What does Cred Forums think about us Nepalis...

What does Cred Forums think about us Nepalis? Are we shit in street shitstains like India or based Himalayan chink-shitstains.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embassy_of_Nepal,_London
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2314000/Nepalese-Embassy-Londons-exclusive-street-sold-100m-sparking-anger-Gurkhas.html
youtube.com/watch?v=f2Gne3UHKHs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

C H E C K E D
H
E
C
K
E
D

Idk lol

Dank ass flag tho

My knowledge of Nepal is restricted to stereotypes of mountaineering snow-asians. Never had much occasion or reason to learn more about Nepal, but I don't know of any negative attitudes towards them.

I went to Nepal on a family holiday as a child. Was a beautiful place.

Yeah we don't really do much... Literally only famous because of our Gurkhas and Mt. Everest

I worked with a few for about a year back in 2009. Not very well educated and a little lazy, but they were polite and had a good sense of humor.

This. I don't know shit about Nepal other than it's inhabited by mountain niggers.

Dank flag though, and it's probably a beautiful place like
says.
So long as the Nepalese aren't raping kids/beheading tourists/street-shitting, you aren't likely to ever catch scorn for your heritage.

I think they are alright, we have a few Nepalese that live here and they are respectful and not like muslims or indians.

Nepalese are okay. I really enjoyed Far Cry 3.

Gurkhas. Based as fuck. The little dudes with the big knives.

Nepal was gifted a building in Kensington Palace Gardens as a token of thanks for the sacrifices of the Gurkhas, but they are just Poo in Loos and haven't done anything to maintain it. The toilets don't flush and visitors to it have to deal with the smell of rice-cookers and curries being made. It is a disgrace. Still worth $150million though. Probably the countries best asset.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embassy_of_Nepal,_London

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2314000/Nepalese-Embassy-Londons-exclusive-street-sold-100m-sparking-anger-Gurkhas.html

You're mexico for India.

>read
>see flag

youtube.com/watch?v=f2Gne3UHKHs
danker than you might think

Pity about the government and shoddy infrastructure, high respect for the Gurkha. Family of mine had good friends in Katmandu when the quake hit, some dead, others lost businesses. Interesting religious elements, and it's interesting that no one outside the region cares about the whole rebellion thing.

Nepalese are good people imho. Ofcourse if you visit outside Kathmandu you will find people shitting on riversides and bushes but who am I to complain.

Own a lot of property in various parts of Nepal and used to run a pub at Thamel - there can be hard working and lazy like everyone else.

Dont like Newars though, they have bad reputation in Nepal.

Nepal > Streetshittingstan

I kinda think its the opposite.

>Nepal never was conquered by the british; on the contrary, Britain decided Nepalese fighters (Gurkhas) were so based, they decided to hire them to fight the indians.

>Nepalese poo in loo a much higher rates than indians

>Home to lord shiva's temple

>Charas is cheap af.

Nepal is extremely based. I'd like to visit one day.

>You're mexico for India.

>Charas is cheap af.

What am I missing?

I have noticed many Indians claiming knowledge of Nepal. Some say they own property, some claim relation with government branches and agencies and some claim to have helped military personnels during the rebellion against monarchy. I would like to take this opportunity to tell you that your disinformation campaign is not unnoticed and is certainly not appreciated. If any real Nepalese read this please consider yourself a dumbass of the highest order if you fall for this and take any information coming from them as being true.

Here's some advise for you if you visit Nepal.

1. Don't visit Kathmandu - it's a shithole and extremely polluted. It's so polluted that if you wear a light colored shirt it will be black in 3-4 hrs. Reason for that is minibuses on main roads, no pollution laws enforced by traffic cops etc.
2. Visit Pokhara or Everest base camp
3. Visit the real Nepal which is outside Kathmandu - good place

If you are a fag and ignore the advice then here are some pointers for Kathmandu:
a) there are traffic jams throughout the day so rent a bike or travel by bus.
b) dont rent a cab - they are extremely expensive and they will rip you off starting from airport
c) dont buy drugs in kathmandu they are synthetic and shit
d) Electricity goes out 8 hrs a day - so wherever you stay ensure there is inverter
e) Always buy bottled water
f) Dont just eat anywhere - if you visit Kathmandu goto Reef Pub & Bar it's good
g) Visit Boudha - Inside Boudha circle you will find authentic Tibetan restaurants run by Tibetans which provide authetic buff momos which you will not find anywhere else
h) Liquor is again very expensive in Kathmandu - buy from Duty free and take there

That was me from previous thread and it seems we talked before also when I shared link with you regarding insurgency and talked about killing of King,

Nepal and the Nepalese people are super-based (ESPECIALLY the Gurkhas).

Who?

>not known for contributing to culture
>rarely mix with any other race and by mix i mean even human contact- they just dont bother with learning the culture of a new land
>no qt 3.14s
>always identifies the jews in nepal by the nose (mum use to always point it out)
>prejudiced against blacks
and yea, kinda filled with poo in the loo's

I'm Nepalese and fear that my feels will be the feels of a white man if they let Marxisms and feminism continue on the wiping the cultured people,
i hope to god it wont as i love Shakespeare too much

Nepal is full of corrupt commiewags

also, hello fellow nep

>What does Cred Forums think about us Nepalis?
We don't.

