Why haven't you served in your armed forces faggots?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate
youtube.com/watch?v=M0w2C9HWuUQ
wearethemighty.com/articles/the-army-has-declassified-how-pt-belts-work
youtube.com/watch?v=N0id3WfiJrc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I did, nine months, when we still had conscription here in germany. Was fun, I guess.

sign this petition to fuck up david brock and his correct the record goons. you can use a fake name and it only takes 2 minute.s

>change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate

Because women aren't physically strong enough to apply for armed forces

Currently am but getting out asap before I get sent to go die for da joos or shillary or the norks because I signed up to protect America not be a pawn

>canadian military
they give you airsoft guns

because i'd rather not end up with ptsd for the rest of my fucking life

Because it would mean ferrying niggers to Europe. No thanks

>dying for jews

Going to this winter

I did. USAF. 27th AFSOC. Piloted heavies.

Faggot

Why would I? Honestly, give me one reason other than attention seeking or trying to get gib me dats. It's not worth it serving US interest.

Applied but got denied because I need daily medicine (nothing dangerous).

Wouldn't allow me to serve in any position, not even as a mechanic, cook or janitor.

What now?

This is why your country will fall.

Armed forces are for beta welfare queens

Got rejected on medical grounds; first asthma, the medication I'm currently taking.
FUCKING THANK YOU

bc my government is corrupt

Risking life and limb in order to make the rich richer? Fuck off retard.

Don't be a cuck.

Go watch some Michael Tsarion, cuck.

>served in your armed forces
HAHAHAHA
cuck

I have

I am cursed with heretitary disease of my nervous system. My joints pinch very easily and I end up losing motor function and muscle control in the affected limbs.

If I walk too long this happens in my ankle and I lose feeling in my foot up to my shin and it becomes difficult to walk.

I am in constant pain and my tendons always feel like they are under constant tension. Like they could rocket out of my arms at a moments notice.

I am 6'2'' and am pretty lanky.. my condition has kept me out of every branch of my armed forces and has kept me out of sports growing up.

Because it's sLOVEnia.

Because fuck Kikesrael, that's why.

If Kikesrael didn't exist, there would be no tension between Muslims and the West and there would be no refugees.

You don't need to be physically strong to work in a radio control tower, stateside.

Ditched it since it was 2009 at the time. I'm increasingly seeing that as a mistake, and considering doing GMU at the moment.

because i wanted to party and smoke weed with my friends instead while being unemployed and sleeping until the mid day while playing counter strike.

I regret it a lot it would have been a great experience.

>dying for the ZOG

>welfare queens
I always hear this argument. How is this any different from being a firefighter, police officer, politician, or any other government job? I'm genuinely curious as to why the military is always singled out.

>there would be no tension between Muslims and the West
Are americans really this stupid?

12 months, sergeant

>there would be no tension between Muslims and the West
lol
Muslims want to destroy Republic and Democracy and install theocracy worldwide. They won't give up until the whole world is theocratic muslim shithole. Their Quran instructs them to do so.

I'm too fat and have anxiety

because i'm probably going to have to fight them at some point

Because I won't kill for money.
I serve the public by working for a utility. I'd rather help make sure people get clean drinking water than go and shoot people over exestential threats.

That sounds like a threat mountain jew.

>Current year

>Still not at least entering special forces

>Being a cuck

Because I was a dumbass and let slip that I had seen a counselor briefly.
Even after getting another shrink to provide and written statement that I was fine for service and getting the original to do the same I was still rejected.

Regret that stupid slip to this day, I was nervous and it cost me a good opportunity.

I don't want to.

Because I actually understand what's going on globally for the most part. I live in the U.S, and joining this military would be morally reprehensible.

It's a waste of time here.

PEPE! Filthy frog.

I have, best time of my life, considering doing it again

>Why haven't you served in your armed forces faggots?
What do you think?

Why the fuck would I want to serve, fight and die for this shithole? Would rather be a domestic 'terrorist' honestly.

