This Japanese woman raped/killed by a fucking white man in Leafland

This Japanese woman raped/killed by a fucking white man in Leafland...

Why are white so violent toward on Asians?
She trust white people...that's it ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3817419/Missing-Japanese-student-dead-abandoned-Canadian-mansion.html
m.huffpost.com/ca/entry/12268158
youtube.com/watch?v=BRUSqO8fObU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sign this petition to fuck up david brock and his correct the record goons. you can use a fake name and it only takes 2 minutes---

>change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate

>Leafland...
user that's not a white country, so you can't expect the people there to act white.

Wasn't this in Vancouver?

Probably killed by a chink.

Around white never relax

;_;

never trust a leaf

I thought Canada was very safe...

I wish a thicc jap grill would rape me : (

looks like a real upstanding citizen

Because it's a fucking leaf.

>Falling for le friendly white gaijin meme

I bet she was trying to move to Canada I'm sorry jap stay in Japan.

he looks like russian
>russians
>white
nice try kike behind proxy

Canadian living in Japan. Really disappointed.

Waiting to see if this guy had a record, libtards in Canada keep letting psychos out with "second chances"

How old is this guy?

I'm nice to my gook gf...

>raped her
>killed her
>raped her dead body again

I feel so sorry for her parents ;_;

BLEACHED

Sadly a lot of FOB Asian women see white guys as safe and desirable due to pop culture and the media. They are oblivious to the idea that a lot of western guys have yellow fever and see them like fuck objects. You have entire groups of Asian women who become disenchanted by white guys who act like thirsty retards who abuse them. Then they are driven to even worse relationships with other races or fall into the hands of man hating feminism.
No women visiting a foreign land should do so alone.

>Muh dick is bigger than yours, Chang!

>I steal yo women, Chang!

>Hurr! You're smart but you still have a tiny dick!

Whites confirmed niggers to Asians

Did she know him?

Stfu chink

She got BLEACHED

She was exchange student...NOT immigrant.

;_;

Can you translate this my friend? I need to know if theres more.

>chink
If I were Asian that's the last one I'd want to be.
Fucking heartless Chinese.

>>raped her dead body again
fuck! and my nofap session was going so good

Canadians are always stereotyped as being nice. They're anything but nice. I actually found the Chinese there were nicer than the white people. I'd trust a Canadian about as much as I'd trust some random black person I meet in the city.

Never let your guard down around a leaf.

because yellowo beesu GO HOME!!

This.
Asian chicks are naive as hell, thinking anything white is "cool" and trendy. That's why they are impressed with anything white, like gay marriage.

>blame victim instead of rapist

sasuga Cred Forums

I have yellow fever so I'm fine with that

Definitely a fucking leaf or aussie shitposter.

That white was 48 y/o.

He was too old for cool/trendy.

Pretty sure the jap cannibal that ate a French girl is still out there

i thought we were friends

She was either naive because Japan is safe or she fell for the "Vancouver is a safe city" meme. Either way, it's a terrible embarrassment.

Plz translate friend

His name is William Schneider.

Is this Russian name???

>white man
>canada

Assume every one intends to kill you and always have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

>turning your back to a leaf
They just never learn...

It wasn't a rape, it was manslaughter, her body was adapted to japanese cock and so the internal tearing caused her to bleed out.

lmao chinks getting btfod :^)

I hate hentai.
I only go watch decent anime.

Shut the fuck up degenerate weaboo

It's just branding. Canadians are assholes.

What the diffence? Its just motionless. Can you tell me if theres more or is this it?.

There are rapists in every skin color. Sucks that this happened though

please tell us which anime you consider decent

inb4 naruto one piece bleach

White men age well. 48 years old is still ok, many men at this age are still super active and into "cool" stuff like sports and photography or whatever the fuck it's cool for Asian chicks. Look at how he dresses, he dresses like a young guy with these jeans.

Nips are very into Love Live.

I see a number of them who don't know any better hanging around our trash. Unfortunate!

asians are to whites
as
whites are to blacks

in terms of crime

so yeah, sorry about that

He's one of the memeber of a club that call'd "The Butthurt Belt of Europe".

