Wearing shoes inside the house

>wearing shoes inside the house

explain this, westerners.

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate
youtube.com/watch?v=64CVhTw_92Y
youtube.com/watch?v=_4nI7AgUKwk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wearing shoes inside the house is uncomfortable, and dirties rugs. I also would like an explanation.

야 주둥이 닥쳐 개새끼야...

We have vacuum cleaners.

I don't know anyone that goes inside with their shoes. Do you really think you're some special little snowflake because you put your shoes off before you enter a house?

Kys

I only wear shoes inside if I just got home or if leaving, otherwise, I just wear sandals

I don't wear shoes inside house

>germany
>"westerners"

Sorry Vaclav.

this. its common shit in europe.
also you are literal nigger of asian, without japs you would be at same level as african niggers.

I rent and have no deposit down.

Asians seem to think that if you take your shoes off, the floor won't get dirty. They never vacuum or sweep/mop. Fucking disgusting.

>implying i wear shoes inside, which would track snow and dirt inside my house
i thought you gooks were supposed to be smart? or is it only the ones that don't have the pepsi logo on their flag?

lol your flag looks like toilet paper that just whipped a massive shit.

HAHAHAAHAJAHA my god, you aswel kys please

not talking about you, germans. we all know you're clean freaks

i'm talking about the english speaking world, and to some extent the french too

I wear slippers because I'm OCD.

its an american thing. just like when you enter their house door and stand directly in their living room instead in a hallway.

Lazy.
To be honest it is one thing westerns do which makes no practical sense at all. I just got a place to myself for the first time and stopped wearing shoes indoors within a week.

Because thug life nigga. USA USA

I don't wear shoes inside the house?

I dont. I always take my shoes off at the door unless im at my friends house and we're about to leave somewhere.

I don't understand how people can wear shoes inside their home.

>one thing westerns do
you mean anglo subhumans do

Proudly wearing my hiking shoes indoors. What about it bitch!

We don't.
It's just an american piggu thing

I have never seen anyone in Europe do that. I think it is an american thing. Seems uncomfortable desu.

RARE
A
R
E

We do we just aren't autistic about it

>poland
>west

don't reply to this thread if you can't read, filthy slav

No one does

we don't wear shoes inside americans do though

You wouldn't understand
It's a freedom thing

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Because I have fucking tile.

UK don't do this.
I can clearly remember my childhood friends' parents asking me to take my shoes off whenever I entered their houses.

japanese maid cleans it up

It's not a "western" but a "southern" thing, which I do not understand either.

fucking disgusting

Nobody except couple weirdos do that here

진짜한국인이면 한국어 로말해봐

Ignore this English teacher shitpost.

American houses are shit tier. If you take a peek at the flag above that shitposters post, and its a US flag, you can guarantee that that poster lives in a messy house thats falling apart. Any american that says theyre living in a nice house is either naive or a liar.

Not even in Europe but I think this "Westerners wear shoes inside their house" thing is a load of shit.

We aren't prissy faggots, we did floor our houses with fucking straw mats before we invented the vacuum, we invented doormats, it isn't muddy all year, fuck you.

I visited my American friend at his home. he was a half white half black twin. he and his brother wore their shoes straight into their house.

When I took mine off, I realized his carpet was dirtied with mud, dog hair, dog excrements, and other unpleasant things. I almost had to vomit. In korea, they would kick you out of the house if you tried to pull something like that

Don't wear shoes unless I have to.

Lol ur flag is a choccy bar sticking out of the warapper

You fell for the "going to a black kids house" meme

I bet I can guess how much food they had. It was all candy crap, and nothing substantial in the whole house

We don't. It's a very uncommon thing.

This meme started decades ago. Back when TV sitcoms were really popular actors would wear shoes around the house because it was easier for getting on and off set. Quite a few American sitcoms became incredibly popular internationally. When foreigners saw this they thought it was custom in the US to wear your shoes inside.

