HOW DOES IT FEEL BEING THE RUSSIAN SHILLS USEFUL IDIOTS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eYtle3preO0
change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate
ibtimes.co.uk/clinton-us-should-use-military-response-fight-cyberattacks-russia-china-1579187
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
archive.fo/bH90Y
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where the fucks my paycheck then?

>looks like
>likely

bitch please. Cred Forums was on the Trump train when he had 2%. CTR reaching

I need Putinbux for my pop tarts

hey im russian where can i collect rubles/vodka?

While there's proof of CTR existing down to an address and government filing.

I want my money then, where is it putin

Liberals like to take their faults and just attribute them to the opposition. The same way when kids argue
>NO!! IM NOT STUPID YOU ARE STOOPID

It works like this, people call out Hillary's health, they start to talk about Trump's health.
People call out Hillary for having a fucking paid army of shills, they try to make a story that Trump also does this
People consider Clinton a world class liar, they start to use Trump "liar" everywhere

You get the point, any flaw with Clinton they immediately attribute it for Trump.
Honestly it's pathetic just like her whole campaign

gimme my fucking rubles

Spasibo for ispravleniye the record, comrades!

>Russia wants the us to have a strong national leader that wants to help end the killing in Syria

What. A bad guy!

Trump thinks he won the debate:

youtube.com/watch?v=eYtle3preO0

people used to laugh at me and call me paranoid about being defensive towards russia

now people call me a russian shill
wtf

REEEEEEEEE WHERE'S MY MONEY. PUTIN!!??

You mean the media is playing along with the agenda Hilary sets? From validating her pepe stance and the alt-right witch hunt, to the Russian conspiracy theories all while walking on egg shells to not make her look bad?

I'm shocked.

>implying Putin doesn't want Trump to be President
>implying Putin isn't a great leader and brought prosperity to Russia
>implying a globalist cuck like Hillary selling out the US to foreigners would make a better president than Trump

Don't care. I'm having fun. These are the finest days of my life

Hillary's strategy is literally to resurrect the red scare

This might actually work on boomers

This is from july.

>Natasha ((Bertrand))
Totally Russian surname

>at one point
>likely
>looks like
Wew lad.
Looks like unsubstantiated BS to me.
We've had this thread already.

Putin if you see this. Pls send me money.

I already shill for you for free.

>likely
>jew york
>explosive chen

Never forget pearl harbor

NORMIE DETECTED.

Now it's Putin/Russia? Can't they choose and stick to the one line of propaganda? Also
>trolls
Fucking hate those retards who use "troll" as substitute to "people who have different opinion".

GIVE PROOFS FUCKING HOHOL

if i wanted to shill for a certain candidate i would go more subtle about it. for example, pose as his opponent's supporter and spread most outrageous, self-debasing bullshit on social media

we did it bros

So where can I get my payment ?

>russia hired...
>picture of putin
fucking clickbait

What's wrong with Russia? Better than being a leftie shill for some arabs.

mfw you've been shitposting for trump for free

do you accept payments in Bad Rats steam keys?

how does it feel to be a ukrainian diaspora??

At least they get to feel useful.

>It looks like Hillary will be our next President

See, I can make stuff up too

Just heard on the news Putin is backing out of a nuclear agreement made with the U.S. 16 years ago. Shit is getting real.

That's an absurd! I'm shilling for free.

>400 lbs hacker reporting in

this

Just like they have a troll factory when it came to Ukraine. Totally believable

IT'S ONLY OKAY WHEN WE(LIBERALS) DO IT!

>everybody on Cred Forums is voting in USA
I seriously don't believe there is much difference from voting in USA or even in EU. I might understand Putin's trolls, since Hillary is automatic anti-Russia.

>t. A fucking leaf.

Always sage canadian threads

Bugging Hiroshimoot for your details, shekels soon faithful comrades.

i do it for free now

sign this petition to fuck up david brock and his correct the record goons. you can use a fake name and it only takes 2 minutes-

>change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate

Yes because you fucks shit all over the ABM treaty. Don't be a salty fuck when Russia does it too.

>0.00 has been added to your account

WHERES MY SHILLBUXS

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Holy fuck! Where do we even find time to affect every single political process and event in the world?

Bretty gud

God dam MSM conspiracy theorists

(((reuters))))

I hate this nigger expression. Get the fuck off of my board you fucking Reddit cocksucker

You're the shill... we love Putin. No one has to pay me to say it.

>Hillary is automatic anti-Russia
American presidents have been anti-Russia since 2000. We know what to expect from someone like them. Trump is a mystery.

We do it for free.

If you don't want WWIII with Russia you're a useful idiot

t.Hillary supporter

My pay cheque must be late

I want my 15 cents you fucking hacks!

If you don't want to sacrifice your life for international jewish interests and Israel you are a useful idiot

t.Hillary supporter

>save gigs of trump material to meme with
>not being paid

reeee. where's my reimbursement putin

Ugh Putin usually pays me on time.

