Massive Hillary fraud in Ohio

CTR on suicide watch.
Well, Cred Forums, what do you think about this? Is it credible, can someone prove it?
christiantimesnewspaper.com/breaking-tens-of-thousands-of-fraudulent-clinton-votes-found-in-ohio-warehouse/

Other urls found in this thread:

christiantimesnewspaper.com/breaking-tens-of-thousands-of-fraudulent-clinton-votes-found-in-ohio-warehouse/
change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate.
birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/election-2015-need-poll-card-9199587
snopes.com/clinton-votes-found-in-warehouse/
www2.gwu.edu/~erpapers/teachinger/glossary/tammany-hall.cfm
theglobeandmail.com/news/world/to-ohioans-donald-trumps-the-only-chance-weve-got/article32204537/
youtube.com/watch?v=KIEHhAChsYc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think it would be interesting.

Guys?

bump

>christiantimesnewspaper.com/breaking-tens-of-thousands-of-fraudulent-clinton-votes-found-in-ohio-warehouse/

HAHAHAHAHAHA WONDERFUL

Nice source you got the OP.

Fake and gay. They're making these stories up so when real election fraud occurs, nobody will believe it.

A sort of "boy who cried wolf" thing.

>christiantimesnewspaper

Literally no one will read it and the big media will not care about it because it's anti-hillary news.

YUGE

Kek dat source!

>christiantimesnewspaper

what did orthodox Ivan mean by this?

>christiantimesnewspaper

Wow, sounds pretty unbiased to me, eh?

>Implying christfags actually can read

sign this petition to fuck up david brock and his correct the record goons. you can use a fake name and it only takes 2 minutes

>change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate.

FAKE

If you can't tell almost instantly upon looking at the photo that "ballot box" is clearly added with MS Paint. (That's right, it's such a bad fake it's not even done with photo shop).

Then JUST.

I don't fucking know.

I just can't even.

I'd love to think Killery is doing something like that. But seriously. That is the gayest fucking fake picture I have ever seen.

Hillary foundation has probably already paid off or killed anyone involved. Doubt we'll here about this again.

If they're pulling this in Ohio you bet your ass they are doing it in Florida.

This explains their confidence with the fraudulent polling everywhere.

This is probably the biggest election story of the century if true.

OMFG! THEY FOUND THEM IN ENGLAND AS WELL!!!!!

birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/election-2015-need-poll-card-9199587

THIS
snopes.com/clinton-votes-found-in-warehouse/

I assumed it was labeled in order to show what the boxes are for those reading the article. Otherwise it's just a guy standing in front of black boxes.

Doesn't impact the credibility of the story one iota.

Stay gullible. Or CTR shill?

>Snopes

HAHAHAHAHAHA stop trying to peddle your personal Hillary Defense website.

Pic

>czech-m

But seriously... this site is a fake disinffo site designed to make the more reactionary (ie most annoying) conspiracy minded folk shout

>LOOK!!! LOOK EVERYONE!! SEE?? CLINTON CHEATED!!!1

so much that by the time the REAL vote fraud is brought up, John and Jane Normalfag will say:
>yeah yeah, whatever, you people have been saying that for months now! The last three times you said this it was so obviously a false story to smear her campaign etc etc etc

Look at the other stories. Proven fake shit like:
>ROMANIAN HACKER OF CLINTON EMAILS FOUND DEAD IN HIS CELL!!

Only Guccifer is not dead... he's alive and in FBI custody.

disinfo and OP is either

A) A retarded mouthbreather who was had (most likely scenario)

or

B) A knowing disinfo agent (less likely, but still probable)

I'm not defending Hillary, I'm defending the truth you massive cunt.

Christian times is not a good source and their "coverage" is sloppy at best and their photo evidence is from Britain.

Find me a more reliable source and I might take the serious. Until then, FAKE!

I personally called the Franklin County Board of Elections and spoke to a lady who stated "oh theyre definitely fraudulent, thats not even our equipment; but let me get you too out public relations guy who they want us to send questions to."
A man then answered and said the entire story was false and that no such boxes were found. Odd contradiction I thought.

The Democratic party has become so corrupt it's sickening

Likely referring to the tote boxes in the pictures you fucking autist.

When faggots like you fall for fake stories like this, you discredit the real whistleblowers.

>has become

kek... it's almost like you've never heard of the Tammany Hall scandal.

www2.gwu.edu/~erpapers/teachinger/glossary/tammany-hall.cfm

Thanks for correcting my record, leaf.
Perhaps if the goddamn democrats hadnt stolen the primary stories like this wouldnt be so believable.

I really wish you fuckers would stop getting my hopes up.

>snopes
wow...effective...

>snopes

just as credible as CNN nowadays

"As I rode west along Route 40, the old National Road that once took U.S. pioneers from the East of the country to the unsettled West, I lost track of how many Vote Donald Trump signs were on people’s lawns. Folks here have turned to the Republican candidate with real enthusiasm, not just as the lesser of two evils.

But I do remember how many Hillary Clinton signs there were along the road: one. It was outside the town of Cambridge. I stopped to make sure I wasn’t mistaken."

theglobeandmail.com/news/world/to-ohioans-donald-trumps-the-only-chance-weve-got/article32204537/

That's why they do it.

A lot off younger people seem to think that people sink the time and effort (and of course $$) into these sites just to "ruse people" with the whole "xD I trol u lel!"' shit.

No, it's to make you feel how you do right now so that when the real stuff is posted, no one is excited about it because
>it's probably just another faggot with some fake shit again

and the story gains no traction due to burnout.

Never get excited, always look at it critically and then you'll get hype if it warrants it.
Otherwise you'll just stop seeking all together, and they win.

Don't let them do that to you.

>discredit snopes
>don't bother looking at the evidence presented

You're just like Shillary's followers, screaming "omg its fox news it's always biased and totally made up."

It's not believable because of the shitty MS Paint letters on the boxes.

Do I think Hillary is up to some crooked shit? Hell yes.

Would she just leave a bunch of incriminating fake ballots in a warehouse for some random joe electrician to find? No. That's just fucking retarded. There's no shortage of bring your own lock private storage spaces for shit like that.

This is the same website who say this is false youtube.com/watch?v=KIEHhAChsYc it's absolutely worthless. They have no credibility anymore and are doing exactly what leftists do, ignore everything in the face of hard evidence because it goes against their narrative. Did you never find it bizarre that two life long "Republican" supporters constantly smear Republicans and constantly defend Democrats even when the facts and evidence show the opposite?

>Is it credible?
Can you even read, faggots? I asked is it credible or not.

No. Christian Times is a tabloid.

Thank you.