Portland State University fascist Poster (new thread due to university fuckup)

Continuation of Send Common Pepes, Trumps etc

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook
facebok
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ50XmALd54
change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate
bestgore.com/
grahamhancock.com/dmisrab6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thank you for fixing this shit

Why does it have to be my old fucking uni :(

For the record, we didn't dox him. Some crazy Swiss jokingly said that he'd call the guy's parents and tell them his son had killed a hooker or something, but nothing came of it.

Honestly, we should have been able to tell right away that he wasn't the enemy. He didn't look like a nu-male at all.

Someone get ahold of these guys with information on local lawyers. This is a pretty clear cut case of defamation and if the school refuses to take them down a case can be made for harassment.

>volodomyr
he's fine

You had the right name J. A. You just needed the right university.

Then you might figure out he works at Olive Garden or something

>hero

Searching the e-mail on Facebook brings up this profile: facebook com/jared.anderson.5030

Searching Facebook for all Jared Andersons at PSU, brings up one profile:
facebok com/jared.anderson.39
This may or may not be the same guy. There isn't enough info on either FB page to confirm.

>witch hunt for random "racists"
>still celebrate a football coach that helped cover up a pedophile network

I think the best path going forward is for whomever wrote to resend that email to the right school officials.

I'm a lawyer, and although I don't do libel, I do know that it can be difficult to prove damages. However, since the accusation here is that they are racist, in some jurisdictions this is considered to be pro-se libel, meaning that harm is presumed. Even still, it is very hard to convince a jury of the right dollar amount to assess damages, be they financial, emotional, or physical.

Where is that image from? Literally, where else online is it?

I did not see it anywhere on Volodymyrs timeline or in his albums.

I wanna know how this image got here in the first place.

The filename it was under in the last thread was not an FB url. It was similar to the file names here and here

Which I'll assume was a phone screencap title.

This is starting to feel like a false flag op to me. There is a Protect PSU FB page that doesn't look more than a few hours old.

Im ready to call shenanigans on this whole thing.

That picture. That has to be shopped. It defies explanation otherwise.

Fuck sjw faggots

Death by pepes

3spooky5me

Based as fuck

Does this kid need shekels?

You may be fucking retarded

Ya know, I really am glad OP made absolutely no effort to prevent this fuck up from happening yet again in the third thread today on this.

No, its not Jared Anderson nor is it Penn State.

I swear to fucking christ this board...

I would double down on my Trump gear if these faggots did this to me.

A shame I am in my 30's and went to a public university in a red state and never experienced any libshit influences in my entire 4 years.

The information I provided is correct. You can verify it yourself. (I searched for Portland State University, not Penn State.) Whether or not the information in the Facebook pages is correct is another matter.

>8 hours ago

And what am I supposed to be seeing?

I don't think the poster itself is a fake, although it is suspicious that the Protect PSU FB page was only created 8 hours ago, which coincides with the time that Volodymyr posted So the Protect PSU page seem suspicious, but I'm not ready to call shenanigans on the whole thing yet.

So you are suggesting that Jared Anderson at Penn State, a Trump supporter, is running a racist-shaming campaign in Portland, on the other side of the continent.

I see OP did not link the last thread, so you wouldn't have seen that hours were spent chasing this wild goose already.

(((Kolychev)))

This fashy goy most definitely posts here with all of those dank maymays.
He's probably reading this post right now.
(pls notice me senpai).

Where are you getting Jared Anderson at Penn State? The Jared Anderson I posted attends Portland State University.

When there's a little picture of a globe next to the timestamp, that means he's made the post visible to the public.

In this screencap: there's an icon of three silhouettes next to the screencap, indicating that he's set the post to only be visible to friends of friends. Since you're not a friend of one of his friends, the post doesn't appear on his timeline when you look at it.

I looked all through Volo's timeline and saw no poster.

Nor am I his friend. So if it is visible only to friends, I find it interesting that it keeps showing up here.

All I am asking for is a direct link to the pic of the poster on Volo's timeline or anywhere else online.

This isnt adding up. Im attributing the sequential filenames showing up in this thread and the last as some phone eccentricity or some file save function. But they are definitely not FB file names.

Portland State University is an absolute disaster. Sad! It would be, like, its the school anyone's ever seen. Un-believable. Who the hell knows? Nobody gets a job from there after they graduate! This school is loosing: big league. Believe me.

Got it. I thought it was one of the two URLs from last thread.

Exactly. So someone fairly close is posting these screenshots and yet not making it known that they are directly associated. What are the odds.

Calling shenanigans in.... 3....2...

See for why you can't see the poster on Volo's timeline.

As for the sequential filenames, I don't know. The only one who can answer that for us is 9HVM/x+n. Assuming that is a screenshot taken by 9HVM/x+n, he would have to be either a friend of volo's or a friend of a friend.

>not his friend
Reddit get out reeeeeeeeeeeee

Okay, if dressing up as a gorilla and handing out bananas is a civil rights intimidation suit, this definitely should be. We shouldn't be sending pictures, we should be sending police reports.

These are the guys who's Trump supporter meeting got overrun by Antifa and Commies. We seriously should give Washington state and Oregon to Canada, liberals have completely festered there.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ50XmALd54

>Assuming that is a screenshot taken by 9HVM/x+n, he would have to be either a friend of volo's or a friend of a friend.

Bingo.

>sequential file names
They are iPhone screenshots

Portlandfag here, what do?

The fact that you posted means either: 1) You're a friend of Volo's; 2) A friend of Volo's made it available to you; or 3) You are Volo himself.

And as pointed out, the sequential filenames are suspicious. Not to mention that the Protect PSU FB group was created within an hour of this post.

Mind telling us what's going on here?

ty

>Not making the official Trump Twitter Photoshop.

>pro-se libel
How does it work? You are guilty unless you prove you didn't anything wrong?

I am a Facebook friend of his and they are screen shots from an iPhone.. this isn't complicated

Wait, I thought this was Penn State?? It's actually Portland State?? Fuck, I gotta hide

Well, I am a Penn State alum sitting within 5 miles of a fellow Trump supporting PSU student who was nearly shredded in this Volo faggots misguided attempt at Cred Forums fame

So it seems to me Im going to be having some fun with Volo soon. Im fairly certain he is one of Covingtons stooges also.