This month my pay pall funds seem to be late...

Fuck you Putin, you pay me now!

>Leaf
>Cuck

SAGE

If you do it for free Hillary wins
t. Trudeau

How much money am I missing out on?

It's a DNC strategy. The leaks showed they were pushing publications to 'muddy the waters'

Fucking THIS! Former presidents are all Anti-Russia, Anti-Cuba, Anti-NK, and (realistically) none of those countries are gonna do anything majorly against us, besides a lot of lip waggling. Meanwhile, countries proclaimed to be our GREATEST ALLIES not only trash talk us constantly, but enact policies that require our intervention, either costing us billions in financial aid or costing us lives of US soldiers.

No shit. I've spent countless hours online promoting President Trump. I've maxed out my personal donations as well and have volunteered to help canvas the local community at a grass roots level.

Funny thing is every time I come across someone around here that says they are voting for "her", I've threatened to kill them, their kids, their parents, I threatened to rape their dogs and burn down their fucking trailerhome or apartment complex.

If I see any of those motherfuckers when I'm standing outside my polling place on election day, they're fucking dead!

lol nice try vlad.

>dat putin pic
is that one guy in the back riding on a lawn tractor???

>ywn get payed to MAGA

A FUCKING LEAF

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
E
A
F

Well let's say, for the sake of argument, that this is correct.
>Putin wants a nationalist US President that will actually pursue US interests
>Putin does not want the US President to be a Corrupt Shrill Harpy controlled by the very Globalist Banker Jews he is working against.
>Putin is willing to pay for this
-- MFW --

>Russia influences US elections
>Russia is responsible for Brexit
>Russia simultaneously runs and invades Ukraine
>Russia props up every single right-wing party in the EU

BUT

>Russia is an corrupt and impoverished gas station of a country due to collapse any moment now

How can it be all of these things at the same time?

fuck this is awesome

>not called "trumped up trickle down" like hillary said
record not corrected!

what i want to know is how the fuck has that country survived into 21st century. At some point it is more miraculous than survival of baltic states.

She died for nothing.

Trump has paid more employer and property taxes in one year than you will in your entire life :^)

Proof? Oh you have none cause he won't release his tax returns.

How about federal income tax?

It pays well. I get 2000 rubles per day

According to Russian studies 50% of the population will be dead by 2040 due to Alcoholism and Suicide and thats with the rate dropping massively under Putin. The population isn't breeding enough even with abortions down 58%.

>the new yorker
>looks like
>a
>fucking
>leaf

Fucking saged for faggotry.

Breety Good.

Isn't it too CURRENT YEAR to be blaming the Russians for stupid shit?

>if you're not drinking the kool-aid it's because the Russians tricked you

Where is the evidence?

>tfw I didn't get payed yet

wtf Im Russian now

see

Thanks Russia

My favorite part is not knowing what's a joke and what's not.

Lugenpresse is absolutely despicable. Subversive traitors deserve the noose

>RUSSIA BOOGIEMAN

It looks like you are really fucking desperate to post this tinfoil pathetic shit.

Give me money for internet trolling, my dream job.

>somehow Russian trolls were being paid to shill for Trump before he even announced he was going to run for president

Are we actually supposed to buy that?

>Such a coward.

Russia ain't doin shit, user. It's a bluff. We need a leader who calls the bluff and puts Putin back in liliput, where he belongs.

isnt China, both economically and military, the real Boogeyman right now?

>believing anything retarded ""journalists"" and media shills say about internet

Even thou Russian propaganda is as bad as it was in Soviet times(maybe even worse), they can use wizardy against stronk 'muricans. Or western propaganda has fallen to shit tiers after millenium.

If Russia wants to help us push ethnic nationalism then cool.

>at one point, likely
It's a baseless hit piece

>we actually shitpost for free

That's all just stupid liberal american propaganda
Russia is good, Russia is life. Putin should be the president of the world, it would be better for all of us.
Don't listen to this anti-Trump Hillary shilling

I do it for free.

Weird. I haven't gotten a payment from the Kremlin yet.

I'll take a Putin Russian nesting doll as payment

How DARE the Russian government try to sway opinions to favor peace between the US and Russia.

Truly an outrage, that those damn pesky Russians would have people argue against a candidate that wants to provoke Russia into WWIII. Truly abhorrent.

>It looks like

It looks like you're full of shit.
Statement equally true.

(((OP)))

Hillary = full scale war over hacked email server

ibtimes.co.uk/clinton-us-should-use-military-response-fight-cyberattacks-russia-china-1579187

Trump = let's try to get along with them

I shill both sides for free.

>puts Putin back

Maybe it's because Putin wants to completely decimate ISIS and the Americans currently in power are just making them more powerful.
I don't disagree with the Russians just because they're Russians. This time they're right. We can't keep fucking around anymore.

Where's my rubles? I do this shit for free.

wtf i love Putin now

What's with this recent push by the media to cause hate towards the Russians. It just seems to forced thanks to Hillary why mess with another major superpower.

