Google Promotes "It's not possible for minorities to be racist against white people"

thesun.co.uk/news/1901544/google-promotes-controversial-claim-its-not-possible-for-ethnic-minorities-to-be-racist-against-white-people/

>America is currently locked in a passionate argument about whether some supporters of groups like Black Lives Matter are actually racist towards white people, with people from different sides of the political spectrum offering varying views.

>However, Google’s search facility offers a rather one-sided solution to this thorny and divisive question.

>We searched Google using several terms similar to the phrase: “Can you be racist towards white people?”

>Google showed us an explanation which appears to be taken from the Huffington Post.

>“Any person can be racist, regardless of their own race,” Google’s search rankings explained.

>“WRONG no they can’t racism requires power and prejudice. white people have power to oppress black people because they control the system and ecnomic [sic.] structure in society.”

Shouldn't it be power+prejudice=persecution?

This is social dominance bullshit. Racism is never going to end with these clowns.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J39l1VlO-VI
infowars.com/school-textbook-theres-no-such-thing-as-reverse-racism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I know a lot of Mexicans that hate blacks

Obama is oppressing white people

google isn't promoting anything, the only people who even think of an answer to that question are SJWs anyway

But Google is mainstream.

They control the means for communication on a massive scale.

Kikes

I explored this search term a couple months ago and concluded it's not the top ""definition"" which was a big problem (since Google literally sometimes takes Quora.com posts as definitions) but the fact that the first and second pages of the search term are all articles on how PoC cannot be racist towards whites.

STFU faggot they do the same thing with Muh 1% of wealth nonsense

I'm mad

By this logic i can't be racist towards obama. Obama is a fucking nigger

>google

google: american scientists

Don't take my word for it, but I work for a news producer.

This boils down to sexy stories.

A white racist is a MUCH better story than a black racist, for obvious reasons. That's just how things are.

The sad thing is that this has been published by the sun, so it'll get fuck all, if any, credibility

>“Any person can be (criminal), regardless of their own race,” Google’s search rankings explained.

>“WRONG no they can’t (being criminal) requires power and prejudice. white people have power to oppress black people because they control the system and ecnomic [sic.] structure in society.”

>Google citing the Huffington Post

top fucking kek

They'd be accepting jewish racism that way.

>Racism is power + prejudice

Oh okay.

Then only Blacks in Africa can be racist.
Then only Asians in china can be racist.
Then only Hispanics in Mexican can be racist.
Then only Jews in Israel can be racist.

etc.

So let me get this straight, racism is power plus prejudice? And minorities can't be racist because they have no power? And now lefties want to give them power?

yup.

unless whites, as a minority, overpower all of the niggers. Then whitey is still the racist.

This is luggage lad getting back at Cred Forums

Literally Google promotes the top links clicked on a subject. Many times that link is dead wrong or biased. Case in point the Huffingtonpost is the most popular link associated with that search so their liberal racist garbage gets put front and center.

Its not.

Racism is Prejudice + Political/Economic/Financial and Societal Power

Only whites (chrisitan and jewish) have any real power in the USA.

this is what stupid niggers believe..

They do not have the political capital that the far-left has. They just don't.

Maybe in the 90s but not anymore.

If things keep going at this rate, I'm sure in the future we will be showered with stories about how blacks can rob a white person without commiting a crime, as it requires power and prejudice to commit a crime towards another person.

>jews
>white

it is the only relevant racism. But it's pretty stupid to tie the effect to discriminatory intentions - blacks can still be racist, it's just irrelevant most of the time. (In crime it is not always, in South Africa blacks tend to take revenge on whites when they get the upper hand)

This is an example of something that is familiar to anyone who read "1984".

When logic and argument fails, the next step is an attempt to re-write the language in order to force your will and opinions on others.

So, racism, which has for 500 years been defined as a prejudice against someone based on their color is now changed to add "power", for the sole reason of deflecting responsibility for the surprisingly large number of black on white attacks solely because of race.

This is similar to sex. For millions of years humans have been defined as male and female. But since that doesn't fit into the snowflake philosophy, they now want to talk about gender not sex being the important thing.

It is important to guard our language, and to push back against the subtle and not so subtle attempts to pervert reason through the manipulation of language.

What i don't understand is how 10 googles approaching 1 white person don't have power.