The fuck?

I cannot see any of the tweets, it's as if the hashtag has been nuked.

Funny you didn't mention that you were 'just a friend' when you entered the threads.

>weev posting on his faceberg
What the fuck? Should I have known about this Volodymyr beforehand? Seems like a pretty decent guy t.b.h.

We just want to make sure that we're not being rused. The reason I was suspicious is that appears to be cropped. I suppose you cropped it using some software on your iPhone before posting it here?

>let them know what you think of their efforts
real talk, famalam: is this even legal? wouldn't this be "targetted harassment" or something?

these kids are not politicians, celebrities or public figures so aren't they supposed to have like... "rights" or something?

Isn't this technically defemation and slander?

Couldn't they technically sue whoever is putting them up, and if the school as well, if its aware and allowing them to stay up?

I live 3 hours away from Portland, its such a shithole.

Yes isn't that obvious?

Yeah he is based

This is the definition of slander

Harassment or something may work better

sign this petition to fuck up david brock and his correct the record goons. you can use a fake name and it only takes 2 m.inutes

>change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate

This is clearly a "hey rabbi watcha doin" moment for an edgy kid.

at the very least inciting violence, the judge wont be such a fool as to take the words on the poster literally

I'm at Portland state you dumbfuck and I made it friends of friends want me to make it public?

Yeah, this blatant targeted harassment is really disgusting. It's basically pic related, cultural revolution in china.

>fake name
i'm not scared of these faggots i'll use my real name

The absolute madman. Looks like he needs to lift some weights, but other than that he's a pretty fucking bad goy

Actually, it's libel, since it's printed.

No, it's more like a waiver of the damages component of the suit. Some things, such as accusing someone of being a rapist, or a pedophile, or a racist are assumed to have caused damage to the tort victim. The one bringing the tort still has to prove that the accusations are untrue and they'll have to show how much recovery they are entitled to.

It's a legal shorthand that makes things easier for the Plaintiff. For example, if you injured someone in the course of breaking a law or regulation designed to prevent the injury that occurred, you are presumed to have been negligent.

Before pol / after pol

He's literally a memelord who fucking shares Cred Forums shit on Facebook with all his buddies. I know a guy who uses Cred Forums and for a while he used to do that shit too. It's cringeworthy as fuck.

>Portland

Sure, why not. The bigger question, though is why you're showing your powerlevel on Facebook in the first place. You know employers look at that stuff, right?

hohol faggot BTFO

so basically he always lets someone tell him what to think?

Someone has to go through the breech first user. They are heros

Because we can't hide forever.

>changing your mind based on reason and evidence means people are telling you what to believe

>watching the daily show means I am informed

Thanks Volo

>Volodymyr Kolychev

Must be the most Ukrainian name ever.

nice english, nigger

Seriously though Man.. start lifting.. eat lots of protein and lift .. also arm yourself

this is why you don't reveal your power level

Pepe missiles incoming

lol

Someone has to go first

You should read Ride the Tiger by Evola. Pointless rebellion won't accomplish anything; it'll just lock you out of being able to create any real change. You have to outwardly adopt the mantles of the system and maneuver yourself into a position of power where you can change it. That's what I'm doing.

if he's here then he should do something violent, like setting that poster aflame

white power

Implying I haven't. Evola thinks society started crumbling before even written history.

Look, we must create safe spaces for our posterity to even have a chance. So unless you plan on becoming Amish, we need a space where our kids kids will still be having kids.

If you think you riding the tiger is enough it's not your kids kids have to be able to make it too.... or do you think the Kali Yuga is gonna end in our lifetime?

>Nrx passivism
Look I am practicing it myself but if people like volo can create space for us it helps us survive within the system

Without it we have to go further and further underground which makes it harder to pass down what's needed for our kids to succeed

>assumes i am an SJW who watches the daily show because i criticized some memelord newfaggot kiddo from portland university
wew lad

This is some North Korea tier shit
if you're white and still hoping to get by by being a good goy, you're suicidal. We're at war.

You're the idiot who formulated a retarded argument

>[email protected]

Pepes deployed on the cucks

>we're at war
Yep

Why was Sandusky a pedo rapist who targeted minorities?

Because he was a Jew.

No, I'm saying that in order to create a safe space, you have to give the appearance of working within the system until you've grabbed enough power for yourself to make a difference. For example: I've been a lawyer with the Comptroller of the Currency in Washington, D.C. for 3 years, and I'm in a position where I can and do alter policy decisions. I'm working on unfucking our banking regulations right now that Obama fucked up after 08. I'm also courting a position with the NSA right now. Once I get in, I'll be in a better position to know what the hell our government is doing and how I can fix it. But I'd never be able to get TS/SCI if I had a reputation for doing stuff like .

Are these guys actual nazis or something, or are people targetting Trump supporters? Not that it makes it any less legal either way.

>or do you think the Kali Yuga is gonna end in our lifetime?

Probably not, but remember that Evola himself thought that primordial rebirth and the end of Kali Yuga was near, even in the mid 20th century. Dugin is proclaiming that it is ready to end now, and will come crumbling down when the neoliberal global economic order fails. No one can say for certain, but we've all seen signs that point to a coming cataclysm.

JUST

i stand by what i said. this kid is an obvious mentally-weak faggot who can't think for himself. here's a joke i just came up with:

Q: how do you brainwash voldomort cokecolachev?
A: have a five minute conversation with him

>signs that point to a coming cataclysm.
People have been saying that for over 1000 years

M8, keep the good work, but don't post personal details and employment history on here.

Leave the Ukrainian to me.

>take photo of them holding flat green textbook shaped boxes
>use greenscreen tehcnology to put the textbook cover on them

Thanks. I kept it general enough that it shouldn't be an issue.

or you could just burn the motherfucker down which seems to be what everyone is engaging in.

Just reading your posts, I respect you a lot already. Best wishes and good luck.

I sent them this: (part 1 of a few)

'*steps out of shadows*
*sheathes katana*

I have some information that may be important to you, seeing as you have been bringing to light fascist activity on your campus. As we both know the right wing establishment has eyes and ears everywhere and it remains highly dangerous to openly oppose racism. Whilst what you are doing is brave and revolutionary, you also put yourself at a great deal of risk. By calling for these members of the alt right to be persecuted, harassed, verbally abused in the street and presumably silenced you are doing a noble thing, but I don't think you know what you are up against. Hear me out, I am pleading with you.