SAGE ALL CTR THREADS

DO NOT BUMP DO NOT (YOU)

>Helped get the world closer to the glorious Russo-American supper alliance

Feels pretty fucking good, 2bh, you syrup nigger.

If I knew the opposing candidate was going to start World War 3 (Hillary Rodham "Kill them all" Clinton) I'd do the same thing.

But make no mistake, the overwhelming majority of us are actual Americans that don't want to see that half-dead disgruntled he-bitch be the first Female president.

If he had the dignity of Marie Le Pen or another decent female leader, I'd be okay with it. Hillary has proven herself, as Secretary of State for 8 consecutive years, to be thoroughly incapable of running the white house.

You think Obama did a bad job, just wait until snake-clit takes office.

How does it feel being the kike shills, useless idiot leaf?

While we don't have the exact numbers, those statements can be assumed to be true due to the following:
1. Trump probably employs more people than all of Cred Forums combined.
2. The same could be said of property, considering both amount of properties owned and quality.
3. Taxes associated with these are not the same as personal income taxes, and any (completely legal) methods he may have done in order to avoid paying personal income tax would not have an effect on these.

Though of course I'm not really up to date on the various types of taxes in the US, so take this with a grain of salt.

lol those liberal shills are trying to say we the payed ones

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>mfw shills just keep taking the bait

Oh so the 1000's of people at his rallies are all plants too? Fucking skype, I swear

>Russia pushing for Hillary presidency so they can steal more files

I've been shilling for Trump without earning a single ruble so far, but I'm open to negotiations with Russia: let me cuddle a whole day with Katya and I won't fill a complaint.

God I hate our media it's such garbage. They can't believe that people hate them so much and organized themselves in such a way as to oppose them with ironic humor.

I have no doubt there are russian shills but fucking come the fuck on, any reasonable person with sense can see the media has lost its damn mind this election season showing its true colors driving support for trump.

>checked
yea that would be sweet

Wow, a rare Katya. Do you have more?

Russia greatest ally comrade

Katya used to be so pretty.

Putin pays more then hillary and it feels great senpai

I support Trump for MOTHER RUSSIA

BLYAT!

Well, it would be interesting to see all the countries of CTR messages coming from.

It's easy to distinguish the Slavs with proxy pretending to be concerned Americans.

When this election is done, lil Putin will get a bloody nose for meddling in foreign elections.

As some russian minister from 18 century said - I know for certain Russia is under direct God's supervision and protection because no fucking way she'd be able to continue existing without it.

feels better than being a shill for nigs in BLM and muslims and wall street. So fuck you

omg you are so cute when you go mad

why did you think Trumpcucks project so fucking hard about "muh shills," OP?

>shilling for Trump for free on my own
>not getting paid by based Putin

feels bad man

You're even cuter when your entire country starves from sanctions.

we did not starve the last time and you are 10 times weaker so....you are so kawai

a post for mum is a post well done
please n-no bully, she's not a pokemon or anything like that

Haha...ha.

How does it feel being a Soros shill? You zionist goon.

This is all I got: archive.fo/bH90Y

I think she's still cute, she just stopped dressing up and changed makeup.

fuck off with your normal cancer

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

>dubldubs checked

HOL UP HOL UP
*watches anime*
SO YOUZ BE SAYING
*post feels*
THAT WE
*masturbates*
WAZ KGB N SHIT?
*shitposts*

>If he had the dignity of Marie Le Pen or another decent female leader,
>Marie Le Pen - Female leader
Not understanding that (Jean-)Marie Le Pen is a male = priceless

Can I have a few cans of Russian 7.62x39 as payment Master Putin?

Cnn niger noise

Actually he made a little mistake, but still, his daughter, running as well for president, is Marine le Pen.

Where are my hot pockets, Vlad?!

what a terrible "accident"
what a coincidence Vlad was calling for a pizza before it happened

Anyone who isnt a retarded faggot knows there have been paid russian shills since the ukraine happening. It was a heavy handed response to Vice sending correspondents into eastern ukraine and making their government controlled media look retarded.

tfw I'm Obama Leaf, I started this thread, and it's still up.

I want the Putin-bux

Where do I have to sign in?

I know hes a faggot leaf, but who is honestly autist enough to vote Hillary. Shes a scoundrel. Trump will win.

shieeeeeeeeeeet we /putinbots/ now shieeeeeeeeeeet gib moni

>supporting a president that wants to rebuild his own country and focus on it, cutting deals to countries that only take from it
>is supporting russia

you fucking shills will jump to amazing conclusions

Are you telling me you didn't already expect that?

>tfw didn't get paid
WTF I HATE PUTIN NOW

Wait, we were supposed to get paid for it?

Have you read what _actual_ Russian shills write like? We have a lot of them in Sweden.
No? Well, strange sentence structure, very many complicated words, and a lot of whataboutiams. Do you see much of that on Cred Forums? No? Well, thanks for correcting the record.