えっ? これいつ起きたの?

>Hong Kouver
>Democratic People's Republic of Richmond
This.

No source or links. Sounds legit.

Fuck off

Pol BTFO... again.
Had the girl been white and the rapist non-white, it would have turn as a gigantic shitstorm against non-white sub-human, and a riot if the rapist had been a nigger.
This time a glorious white monkey behaved like a nigger, like they always do... and Cred Forums cannot into logic anymore.
So many retards and bootlickers on this board... it deserves its pomised fate.

REMINDER THAT THE USA EXPORTS NIGGERS
>REMINDER THAT THE USA EXPORTS NIGGERS

Several niggers at American bases in japan have commited rape against the locals.

This 100%. Americans are way more friendly. The "nice" thing is a mass Canadian ego trio.

I lived in Manhattan for two years and the people there were way nicer and cooler than Canadians. Canadians are incredibly passive aggressive and small time. There is a townie culture throughout the whole country so everybody is always sizing each other up and they hate seeing other people succeed.

its Canada what do you expect. You have the most retarded liberals, crazys, irrelevant Cred Forums posters.

>Japanese are honorary Aryans
just another example of how the media ignores white on white crime

>white man
Well how white was he?

Around whites, prepare for fights
See a pinky, something's hinky
Trust a leaf, feel his... beef?

Whoever he was, he's making us look bad.

We need to put him in a giant microwave and watch his body thrash on camera to show this will never happen again.

>doesn't understand crime statistics
>doesn't understand that black crime is to white crime as male criminals are to female criminals
>uses this faulty logic to say that because some whites are criminal scum, whites are no better than niggers and mooncoons

fucking hell Swissy, I thought you guys were neutral, not retarded

Nicest people are Texans senpai

Honestly we should be deploying blacks as far away from Asians as possible, it's like letting a fox into the henhouse

(;_;)
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3817419/Missing-Japanese-student-dead-abandoned-Canadian-mansion.html
m.huffpost.com/ca/entry/12268158

She should fly to Poland, we could eat some pierogi and cuddle for hours

In Asian culture older men = experienced, life in order, money, willing to settle down, protectors.
Some older Asian men fail at this yes but it's the general consensus. You will see Asian women marry men years older than them for that reason. Now you pair that with xenophilia for whites and you have young Asian girls going out with older white men.

The japanese waifu meme gone too far

That might well be a (((kike))) name

Reminder that Canada is the country where serial killers feed hookers to pigs. How.many did Pickton kill, like 44? Canadian bacon is 10% recycled East Van hooker

>student

She looks 40. So much for that "Asians age well" meme

FUCKING WHITE PIGGU GO HOME!

hot

I am the Lord of correcting the record.

>Mr. 60% white telling Mr. 80% white that they're not a white country

Just because everyone else fell for your bullshitting doesn't mean I will.

>home

It's the Chinks that need to leave BC.
And the PNW.
And Australia.
And NZ.

And anywhere else founded by the white man

>Schneider had been previously charged with a number of crimes including armed robbery, theft, possession of a controlled substance, breach of probation, breaking and entering and assault with a weapon.
>Anglo scum
>White

most people with cancer in canada get it from lack of sunlight. Let that sink in.

Within 5 years Canada will be at 50% white. Weedman President is a faggot and will make this happen. It'll be Germany but on crack

Based Canadian for once! Nice one leafs

>(((Schneider)))

There you go, Jap it wasnt a white goy that killed your Jap but a devious kike.

>She should fly to Poland
she's dead thou

Caption literally says:
"yesterday when viewing this news, classmates all said "ahhh" and were not surprised."

Tiny Jap got BLEACHED

Our superior white dick will dominate the world

No retard
Schneider is a German name
Very common

Beware of Canadians, they keep large stocks of minorities guided under diversity. BUT DONT BE FOOLED they're nothing but cattle to the leaf, who preys on them for sport. That's why they import poor masses, that's why they torture poor natives. The fucking leaf is a soulless, sadistic husk.

KIKED

>canada
>80% white
yeah sure

The dude looks like a Kike. Most people in America with the name Schneider are kikes.