While shoe traditions aren't as strict as say, Japan, nearly all self-respecting Americans remove their shoes. Foreigners are just ignorant and believe anything they hear about us based off the media.

I wouldn't mind taking shoes off inside the house, but nobody else will do it and I don't want to get my socks dirty and step on stickers.

Speak for yourself, i'm wearing my shoes right now.

>pic related

i never do

Growing up my parent's cleaning service would deep clean the rug every other week. Plus americans love clean new shoes.

I can only afford a cleaning service once a month now, bitches take their shoes off at my house

Based taeposter

Fuck yo couch nigga.

No shoes inside in the UK. My whole extended family and every single friends' house that I've been in all took their shoes off inside the house.

That's why you wouldn't get it
In America you don't get killed for wearing shoes inside
Freedom is tough to explain if you are not born into it

This. We always take them off.

Hey, we don't do it either. We're not animals or Americans

#notallwesterners

I don't know of anyone who wears shoes inside their own house. When you invite someone else to your home though they'll usually keep theirs on. I guess because its considered impolite to demand someone take their shoes off and the person entering feels uncomfortable either being in their stinky socks or barefoot.

First-world countries have sidewalks and other solid walking surfaces outdoors, so nothing visible gets on our shoes during our day that would show up on our carpet.

During my average day I don't set a single foot in dirt, mud, or grass.

no they dont you liar. Accept the fact that the US is trash when it comes to that

Do yanks get foot infections all the time from wearing shoes 24/7?

I've never met another Canadian who wears shoes in the house

야 뭐야 씨발 새끼? 나도 한국인 이다.

>sleeping on the floor
>eating NOODLES and RICE with fucking sticks
>the stupidity of the kotatsu

I wear home slippers.

That's why they exists, damm you uneducated apes.

We don't.

Speak Korean if you are Korean. I am sure by the way you speak you are not.

A FUCKING SODA

>no they dont you liar. Accept the fact that the US is trash when it comes to that

I don't know what shit hole part of the country you live in, but I can assure you that is definitely not the case in most of the country.

I guess if you don't have carpeted floors it might be fine? I only wear shoes in the house if I'm in a hurry and forgot something in another room

I don't know a single person that wears their shoes inside the house. I feel like its just a meme that people post.

everything is hardwood, easy to sweep

>implying Finland is part of "the West"

A

FUCKING

CHOCOLATE BAR

I'm always prepared

Yes it is. You are the only american saying you take your shoes off. Every other american is defending it

Timestamp your passport faggot. Where do you live?

I have indoor flip flops and outdoor flip flops.

Clean feet all the way

I don't wear shoes in the house but if I forget to take them off because I am busy my beautiful white 10/10 wife gets on her knees and takes them off for me...

sign this petition to fuck up david brock and his correct the record goons. you can use a fake name and it only takes 2 minutes.

>change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate

Gook fight!

>PC on the floor.
Please, please gas yourself.

Don't tell me you bought into the "finns are mongols" maymay

Slippers are not shoes. If you have cold floors slippers are fine, but wearing actual fucking sneakers inside, which you just used to take your dog to shit in the woods, is just gross and unsanitary.

I don't get why people feel like they can just drag dirt in all they want at my house.

For a long time I thought that people in TV shows wore shoes inside because it was part of the costume. Do you guys have different shoes for inside or do you track mud and shit into your house every day?

You're filthy. Take your fucking shoes off.

nobody i know wears shoes inside his or her home.
if you live in the countryside you should absolutely not wear shoes inside the house ever. we have lots of unpaved footpaths here and just imagine how disgusting it would be if you just carried that shit into the house
>inb4 i'd just clean my shoes xD

this was exactly how it was. they gave me a rice krispie treat. the mother was an overweight blonde woman while the father was a blue collar black man.

내가 부산에 있어. 남포-동 옆에

>Implying I don't have filters covering all the air ports.

pleb

You fucking seen the people here?

Nah, but in all seriousness we are most eastern western people there are with huge influences from Russia and rest of the shit eastwards.

Can I get a patty bro?

