Fresh OC, after i took a closer look at Hillary's Tax Returns

Fresh OC, after i took a closer look at Hillary's Tax Returns.

I learned about this in my federal income tax law course. It's pretty much the one provision in the code that made us go "waitaminute, this ain't right." Landowners can get huge breaks if they take advantage of this.

Man, it must be pretty awesome to have the vast oceans of money and political power to basically hide behind rules to not pay taxes forever.
It's too bad that mere peasants who live paycheck to paycheck and could live comfortably off of the interest that these people earn on their finances are stuck paying for everything.

This shit's just going to slide?

bump again!

rebump

Explain how you came up with the 233 year figure. ANd also do a short write up of the hillary tax return for retards. Nobody will understand this. I see what you're saying, but for people to understand, they need this to be Taxes for Dummies

How did you get the 233 year figure?

have a bump friendo

You are doing gods work user

It kinda worries me you guys can't see that the deductible is depreciating 3k a year.

I still have the .PSD, so what do i change to make it more clear for yall.

bump for the righteous crusade of glory

It's going to be a challenge to meme a tax form. Better to take the figures, reformat and show it as a reducing amount, perhaps as a graph.

Regardless, these kinds of things are VERY important for reasoned debate but unless they can instantly get into thickies (like me) heads they won't help in modern political warfare.

Bump

Like I said, This needs to be digestable. If someone can't scan over it and see exactly what you're trying to show, they won't get it. ESPECIALLY if these people don't file taxes. Many liberals probably won't even recognize this as a tax form because they don't have an income

Also, I don't see where you're talking about $3,000. All the number match up almost exactly.

Let me reverse the order of the middle bit, sec. Meme feedback revisions in progress

dude .. its right there

726k - 723k - 718k - 715k - 710k - 705k - 702k - 699k

~3k a year / ~700k = 233 years

First of all, there is a hard limit on the number of years that you can apply net operating losses. So iirc, she can only benefit from it for 15 years after the loss and three years before.

But why would their losses decline at a steady rate like that?

Yea... that I don't really get.

Yucaipa partnership: 2003-2008 (?)
2003 - 2006 Tax returns show they earned 12.5kk from the partnership.
The 2007 tax returns show something else, suddenly they only earned 2.75kk.
That's a 10kk difference... erhm... Hillary keeps deducting the money from her required tax payments?

Im not into this shit, and especially not into U.S. tax law, obviously..

I legitimately don't know, i can't figure out if she actually is paying 3k taxes, or if she's using that as a deduction every year.

They don't even own that company anymore so i don't know how they could be.

Now i'm just confused. I might have barked up a tree i didn't fully understand.

You need to explain exactly how the law works as well.

So even though this seems to be connected to the Yucaipa stuff, it may be
>wow, nothing
?

Bump

It's a different law. Captial gains carryover is something else.

It's still a 700,000 writeoff from losses, but it's not the same law trump used.

and its way more boring in hillary's case, she didn't even use the loophole properly because i guess she's shit at taxes.

>Now i'm just confused. I might have barked up a tree i didn't fully understand.

user, the way capital losses basically work is that you can claim a deduction of 3k per year and carryover an amount above that (hence the number from the yuca selloff is going down by 3k a year). I'm not sure how long you can claim carryover, but if you want to understand it better look into tax loss harvesting. It's a sneaky way using the tax system to cut your losses on capital gains.

I don't really think that stuff in the tax return has anything to do with what Bill passed except that the owners of yuca-whatever might have been able to pay the bank less than they owe.