Leafs aren't white. Don't be fooled.

AROUND THE LEAF, NO RELIEF

Nice try, cuckdeau has stricter immigration policies than any EU nation, and even the USA in some regards. He panders to nu-males, not shitskins

Dont like it? Dont come here, slope.

This used to be a white country, what if we turned Japanese white and filled your city with poutine shops to the point you couldnt get a good teriyaki.

What then huh?

The Japanese woman was 30 btw and still went to Canada to study English. Nothing of value was lost.

Leafs have no soul. #notallwhitepeople
#justleafs.

>Canadian rapes a jap
Finally, payback for the way you raped their eastern coast and destroyed the lives of millions of hardworking Nova Scotians and Newfies.

Ahmed plz

Sounds like he relieved himself twice

Thats for the whales faggot, back to the panty vending machine you go.

most German immigrants angloized their names only the JUDEN have german name in merica

what is the point of these threads that start with a strong assertion:

why are _ so _?

to test how readily people accept the premise?

youtube.com/watch?v=BRUSqO8fObU

Stan would be proud

Make Trump Drumpf again

With Leaves

you're bereaved

Every race has its defects.

Wow 1 canadian man killed a jap bitch who probably deserved it. oh my god canadians are so horrible aren't they

>white
>leaf
Two different races.

when was this i cant find it online

Why are you grouping all whites together because of one fucking white leaf?

>Are all of you Japs drunk on sake and looking for an excuse to commit suicide??

What kind of silencer is that?

I'm planning on settling down in Japan with my fiancee and something I've tried to make clear to her as well as Japanese people in general is that they seriously underestimate just how dangerous the world outside their country is.

They live on the safest nation on Earth and assume that Western countries are civilised peaceful places. They look up to and admire us and then have mental breakdowns when they actually visit shitholes like Paris and London.

Japan is quite literally a paradise compared to the average European or American city and the average Japanese has no idea how good they have it in their homogeneous high trust culture with pretty much zero crime. It's better to be a poor person in Japan than a rich person in a lot of the West these days.

>cuckdeau has stricter immigration policies than any EU nation
>record immigration and refugee intake numbers
>Stricter policies
Maybe compared to Merkel's gaping cunt sure.

they heard the US was creating a weapon called Little Boy.

This was their response

The kind that you stab people with.

Take note, Vancouverfags. A few more instances of this and you may be able to rid yourselves of the cowardly Chink menace

Get BLEACHing

Should have stayed in rice land

tfw a Nigger has no color, unfortunately they're black most of the time.

>she just wanted to learn

kek

Canada's only taken in 50,000 refugees. That's a record for us, but that's absolutely NOTHING compare to Germany, Sweden, France, and the UK, which are taking in millions each.

> makes blatant, emotional assertion
> observes Cred Forumss reaction for some unknown purpose

rip silly nip

What the Japs should do, is kill a Canadian in Japan.

> throws his life away to rape a 30 year old
i hope he killed himself

BURN THE LEAF

END WITH GRIEF

She found out about the BWC the hard way

Trust a leaf, no relief.

You're welcome, my bong friend.

Eh, Southerners are either really nice or megacunts. It's kind of rolling the dice when interacting with them.

Look at those teeth! Fucking ugly as hell... why would any white man date let alone rape that thing?? Had to be a leaf junkie.

Cook the rice, pay the price.

This is the first of many.

>Had the girl been white and the rapist non-white, it would have turn as a gigantic shitstorm against non-white sub-human, and a riot if the rapist had been a nigger.

When do you see white peoplee rioting when this happens, this thing is frequent with blacks.

Difference is whites are statistically very unlikely to murdere people and majority white nations are some of the most peaceful societies on earth.

Blacks on the other hand are very statistically likely to murder eachother and others in droves. A retired detroit police officer named one example where a black killed another black with a clawhammer because he owed him 3 dollars.

If we were to obsess about blacks murdering someone we could do nothing all day. It is people like BLM and others that obsess about a few cases of police misconduct and blow them out of proportion neglecting to realize how much blacks murder people and commit crime, both situations where they are very likely to encounter police.

Pic related.