But I did. Was alright.
Dig trenches, dick around with machinery.
Wasn't as bad as all the cucks make it out to be.
All nations should have conscription.

this desu

Because i'm waiting until I finish this last cycle of hormones, then my tits will be complete. I want to be the armies fuckslut.

Talk to another recruiter and don't mention it this time. ez.

Then take a note from Mexican beheaders and join to learn combat tactics and the like

pls no

there is nothing to server in the military

>implying everyone you mentioned isn't also a welfare queen
the only respectable welfare queens are firefighters because they're first responders whose only job is to help the community. Police officers exist to give tickets, take testimonies after a crime already occurred, and shoot niggers who wouldve eventually been shot by another nigger.

I did my mandatory 1.5 years of military service in the paratroopers. Abdul, what have you done apart trying to blow yourself?

Tried 3 different branches senpai, they all pulled my denial from the air force and I was rejected 3 weeks later

Good fucking luck. There's plenty of idiots here in America that are more than willing to be meat shields, and murderers for their Skype over lords.

Autists can't get ptsd

No funding. Our military is a shadow of what it was. Now we're taking military funding to re purpose bases into refugee shelters.

Thanks, Trudeau.

I don't want to get sent to the middle east. Maybe if there was a war in better country I might sign up.

Medically disqualified, even though I tried to join three different branches over five years.

>Austria
>Armed forces

Nice try Jhabar Abdul al-Jhabari.

Because I dont want to waste 4 years of my life working for jews, when I could be wasting 4 years of my life working for jews.

You didn't get your ass beat daily by your seniors? I heard Russian army is brutal and rapey towards its soldiers

Because I was diagnosed with Depression, OCD, and ADD when I was 13. Now I'm permnantly disqualified from the military because I took medication during that time. Only interested in the GI bill because fucking College tuition in Memerica is so ridiculously expensive.

I am shipping off to Marine basic January 9th

Poor eyesight, colorblindness and hemophilia.

Too fat

>willingly going off to fight and die in some God-forsaken desert for the eternal Jew

Is there anything more bluepilled?

Bro you can lie your ass off. MEPS doesn't check medical records. When I went there they attempted to scare you into telling the truth but then they just drug test you and do a medical checkup

>be me
>be grunt

Get fucked.

>cops have never helped anyone
>buying into the false narrative of cops shooting blacks

Soldiers? No.

We have the same doctrine.

We are brutal towards our officers and i happen to be one, but 'rapey' is completely outlawed.

Get a job that involves manual labor u fat fucking cuckburger

Why haven't you? And if you have why are you so fucking stupid?

Because I don't want to die for fucking boomers and Jews... Simple as that you fucking cuck.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>serving foreign interests with shoddy obsolete equipment that explodes from time to time
No thanks.

But I have. And I hated it. I'm not a military man.

Couldn't join because I had a record from smoking weed

>thinks Israel isnt the puppet master behind all the tension in the middle east.
>Its mere coincedence that Israel's enemies are suddenly having civil wars and their governments are being overthrown
Do shills really think people are too blind to discern this on their own?

The lack of nationalism from every european country seen in this thread is the reason why europe is doomed.

Not so much rapey as abusive. But that's been toned down a lot over the years. Military Prosecutors are all over everyone's ass over any reports of physical abuse outside of the reasonable.

The division between Senior/Junior and Contractors is the bigger divide. Seniors do less bitch-work, Contractors don't do bitch-work. Since service is only 12 months, doing some bitch-work for 6 months isn't really all that hard.

But yeah; used to be a lot worse back in the day. Though even then, it depends on the Forces you are drafted into. Infantry is a lot rougher than Communications, etc..

Ive never been helped by a cop.

I have, however, been pulled over multiple times in my shitty car for bullshit reasons and asked if I was on probation.

>those chimps are considered """"""""""""white"""""""""""" in Brazil

lmao

I would assume because the government pays you and then pays for your food and shelter, kind of like welfare

because i want a family

Serving in any European military is serving the am*ricans and br*sseloid bureaucrats.

