When will woman finally realize they are just a pretty hole? What will happen then?

When will woman finally realize they are just a pretty hole? What will happen then?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They've been aware of it for a century or so now

>pretty hole
But vaginas (except for a few) are pretty damn ugly.

He meant the whole persona in general

Thats not a healthy way to think fella.
Woman are nice, they are nurturing and soft.
Just stop expecting whores to be wholesome, they will always disappoint.

>Woman are nice
they're actually pretty cruel and hostile, more often than not

I honestly don't even pretend that I want anything else anymore. I will feign interest on the most basic level, but that's as far as it goes.
Deep down they know it to be true. Women are scared because the world is so unstable that they feel they can't rely on men to protect them. The great irony is that they fail to see how big of a role they play in destabilizing the western world as a whole.

Never met any nice girls in your life user?
They are not all cruel and hostile and when they are its usually directed towards other women.

Maybe I have just had better life experiences.

most girls I've dated eventually become jealous of their own vagina. since it is the only part of them with value.

>t. Kissless Virgin

I think a lot of us have gotten to this point. In my life I think I've met 2 women I could hold an interesting conversation with.

They all pretend to have "interests" and "hobbies" but it's the most superficial interpretation of the word. Eg. I met a girl who "loved cooking", turns out all she did was look at food on Pinterest and occasionally make grilled cheese. She would waste her student funds on eating out every day... It's tiresome

ITT we discuss reasons Elliot Rodger was actually right all along.

This is typical.
The only positive that comes from realizing just how vapid women are is that you are significantly less likely to find them intimidating in any social setting, even if you are among the most beta of men.
We live in a society where you can totally opt out of the sexual marketplace and even the workforce if you want to. You can build your own world.
Once you have self worth and confidence gained from exploring other meaningful arenas in life you can finally see women as a big fucking joke.

Not an argument

The ones who realize it do pretty well in life.

>you boys are such boys
yeah
what the fuck else would they be?

You might want to look a bit harder.

Tip: avoid clubs and tinder

this one "just noticed".

yes.

I actually would have no problem if they just realized once and for all that their utility does not go much beyond being a hole unless they are actually doing their jobs being a mom and a wife, which few are actually interested.

What did she mean by this?

Well said

Ze/Zr please learn the proper pronouns racist

Thats when we, the alpha redpilled me start enslaving them and trading them like livestock. Any who disobey get a quick neck snap, or if they're really bad they get thrown to the masses of betas to live out the rest of their lives such,king dick for the rest of all of eternity

Bruce Jenner. Similar, but mutilated.

well, he didn't go crazy for no reason at all

True. I think he was an idiot that put too much value on sex, and would have been better served living life than throwing it away. But he was right on one thing. Women do ruin everything.

When will men finally realize they are just throbbing meat rods? What will happen then?

sign this petition to fuck up david brock and his correct the record goons. you can use a fake name and it only takes 2 minutes.

>>>>change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate

Not an argument, see men and women are not equals, we invented and support pretty much the entire society, woman contributions besides giving birth and being a pretty hole to fuck are minimal.

She rolls her eyes, but she likes the attention

Look, I know its cool to hate women on le Cred Forums board but just because you haven't gotten any action yet doesn't mean you should make shitty threads.

When they get over 30

>le you are kissless virgin argument

dont know if woman or just a lame troll

How many women in those gifs and pictures you are posting have you fucked? How many of them would laugh at you for even attempting it?

>t. Toasty roastie

>Maybe I have just had better life experiences.
Must be.
And
>Never met any nice girls in your life user?
We can say that about any.
Ever met a nice nigger?
Ever met a nice shitskin?
Most people have probably met plenty, but that wont change how the majority behave and are perceived.
Majority of women i have met are vain as hell, shallow empty jealous husks just constantly looking to be filled. I've met sweet girls, but even they were vain as hell, or self centered as hell one way or another.
ALL of them, without fail, were some type of violent or crazy, however.
Conservative cuties with self respect are rare and are usually super religious/repressed.

You can't get mad at Islam for simply figuring this out and putting their women in their place.

thats exactly my point, they are just for fucking subjects

I don't even think men and women are equal, but I don't hate them blindly.
It's pretty fucking sad when I see some young dude praising Elliott Rodger for Christ sake.

Beauty has value, worth cultivating and preserving.

but we wuz executives n sheeeet

I like grilled cheese. I make it on Saturdays and Sundays. Good for breakfast or lunch. Add some ham or turkey and make it a melt. Throw a tomato on there and you're gonna love it, I guarantee it.

Contrary to media narrative, men above high school age rarely use "virgin" as an insult against other men. We all assume each other to be 400lb fleshlight-owning NEETs until proven otherwise.

Attacks against social status (like yours) stick out quite obviously on our Burmese bivouacing forum. Learn not to take the bait, femanon :^)

Sorry.