Nah, Schneider's a German name. And he's probably a Jew.

Oh well if crafting the weapon that ended world war 2 is worthy of massacre-ing 1/3rd of China, I'm sure this justifies killing 1 jap whore.

This is what BC gets for talking shit to Alberta.

payback for that jap cannibal rapist, fuck gooks

Impossible english teacher-senpai.
Every single white male leaf is gay, the only ones that do the fucking in that country are pajeets, muslims and chinese.

it was word play

>Brazil
The country with the highest rates of cacogenics is talking about white people?

>a jap bitch who probably deserved it

American lies.

You are basically trying to insinuate that white people statistically murder a lot, which is not the case whatsoever.. look how pathetic it is for you to salivate because "white guy finally did something bad" yeah a few mental cases, the examples are so exceedingly rare compared to others. Meanwhile ignoring who the statistical murderers are.. and claiming the "around blacks never relax" is just a bigoted and prejudiced meme.. Really you should look at murder and crime statistics once in a while. Instead of looking at a few sensationalistic case and trying to infer things from them that doesn't fit statistically.

This is how desperate non whites are to smear whites, that they go with stuff like this. This one nutcase and exceedingly rare example of this compared to everyone else and all whites are like that. Whites are very civilized on average this guy was clearly mentally ill.. and whites are statistically VERY unlikely to murder and also to commit crime compared to others.

Schneider is not a Jew name, it's a very standard German name. Any Jew is also smart enough to realize that as a white Western guy, you can "date" 3 East Asian 7/10s at the same time on location instead of throwing your life away for an aged hamster. It's tragic that Anglosphere cucks from NA never realize how grossly overvalued pussy is in the Anglosphere and how high their own stocks are anywhere outside the 1st world.

pls be my ai gf.

does the link still work?

can't, sorry, i don't have fur, a tail and 4 paws

i'm just not your type

How did we go from 8888888 to 91346083 so fast

Cred Forums really is becoming Cred Forums 2.0

>why are white so violent toward asians?
I can't think of a single example in just my homecountry. Pretty bad to infer something statistically incorrect out of one sensationalistic example of a guy that was fucked in the head.

didn't your people rape a shitload of asians after crashing your boats into their shores

>didn't your people rape a shitload of asians after crashing your boats into their shores

What?

Weren't the Danes the ones with the crazy fucking beards who were always naked and high

>Schneider
what a lovely white name

But Sweden you sure you can fit more?

Kek i assume you are referring to some part of viking age i'm not aware of, anyways.. Pretty wild that you have to go over 1000 years back to find us doing something bad to asians. Because that's clearly an obvious indicator of how we behave statistically today right.

You're hysterical.

That's the guy? He sure doesn't look like he would do something like that.

Japanese qts aren't diverse enough, only 20-year old single brown men are allowed

yeah what the fuck happened to you guys you used to be cool 1000 years ago

the sun rises again

>NO RELIEF AROUND A LEAF

I don't understand the leaf hate. Michigan reporting in.

Nothing cool about that, we left that stuff behind when we became christians about 1000 years ago. Also i think you have to give me an example of vikings and an asian coastal city because it sounds like bullshit.

Does Snyder have a phobia of roads or something, or does he just think ATVs are the transport of the future

Fucken viking dindus, man. Thor was a gud boy.

The correct response is "american education."

Most regular people know that White guys who date Asian girls are - for the most part - creeps.

Healthy people normally date within their own race.

Rick Snyder? Couldn't tell you. Is there a problem with the roads? I'd like an enduro though, that seems the way of the future. My sedan can't even two track well. I almost bottomed it out a few times.

Yeah this anti white bs is getting hysterical, they have go to back 1000 years to find a few instances of us forcing ourselves on women after raiding their villages. And can't even name the concrete example, just went
>stuff is about asians, white people were sailors, they must've raped some asians aswell 1000+ years ago, i'm just going to say that's what they did.

Some people don't care about facts anymore they just throw random stuff out there.

So today i learned that idiots think there's some kind of rape/murder epidemic of whites on asians without any statistical backing on it whatsoever.. the things you "learn".

Meanwhile.