Hey I have the same headphones, they are great

No

I can't explain it, it's something savages do and I haven't had much contact with them.

type english not japanese

i wear plastic sandals.

Yeah, nice and comfy :)
Fucking YES.

Here in LA people even tend to go barefooted on the house, specially now that it's spring.

fucking disgusting.

and you put your face and body on the same bed that you drag your piss stained public urinal shoes on? kys filthy white pig

1) you're a fat, white, autistic English teacher from either western Europe or north America, so you know. Stop acting like a gook, u fucking weeb

2) we don't

What are you on about? Most people do not wear shoes inside their homes, unless they are the lower classes, but who cares about those people.

Most of european houses have shoe holders/racks where you place your shoes after getting into the house, and switching to house footwear, which never leave the house.

>but wearing actual fucking sneakers inside, which you just used to take your dog to shit in the woods, is just gross and unsanitary.

If I do that, mom's gonna freak.

Your Korean is literally elementary tier. Timestamp your faggot passport or type 10+ fluent sentences about your opinion on Americans placing THAADs on Bhuddist holy lands.

If you are a westerner your Korean is better than 99% I have encountered but you are still a lying faggot.

and without china the same applies to japs

Never, i'm going to wear my shitty "dirty odd-job" shoes every time I post on brit-pol now so that when you're trying to be comfy you know that one of the posters is wearing disgusting scabby shoes in the house.

HAHA GERMANS AREN'T CLEAN FREAKS LMAO. have you ever partied in Germany? Tbem litter literally everywhere

Slobs

What headphone model is? I need to buy a new one.

you should have said that gook

>mfw watching an american sitcom and everyone is wearing shoes indoors

Being a western country isn't really about geography. We are culturally and politically a western country.

I know this is a cultural difference, but when I visit an Asian home, they don't give a shit when I take my shoes in. I even ask prior to entering their home.

>Why are you taking the hamburger patties upstairs?
>I want to take a funny pictures for my friends online, mom

Logitech G430 I think. Nothing too fancy, just really comfy.

>wearing shoes

isn't that fucking exactly what I'm saying? I'm starting to think the mongol idea bears some fruit

literally everyone in south america goes inside the house with their shoes put, what is the problem ?

how bout you post yours first you lying faggot? then we'll see about posting mine.

>91339755
>can't even properly type his insult because his english is so poor

go home poland. never come here again.

sad but true

Those are house shoes u moron

In America., we take off our outside shoes and put on our inside shoes. Those shoes never leave the house

You're getting trolled, fish head

No, you're taking our television as examples of real people. Nobody walks around and dirties their home with shoes.

The reason actors are wearing shoes is because advertisements aren't real homes but on sets.

We don't take Korean advertising as reality guy.

Seriously besides movies and commercials where do you get the idea we are dirty?

Translate plz??

You're a fucking moron :D they are just too polite to tell you to take them the fuck off. Trust me they wanna punch in the face if you don't take your shoes off.

>raping and eating dogs inside the house
explain this, easterners.

nice try texas

it's not something civilized nations do. your shoes are dirty and bacteria laden. it's disgusting.

youtube.com/watch?v=64CVhTw_92Y

this clip explains why wearing shoes inside is fucking disgusting. i thank god everyday that the japanese conquered all of asia and taught us to take off our shoes before we went into our homes

No? You mongreled something about being most eastern western people that doesn't even make sense. Stupid low iq mongoloid.

WHAT ARE THOOOOOOOOOSE

I really need a comfy one, last ones hurt my ears because i have them for hours. I'll take a look at it or similar ones, thanks.

>explain this, westerners
I treat all land equally, I clean my house every month so I don't really care if people wear shoes inside my house, no wet mud or dog shit allowed though.

If it's someone else's house then I follow their rules without question, wearing your shoes in someone's home is also a sign that they're welcome to visit and leave whenever they please...

>mexican legs
DEPORTA2

Indians:
>wearing nothing but sandals, ever, all the time
explain this

gotta have swag when I'm in da house so I keep my baller shoes on.