If it was an actual national army I wouldn't mind serving a year and joining the national reserve.

you can get raided for that statement you better watch your self. just saying thoughts counts as assault.

I did, you amateur Cuckshed-Designer.

You don't know shit about muslims I see. It is muslim religious duty to fight for sharia law and that also means killing another "muslims" who are against it. Jews have nothing to do with it. Most terror groups get funding from Saudis.

They don't test for steroids in the military. Save 100$ and buy some test enanthate and get on a fucking cycle

They are not.

They are considered patriotic, which is something a leaf who is used to being steped on daily could never understand.

Because our last justified war was 250 years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=M0w2C9HWuUQ

I agree with the sicario.

So you're basically saying that anytime the government writes a check, it's welfare. Gotcha. Next you're going to tell me that all taxation is theft, right?

I have.

As proof of my service, here is a time stamped photo of a nasty sweat stained dcu patrol cap and my reflective belt.

He'll need Aromataste Inhibitors if his BF% is over ~12-14 or at the very least Tamoxifen. Cycling while being Fat is just asking for a bad time unless you take the necessary precautions.

>Reflective belt

what, why?

I don't respect authority and I'm lazy

>upvotes

you have to go back

Served from 2001-2008 they elected Obama and I left. I refuse to follow the orders of liberal commanders. Its a violation of my oath. They are domestic enemies and directly opposed to America.

>Saudis fuck most terrorism in the middle east
>none of these groups attack Israel
>Hamas hates Israel
>Hamas doesn't receive any aid from Saudi
mere coincedence

>be me
>enlist
>get scholarship
>about to commission
>roommate gets caught with drugs
>cadre breaks rules and harasses me every day about it
>gets tired of cadre breaking rules
>reports leadership to IG
>gets kicked out in reprisal
>owes $70,000 to government
>feelsbadman

so you don't get run over by our massive american weapons of war

thats where he keeps his smoke pellets and batarangs havent you seen the show

I agree with this, I would rather have a job that involves helping people and making them happy. This board is full of insecure betas always trying to prove how badass and manly they are.

Have you ever asked a cop for help? If I'm lost or ever have a question about parking when I'm in the city, I ALWAYS ask a police officer, and they are ALWAYS happy to help. Try not driving like a dumbass and being polite.

PT belt is necessary for safety.

>implying the Union didn't start a revolution against the British BECAUSE I of taxes.

Test comment, ignore this, it means nothing.

>mah flag
you know why, actually im not healthy enough for conscription on time of peace

test

Fund, not fuck.

My autocorrect knows I like using fuck a lot

Being (((their))) dogs, canon fudder, but dogs is what (((they))) would call you, fighting made up wars for (((governments))) that let your country get invaded.

You don't need to serve, soon enough there will be fights on the homefront.

Because our current year prime minister is actively cutting military spending, reducing the size and effectiveness of our military. Our damned military bases barely get any infrastructure upgrades, pretty sure last time was in the 60's or some shit

Finally someone who isn't fucking retarded and making excuses for being lazy fucks, I got a buddy leaving for boot around that time. I can't wait until I can go

It makes us unkillable. That's how we remove so much kebab.

Hi.

UR A PAWN NOW

Just looks like niggers with sticks to me

>medical check up
I had psychosis during that time too. Unfortunately during one of my breaks, I was obsessed with cutting lines of scars into my skin due to my OCD rituals on my bAck. What am I supposed to say about that? They are still very visible. What do I say about that?

>filename
I haven't found one that says (You)s yet. I'm still lurking.

Because I like my limbs and my life?

>>none of these groups attack Israel
Because Israel would kick their shit hard like they did in the six-day war? Arabs are monkeys compared to the average Israeli.

Can't, busted my arm when I was a child.

Well if USA didn't royally fuck us over with Helmand and Iraqi war I might have, but I don't want to join a suicide squad.

