Bow to your leader

Bow to your leader

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YES

Did this Jew bastard write up a business plan for Cred Forums on powerpoint? topkek

He's not a jew.
He's much worse.

Why is he using Trumpism
Thats meme-appropriation.
I will not stand for this Shkreli

I can't avoid making hard

hes full of shit
he lives off pissing people off
a real life le ebin troll

I'm confused why he's doing a swot analysis, is he about to go on a meme ad campaign? We don't want any more normies, we're full.

MAKE Cred Forums EDGY AGAIN

sign this petition to fuck up david brock and his correct the record goons. you can use a fake name and it only takes 2 minutes....

>change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate

"I will create revenue channels..." but has no detail on how. Now that is not a business plan I would have any belief in.

Albanian?

Orz

He's the best fucking troll.

>meme
>meme
>meme
>meme
>meme
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
NORMIES GET OUT.

>haha lets go to Cred Forums they have the funniest memes haha lol xD
NO!

You do realize he's fucking with you right?
He made those slides to intentionally fuck with Cred Forums.

It is an amazing insight into how people jew each other watching faggots like this try to say they are in charge of this shit.

Can niggas not accept no one is in charge?

Cred Forums is sucking this guy's dick like they did with Milo's. You people are dense. Stop giving this rich basterd attention.

This faggot needs to lurk more

>Consequences will never be the same guy.

Isn't he dead?

This deserves its own thread

More pee pee poo poo sounds right for mev

I just can't believe someone actually uses SWOT-analysis. I thought they were just a meme, that was pushed over people in business 101.

who is this faggot?