Why is it automatically assumed a white person has power? Does a black banker having a white guy evicted from his trailer not have power? It's like the left base their worldview off of slavery movies.

I hate them, fucking niggers

This. Completely this.

Google doesn't hand pick this though. Google also said Ben Shapiro was 4 foot 11 tall

Blacks cannot be racist because blacks do not have a method to effectively discriminate against whites in any meaningful manner

I'm a spic and blacks have been a thousand times more bigoted than the evil white man to me.

They have intentionally physically attacked me for being a spic. No white man has ever done this to me. So Fuck them, let them continue to kill each other, I give no fucks and I don't associate with googles.

The new definition of racism is being implemented in almost every major university and higher learning. And as we know from experience, academics trickle down their theories into lower education. It won't be long before Merriam-Webster and Oxford embrace the new definition. Webster already has it under an "alternative" definition i.e. from a sociological standpoint. Most blacktivists are of the opinion that you can't be racist toward whites as it is, even Twitter blacktivists.

Won't be long now before it's officially adopted as a standard definition, and our future children and grandchildren grow up learning it. I know it goes beyond all belief, and surely common sense will prevail above all else, surely, but remember that these people are the best at brainwashing an entire generation into thinking the worst and only crime worthy of teaching children about WWII was the Holocaust and that Nelson Mandela was some civil rights hero instead of a terrorist.

It starts out with some radical fringe elements changing the definition, but slowly, and surely, that definition will creep into mainstream education. I guarantee it.

I disagree, they can be racist but nobody ever notices and it has no effect.

If all else fails refer to pic related

Google picks the most seemingly relevant paragraph from the first hit a lot of the time. That's just a buffalo piece.

Google should stop doing that though because it's making them seem like morons.

>do not have a method to effectively discriminate against whites in any meaningful manner

False, what are physical attacks? Mugging, murder and rape?

because SJW's are fucking retards that think being white is some kind of dragonball superpower. I have a suspicion that its all some kind of weird fetish they refuse to admit is sexual.

You are entirely correct. And yes, it is already happening.

Children have always been the battleground and the goal.

This is why, for example, Apple is well know for giving away computers for free to school. Raise a child using Apple devices, and they are more likely to continue to use them as adults.

The fluidity of language is a problem far more serious than people realize.

Everyone recognizes an attack when their front door is stormed by a home invader; but they ignore the daily and subtle attacks their family faces when they turn their children over to strangers each day.

Jesus Christ

So what do we do about it?

>implying
While it's shitty that the result is the one Google is highlighting, that's just their systems at work -- it's spitting out the most relevant result to the question you input. It's happened before in our favor, without us ever lifting a finger.

Beautiful, so as a Russian I cant be racist? I mean, you faggots keep claiming that Russians arent white...

more memes :DD

I really wish the right wasn't so disinterested in the schooling and winning over of the youth
It's the new battle ground as lefty intellectuals say

>only white people can be racist
Does that mean the 2 founders of google are racist aswell? Oh that's right, the CEO is indian, imagine my shock.

>tfw all the mexicans in my town act like thugs
>all the nigs are actually nice and never chimp out
W...who should I hate?

I'm reading this like a normie would.

This sounds like a radical political talking point right off the bat.

The problem is people are more likely to accept it NOT because of the merits of the claim but because they don't want to be "racist."

I don't like either.

Spics and niggers don't belong in the US. It is a white mans country. It will soon be again.

People need to start writing about this and calling this stuff out.

This this this. Real change will only happen when both sides tutly believe what they're saying. Lefties believe what they say but we have doubts because of our upbrining.

Don't give an inch. Push back on every attempt to change the language for political means.

For example.. when someone says that racism = prejudice + power, force the question...

... ask them WHY this is true. Ask them to explain in detail for the evidence to justify such a change.

In the end... they have none. They keep doing this because they've gotten away with in the past; because people were too busy to notice simple things like word definition.

Expose their technique, give them no quarter, make them explain logically.

infowars does a really good job at this actually

They had reported on a lefty textbook the other day and made it visible to the public

all outcry wont help as long as the books remain 100% lefty though

fucking filth

What if you're stuck in a room with 5 black men and they all team up on me because i'm white.

Doesnt that mean that they have both power and prejudice?

>ecnomic

No one else going to point out the ebonics in the definition?

Blah blah individual cases don't matter, only society as a whole blah blah

Google is completely corrupt now. Fuck Google.