It was a part of your religion.

Don't want to kill brown people for oil and perpetuate the process of man made climate change, furthering the interests of the plutocracy.

Nice excuse, you weak pussy.

did 10 in the army, started as light infantry, then moved on to EOD. now i'm using my gi bill to get a shitty IT degree.
IG never works for white males
effective camo chair force

Does armchair forces count?

ZOG

Fucking let them I don't give a shit

Nice trips, and good point

Fuck you're stupid.

In my lifetime, the UK military hasn't been fighting any wars I want to be a part of.

It was a last resort for me and I ended up not needing to join.

>police officers are tax funded city liaisons
good to know.

Also, Ive never been given a driving citation because I'm not a reckless driver. Police profile me because of my shitty car and make up bullshit excuses to pull me over.

>the Union didn't start a revolution against the British
What Union? The COLONIES started a war, one of the many reasons of which was a sales tax to help pay off the debt from the war with France to protect us.

Nothing worth fighting for.
Securing lithium mines & poppy fields doesn't really pique my interest.

They won't let me join because I have asthma :^(

Actually israel is a forward base right next to their land that the sandnniggers spend a lot of money and energy fighting instead of us. Their country is literally a fortress surrounded by barbarian hordes.

War is gay.

>Getting shit pay to do nigger relief missions

i have too many friends who went off and either came back fucked up or not alive.

I don't like dying for kikes

Yeah Israel is strong with billions and billions of dollars worth of free military equipment they got from western countries because of "muh 6 quadrillion!!!"

What the literal fugg

didn't get in.

Becaise i dont want to kill for the banks and oil

I did. Worked for the NSA as a military subgroup.

Now I'm married, going to college for Electrical engineering, and about to use my VA loan to buy my first house at 23.

Its an argument by pussies that can't be a warrior physically or mentally. Everytime I see that comment I automatically know that if there was no law and order that dude would be my slave since he's a huge pussy.

But I have

Your welcome to stop fighting but if all your countrymen do then other nations will come kill you anyway.

>1995

Yes, like I said, it used to be a lot worse. Russia during the '90s was an essentially non-functioning State, with more similar to Somalia than the USSR from which it spawned.

>PTSD

Call it what it fucking is, son. Shell shock.

DON'T YOU DARE QUESTION THE EFFECTIVENESS OF THE PT BELT.

those are pogs though

There is absolutely zero reason I can find to make me want to defend this country.

When an actual cause worth going in for comes along, then yeah, but as it stands this place can fuck itself for all I care.

I have no idea what this says, but I'm sure it's hilarious

I find it strange how my military parrots the government with talk about diversity and equality.

We all know the military is about uniformity and superiority, so what the fuck is going on.

Asthma. defense contractor instead

I served from 2013-2015 and it was the worst 2 years of my life. The only good thing about it was training modern military tactics and shooting guns.
I will never return there though, never.

I have.
I miss it.
I know now, after being red pilled that I our warriors fight for Israel and die for the kikes.
But I rather die on the battle field than in a shitty country that's being raped by globalism.
Till Valhalla

But then how can I call myself "redpilled"?

because I won't be a pawn for the jews who run this country.

if the armed forces were really concerned with american interests and not furthering our jewish overlords' interests, maybe I'd consider it.

>reminder that this is the case in pretty much every country, not just america.

You cunts are going to have to register for the draft.

Why would I fight under Trudeau's postnational state?

Because I applied twice to the forces, six years apart, and was turned down on medical grounds both times.
The second time I was permanently barred from service on grounds of mental health.

Can confirm.

Ever since being a kid i wanted to defend Canada cause that's what my great grandpa did.

Grown up now, I can't relate to my fellow countrymen. Stopped believing in my country and cant be damned to lift my finger should trudope start a war (very unlikely) i would rather join the Americans than my own country

Oh wow, guess they really are our greatest ally.

Thanks for the enlightening post, (((user))).

