PROTIP: if you prefer left over right you don't belong here and should go back to rёddit

PROTIP: if you prefer left over right you don't belong here and should go back to rёddit

Protip: if you believe in the left/right division, kill yourself.

i just wonder how you know so much about rёddit

Great post op.

>paid no taxes
what tax didn't he pay?

Fuck off you alcoholic peasant

great, i wait for him shifting the 'trump the billionaire doesn't pay taxes' into 'every billionaire pays no taxes, we need law and order'. 33D chess

PROTIP: this is our secret clubhouse run by our king Nazi frog and no ones allowed especially girls

Hey OP what's Poland's greatest military acheivment *hint* It's getting Invaded twice in WWII

>doesn't pay taxes
see

I wasn't aware that the average Joe got an income from tax payer money. Are all political cartoonist really that stupid?

Pro tip: if you even watched that kike garbage, you don't belong here

>mfw Trump contributes more taxes than everyone on pol combined

PROTIP: If you prefer establishment over anti-establishment, you don't belong here and should continue cleaning british toilets.

PROTIP : Worry about your own fucking shit country and its shit government

off to the_donald i go :(

Trust me if I could avoid taxes I fucking would and I make peanuts. The government is just going to piss it all away or hand it to some low life degenerate who surprise doesn't pay fucking taxes.

When did mexicans start caring about civic duty?

Let's be honest, all your tax dollars will go to is slaughtering people on another continent, pay the salary of politicians, and making sure a 400 pound black woman gets to ravage another Thanksgiving dinner

Shouldn't that say 'paid no income taxes'

who cares about the middle class
arrogant cunts

Protip: I'll post wherever I fucking want to.