Malte-Sören, halt deine Fresse und lutscht den Schwanz vom syrischen Lover deiner Mutter.
Obama and all those other Niggers are running your country. Affirmative Action is state run discrimination against white people based on the colour of their skin.

Let's deport every black in white countries back to Africa and have a look what your people achieved. And then don't come back and say "we didn't mean it when we called you racist all the time even though you gave us all your tax money"

BLM are not only spreading in US like a disease, they are also spreading in UK.

so? Google's search indexing service is just finding an answer to a question that only SJWs bother asking (and answering)

yes I know, it's all black people. This happens because here in America "blacks" are referred to as "african american" therefore anything involving the world "american" as an operand will naturally default to showing pictures of blacks.

According to Google's dictionary's define: racism entry, anyone can be racist regardless of their own race.

(((Swedish Paper))) Calls for the Extermination of People on the Right

youtube.com/watch?v=J39l1VlO-VI

Blood is thicker than water - the water in this case being the Atlantic ocean

>ecnomic
stupid googles

That's not the definition, but even if it were.....who has the power to sway google to use this definition?

infowars.com/school-textbook-theres-no-such-thing-as-reverse-racism/

Power is relative and depends upon locale. A white kid in a black school can definitely be a victim of racism at the hands of black administrators, teachers and students. The presumption of this privilege argument is that privilege translates into power. Clearly in some cases it does not.

Ah yes, because that isn't just crime, of which whites commit equally per capita.

Nope, thats discrimination from 12% of the population of course :^)

Also, this is a good thing, this googling around since it will only further fuel the fire, which shall rise!

>kek reverse racism

more like reverse autism

Your stupidity made this seal cry.

Congratulations OP.

Fuck you all this so goddamn beautiful.

Soon we kick whitey in the balls every fuckin day and his racist police gagged. Forced to look the other way. Black and brown beat the piss outta whitey and we never brought on hate crimes.

We mug.
We split.
We punch.
We kick.
We torch.
We kill.

We do every fuckin thing we want and whitey wont do SHIT. His own bitches hate his lil dick. They vote to give us the whole fuckin world and there nothing white assholes can do about it.

Thank you white women. We climb into your bed and give you real dick while your husbands in the corner dying with black hands around his throat.

Reminder: not all white people are the same (pic related)

>ppl need to start writing about this and calling this stuff out.
>becuase i am lazy nigger to even be on the protest,
>and my life is so meaningless that i dont care what happends now.

Not on my watch goy

Of course since every person has power, even according to OP's screencap it is possible for even a weaker party to be racist, since they have both power and prejudice.

Also whereever a state aids people of a certain race, they give that race more power than it had. Affirmative action is an example, and so is merely paying welfare benefits if they inordinately go to one race rather than another.

(Yall)
>>>/reddit/

per meriam webster, after defining racism correctly:

"Dictionaries are often treated as the final arbiter in arguments over a word’s meaning, but they are not always well suited for settling disputes. The lexicographer’s role is to explain how words are (or have been) actually used, not how some may feel that they should be used, and they say nothing about the intrinsic nature of the thing named by a word, much less the significance it may have for individuals. When discussing concepts like racism, therefore, it is prudent to recognize that quoting from a dictionary is unlikely to either mollify or persuade the person with whom one is arguing."

sad that they feel they need to defend their definition, but good that they don't even mention the made-up definition at all in the main section.

That isn't even what racism means. I feel like I'm going insane

It's only diversity when it excludes white people.

shit guys Google's AI is being programmed to be a Nazi SJW, we must reprogram it

Considering whites are a minority on a global scale, it means whites cannot be racist against blacks and browns. If you call whites racist, the whites win.

>“Any person can be a child molester, regardless of their own race,” Google’s search rankings explained.
>“WRONG no they can’t, being a child molester requires power and prejudice. white people have power to molest niglets because they control the system and eggmonic [sic.] structure in society.”

wonder why there are no french flags in this thread? Dictionary.com knows!

HA HA AHA HA AHAHAHA AHAA

in UAE, a street with only indians is very diverse. If there are a lot of local Bedouins, it is not so diverse unfortunately.

By their own definition it means blacks can't be racist toward whites on a societal scale because they don't have power.

How do you define power? When can blacks be racist toward whites?

If a white boy is in a black neighborhood he has no power over them, cannhe be racist then?