But I have. Only faggots and cucks go for the civil service option.

Because my IQ isn't low enough to be in the military.

For real though, I couldn't deal with all the stupidity. My buds who served made it seem like everyone who held a position of authority, no matter how big or small, were just pants on head retarded. I went ahead and bought some gear and took a few carbine classes though so I do have some training. Probably not close to what actual military gets but it's better than nothing.

Why the fuck did you do two years? I'm old so I served in the conscription in 2007, but that was just 11months, do you have to sign up for 2 years nowadays?

>joining the canadian military

over here people have zero respect for the military. It's pretty much a last resort for the dregs of society.

I've always wanted to but it never happened.

Tfw don't feel like a man because of it.

Why should I shoot at other humans who are otherwise decent people except their master wanted something so they're completing their bidding.

How was Desert Storm you old fuck?

>Why won't you risk your life to defend an anti-white society based on the lofty ideals of feminism, dindu nuffinism, globalism, materialism, and the destruction of every traditional value?

Hm, tough one.

this too. I might actually join if canadian society were worth upholding.

> GWDL
Disgusting!
Could have at least done FWDL 23 and had some proper fun with some proper unit and some proper minimum training.

Wow what a bunch of safe lookin soldiers.

Kek. You guys are more utilitarian than us these days. We really aught to let Darwin sort a lot of us out.

immigrant detected.

Why? Nobody is going to attack here. Even if we assume that commies would attack again, so what? Do you think I would seriously kill myself fighting against white people so that EU jews can replace me with more refugees?

are you calling all four of us (((shills)))?
this is the modus operandi of our forces right now. you don't even see a recruiting officer now, before filling in an extensive medical questionnaire online, and they won't even review any areas put up for question, they'll just tell you to fuck off.

to rub salt into the wound, google will target you with british army reserve adverts for months afterwards.

there's a huge push here to move towards reservists so they don't have to pay for a full-time standing army, and apparently they can be picky about who to recruit because the slightest medical issue will bar you.

We're all immigrants, cletus. i'm white though.

They told me I wasn't office material, I told them to fuck off.

And now they'll take anyone, but I'm not crawling back.

>being an order follower

good goy, you're a dog with a dog tag. now have some pork and genetic jew food. good goy, keep my empire alive.

kys

This is what happened to my friend. He was going through recruitment when he made a joke that he was dyslexic. It took medical appointments and other shit to get it cleared and then he was refused anyway.

He worked with another recruiter and didn't say shit that time, and was approved.

After I finish my universities courses I'll probably be drafted since its compulsory back home.

I do already. As an officer. Suck my dick, cuckold.

t. fag who has never worked with women in the military. The fewer that enlist the better

>not getting the ruling class to pay for your university

I'll be one of millions through history that used the military to advance my class and standing.

Not wanting to deploy, stupid fucking boot

The Moroccan royal army doesn't actively recruit.

I guess I could've joined if I went to the royal military academy, but it's very competitive, costs a lot of money, and isn't what I want to do in life anyway.

I'm not sure I'd want to defend the royal institution in its current state, anyway...

They're not chocolate chips, I'm not that old.

>although I am pretty fucking old

Contracts last four years here........so no

ISIS doesn't count, you fucking swine.

Anybody else feel like they are missing out on something special?

Because I'm all for defending our country but our military goes off shooting whoever brown people they want

US Army Sgt, 68W Combat Medic. Going on 5 years now and I just want to get out. Every part of my body aches from constantly doing stupid shit and not sleeping well. I never even got to go the middle east. Just Eastern Europe.

I owe nothing to this country.

Do you really think you're a combat medic if you haven't been in combat?

>not usin the most destructive weapon of war
wearethemighty.com/articles/the-army-has-declassified-how-pt-belts-work

While am in a lot of pain, it's a life altering experience. A good way to mature while still having a sort of parental support group. I wouldn't trade these years.

joining another Burger proxy army, no sorry at least ISIS has functioning equipment

That's not a nice way to treat your oldest ally, murica

You're thinking of cadets you stupid cuck. Just join. Light Infantry is fun.