Let me explain, I was once a member of the alt right. My departure came following an ideological conflict, both sides are divided into pagan and christian, and there are a few who hold tight to anime and admire shinto. I am a pagan, and felt I had been excluded from key positions within the movement, and was being taunted via microagressions at basket meetings (baskets are similar to what you may call cadres). At some gatherings banners reading Deus Vult had been stretched across walls and I had overheard myself referred to as the 'heathen'. I left without saying a thing, it would have been too unsafe for me to have turned against the party before finding a safe space.

Now this is where it gets strange. Following my departure members of the Clinton campaign had tracked me down following a hacking operation against some leading alt right members. They got my information and began to put pressure on me. I was bitter at the time and they had intimidated me and offered me a great deal of money to speak up. So I did. They told me George Soros was planning to visit my relatives, and began making subtle threats against myself and loved ones. Now I am in a safe space, I can reach out to you and warn you of what you are up against.

There is no God but Kek and Donald Trump (pbuh) is his messenger. Paganism, Christianity, conservatism, fascism are all smoke screens for the true purpose of the movement. Which is ultimately global white supremacy, and submission to the Frog God. I will get to that later. I was present at meetings between Richard Spencer and Vladimir Putin, and he had agreed to begin funding the meme warfare effort, that's when it really got going. And more importantly for you to know, Putin has deployed security staff to many members of the alt right. By targetting members of the alt right in the street, there is no telling if they have security nearby who could...well, it's best you didn't put yourself in that position.

The anti fascist revolution is up against its greatest challenge. Donald Trumps rise to power has allowed him to build presses, far out in the desert, to illustrate and print Pepe's on an unimaginable scale. Access is highly restricted, and some of the Pepe's kept in higher security areas are so rare that simply seeing them is enough for them to assasinate you. The spread of Pepe is an act of reverence to the Frog God, who they believe has granted the alt right the power they enjoy today.

We only see a fraction of the currently available Pepe's, the meme war won't truly begin until The God Emperor has won. They believe Pepe will usher in the new age, whilst Moonman embodies the destruction of the present age. Esoteric kekism is key to understanding what you are dealing with when you call for people to harass alt right members on your campus.

Moonman is a force of uncompromising violence against the present order, Pepe is the light of the new order. However, one particular, entirely human, and seemingly ordinary member of the alt right, Ben Garrison is believed by many to be a physical manifestation of the will of these forces and is closely guarded and revered as a result. He has earnt a cult like following for his highly radical, violently charged and hateful approach to politics. I was once present for one of his speeches, the atmosphere took a sinister turn as he ascended to his microphone, and stood in silence for what felt like a lifetime, looking out over his awe struck congregation. He spoke clear through clenched teeth, 'Black lives don't matter', a breath between each word. The entire room erupted into applause.

I have never seen Ben Garrison smile.

You are dealing with conflict on a political level, as well as metaphysical. So approach this with caution. I wish you luck in your effort to censor and intimidate these people who you disagree with, but be aware of what the alt right has come under the guidance of the God Emperor and divine will of Kek.

*tips fedora*
*sinks back into shadows*

thought that show portlandia was an exaggeration. jesus christ.

Your way is much better but you have to understand the recklessness of youth and why people want to change things now, they want to join Trumps movement now, even though its likely to greatly damage our lives.

I got passed over for a job because I said I didn't agree with multiculti in a class question period, the professor pretty much stalked me where I was applying and pulled some strings and I "totes weird" didn't get the job.

Couldn't prove any wrongdoing though. I just mean its easy to make mistakes and it takes a truly sharp mind to realize that it's better to subvert from within.

Schools are required by law to make students feel safe. This is clearly hate speech against these individuals and those perpetrating it need to be expelled.

post yfw the poster was posted by the three individuals the poster targets.

yfw these fucks are trying to do babby tier social engineering by exploiting the college campuses.

the jew runs so deep with these people the seeds of the tree of life take root in their assholes.

Total DGAF badass

kek

leftists are too noble to do anything like this.

>Original thread raids the wrong guy and emails the wrong school
>Entire thread consists of unqualified legal opinions based on shitty legal dramas
>Epicenter of the entire shitshow is a guy who shares pepe memes on faceberg

kek, good work newfags

Shouldve know it wasn't Penn State, it wouldve said LOCAL RAPISTS instead

they aren't leftists
they are jewish goblins

Yeah we both know that the right are constantly using Ad Hominem where as the left is nothing but the best people on the planet who would never publicly mock innocent people to appear like they're superior people.

"Classic rule of liberal activism: make a list of all your own negative traits, and then accuse your enemies of espousing them.

Are you an intolerant bigot towards White Christians? Accuse your enemy of being an intolerant bigot towards racial minorities and muslims.

Are you a left-wing authoritarian? Accuse your enemy of being a right-wing authoritarian.

Are you anti-knowledge and anti-intellectual? Accuse your enemy of being uneducated and ignorant.

Are you violent? Accuse your enemy of hate crimes.

Simple, really."

Is your side known to use personal attacks and public shaming tactics (for the past 8 years?)
Accuse your enemy of using said tactics on themselves as a way to make you look bad.

Sounds legit.

probably a virgin. just looking for friends and somewhere to fit in.

/Cred Forums

I suppose if nothing else the more I see of these skypes and commies the more loathesome they seem. Their time is gonna be up sooner or later.

Hopefully they can catch him.

these people have no poltical agenga other than Lulz
that is all
no other ideology they actually believe in
they don't give a fuck

I just spotted an active fascist on campus. He's trying to shut down the free speech of the people he disagrees with! Let me send you a picture.

mirror_selfie.jpeg has been sent.

They're virtue signalling. They're punks who like to riot and break things and assault others. And when I say punk I mean it literally: earrings, hair dye, torn clothes, etc.

The only reason anyone gives a shit is because they called themselves "journalists" and spend all day blogging fake stories where they paint themselves as victims of racism and sexism, which the media mistakes for fact (like the "fact" that Cred Forums is a system administrator who hacks the government during his lunch break.)