OP is a faggot lolz

Yeah, my old ones pushed against my ears and started to hurt after a few hours. These have lots of space c:

I live in a shitty campus apartment, why shouldn't I treat it like the shit it is?

Lived in America for 20 years now, only person I've ever seen habitually wear shoes inside their home is my dad.

We don't do it in Canada.

Bullshit, u eurotard dipshit. I've been to gooks, chinks, japs, slopes, zipperheads and fisheads houses before. THEY were wearing their shoes in their house first, before I even stepped foot inside

Yeah, my Asian friend always makes me wear stupid flip flops instead of shoes inside the house. They never vacuum, instead, they brush and mop the floor like 3rd world SAVAGES.

I hope none of you wear the feet warming jew

how the fuck do vacuum cleaners get rid of dirt

By sucking it up? Unless u smeared it into the carpet or if it's straight up MUD

###########################

THIS TRIGGERS THE LYING ENGLISH TEACHER

###########################

I have honored your request you lying piece of shit even though I shouldn't have. your turn.

what's the big deal?

I slept in my workboots last night

I always take my shoes off at my house and expect others to but a lot of my friends don't at their house so I keep them on there. I use to always take my shoes off at other peoples houses but I would be the only one so I stopped.

I wear my shoes to bed

Nice try, but geographically, culturally and politically, you are a Mongol country.

>only American
Someone can't read other posts

steelseries have pretty comfy headphones

Its a meme. They are called loafers.

youtube.com/watch?v=_4nI7AgUKwk

for all you westerners out there

here in korea and in japan, we take our shoes off even when entering schools and some restaurants

our schools are clean as fuck. the floors, the classrooms, all are pristine cause the students wear their inside slippers when they go to school and those slippers never leave the school

its not germany you fucking mongoloid.

vacuums dont suck up dirt thats stuck to tiles or carpets that you can barely see go use a chlorox cloth on your tiles where you walk and see how much dirt you take

Most houses I've seen have a small area next to the door like a cubby, where shoes are stored. It's usually on tile floor and next to other objects you use outdoors, like a coat hanger, or umbrella stands.

it's chinese you uncultured fucking leaf

Only americans do it

freedom to stain your wall-to-wall carpet and to shart your pants in public I guess

why do yuro trash and other foreigners think people here wear shoes inside

are they just stupider than I thought?

That flag isn't Germany

We don't, we aren't dirty Americans or Central Europeans. We are closer to Asians culturally than whites. Finns are like honorary Asians.

Yeah all those pristine elementary schools with child puke, piss, spit and snot as well as spilled kimchee and gooksauce...

All those clean middle schools with period blood, clear ejaculated, diarrhea and vomit

All those gook high schools with more period blood, fullyou developed semen, pizza slices, fishead sauce, sweat, etc on the floor

Yeha I'm sure your floors are pristine

I'm white as fuck. Can't help it you've never done a day of work outside NEET

We do not do that in Finland, we are far too civilized for that.

>korean wife
>visit her parents
>must bow before entering and say something something ib ni da
>must slip off shoes and step into the house
>must use their sandals when entering the bathroom
>they are constantly cleaning their floor with sticky tape rolls
>their toilet and slower aren't separate
>do a load of washing every single day
>serve dinner on 20 plates, pain in the ass to clean up

Why do you people insist on living such uncomfortable lives?

Dirt is usually dry...sucks up easily, unless u stomped it into the tiles. Mud gets stuck to tiles easily and needs to be wiped off

central europeans dont do it, atleast not germany or polaks

>Implying I have a house

>Not changing into animal paw slippers as soon you enter your house.

Panda or grizzly next Cred Forums?

I laughed too hard at this than I should have

Because in every american movies, they are wearing shoes at home, even on the bed

You're still leaving particles of shit everywhere. People spit and throw stuff on the street, and you're okay taking taking that shit into your house? Do you wanna feel like you're still outside in your home?

fuck you when i'm inside i'm naked

This guy is more Korean than OP.

