Now's your time to shine, America

Canada is way too polite to carry out a decent assassination - Are you seriously telling me that one of you gun crazy motherfuckers aren't willing to do the international community a solid by getting rid of this ubercuck?

Oh no Americans pleeeeeeease don't do it we love him :^(

Especially not at one of his gay pride parades just leave him alone

Please we need him he is a great leader

Please don't do it

Please.

Listen, when you can properly elect decent people into office, you get a say. Until then, for the good of the commonwealth, he has to go.

We were just thinking, you know, not voting him in for a second term

Your way is faster yeh, but we can be patient

don't worry, we enjoy a weak canada

Stop being so polite and reserved god damn you - I get it...You have British DNA, but you don't have to take it to extremes.

>We love democracy!
>Unless someone is elected that we don't like!
pathetic.

wish a nigga would

pls send Queen

Not a problem. We will get a lot of immigrants when US get either of their new president

If you assassinate him, he wins.

does the international community even know canada exists

We sent two future kings. Don't be so fucking attention whorish.

So John Cleese's diatribe about the british in A Fish Called Wanda is actually true?

Probably. It's John Cleese - he has a habit of being brutally honest.

They didnt fix our shit though....but Prince George snubbing Trudeau's hi-5 was perfect. Who the hell thinks they can just touch a Royal anyways. Jesus Wept.

Mommy empire doesn't get a say in the matter, considering the state she's in.

Drool Britannia.

We're all just racing to bottom, enjoy the show.

George is clearly right wing, and wouldn't sully his skin with a fucking liberal cuck.

A great leader already, maybe he will be the one to liberate us in Empire 2.0. Noone needs to be assassinated though, we inherited a robust legal system and traditions that keep us civilised. I will personally be voting him out when it's time, rest assured.

This smells like a honeypot post

I'm so sick of this fuckng bong posting Canadian threads. Quebec separation threads. etc.

JUST FUCK OFF

Yeah, no. Real Canadian here, not some proxy faggot.

Most people hate the guy, and the overwhelming majority of his own cabinet do too.

Gunnuts only contribute by enabling illegal gun trade and crime. There's less than 1% of crimes where owner of gun actually saved anything.