So my "friend" is the one in blue (he's a 66 year old homo) who is ranted about another gay friend who is 28...

So my "friend" is the one in blue (he's a 66 year old homo) who is ranted about another gay friend who is 28. Is he being nutty? What do I say back to him?

faggot.

Tldr;

This.

Your desire to get shit on your dick is not even in the top 50 most important issues of the election.

>faggot opinion

he willingly lets dicks enter his ass. Why do you care about anything he said

Who cares. Both should be executed for having such a mental illness

My thoughts exactly kek

Uhhh what, and how is Trump going to "take anything away" from them? What does that even mean?

He's going to reverse all the laws or something, I don't get it.

its that easy.

Spin him an eloborate homoerotic fantasy abot trump. Use 'yuge' many times.

Then since he's a helldog supporter ask why he's interested in a cunt now after a lifetime of chasing cock.

Why do you have a 66 year old gay friend?

Trump is the most pro-gay Republican of all time. His immigration policy is ideology based and rejects anyone with intolerant beliefs on women and gays and other anti-western attitudes.

Challenge: Try to piss him off without him bringing up how long he's been working for LGBT rights.

Most of my friends are old, sadly. Oh, and this guy is Jewish.

Tell him to kill himself cause hes a libtard faggot.

Is this a dubs decide what I say next thread? Cuz if it is rooooooooll

I'm gay and would vote Trump, too bad I'm a leaf.

This is great. Thanks!

Tell him to post this shit to Cred Forums

There is zero evidence that Trump has anything against gays. Meanwhile, the last time a Clinton was in office DOMA was signed into law.

Doesn't matter who's president. The gay marriage thing is stuck where it is. Popular opinion on these things moves in only one direction. Entropy and all that. I think Trump was the least anti-gay of the republicans this election anyway. He slayed all the bible-fuckers one-by-one, starting with Walker and then ending with Cruz. Trump's apparent secularism was one of his best features. Religion is creepy as fuck. Bunch of fucking milquetoast pedos swearing up and down they're good people while causing every gaydar and polygraph within 100ft to explode. If anything, the only bad thing I can find about Trump is his VP choice and the notion that some some republicans like him. If he ran as democrat, even with the exact same talking points, I would vote for him, hands down. Bushes don't like him? Awesome! Lizardman Romney not happy? Great news! Utah upset? Fuck 'em. SJW upset! Fuck yes!

Say: You're right I'm voting for the next President, I'm going to vote Trump.

I think you are confusing gay rights with LGBTQRSÕAÖXY+ rights.

Gays only care about keeping the degeneracy ball rolling, not what they have already been given.

Winrar

>Is he being nutty?

how can this even be a question?

>What do I say back to him?

tell him that when Trump gets in power he better be on his best behavior or else his faggot ass are going in the noose.

I wish I knew more red-pilled fags. It's lonely up here.

What a whiny faggot

serious question: Why is that? Why are most faggots so damn naive and retarded when it comes to policy?

#NotAll and that shit

"Clinton's support for radical Islamic terror in Syria and Libya is inexcusable in a post 9/11 world, it's just as simple as that, she is creating new Osama bin Laden's"

"No matter how offensive Trump is, he's not evil the way Clinton is"

Maybe I am.
Transgender is listed as a mental illness in the DSM5. It's similar to Conversion disorder and eating disorders... in that it's basically a fake problem only specifically crazy people have. Encouraging it is like cheering a bulimic person for throwing up.

My interactions with gay people around here paints them in the same palette as SJWs. They're generally and with some exceptions just empty-headed, girly, submissive, and liberal because it's trendy.

Just ask him how exactly Trump is going to take anything away from faggots.

He won't have an answer, he'll just rant about unrelated shit. Then you call him out on not answering and watch him rage.

Youre gay because youre a leaf. Just head to a state with no voter id required

ah so no different than "normal" people then.

Jesus Christ that last sentence made you sound like a whiny little cunt.

>Young people are paranoid
>Chemicals in the brain
What the fuck. Why do you still interact with this thing.

haha bump.

just ask him what makes him think trump hates the gays?

your friend should be more concerned with the house, senate and the supreme court than the president. He should know that after working for so many years

Shut up, faggot

>live in california
>"i can't vote for either" meme
>uses emojis

>Young people are paranoid
>The evil man wants to take muh rights

Tell him to stop making vague doomsday-premonitions and shaming in place of an actual argument.

Tell him that trying to undermine your confidence instead of offering concrete reasons for his feelings is code for not having a real point to make.

66 is really old for a gay. Most of em don't make it past 50.

Yeah, usually the Anally Injected Death Sentence catches up to them by that point.

Nice well played user

Send him pictures of Syria, and tell him thats what he's voting for more of.

>be baby boomer
>hurr civil rights
>hurr feminism
>hurr cultural revolution
>hurr this is fun
>hurr third world migration
>hurr such changes, such important generation I am
>time to retire and live of dem millenial/third world wagecucks
>just kidding I'm keeping that job :^)

He's old and out-of-touch and doesn't realize fags like Trump.

>Did that piss you off what I said?

Needing your opinion validated through a degenrecy filter.

Modern liberalism has made it impossible to have a thought or opinion that isn't pre approved.

KYS

Why even bother with a brainwashed faggot? Seriously, they have tunnel vision and see everything through the lens of gay rights. Little do they know the liberals plan on bringing plenty of Muslims over the border to take their rights away eventually. heheheh faggots will never win.

Validated? He went a day not texting, so I was wondering if that was the reason. Relax, you autistic fucktard.

Tell him you're voting for Trump, because you care about the right of gay people to not be under constant threat of being thrown off a building.

> vote trump, suck it up faggot.

Old faggots will never be able to get over the white, Christian, Republican boogeymen they were told to fear and despise for decades in the media. They will never be able to see how things have changed so dramatically in recent times.

I mean all three of you could just kill yourselves, then you wouldn't have to worry about who wins the election anyway.

Tdlr: your friend is a butt fucking sicko, hope he dies soon from one of the many complications that butt fuckers die from.

Sounds more like you guys are having a lovers spat over who to vote for. That's not politics, that's you two arguing who will be the top.

Take that shit over to /soc.

Thanks for the bump