I just remove them in the bathroom when i come home and wear slipper

I think wearing shoes inside is mostly an American thing.

it's also a product of a culture where people simply do not sit on the floor anymore. we exclusively sit on chairs.
rugs are only for walking on, not for sitting on them

I have only met one family in the US who did that and their floors were fucking horrible.

In my house it's shoes off at the door.

Who wants to walk around wearing shoes all day though? Probably why some people's feet are fucking rank because it's locked up in a pair of shoes literally all day every day.

I almost always wear shoes inside. We have no carpets on the first floor (hardwood or ceramic). Easy to keep clean. We are always working outside, in the basement or in the kitchen, places wear you need to wear shoes. It's easier to just clean the floors than to be constantly swapping shoes all the time if you go inside to grab a water, check e-mail etc.

underrated

I don't do this

This is an American meme. No one I know ever wears shoes indoors.

When people come over they ask if they ought to take of their shoes.
I always tell them to do what they want, but if they don't take them off I am judging them the whole time

>blue collar black man
Here we call that a Nigger with a job. Most likely the easiest job the pitiful creature could find.

The two creatures whose home you entered are called "nigglets" or "Lil'niggas" as they call themselves in their native Ebonics

The species is also commonly referred to as the "American Pavement Ape"

The More You Know

Also they all sleep on the ground and her dad uses a fucking block of wood as a pillow.

We don't wear outside shoes inside our house unless youre an american white trash hillbilly or a nigger

Fuck off you squinty eyed, micro-dicked gook! Learn not to disrespect your superior western overlords or we will feed you to the fat gook north of you.

see

I guess it really is just an American thing. pretty gross. how can a country so powerful be lacking in such basic things like common sense?

It's a sign of civilization you dirty gook. If you're in your own house, then yes, feel free to feel comfortable. But if you're a visitor or host you don't want to see those people's feet/socks/toes. Disgusting, you filthy yellow rat. I don't want to see you bearfoot if you come to my house.

Knew i was right.

You are still right. Only nigs wear shoes inside.

Also as I said, since you are a westerner good job on the Korean. I know an english teacher who has been here 14 years and cant speak for shit.

Continue your thread Amerifriend. At least you honored your side and posted that shit. Enjoy your easy Asian pussy that actually does their womanly duties and doesn't get fat then blame the Patriarchy. Your earned it.

>that
>white

>implying I wear anything when im in the house

In Korea, you'd probably have eaten the dog already.

>don't want to see those people's feet/socks/toes.
But you want all the snow/mud/dirt on your carpets?

dude i'm not white. i'm fucking korean. my family is korean, i was born in america.

i'm here staying with my aunt and uncle for 2 months since i finished university

Koreans and Asians in generaldon't wear shoes inside because they live in overpopulated cities where spitting is common and restaurants throw their garbage on footpaths. We don't have this problem in white suburbs where the streets are clean.

Hello Korea! Why was sewer lid not completely closed in Busan ? You could look inside the sewer and it was hot day so everything stink like poop and pee ??? I always think Korea is numba won ??????????????

yo why is busan full of prostitutes tho

my Colombian roommate wears socks and shoes constantly in our apartment and it infuriates me

TEXAS STREET

WELCOME US MARINE

I am a westerner but I do not wear shoes in the house lol.But if you have wooden floors etc. I don't think it matters

Only poorfags have carpet floor on their houses. You usually have a mat on the front door in case you touched dirt, since most people here and in the US use cars to go everywhere, you basically only touch the sidewalk, which is clean and maintained with tax payer money.

OP probably uses public transportation all the time, hence he can't imagine people in the US wear shoes with little dirt on their soles.

I don't, and no I'm not an "Australian" asian either.

>implying any nordics do that either.
Fucking leftard asian faggot. Be honorary asian yourself fishead

Me and my family don't, and my friends from school found that extremely weird. But then again, Cred Forums doesn't consider South America as part of the West.

Why do Asian people love removing shoes so much?