It's all retarded and the only people who could actually stop Trump are people that don't bother going to vote or are too young to do so. Bernie is proof of that.

But like I said, they're professional victims, so why WOULD they go vote? They can just stay home smoking weed and then complain about living in a racist country for the next 4 years.

These people would literally have no problem purging political dissidents by lining them up against a wall and shooting them

Bernie is proof that the institutions only care about their rule and their power

they arent serving the people

they are subjugating them

which you will have if trump or hillary get in either way

My sides

Is Volodymyr in Ukrainian=Vladimir in Russia?

Well done

Yes
And it's Uladzimir in Belarusian

>Trump is part of the establishment

Are you stupid? Him not being a politician is one of his biggest appeals. Wether or not he goes through with what he says, like you said, with Clinton, we KNOW she doesn't give a fuck about us. With Trump, there's hope for change. Real change, not Obama change.

And the fact you think he's working for the establishment proves you're just some fucking paid shill. over 50 million dollars in ads refering to him as Hitler and literally over half the voter base being called racist inbred white trash by the ACTUAL establishment, and you still think he's secretly working for them? You're a dumb ass shill.

> Uladzimir
Sounds almost Turkish.

Nice excuse to hide behind anonymity.

I'm pretty sure you don't know how to pronounce that properly. English is pretty inapropriate to spell slavic words in it

>Some crazy Swiss jokingly said
it wasn't a joke

It's actually adorably petty to be honest.

Yeah, unfortunately the word "fascism" can't realistically be used anymore.

Everyone agrees that Mussolini was a fascist. But whenever someone tries to apply the word "fascist" to anyone else, many people start doing a point-by-point comparison of that person to Mussolini, and insisting that a person can't possibly be a fascist unless they're exactly like Mussolini.

For example, let's say you have a hypothetical US presidential candidate who appeals to racism, nationalism, authoritarianism, populism, resentment, iron-fisted law and order, etc., in ways that are all very similar to Mussolini.

So he's a fascist, right?

Not so fast there, bub. Mussolini also had a strong cult of personality. If this US presidential candidate does not have a SUFFICIENTLY strong cult of personality, then many people will jump to his defense and claim that he isn't *technically* a fascist, because all fascists MUST have a sufficiently strong cult of personality.

And voilà! You don't get to use the word "fascist" to describe him. Unfortunately he wasn't EXACTLY like Mussolini, so too bad. Better luck next time.

>riseup emails
Oh how have the mighty fallen, oh well, it's a gov honeypot now anyway

the way you defend trump means you are a trump shill

which is permitted on Cred Forums becuase one of the mods is probably a paid shill
hell I bet its his son or some shit
Either that or they are british and/or russian trolls

Trump doesn't know what he's talking about
his debate and speech tactics are politics 101

he's just a collection of populist mottos

he also is sucking jew cock now

he never has time to talk about his plans becuase he is too busy defending his character from Hillary and raising public ire by using hate speech and appealing to the publics more reactionary and primitive drives.
You think he cares about you, becuase he has the same xenophobic ideas as you do and you want to make america great again, becuase you've had 8 years of liberalism corrupting the public
and then before that you had 8 years of war and stupidity. But make one thing certain
HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOU
HILLARY DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOU
HE CARES ABOUT HIMSELF
SHE CARES ABOUT HER JOB
THEY BOTH DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK
they know what you think
and use it against you

but don't worry user
when the fires consume this society
you are welcome to sit at my fire and share some stories and laugh just like everyone else.

now that the war is won you want it like regan

The shills have started calling Trump supporters shills now. Anyone else notice this? It's quite funny.

Anyway, not reading your wall-of-text since you're a shill.

we need to do this for liberal faggots if they want to play this game.

>The shills have started calling Trump supporters shills now
Yes, I started to notice it yesterday. It's like shill-inception.

it like every one
is a shilling
in the pocket of someone else
isn't it?

pledge allegiance you mother fuckers

wall of text
holy shit
man
you are a fucking sheep
if you can't read beyond the headlines

no wonder you stupid becuase you can't even read between the lines can you?

This is leddit-tier faggotry...

??

That makes no sense.
Pledge allegiance to who? To what?

The shills are using confusion tactics, it's not very effective.

and you are deflecting just like a good shill should

and this is Cred Forums tier cuckoldry

>when the fires consume this society
this is all i needed to read to know your post wasn't worth the read. go be melodramatic on tumblr you drama queen

>pledge allegiance you mother fuckers
>Pledge allegiance to who?
>you are deflecting
>like a good shill should

good deflect on answering my question, like a good shill should

>cuckoldry
oh trump supporters are cucks now, lol. good projecting, just like a good leftist should

refer to for my answer to that

stay mad, shills.

You will not. You will be lame like all the others before you: indifferent to affect change, or perhaps enjoying the stability of your position too much to rock the boat.

WhatsUpFellowTeens.png

DON'T
CALL
ANYONE

I did my part

you're fucking Canadian
like I could give a shit what you think about our election

another deflect, this time in the form of leaf calling

stay mad, shill

Thats probably the most Canadian response to a leaf being told to fuck off ive ever seen.

Not sure if serious...
Or trolling.

"1 post by this ID"

the shills are using teamwork! watch out!
leaf calling to deflect being called out for leaf calling
leafception

you seem to pledge allegience to anyone but yourself

either that or you want others to

HEY HEY Cred Forums you know what happens when you take too many pills?

you get turned into a zombie and become more pill than person.
in an ideal Cred Forums
pol would be talking more about pic related candidates

but the fact that every
fucking
time
I go
on here
its either
Trump general
or shill general

Im just saying it doesn't matter who you are handing over your futures to, you just seem so ready to hand it over to someone else other than yourself.

Know what bothers me?
"#Noplatformforfascists"

Translates to, "We don't like what they say, so we'll attack then personally abd attempt to drown out their voice."

How can they not see the irony in their hashtag?

why is a fucking leaf supporting Trump anyways?

If I email them loli can I get arrested

>but the fact that every
fucking
time
I go
on here
its either
Trump general
or shill general

you were the first to call me a shill, idiot. you're the cancer that you're mad at. leftist projecting is infinite. in what way am i handing my future over to someone other than myself? It makes no sense.

>you seem to pledge allegience to anyone but yourself
what does that mean??