Even before the point where you addressed me I knew it was you. It was not me who you were talking to at that time though. See I have a lingering suspicion of what some of you are doing in here. I wont say much but I am looking at things some of you post, especially when you claim knowledge. For whatever reasons you are doing this I am onto your posts.

Gurkhas. Enough said.

Whatever mate, dont know what you are on about. View from my roof

Fun map but I prefer Route 66.

Based Brazilian, well traveled and read.

You're clearly a newfag trying your best to defend your country on a Burmese image board

Worked with 2 guys from Nepal. They were polite and hard working. Then again, they were educated. I guess we should ask the chinese for some quality bantz

Sherpas are pretty cool, they help us pollute the upper slopes of Everest.

I have a few Nepali neighbors. They mostly keep to themselves but they're very friendly and polite. Also quite good-looking. Like all the good stuff about my Chinese neighbors and none of the bad. (My Chinese neighbors turned their backyard into a garbage dump, Nepali neighbors keep it clean and rake their leaves and all that shit. Also Nepali neighbors speak slightly better English too.)

Kek, look how triggered they got when i said they are the mexico for India.

We receive a lot of Nepalese Immigrants.

Mountain chinks that are not to be messed with.

NAMASTE!!

(watch out a laser sniper pointing at your head)

i dont think about nepalis :(

I remember a two people assignement for college with a Nepalese.
the man was chill. Let's say too chill. It would be a misrepresentation to use th word lazy. He legitimatelly seemed to be high on asiatic moutain drugs 24/7. Needless to say I did the assignement alone.

I thought he was simply a misplaced pseudo-mystic straight out of Tintin in Tibet, but I'm afraid he was actually a mighty degenerate.

One of my best friends is from Nepal. I'd like to go there someday to visit.

c'est vrai. malheureusement c'est vrai.

that depends, show us your women

Nignog chink mountain people

1 plate chicken momos.

>What does Cred Forums think about us Nepalis? Are we shit in street shitstains like India or based Himalayan chink-shitstains.
>NAMASTE!!

We receive lot of biharis

You guys are alright. I like your Chinese noodles
Fuck biharis tho. They aren't our problem if you allow them to goto your country

My best friend in 7th grade left the states and lived in Nepal (embassy/state dept)

He said it literally was the time of his life.

So much hash , so much disgusting shit to laugh at , people wanna be your friend just because you are not from the shithole.

He said he would love to throw shoes that you leave at the door into alley ways and into puddles , lmao

Irrelevant mountain nips.
Which is better than niggers and arabs.
So you guys are cool.

Kek patels getting jelous coz Cred Forums thinks we are based. Hope pakistan and india destroy each other

There are few countries that I care less about than Nepal.

they look like this

I work with guy from Nepal. He is based. I went to school with tons of Indians and he is definitely not India tier.

EW FUCK THAT'S FUCKING GROSS MAN

average_bernie_voter.jpg

That's quite sad.

>Better teeth than Brits

>biharis
What are these?

biharis are to India what white people is to well white countries. They are absolutely and undeniably the true representatives of the land of India. Don't let any other minority Indians convince you otherwise.

Would fuck no problemo.

Well, that guy is kind of a fag, but that was brilliant.

People of north indian state bihar bordering southern nepal.worst than all type of indians combined.Recently they have been entering Nepal in masses just to drink coz apparently alcohol is banned in bihar.Rapes women and children and loots villages.Temples of kathmandu are filled with them begging

happy dashain faggot

rare as fucking shit!

May the lord kek be with you

there's something weirdly attractive about your id.

Shadilay

-Birthplace of Siddhartha Gautam Buddha
-Land Of 8 of 10 Highest Mountains including Everest
-Country that have never been conquered unlike India and China
-Gurkhas
-Bungee jumping,Trekking,Rafting,Hiking,Paragliding etc
-Hipster Flag
-Sherpas
These are the positive things I can think of Nepal..I have couple of Nepalese female friend and they are all cuties.Overall i like it..

>pic related a typical gurung's cutie

oops forgot pic

stalking on the social networks are we? i dont believe you just randomly happen to possess one.

They are a plague everywhere they go
Reminder that gypsies in Romania share the same dna as biharis

kek. pic related

Do Asiatic looking Nepalis outnumber the Indic looking ones?

North asiatic,south indic middle all mixed together

by a country mile

Oye sut muji

3-4 baje tira dai. exam ko laagi tayari gardai ho

Your flag was cooler before

3/5 cuisine. Lots of nepalese restaurants here. My aunt is doing volunteer work to build schools for you niggers

Thank you to your aunt

>Exam
>Cred Forums
Choose one...gtfo

>implying kings row isn't the best map

looks like the emoji moon kindgom

i can handle both. Law school isn't dark matter study really.

Someone forgot their proxy.

More like Nepal is hardcore Canada
While Bangladesh is Mexico

POO IN MOUNT

for all I care, Bahadur
aye saabji
Open the gates, Bahadur

Go back inside please !!

Bahadur detected -_-

Im going to nepal next month with a friend. We'll be all over. Where can we score the best charas?