>charleston chew with the chocolate rubbed off on one end

>spamming non political threads

Explain this, zipperhead.

LMAO SO you are perfectly understanding of western culture yet you come here and pretend you know nothing about it, even though ur a fucking American

Just called you out on your Bullshit, yankee. Eat shit and die.

dude, korea is full of prostitutes. besides kpop, they are our #1 export. you can find korean prostitutes in japan, china, australia, even as far as canada and america.

busan is nothing compared to how many fucking prostitutes live in seoul. at least 10,000

>texas street
>korean prostitutes

jokes on you germany, only filthly slav and pinoy cunt there

-Checked- XYZ4 -Libya-

The "west" is Europe, North America and Australia/NZ

Only amerifats do this.
Learn geography you vietcong fuck

Right next to new middle east/somalia. World sure is small. Go prep your wife's bull now orja.

>implying OP is actually Korean and not a mouth-breathing English teacher

>yankee
>posts with that flag...

i can't tell if this is an insult or not

I ignore this English teacher

ID:4doEFotl

Nobody in my family, or any of my friends ever wear their shoes in the house.

The only people I've seen do this are my grandparents

That's exactly what I said.

In my family we take our shoes off at the front door, no need to drag mud and leaves through the house

Shoes on a hardwood floor? enjoy your scratches. What you need to get is a nice pair of slippers or house shoes.

I have American as my duel citizenship (yes I know it is normally revoked at 18 but there are loopholes) and I just like to shitpost on Cred Forums because 98% of people who post with a Korean flag are English teachers. I lived in America from 5 to 19 then joined the US army because I fell for the fight for Isreal meme. Got blown up a lil bit cuz I watched too much Band of Brothers and wanted to go infantry, so they retired me. Being able to go to the US army bases and buy cheap meat at the commissary made Korean life comfy, so I decided to stay here until I graduate. The Korean army doesnt hassle me because I already got hurt doing the soldier thing somewhere else.

Our prostitutes here are 80% chinese, 5% korean, 5% japanese, 5% Thai, 5% Vietnamese. I've done the research

>Your earned it

He said gyo-pyo, which means Korean that lived in a foreign land. I am a gyopyo too. I have middle-school level Korean but fluent in English.

Impressive work desu

Joke's on you, I don't have enough money for shoes.

Who the fuck wears shoes inside the house

Yankee isn't an insult and you know this, being a Yankee yourself

Stop trying to pretend you are not American and know nothing if American culture...YOU JUST ADMITTED THAT U ARE AMERICAN AND WERE BORN AND RAISED AND LIVE IN AMERICA

God damn

You forgot filthy Thai friend and nobody was claiming the hookers on texas street were Korean. I found it pretty hard to get a real Korean hooker when i was in Korea. Luckily i managed to bag 1 qt without paying tho. Also Korean women are kinda gross spitting on the floor etc.

what uni do you go to, 형? also where are you in korea?

I had to give up my Korean citizenship when I became an American citizen a few years ago. How did you keep yours?

I would seriously just serve in the Korean Army if they would let me be a dual citizen (they don't, which is retarded).

Also, 99% of Korea/Japan posters are White ex-pats. They always lie and show no timestamps.

Nigga i'm a fucking hobbit you racist fuck

Shoes go outside where you step on dog turds, chewed gum and all sorts of nasty shit. Take them off at the door and leave them next to it. Unless you got dirty ass feet there's nothing wrong with wearing socks or going barefoot indoors.

Oh look, another Cred Forums tier thread that doesn't belong on Cred Forums that gets lots of replies and attention at the expense of actually political threads. I fucking hate you all so much.

>Its a Korean thread

I fucking hate you people, worst people in the world besides turks.

The Japs should've fucking slaughtered you all.

kek

>5% japanese

lol no. Those "Japanese prostitutes" are Koreans and southeast asians using Japanese names because they earn more money that way.

It's the same in porn. Pretty much every porn actress with a Japanese name in Western porn is from non-Japanese heritage.