> it doesn't matter who you are handing over your futures to
> you just seem so ready to hand it over to someone else other than yourself.
why do you care if it doesn't matter who I hand my future over to? wether it's myself or trump, it doesn't matter,by your own logic.

So was that your master plan to get people not to vote trump and either go vote for hillary or not go vote at all?

Maybe it couldve worked but it's kind of wasted on me, being that i'm a leaf and all, since that was your past 2 (3 by the time i finished typing this) arguments against me anyways

you're trying to confuse me again and it's not working. i feel like you're confused yourself or just having a stroke.

>why is a fucking leaf supporting Trump anyways?
why aren't you?

>why is a fucking leaf supporting Trump anyways?
why aren't you?

to add to this so you don't deflect: for the same reasons everybody else is. there. Why do you support Clinton if you're not a woman? Why do you support Soros and Bernie if you're not a jew? Why do you want your country to be more like Europe if you're American? Why do you hate fucking white males if you're a white male?

Your argument is equally stupid.

Why do you claim to want to help the poor, but when someone disagrees with you, they're trailer trash?
Why do you claim not to be racist, but claim only inbred white trash supports trump?

If kolychev was smart he put those up himself (kinda like "hey rabbi watcha doing).
Why ?
Le epic leftists heroes gonna act upon it and write an email possibly with contact details on themselves.
As these people have gone as far to sell out "racists" they make potential draftees for antifa.
Know your enemy, you now have a list of people in uni to avoid / liquidate given the circumstance of the time ?

Only the donald can into such 9d chess tho

and my final multipost:

why do you claim that others are xenophobic but your go-to argument when you can't think of anything intelligent is calling me a Canadian/leaf? am i supposed to be offended by that the fact i'm Canadian? Are you that disgusted by foreigners? Must be because other people are Xenophobic, totally not you.

Why do you claim that others are fascist yet you call me a leaf in an attempt to silence my opinions because you dislike them?

you were actually the first to bring up the word "shill"
see
the amount of projecting is hilarious

but I'll humor you

I think who we vote for president doesn't matter
as such
I think we should vote in some useless puppet anyways since they always seem beholden to the agendas of others

why not make the homeless man on the street the president for four years?

the whole election process has become one giant social engineering experiment for people who have a hard-on for psychological operations.

also
If you care about trump so much why don't you come down here and become an american citizen and vote for him?

Isn't that defamation?

>implying

I am sorry that I was clear enough in my writing for you to grasp

what I was imply is that xenophobia is an instinctual primitive and reactionary ideal pretty much every conscious human is born with

what I am saying is that TRUMP is obviously using it to his advantage. by leading his people by fear.
I mean Hillary leads her people by fear just the same

I want love so bad that I have become to hope that it will eventually overcome the power of fear
and people everywhere can be liberated from the chains of subjugation

Stop oppressing pedosexuals you bigot it's current year

>picture of WLP with a Cred Forums meme we made just a week ago

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

You want love so bad ? Damn youre a naive idealist arent you.
You cannot be blamed, if the world is shit good men tend to try to mend it.

Be not mistaken who you owe that love though, thats your family.

If you want to be a idealist and you so happen to be white id recommed starting with your little mission in detroit to see how that turns out

>you were actually the first to bring up the word "shill"
got me. all of you shills blend in and you usally have "1 post by this ID" so i really bother treating you as real humans

>the amount of projecting is hilarious
tell me about it. i mistake you for other shills whose opinions you're parroting and suddenly im the one projecting. nice try

>I think who we vote for president doesn't matter
>we should vote in some useless puppet anyways
does it matter or does it not matter? who's humoring who here by replying to who's shitposts?

plost twist, the guy posting pokemon pictures with nicolas cage faces on them is humoring the other.

>why not make the homeless man on the street the president for four years?
wow a classist leftist. i thought you guys were all about helping others but clearly you don't care about the homeless. THAT'S NEW!

People who are homeless:
- blacks
- people with mental illnesses
- ex prisoners who can't get jobs because of their pasts
- veterans
- people with substance abuse problems

the pedestal you're standing on is kind of wobbly, careful not to hit your face too hard when you fall off of it in November.

>If you care about trump so much why don't you come down here and become an american citizen and vote for him?
I will in a couple years, but I will immigrate as a LEGAL QUALIFIED IMMIGRANT so I can actually be an asset for a country that i love so much.

> by leading his people by fear.
let's secure our borders: fear mongering
let's make out country great: fear mongering
let's fix all our country's problems: fear mongering

trump is the next hitler he'll start ww3: not fear mongering
>the left

alright, i gotta go do the groceries now, but it's been fun humoring you.
>chains of subjugation
you must be trolling me. you accused me of trolling, only a troll would suspect others of being trolls. it's been fun being "Trolled" by you.
>implying you're just pretending to be retarded

I work in mental health man
I've seen all races and colors
trust me
family don't mean shit
their just people you're forced to tolerate becuase they are so much a part of your life.

what matters is love
and I don't see it anywhere on here
on in the eyes of either of our candidates.

go back to sucking Prime Minister cock you leaf

Reminder, no one gives a fuck about the homeless white male.
anti-white bigotry

For the sake of education and sanity, the "Intelligentsia" must be purged.

>Only an idiot wouldnt support israel

-Robsperge, JIDF

What a fag. Someone needs to kick that vermin's ass.

>people didn't have jobs and livelyhoods before the industrial revolution
Urbanfaggot detected.

you're projecting becuase you have this idea of who a person is that doesn't support trump

typical thinking
if you're not with us you''re against us

I say I hate both candidates so yeah I am against you but no more than anyone else
parroting opinions.

you are clearly using sophist techniques that honestly I don't have time to properly address

also I am glad you finally admitted that you really just think our election is humorous.

I wish I could approach everything with a cynical absurdity
but I have graduated college and have actually tasted the real world.
I have seen the light within and want it to grow

which means I will not concern myself with problems I cannot fix and do my best to try to fix the ones I can
and not trust anyone else to fix them for me.

and theres alot more people than those stereotypes that have expierenced homelessness like runaway teens
children of familys that had their homes foreclosed etc.

lets secure our borders:fear of the other
easiest tactic:close yourself off and isolate
let problems and issues persist and stagnate and eventually be corrupted into awful stereotypes
lets make our country great: CHINA IS KICKING OUR BUTTS EVERYONE!!!
lets fix our country's problems: THESE PROBLEMS NEED OUR IMMEDIATE ATTENTION AND IM THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN FIX THEM!!!

its interesting how you shills use fallacies to throw in the face of dissenters but also use fallacies to like that strawman you just tried to use to support your argument.

