that one meme with various characters and their Myers Briggs and see that whoever made it put the Vito Corleone as INTJ. Then they believe they are automatically him, because they're stupid faggots.

This thread reminds me of all the times my mom emails me those fucking Chinese horoscopes

Link me to the thing, niggers

16personalities.com/free-personality-test

>what's your snowflake letters :^)

ISTJ

Just curious, do you enjoy following rules?

ISTP so basically I find all you fascists and christfags just as annoying as the SJWs you claim to hate. Honestly you both fall into the human garbage tier of people so I wounder why you don't hook up and make little garbage pale kids.

If the rules make sense. I am not big on useless protocol, but I definitely don't deviate from a system or way of doing things if I see value in it, or if I am steeped in it habitually. Living life has taught me to improvise if expedient.

This.

consistently get intp-a and i guess it affects my world view in the sense that i dont give a fuck about being ostracized for holding views and values based on my own research and analysis.

i think our type is prone to becoming extremists because we generally care a lot about logical consistency and being as objective as possible

Hail, fellow duty fulfiller!

INTP

this shit doesn't exist, anyone can exhibit traits of any profile on any given day

Sorry if this derails, but I'm curious--
What are y'all's MBTI and your temperament type? ISTJ, mostly melancholy with choleric tendencies.

INTJ

melancholic. I don't give enough shits to be choleric.

This is true
represent

Melancholic INFJ.

can you be INTJ without being autistic?

From what I've seen they need to connect with people 1 on 1 they are socially autistic in groups but 1 on 1 they're fine.

INTP master race

Also LIBertarian master race

My nigga, Enfp mustard race

>try to findout my personality
>get Jewed

That's literally autism

Consider suicide.

Explain and I might.

Tests are biased towards NTs because the questions seem to imply you're an idiot if you're not NT. So, it's bullshit.

*unsheathes katana

What the hell am I

lurk moar faggot, left libertarianism is pants on head, right libertarianism is easily taken advantage of by ethnocentrics.