What will Cred Forums do to ensure their white daughter doesnt end up like pic related?

What will Cred Forums do to ensure their white daughter doesnt end up like pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nzKgXcjn6H0
change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I mean sure she became president but was the degeneracy worth it?

Black user here, I laugh at the fact your daughters will be gargling my son's cum when he grows up

Stay gold you pathetic discriminatory pieces of paranoia shit. We wouldn't take pleasure in deflowering your women if you stopped calling us based blacks nigger for once. I'm a registered republican. Think about that.

As someone that is half black:

I am just as black as Obama is. But you would consider me caucasian because I won the genetic lottery and only inherited the white side of the genetics. Just like michael jackson's daughter who is also half black.

I'd be ok with your sun fucking my daughter as long as he looks caucasian to be honest.

>calling us based blacks nigger

you become based when you earn the title nigger
just because youre a republican doesnt mean youre immediately based. look at the black men Cred Forums considers based, they speak out about this degeneracy and call libtards libtards

what youre doing is literally OOGA BOOGA MUH SUNS DIK in a fucking slide thread not even related to your cuck topic
fucking sage

Get out my thread youre ruining it.

If your dumb enough to have kids in the current year you deserve to hear your daughter getting plowed by Jamal down the hall.

>black acting like a sex-crazed animal
>OOGA BOOGA me want fuck human lady
>demands respect at the same time

Kek, never change, niggers.

>tfw 99.9% of Swedish women are like Hillary, but muslim

Fuck off. It all depends on how you raise them. Hugh was close, i think he was just overprotective.

Way overprotective

Where

did

it

>michael jackson's daughter

my sides!

stop it you mischievous man, you!

go

wrong?

Glad ur here MAGA

youtube.com/watch?v=nzKgXcjn6H0

Are you saying you don't consider this to be caucasian even though her father literally is a full black man?

Wow she aged like fine wine

Theres no fucking way MJ wasnt cucked.

i too hope that my daughter doesn't become one of the most successful women in politics, fucking retards

get btfo, nigger.

sign this petition to fuck up david brock and his correct the record goons. you can use a fake name and it only takes 2 minutes.,

>change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate

Who?

In my opinion guys i think the only way to save your daughters would be never sending them to college. It was the first time Hillary started wearing degenerate shit.

Sorry but your kind is not allowed here.

POO

>not letting your daughter have an education
whatever you say Muhammad

>pretending to be a nigger

but why?

gotta say I would be one proud father if my little girl grew up to be the a legit candidate for president

Let this be a warning to all white people. Even nigger "republicans" are still niggers. See Lester Holt.

Ensure your daughter doesn't become the President of the United States?

Ensure your daughter doesn't become the most powerful woman in the world?

Don't worry, she'll be worthless fuckup like you, guaranteed. Only difference is she'll lose her virginity long before will.

who is Will?

I dunno, probably some fag.

I'm sorry your daughter is more of a slut than a faggot.

I figured it out. You're Will.

I was right. You are a fag.

On the internet, no-one knows you're farm equipment. Until you MUH DICK 10 syllables into your post, of course.

Having said that, I don't believe for a second that a real life pavement ape would even remember having a son. Confirmed for either roleplaying white cuck or lying chimpman.

married a Thai woman who watches and loves Frazier. more respect for the family unit, and the lack of empathy/attachment to money is offset by intellect. I'm good; American white women were ruined about 3 generations ago. pic very related

Good luck, faggots.

this. that debate was trash.

Hillary would be a dream girl to have as a Daughter

>implying

see here

>gargling my son's cum when he grows up

DEFECATE

INSIDE

Negros are not people, they're niggers, and some day soon your entire kind will be purged from Europe and it's colonies. None of you are worth anything of value

Racist.

nigger

SHIT