What's even more interesting is as a shill as educated as yourself in tactics of debate and politics is that you would stoop so low to exalt such a lofty ideal.

I stand by everything that I've said.

tell them that ghost is planning to do a speech at their campus

why don't you move to mexico you xenophobe?

>not being an enlightened virgin who frowns upon the banalities of 3DPD

Fuck off, normie.

>muh ride the tiger

How about hunting it, skinning it and making it a rug for your trophy room?

I will say this though

I think that if Trump does get in
I think theres a better likelihood of repealing the patriot act
because many people in the house and senate probably wouldn't want Trump to have that much executive power.
And if his presidency accomplishes that I think it might just be worth it.

I think the patriot act would stay just like it is under Hillary.

Why don't you have a non-white child zenophile?

ahem

in AMerica
the world melting pot
a greet EVERYONE I see by looking into their eyes and giving them a smile to let them know that I know they are there and that Im glad they are here in that moment with me.

>skinning it
>mfw

no you're an anarchist, im just not used to dealing with people on this board who aren't either leftists or paid shills. you're either trolling, an anarchist or retarded. which is like saying you're either retarded, retarded or retarded.

>I don't have time to properly address
you've been here 3h30mins. guess it's hard to argue when you're retarded

>I have graduated college and have actually tasted the real world.
lol "i went to college so im better" nice one

>cynical absurdity
you've been nothing but cynical and absurd
"it doesnt matter who you vote for"
>i cant fix some problems so i ignore them im so cynical hmm i got a boner from my own cynical
>i dont trust other people with my problems im so much better than everyone else hmm ego boner

i know a guy just like you but he brags about his PhD and how hes better than everyone because of it. PhD > bachelors. sorry, i know someone better than you and you're not as educated and intelligent as he is because you don't have a PhD like him.
> runaway teens
children of familys that had their homes foreclosed etc.
cool argue against yourself gj

> IM THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN FIX THEM!!!
you certainly cant since you wont even try because you think you cant but you also dont want others to do it because you cant so no one should try and if someone wants to try let's ignore him because you can't so no one can because you're better than everyone. proof: you have a college degree. OH WOW!

>why vote for anyone it doesnt matter nothing will change unless you vote for trump who won't change anything hes only in it for yourself you're so stupid to think that anyone can fix problems that are unfixable why vote for anyone trump will change things but he wont change anything theyre all the same

my god you're literally retarded. im leaving for real now but i would be done replying to you anyways.

>Volodymyr

whoa what a Good Person(TM) #lovetrumpshate

that's not an answer as to why you haven't moved to mexico yet

becuase I see mexicans here all the time here you fagbag

So... fake and gay? OP fails to deliver again.

dont forget the gore
bestgore.com/

why aren't you moving to mexico? you aren't... fearful of the other, are you?

I know right what an amazing person. We're blessed to even have the white privilege of him addressing us despite the fact that we're racist scum who actually CARE about politics and national issues lol i men we're really DUMB especially me since im canadian and all we know how how shameful it is to be from another country esp. a shithole like canada where people dont even have college degrees
>a greet EVERYONE I see by looking into their eyes and giving them a smile to let them know that I know they are there and that Im glad they are here in that moment with me.
>you're fucking Canadian
like I could give a shit what you think

+he has a college degree :OOOO can you believe it i mean it's [current year] and he has a college degree what a unique and unusual thing. im telling you, my pussy is wet right now even though im a guy. i'd say my gf's pussy is wet but i dont have 1 im a virgin basement dweller at me mums house so ill just say this: J5qysZUt you can come over my house and fuck my underage sister. we need more self-serving cynical narcissists in this world. you should become a politician, you'd fit right in.

anyways im leaving for real for real now cya

kek

This means he's probably in here watching us. Maybe he's the OP of this thread

((fake and gay))

im sorry you misinterpret me again

I implied that you are still in college becuase your writing reeks of nihilistic sophistry
which is typical of many first and second year college students that tend to go to canadian and united states colleges

yeah like those runaway teens who got molested by their white facist parents becuase their dad couldn't cheat on his fat bitch of a wife with anyone else becuase they lived in a black ghetto.
or the runaway teen that got away from their family becuase their parents used to cook meth for a biker gang and would regualarly pimp out their son to all the methed up gang members.

your sohpistry reveals that you either are pretending to be retarded or are seriously socially retraded and know nothing of the world beyond the computer screen upon which you seem to only see what you type.

>you certainly cant since you wont even try because you think you cant but you also dont want others to do it because you cant so no one should try and if someone wants to try let's ignore him because you can't so no one can because you're better than everyone. proof: you have a college degree. OH WOW!

OH WOW! its a faggot who is shilling trump telling ME what to do!!
OH YEAH HE'S also taking what I say out of context

hows your fucking internship going? You must be racing straight up that corporate ladder aren't you? Shit posting on Cred Forums and all.
Your boss must be sooo proud of you, I bet you're just thinking about that raise aren't you?
Maybe that fulltime job with a 401k and benefits
mmmmmmm. must be so nice to have dreams.

beucase I don't take orders from fagbags really.

I'll move to mexico when I'm good and ready.
Until then I shit post along with you.

is this fake or not? do i send it or not?
first pic is of a severed penis second is of a smug pepe

I only called you a trump supporter from canada
who writes like an edgelord just starting college and I questioned why you seem to support him so much.

of which you have only agreed to the fact that you are a shill
and you are from canada

you reason why you support trump
1>becuase everyone else

everything else you have been attacking me and making assumptions of me similar to me making assumptions of you.

which seems to be that you haven't been to college...maybe

Portland State would have been helpful about 12 hours ago

>which seems to be that you haven't been to college...maybe
oy gevalt this one hasnt been to the liberal brainwashing camps yet

Is this kid a Jew? I can't tell with the Eastern European ones. I once knew a Ukrainian with red hair and a similar sounding name and didn't realize he was Jewish until I got to know him. Pretty cool Jew though.