I tried but it's the same as trying to get a job here, at least 10 people for every slot.

My apologies old bean, consider your goats in the mail.

I'd say Health Care Specialist but it gives people the wrong idea. Combat or not I'm a Medic.

Where exactly are you atm?

Telling goys you're a combat medic when you've never been in combat also gives the wrong idea. Don't church it up.

>ret vet
>dd214
>own house
>get paid monthly, cause I killed arabs
>Successfully avoided NEET
>totally worth the PTSD

Btw why can fatties join in the USA military?

A person who cant run for 10km/h for 12 mins, do 39 curl ups, 19 push ups and 3 pull ups cannot join ours in anything else than as cooks or cleaners.

Those were my requirements along with having good vision, being taller than 1.60 and not be on drugs or have any eye surgery.

Hello, New York City!

Just fucking lose the weight then and get in there.

Run everyday, lift 3 times a week, focus on calisthenics

You must know

>Why haven't you contributed to the unconstitutional and undeclared wars against the """terrorists""" that were funded by your own country in order to futher the Rothschilds agenda.
What the fuck do you think?

What %disability are you on and how much do you get? I kinda regret not being a nigger and not disclosing my injury for the gibs

I have a college degree and more than zero dollars.

Who needs women when we can all just fuck each other in the ass!

Marijampole

Apply first time:
>Sorry m8, even though you don't have asthma any more you must wait 2 years until you're eligible.
>Ok, fair enough.

Apply second time:
>Some fat Burmese doctor tells me the small amount of acne on my back prevents me from making it through basic training (???).

Apply third time:
>We don't want you, because you used anti-depressants one time.

Fucking cuntholes.

it's never too late. go to your local VA and start the process. it's not free money, you've earned it.

Fatties aren't my issue it's dumb asses who never fired a weapon before
youtube.com/watch?v=N0id3WfiJrc

>something something
Haha

Have a pretty good life and am lazy. Also can't see shit out of my right eye and my feet pronate like a motherfucker

welp, that makes five of us in this thread now.

Mostly because I'm an introvert, teebeeaych. Having almost no free time to yourself and in a tribalistic sort of group with a bunch of dudes is not an environment I would thrive in. That in turn would probably lead to me being a bad soldier, which would mean I'd be in greater danger of dying or causing the death of someone else in my squad. Honest answer.

I did. That was most boring year of my life. In Russia conscript army exist only for a checkmark.

Yeah, IDK it's a weird. I thought I wanted to deploy but me doing my job means someone got fucked up. I also feel seeing that part of the world would be cool. Any anons who deployed ahead some light on this?

I make $1300 a month only working two half days on the first weekend on the month.

Thank you for paying taxes.

I just want to drive around in a tank

How many goats per month do I get?

Are they prime-brand QC approved goats?

What did you guys do during draft year?

>VA

They're not but there's already too many people in the military and there's to wars to fight. Being in the military doesn't give you any sort of advantage in anything a person not in the military already have or will have other than gibsmedats. Connections maybe but other than that's it's nothing.
>pride
>honor
>patriotism
Don't make me laugh.

Does the French Foreign Legion count?

>I'm the only one who has guns.

Not the most glamorous corner of our little country sadly.
Welp I won't ask to much about your gig so that you don't get into trouble.

But I have

Is it true it's eastern europe galore?

Im in it right now.

There aren't any juicy contract jobs for EOD overseas anymore? I failed out at Redstone but got UAV tech instead and I'm doing that now.

Came back from 2 years as paratrooper last week, was enlisted for 4 years but after they told me i probsably never go to mission i left. Also only shitheads go to army, like people who arent able to tie their boots and shit.
And the p8 is heavy pain for left handers

Working on joining the FFL right now. Any advice?

marty?

