In the next 24 hours...

In the next 24 hours, the news will cover a black man shot by cops and claim he was unarmed/dindu nuffin (he was praying or going to a job interview when police shot him for no reason).

It will likely be the midwest, probably near Detroit.

Tonight and much moreso tomorrow there will be chimpout s dominating the news cycle.

Screenshot this.

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/#
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Care to tell us how you know this?

Otherwise you're a faggot.

OP is a cop with bloodlust confirmed!

You can literally post this any day of the week and it's 50/50 to be true. America is shit

Because it's fucking October in an election year. Of course they're going to have another chimpout.

OP's wrong, though. It'll probably be in a swing state, like NC was.

He's one of the coppers who shot the nigger.

>tonight an extremely common occurrence
>in a place I know to have a high black population
>will occur
>and the reaction will be exactly what it usually is
Please oh great one, tell us of your mystical powers! How is it you can predict the future with such accuracy?

DUBS OF TRUTH

WITNESSED

I also have been blessed by kek to give you guys this important information...

Sometime in the next month there will be a terrorist attack
It will be perpetrated by a Muslim
Some people will die from it
This will happen in some European country

Screenshot this.

I live in Detroit, you must be underestimating that people die at an alarming rate here, and nobody gives a flying fuck. Calling bullshit

Doesn't this media spin happen, like, all the time right now?

I predict it's gonna snow in winter in Canada; screenshot this.

cannot reveal sources. don't believe me if you don't want to, but get ready to be called a faggot shill when it happens

Haha KEK loves this shitposting

MOTHERFUCKIN SAUCE!

>Screenshot this.
Why? This shit happens every day in burger land.

would be interesting if it happens as it would probably overshadow the wikileaks dump

didnt read, give sauce on pic

sign this petition to fuck up david brock and his correct the record goons. you can use a fake name and it only takes 2 minutes.

change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate

Tattoos make women instantly unattractive.

confirmed eveerytime theres a potential hillary scandal, like clock work.

Okay, let's assume you're telling the truth for a moment.
Tell us as much detail as you can.

What was the motive? Why would they do it? What led up to it?

Why does it feel so good when i think about mowing down all niggers?

see and

I've told you what I know. Expect it to hit in time to dominate the news starting tomorrow at 5pm EST at the latest.

Footage will ultimately lead to no charges, but video will not be out until after the debate

That's the only thing that comes to mind, as well.
Deliberate distraction.

Assange just needs to drop everything randomly when it's quiet.

Don't you guys have chimpout every night?
I thought it was part of your culture.

I think chaos and madness is a better way to go about it. Just drop it if it's so incriminating.

Because you're a sociopath. I don't want to harm an animal unless it poses a direct threat to me.

We just need to physically separate negroid subhumans from the rest of us. I'd rather not wipe them out completely as they do have potential to evolve into something worthwhile over the centuries if we wall them off and observe the Prime Directive.

A jewish deli will sell a bagel in the next 24 hours

Screenshot this

So you found out from a member of the family or someone who knows someone with the police?

Seems like potential hearsay. But if so, then it just looks like one of them was paid to do it.

Did the melanin enriched urban youth die?

It's trying to drown out Assange's leak.

You're late. It was on reuters yesterday evening. Some fucking Google stole a car, put paper license plates, and had a handgun in LA. 18 years old and shot.

* paper plates is illegal
*carrying a firearm is illegal if you don't have CCW, which he didn't have because
* it's illegal to own a handgun if you're under 21.

Shilling for Trump. We need to create more stories about unarmed black men being shot by white cops. Also, you can't spell "Detroit" without "Riot!"

THIS ASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKSDFGHJKL

in other news water is wet.

Is this the birth of a new meme?

Thats it, Trump will be president

READ THE KNOWLEDGE BOMBS.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/#

>probably near Detroit.
all black cops, and our niggers don't chimp out. We're about 50 years ahead of the country in that department, an unarmed nigger getting shot is how we celebrate 4th of July here. Can't wait for Angel's Night/Devil's Night again this month

near Detroit. Not in Detroit

BLM will take a week to get organized.
This gives us 3 weeks to have an All lives matter counter protest.

MFW Michigan is a stand your ground state

kek told me that the jews are going to do another falseflag and this time it will be a white nationalist extremist and the MSM will mention the Daily stormer and Cred Forums

probably in cleveland if im honest

>nothing happens
>people ignore this post

>something happens
>OMG LE KEK WAS RIGHT Cred Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT XDD

In the next 72 hours a muslim will pray more than 2 times and less than 20.

Don't ask me how I know this but it has something to do with covering up another one of Hillary's murders.

Screenshot this.

Its the quickest way to tell she takes massive amount of cock.

Sent this to the FBI, not gonna set back and let someone lose their life. Better hope this doesnt happen.

In the next 24 hours, A group of stoned college students with tattoos will eat at pacos tacos, it will probably happen somewhere in california.

screenshot this

Oh good, another gas leak.

also live in detroit, nothing would happen. googles here are too lazy

It's to distract us from Assange's announcement tomorrow

this 6D Yahtzee is getting out of hand

In the next 5 minutes Cred Forums is going to say something racist. Screenshot this

He's got a point

Of course it's 50-50 odds.
Either it does happen or it doesn't.

t. Statistician

dont worry friend i am screenshotting lots of posts and ill make a thread full of failed predictions when i have enough

its in coordination with the leaks coming tomorrow
they HAVE to flush the news cycle

I'm glad someone has had the foresight to do this.

>It will likely be the midwest, probably near Detroit.
>Tonight and much moreso tomorrow there will be chimpout s dominating the news cycle.

Nah, senpai.
Nigger got shot and killed by Detroit police almost a year ago. No chimp outs. Barely lasted a week in the news.

Detroit may be shit, but the cops know not to needlessly kill a deserving dindu. They're outnumbered if a chimp-out were to happen.

>Plus, it's getting colder. They don't chimp-out unless the temp is in the 80s.

Huh. A lot of us Detroit fags in here today.

Downriver, or AA/Ypsi area if MI, Cuyahoga area or Cleveland if OH

more than likely midwest

Exactly. After the first FBI Comey DOJ hearing, We had the Dallas cop shootings. So we most likely will have a false-flag or event happen soon. School shooting dubs?