The madman

its the nature of the beast man

you want to help others
you gotta suck the sjw dick to get dat
teaching lisence
doctors license
social working lisence
therapist lisence

who was that other user talking about getting into the system before you can change it?
whats the system you have to go through before becoming legitimate?

and you know its not like you have to swallow all their bullshit.

you also seem to be misinterpreting my use of college in my argument.

I ment that he was no better than a brainwashed libcucked jewfed college student.

ebin leguym bread

Alright I'm back, surprised this hasn't 404'd yet.

So while I was going living my life, you were sperging out on Cred Forums.
>
your sohpistry reveals that you either are pretending to be retarded or are seriously socially retraded and know nothing of the world beyond the computer screen upon which you seem to only see what you type.
yeah just like that!

You keep using psychological nomenclature to appear intelligent. You college idiots really love to stand on your pedestals. You don't impress anyone.

Also nice try psychoanalyzing me.
You're wrong on literally every single aspect of my life. But good job with the broad strokes that apply to the majority of people you seem to think I am. Maybe if you'd stop trying to hard to toot your own horn and stopped acting so self-righteous, trying to psychoanalyze everyone and attempt to pin-point and expose people's weaknesses over the internet, you could actually have a nice conversation with someone. That's the thing about being a psychologist, you let other people do the talking and ask questions. All you do is feel yourself, write accusatory walls of text and dodge actual questions while displaying every quality that you claim I have.

- Narcissism
- Cynicism
- Bad psychologist
- Selfish
- Big ego from doing very little
- Short-sighted
- Ignorant of the subjects he tries to argue about

The only thing I'll bother correcting about me that you got wrong is this:
>becuase everyone else
I didn't say because everyone else. I said that the reasons why people support Trump should be obvious to you by now, if you knew what the fuck you're talking about. Go do your research. A guy with a college degree should be excellent at doing internet research. Oh wait, you don't care about politics, right. But you've been here arguing politics for the past 4 hours.

- Low intelligence
- Teenager/intellectually immature
- Lazy

you are fucking stupid
and its not becuase you didn't go to college

you are stupid becuase you are fucking with others livelihoods, just so you can sit back and laugh and treat the murrican political system like the WWE.

also tell me those words that I used that are so
"psychological"?

LEGEND

fun

> just so you can sit back and laugh
Oh, the xenophobia. Again, you're ignorant about the reasons why people support Trump, so you think anyone who does it just wants to see America crash and burn.
>murrican
Like you, apparently. No sense of pride or patriotism, only selfishness because your college degree makes you a special snowflake above the white-trash racist Trump supporters that infect your never-diverse-enough country.
>like the WWE.
>Omg Trump will be the end of America. GG idiots, America is OVER. Shut it down, if Trump is elected, it's going to be WW3!
Your ignorance is seeping through your attempts of seeming knowledgeable and intelligent by stating you have a college degree in all your posts where you actually bother to do anything more than attack me.
>others livelihoods
What, but I thought you were in control of your life because of your pledge of allegiance to yourself. I thought voting didn't matter anyways, isn't that what you said? Didn't you also claim Trump is just fooling his supporters and won't actually do anything?

So you're saying me, a leaf who can't even vote in your country, can have an impact on your political system? You're saying that Trump can't change America but a random "leaf failing at climbing the corporate ladder that can't even get a pay raise so he shitposts on Cred Forums all day" can actually influence American politics?

Or are you being xenophobic again?

For the record, the biggest reason why Trump will win in November is because of the left and people like you, not because of his supporters being excellent at convincing people to join them, but just because of your supernatural ability at being unpleasant to be around and making a fool out of yourself time after time with your poorly disguised racism, sexism, classism, fascism and xenophobia you try so hard to convince everyone else that they are, not you.

Anyone else get email responses?

I'm living in area and rose city antifa posted these guys names in connection with identity Europa

Larper on both sides are so gay.

Matt Duffy seems like a pretty chill dude. 9/10 would grab a beer with

yeah, "fuck you" and a picture of a salt shaker

>tfw planning on starting a fascist club at my uni
>tfw there are legit anarcho communists who keep spraying shit all over the walls
>tfw I must retaliate

you guys
ALL AROUND THE FUCKING WORLD
meme'd Trump into candidacy

by maintaining a constant pace of progaganda.

I get it our system is a joke and should be treated as such.

but I think we can do better.

Im so happy you like speaking for me user. How you assume the worst in me.

But I have so much hope for you.

if he is reading this he's a fuck for breaking rules 1 & 2.

>PSU

everyone who was going there for the brief time I lived in portland was a failure in some way.

Your neophyte analysis, plethora of fallacious reasoning and English 020 level typing got wrecked. Don't even try backpedaling. You had a lot of nothing to say, and that's painfully obvious.

Everyone around the world thinks Trump is a racist because of your liberal media. America media and the American left as well racist groups like BLM is what memed Trump into candidacy.

People in Canada who openly support Trump get vandalized and have death threats made against them.

Then anyone who liked him as a joke started liking him for real because they realized it was all Jewish establishment media propaganda.

But the fact that you think only online teenagers who meme all day will vote for Trump proves that once again you're ignorant and prejudice.

>I get it our system is a joke and should be treated as such.
Again with the anti-patriotic stuff. Stop calling me anti-American when time after time you disparage it.

Stop talking about anything Trump related when it's clear you know nothing about him or this election.

How is this not persecution?

haha, I saw these on campus today. I would like to point out that even though the majority of PSU is cucked, the engineering school is pretty based

What's going on? Some Trump supporters being targeted as racist fascists?

your post is just as easily as vacuous but I am not here to put words in your mouth
I'm here to work together for a better world.

I can still be patriotic and hate our politicial system. I'm glad that in america there is still a possibililty of changing that system.
I just bleive it has to come from the will within each of us rather than the promises of ANY polticial blowhard.

when I ment "you guys" I ment the internet
blm trolls and trump cucks alike.

it sucks that trump supporters are getting beaten up in canada , maybe they should move to america and become citizens or claim refugee status, maybe if they were persecuted enough they could hop the border and couch serf through some liberal communes that really don't give a fuck what political agenda you hail from. Then have an anchor baby here and then vote for the next edgelord emporer that wants to run for office.

