Leslie Jones profits from trolls

What's it like being beaten at 4D chess by a literal sheboon?

youtube.com/watch?v=pz-mCjHA6Ak

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1388313/LSE-psychologist-Satoshi-Kanazawa-claims-black-women-attractive.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>beaten
You're implying that there was some kind of coherent objective.
It was just for the lulz man

Aint that the gorilla they shot that later became a meme?

>be a millionaire
>still in airbrushed gorilla

At least I'm not a nigger that has pictures of a dick up my ass all over the internet

man harambe is looking kind of rough in that picture

Dicks out for Harambe

i only watched half the sketch but it was kinda funny. she doesnt have the capacity or the self-awareness to have written a single line of that sketch. it's also pretty funny that they literally treat her like an animal on that show.

Everyone knows what a disgusting mess her horrible vagina is now. We won, she's broken inside.

For the lulz, guy.

She'll never win bc she's still a dirty ape.

Damn that guy looks exactly like Mr Robot

She's more succesful than you're ever going to be. How does that make you feel?

Sheiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Daily reminder that you guys have seen her asshole being fucked by BBC and no matter what you do you'll never forget that image. She's already won.

she is actually pretty funny. I've seen some of her stand up.

Who the fuck watches SNL?

POST NUDES!

Everyone is more attractive than she will ever be.

Nice bait, m8

Absolutely Harambe

>this fucking pic
>SHEEEEEIT

How can White women even compete?

>Leslie Jones profits from trolls
No shit, why do you think Cred Forums is always against taking this low-effort bait? "Trolling" is just a kike invention meant to get sympathy for minorities. In reality, you can easily block anybody who is "trolling" you. But then, how would you get your sympathy bucks?

ALSO, NOT CLICKING THAT LINK. Fuck off shills.

and then they attack a Japanese scientist for publishing a study showing that black women are the least attractive of all the major races (not including aussie abos, pygmies, etc)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1388313/LSE-psychologist-Satoshi-Kanazawa-claims-black-women-attractive.html

Never even head about her until you guys started promoting her.

hnnngg

>murrikan "comedy"
Is there any decent comedy being produced in murrika?

How you going to post shit like this and get mad when we state the obvious.

just to be real for a second, i simply cannot understand how this chick is a celebrity when she looks THAT damn ugly. i remember when people used to dis roseanne barr's appearance, but even roseanne didn't wanna make you literally vomit when you looked at her

even other googles wouldn't want sex with this hideous hambeast

That's a big bitch

Ain't nobody getting their dick out for leslie

for you

>beaten
>implying there's agency involved on the part of a literal ape
>implying this isn't just happening to her

OH GOD MY EYES!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If the objective was to make money then we already checkm8ted her before her movie came out. Everybody knew that movie was shit

she looks like a female version of beetleguise from the wack pack!

Holy fuck, at the end of the skit its revealed that SHE HACKED HER PHOTOS HERSELF!