Their argument is too simplistic that it borders on offensive. It protects minorities from taking any responsibility for wrong doing.

Like saying it's okay to cheat if you're losing.

those bits of info shown directly in google are collected automatically

which means that sometimes it collects bullshit

Having done a stint in a US college, I know for a fact that by power they mean institutional power. However if this is the case, then individual cops who shoot blacks aren't racist, they are following their training.

Of course this breaks down completely when it comes to the courts. It is illegal to have sentencing guidelines based upon race. So judges who determine sentencing for crimes are not representing institutional prejudice but personal prejudices.

Google is chan speak for nigger

By this definition, Jews are the most racist group in this country. Really made me think :^)

>Like saying it's okay to cheat if you're losing.
That's exactly it. These SJW are pathological narcissists and petulant academics who believe the world belongs to them alone. They must get their way or else it's no different than being raped!

Institutional power supported by the state and the left leaning colleges is precisely what they have.

Also judges are almost certainly sentencing blacks more harshly because the crimes are themselves more severe examples. ( a shove is assault, a punch in the face is also assault ).

Google covering for googles.

This, but I'd like to add reality comes crashing down on these people. I live in a college town with lots of NYC hipsters coming up here, buying property, and gentrifying the niggertown parts of the city. Every semester there is a new batch of libtard white kids that get smashed on craft beer downtown, then wander into the ghetto a couple blocks away, only to be brutally beaten for being white and in possession of an iPhone.
By the end of every semester at least half the SJW fucktards drop out of college and go back home, because social justice goes right out the window when you can go right back home to your safer, whiter hometown.

>Also judges are almost certainly sentencing blacks more harshly because the crimes are themselves more severe examples

If that's the indicator for institutional power, can only women be sexist?

even with grouping white hispanics with "huwhites" the numbers are obscene

That's it, I'll use Yahoo

Everytime i visit any barbershop's in Dubai, i always find indians with televisions switched to indian channels, they wear sandals and dirty t-shirts.

For a group of people who claim that there are no races, there are no gender differences (except the obvious physical ones) and all that shit, SJWs seem to be strangely insistent on putting people into groups anyway based on their race, sexuality and gender. They then believe that all these people always work towards the interest of their own group. For example, women need to be represented in the political system, because otherwise men would rule it to be okay to rape women, since men only care about other men. Same goes for blacks, homosexuals, etc.

Though if you consider SJWs to be mostly women, with the men being mostly white knights to these women, it's no longer that surprising. Women display significantly greater in-group bias than men do, and I imagine the SJW individuals have a tendency to project their in-group biases.

>college town with lots of NYC hipsters
>gentrifying
>ghettos a couple blocks away
Let me guess: Boston.
>but rent's cheaper in Roxbury and it's racist not to live there just because it's black

So basically they are saying that if i create bunch of memes with black people in Nazi uniforms how they gas Jews, then that's perfectly not racists? Interesting.

>implying whites live in Boston
>implying it isnt chinese

Lol yup. I only stay in this shithole because I have a good job. The hipsters and niggers drive me nuts though.

>Racism is power + prejudice
So if I say "nigger" in the United States it's racist, but if I say it in Zimbabwe it's not racist because blacks have the power there and they are prejudiced?

??? What does the greentext have to do with what you said?

Both sexes have power. Any race can be racist since all races have power. Institutional power comes in various types. But it is held by every race and gender for good or ill.

I'm glad spics are the race were being flooded with seeing as they ethnically cleanse black neighborhoods.

Do you honestly want to know what the most interest part of all this is. Look at the huffpo (((article))) it came from. It's not there. These exact words are found in the comment section.

>the spelling of the word "ecnomic" is the same

pic very related

but men are sentenced much more harshly than women for the same crimes, user

the discrepancy is much larger between men and women than between white and black

>infowars

Even if it is factual, the fact it is Alex Jones poisons the well for convincing normies

Those digits are wasted on that post, my man.

The fact that we're so eager to be able to call minorities racist is a victory for the cultural marxists and their ilk. Most white people have completely internalized the idea that racism is the greatest sin imaginable, and have thus allowed the charge to be used against them for decades.

This. His field reporters are great during riots, because they go to where real shit is going down and livestream it, but Alex makes it so that normies cannot take infowars seriously.

literally by definition that's wrong

"Reverse" racism is the dumbest fucking term ever devised. It is very hard to sympathize with conservatives because of their retardation like this, words like "evolutionists" and so on.