It's no secret we're here. Were just doing joint training with your Army. Where are you if you don't mind? I've only been to Marijampole so far.

I'm going back to school for the 2nd time. Always figured if I fuck it up this time I'd join the military.

Ice cuck, men in uniform are better than you in every way and black mounties are fucking your wife.

I can into studies :^)

>Implying

If everyone can 'at least enter' special forces, they wouldn't so special now, wouldn't they?!

>kick their shit hard
>Israelis
Are you talking about the Israelis who go full armed against some kids with rocks?
I can smell your kikery from here you disgusting Skype
Israelis are the biggest cowards that have ever existed
Without the support of the west your so beloved kikerael wouldn't even exist

Tried to.
Got a 97 on asvab.
Right before I went to physical I was working as delivery driver and ran into a pipe unloading my truck. Sliced the shit out of my ear. Swelling in area caused hearing loss and that hearing loss disqualified me.

Why the fuck would anyone serve the American army. There're all cunts (government). Trump for president!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's my last resort if my life doesn't work out. I'm 28 right now. I have until about 33 before the Navy wouldn't let me join.

Also this might seem like a dumb question but why do you guys hate Russians so much. I tried to give a homeless woman outside a Maxi a Euro and security guard said "Don't help her she is Russian". I get hating the government but jeez.

I was

I built the ordnance that got dropped from jets on haji's

Saw one of my GBU-38's get dropped on some iraqi faggot burying IED's

Once he was blown apart and his IED blown up we say a giant Army convoy roll by about 10 minutes later

those faggots dont even know what I did for them

Is this serious question?

I will join. However, when I will join is another question.

Fucking pussy

you being the autistic nigger you are
>you become Navy CS (culinary specialist)
>I GOT PTSD FROM FRYER GREASE BURNING MY ARM A LITTLE BIT

You fucking nigger
go be a postal clerk in the army and get a cushy as fuck job working for usps as soon as you leave

Because our armed forces are run by faggots and trannies to serve the kikes. Wyatt mails need not apply

Calm down Ahmed you'll pop a vein.

I have. Eleven months I will never get back. The Austrian army sucks. Although, at the time, I wanted to do good shit there, so I did the "voluntary one year" service rather than 9 months conscription and actually opted for the Special Forces preparatory training, and took part in the Jagdkommando (Special Forces) entrance weeks, ... actually survived the entrance test and the 48 hour endurance drill, but then hurt my knee a week later and said "fuck it", I am not going to do this professionally anyway.

>Typical Skype behavior when he is called out
Go suck some black dicks Skype

>Joining a eurocuck military

Fucking don't come back.

I don't wanna get cartel'd
thanks

Will be joining the Marines soon but I have a question for other milfags. I've always wanted to be Captain America, so is there any way for an enlisted Marine to become a captain? Or is it only for commissioned officers?

Serious question lads. Do people think the navy is gay? I signed up because i prefer nautical combat.

It's been proven by military scientists that while wearing a reflective belt you can not be hit by any sort of motor vehicle. In the even that it did happen some theorize that the vehicle would bounce off of you.

tyhmä saa olla mutei tykimies

lmfao why the fuck do you care pussy, just go where you want to go

>not correcting your country you deserve the wall

When was that? I was just there last month.

Wouldn't consider to fight for a country thathas already lost

>When an enlisted takes the red pill
Good on you bro. Spread them redpills among your unit.

I gave America my 20s.
Best decision I ever made

better use tbqh back home, I'm doing materials research hopefully getting in cozy with the military industrial complex working on the clothing soldiers wear

thinking about it anyway but honestly

Medically unable to and don't want to die for the banks.

i wanted to the army, really did but it was full,feels bad man

Just curious. I wanted to know how many people signed up because they wanted to fight on boats, and how many wanted to be surrounded by seamen.

I missed my chance - got caught up with grad school. Now I'm too old and fat.

How did it help you

>light infantry
Pussy.

No, lots of would-be EOD techs in UAS. I'm a contractor and got out 2 years ago.