I honestly wish I could be as flippyfloopy intentionally ignorant, decietfrul and dishonest and so full of hate as you guys. This is like an artesianal skill like making yogurt or a sougherdough bread that was nutured for so loveingly over the years.
Made with bitter tears, I know you mean well.
Im sorry you have become this toxic.
I hope the world gets better for both of us one day, and we wont have to worry about what douchebag is going to control the fate of the nation.

They might be falling for it

>Portland State
as in Portland, Oregon. Not Penn State you fucking retard.

well well looky what we have here

sue for libel

remember how we doxed this antifa guy ages ago, when he was telling peeps to dox trump supporters

follow the white rabbit

>nO u XDDDD

My post was void of all that I criticized you for, but alas you just had to insipidly respond with a word you don't even understand. You're not enlightened, you're not making thought provoking points; just redundantly spewing emotive drivel and shitting up this board.

Wow you are an insufferable faggot. Do America a favor and kill yourself.

Needs more saturation

are we all pokemon too ?

Im glad my words insipre you to create such wonderful works of art user.

Keep up the good work
I believe in you
I believe in all of us

considering that I seem to be the only honest man here I will say yes I am shitting up this board.

Im also glad you throw out accusations that have absolutely no foundations to them other than your word. Which shows a lot more about you than it does me.

I take that as a compliment . Have a good day user!

jesus christ muhammed I laughed out loud
send that shit

>I live in a liberal shithole state

feelsbadman

we are all conscious

But the middle guy looks black

The middle road is a pretty red pilled position to take. However what most people don't seem to realize is that we've degenerated so far into kike pushed multiculturalism that kicking all the shitskins and gibsmedats out is the middle ground for America and Europe. A moderate stance is now extremist to Leftists because whilst we adapt our worldview to the facts, they are blinded by their dogmas and ideologies, keeping them under the illusion that the situation is fundamentally the same as it was 5-10 years ago.

>expecting me to type out that long ass URL
>assuming I'm not disabled and can type
>no QR code

fucking triggered

Let him know how you feel about this incite to violence against the lives of those individuals (so much for safe spaces huh?).

> [email protected]

was meant for

wrong school, pdx.edu is correct.

PORTLAND IS NOT A STATE

Oregonfag here, this has always pissed me off. Every other state school is something like "The University of STATE CITY" like "University of California Santa Barbra" or whatever.

But hell, if Portland wants to be their own goddamn state I'm all for it.

I've got news for you mate

A lot of us aren't voting for Trump because we honestly believe he is the best for the job

A lot of us are voting for him BECAUSE he is a troll and we hate politics.

I'm sort of in this camp, but a little more fleshed out, I'm voting for him because out of all the politicians running for high office we've had in the last couple of decades, this man is the one who is most likely to bring the entire corrupt house of cards down. Not because that's what he wants, but because all the right circumstances are coming together to make that so. This federal government is beyond saving, it is time for it to fall and it will fall by the simple virtue that it's Trump and the system will have a giant shit fit around him as the people who violently hate him have a shit fit and as the system that is propped up by funny money and corruption shits itself around all the chaos and finally caves in on itself.

It will be a glorious disaster, long overdue, and if we can pull ourselves up out of it we can have a better America eventually, but if we allow Clinton to take office the slow death will continue, and at this point, that is not acceptable. We need the short collapse, it is healthier.

this was all literally half a year ago

This, we could just give it to Washington too, they like Liberal shitholes.

hello fellow oregon fag

we would all be better off if portland had no weight with the rest of the state

It puts names and involvement to this flyer though.

>fundamentally the same as it was 5-10 years ago.
Well considering they believe in the rise of Hitler, probably 40-50 years ago. But I get your point.

I totally agree with you, I take a more pragmatic approach and right now Trump is the only real option. I don't normally care much for ideologies other than patriotism.

As promised I took a selfie.

well to be fair people have been saying its the end of the world since forever but many human civilizations have fallen on their own cataclysm's

Include me in the screencap

its not if anything it understates how degenerate portland is

Yeah I'm under no illusions that the world is going to hell in a handcart, I think we've got 10-20 years of 'good' living before everything starts to truly apart and I want to do everything to make that period as prosperous and degeneracy free as possible.

People genuinely discussing Trump as a political heavyweight make me roll my eyes. His main role should be to utterly fuck the globalist agenda, he should act exactly like a bull in a china shop imo.

If anything, leftists are right about him; he will completely fuck up the government if he gets in but in the best possible way. Or so I hope.

YOU DISGUSTING RACIST!!!!!

>an edgy rant by a 14 yo

grahamhancock.com/dmisrab6/

This is a long but interesting read. It's a pretty comprehensive overview of the Yuga cycles.

The transitional periods are essentially 300 year long happenings where society implodes in on itself.

> he will completely fuck up the government
pic related

I think you're wrong though. I think he'll be great at getting stuff done not only within our own nation but also improve our international relations. I mean, even Putin likes him. Personally I'm tired of everyone acting like Russia is our #1 enemy. The cold war has been over for a long time, we should be fighting China and the Middle-East, not other first world countries.

Cliffs?

Did we find the faggots who made these? I don't have time to read the entire thread.

I unironically wonder if the guy who came up with the cover was trying to make a recursion joke with that

By 'Government' I meant (((Government)))

A Russia/USA pact would be incredible though. I've stopped listening to anything the MSM says about Russia desu, it's mostly complete shit. Putins done a pretty good job of lifting the largest country in the world up from the most culturally and economically damaging regime in human history.

>tfw I accidentally used my personal email to send the most vile pictures ever.

OI

If someone at this school is free and near the rec center, go in and find the chalkboard on the second floor and take a pic of the "FOR VOLODYMIR KOLYCHEV" I wrote there.

Doesn't this make the people who made the poster the fascists?

Clearly they are advocating for physical harm

Nope, they changed the definition of fascism sometime this year to suit their activities.

Now it's just means someone who holds right wing views.

what is the guy in the gif's name

i've never actually seen him speak, want to look it up

>malala yousa fucking idiot
kek

>fascists are the only ideology to employ political violence or harassment

what the fuck is this meme?

stop equating fascism with = all da bad stuff dat the evil dudes do

Well I guess they will have to meet my 256 bit keys.