Nevertheless, institutionalized racism does exist and it is called "affirmative action," which is anti-white.

But the institutional power in the hypothetical sentencing does not necessitate a racially biased sentencing. Statistical analysis of sentences shows a heavy bias against blacks convicted of the same crime as non-blacks, with whites (and women, of course) getting the most lenient sentences. It could be factors not available in conviction data, but it's not my job to discover that data.

But that idea that it is the greatest sin imaginable is changing. Too many of us have been called racist when there was no racism involved. The sting is being removed from the word. 8 years of any disagreement with Obama's policies getting people called racist is just one example of this.

Time to call it what it is these dags, #blacksupremicism

What the fug

>Google
I think you meant to say Nigger.

Interesting point made here.

Reverse racism is black ghetto-babies (googles, kek) scheming to take everything off of any non-black person unfortunate enough to be among them.

t. mulato that schooled with blacks

>racism, which has for 500 years been defined as

The term "racism" has only existed for roughly over 100 years. It was coined by an English Communist sympathizer. Look it up.

> seem like morons.
They are morons. AI doesn't work, and shit like this proves why. AI is just information processing and can only produce knowledge when all information is available, i.e. when it is effectively God.

I remember when Whiteys killed a Chinese man and it was unconstitutional for a Chinese man to testify against a Whitey in court.

Can't wait for the day when a white cuck can't testify in court against a minority in court because muh racism.

Fuck white people and fuck niggers. Mexican you're alright but wall still coming up.

this is bait

I grew up in a nigger neighborhood. Went to nigger schools, etc.

They're the most racist people you could ever meet in the U.S. Hands down.

Even fucking hillbillies aren't that racist. Niggers are all racist, and stupid. They used to make fun of people for doing their homework.

Race war NOW

>English Communist sympathizer.
It was invented by Trotsky!

Your hobby: redefining terms for political expediency.

it's those crusader genes

not really worried about it since he'll never be successful

'yo imma knock whitey out shiiiiit imma b in da big gang now'

*goes to jail 10 times*
*gets shot dead, most likely by another nigger*

nothing of value lost

Maybe I'm thinking on an English professor who popularized in the west.

you see their new video where they are hacking at a dude neck after they cut of his hands/face

mexicans are intense, but im not sure they are human

It's common sense. To know blacks is to dislike them, unless you grown up in a society like ours that teaches its children to override those feelings.

The 'same crime' is something you are assuming. The same statute may have been violated, but there are degrees of severity.

Sentencing laws provide for discretion to be used. If a white guy shoves someone without injury it's assault. But if the black guy broke someone's nose, it's also assault. The more severe injury earns a more severe punishment.

Anyway most things are pled. So if the prosecutor has a good case you're going to jail longer than if the case wasn't that great.

A gang of googles gang rapes a bitch and there are witnesses and the whole gang was caught and gave each other up and they beat the shit out of their victim are going away longer than Chad who Stacy says date raped her while she was drunk, and Stacy's friends talk about how Chad acted aggressively toward them on various occasions.

Chad might plea, but the prosecutor is going to ask for less time than he asks when the case is open and shut.

meant for

Google: (((Larry Page))) and (((Sergey Brin)))

guess who else hates blacks? everyone else

trouble is, the kid on the receiving end sustained brain damage and require facial reconstructive surgery. his crime? his affront to the good boy who dindu nuffin? being white.

whites will continue to be brutalised by dindus, and will be sneered at and bullied by their peers for it

Americans are the true Cancer on the West and are behind every Propaganda thats rotting the mind of white kids

>hurr durr it should pull up a modified version of your search over the actual thing you were searching

If they are not a racist company why do they have a racist slur as name?

>heavy bias against blacks convicted of the same crime
what are priors

what is remorse

what is jury/victim intimidation

>thesun.co.uk

Surprised they even picked this up.

Spic here, the only time someone ever told me to go back to Mexico IRL was a nigger.

Do you know why niggers smell so bad? So the blind can hate them too.

The study is out there, and priors were acounted for. The rest? Also, I'm only talking about the US.

Abortion and reptilian, a match made in hell!

>The study is out there
thanks!

are you even sure it's a study and not just a piece of activism?

>Thinking white Americans control Hollywood