That pic have me a boner.

stereotypes.

land forces getting desperate on ( RARE) campaign could rock up in the next town and shag the local women.

that's hardly an option in the broadside days when you're out at sea.

An individual can't call himself a man until after he have served in the military, period.

>die for the corrupt government
Nah I'm OK

Past week
Sinaloa Cartel rescued a high rank sicario.

Oh wow arnt you a happy camper. Why don't you have kids and grandkids and tell them how you fucked everybody

I refuse to die in an upcoming Hillary-led war for tranny rights against fucking Russia.

because I have flat feet and exploding knees

Hopefully I can join the next crusade as long as they take whatever volunteers arrive

Im in shape I just can't run for miles without my knees exploding

It would probably be better if they cut off my legs and gave me prosthetics

this

go in fucking pussy

Kaunas. It's a bit better but not much, do they let you guys have some free time out to pasture?

I see. Gotta check with my in laws and see if they're ok.

Mexico is a nice place to visit, but I'm glad I don't live there.

Holy fuck your country is out of control. I would support a blitzkrieg just to clear up your country.

I don't understand, if so many people hate the cartels why aren't the people doing something about it? They'd have to be outnumbered by a good bit, wouldn't they?

>Hillary-led
in all seriousness I'm considering signing up if lord Trump gets elected

Did you actually kill arabs? Or did you play with a joystick untik they got blown up?

Calm down, Smith. I can't join our military until 9/11:2 Return of the Jihadis happens.
Too many waivers, went through once for Navy Nuke, recruiter was a shitbag who told me not to say something that would have been easily findable, listened, MEPS told me no and that was that. I'll literally be waiting over a year for these waivers to go through.

Did you actually kill arabs? Or did you play with a joystick until they got blown up?

Well most of our military is composed of career soldiers whose job is running courses in all areas of combat and learning throughout their lives so even outside of the Special Forces sections a great deal of soldiers are 'Special Forces' on top of being a mountaineer or a parachuter or a cavalaryman or an engineer.

It isnt rare to see a sargent who is an Infantryman, Anti-Tank, Mountaineer who happens to be a General Explosives expert as well as a Mechanic specialized in a certain terrain.

A soldier in the Brazilian military signs up for 8 years of service.

fighting for the oil jew
yeah no, i'll stay on the homefront where the shit is actually happening.
plus i dont want to die in some sandnigger country.

Sounds like a bit of a joke, but some people are seriously like that.
Well literal centuries of adverse relations do that to you, we hated Russians when the US was not established yet...

My dad's well off so I don't have to serve. You like to risk your life for libtards?

I may sign up after I'm medically able to if Trump wins. Come from a military family so I wouldn't have a problem.

Of course people tried.
But they got jailed or killed by the government forces. Average citizens started to rise against cartels and the corrupt government, but it didn't end so well.

Have you seen "Cartel Land"?

depends on the person, can't say that i would be able to go into war and not get PTSD seeing how i've never been ion war but im sure the shit i've seen on the gore threads have desensitized me quite a bit

>ITT americans making up excuses

American patriotism is dead

I'm one of many descendants of Myles Standish, and William Brewster of the Mayflower.
Standish was the commander of the militia in Plymouth, 1620.
For 14 generations, my family had fought for this nation even before it was independent as either militia or as the infantry once the army formed in 1775.
My family had literally helped build this country by providing a fighting force for their countrymen.

If anything, it secures my conviction that this country is nothing what our founding fathers envisioned, and to which it should return.
And whiny shiftless niggers should hang themselves.

Can you really blame us? It's not like our country is what it used to be. Then again look at who I'm talking to

>americans giving reasons why they wont die for a corrupt government
so you're saying you would die for your cucked country to have more rapefugees?
the cuck is real

The army I support is "Illegal".

Of course I did; nothing beats fuckking around with guns and explosives with a company full of idiots.

What happened to the vigilante army?

>swede talking shit
Today is a great day.