Your thoughts Cred Forums?

Your thoughts Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.oxforddictionaries.com/usage/affect-or-effect
ankh-niggas-anonymous.tumblr.com/for-the-ankhs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Those "peeramieds" aren't theirs either.

It's 2016

i can be black if I want

I havent seen a kangz in Canada yet. Plz contain your bulls, BLM has already tainted some of our darkies too

I'm transracial so I can visit and participate in that blog. Feels good mang

Is affects used correctly here or is it supposed to be effects

Pretty sure it's effects. Affect is the noun

What if we all go on there? There's not a significant amount, and I'm sure a thread's worth of people could overcrowd them.

the shea butters?

I probably don't want to read it anyways

en.oxforddictionaries.com/usage/affect-or-effect
Jesus fuck, I've been confused about these words forever. Turns out they work exactly like in Spanish and you're the wrong ones.
Thanks for making me google it. Now I can be pedantic over one more thing.

I can't understand them when they talk, and I am probably not going to understand when they type
>Mah finna (OK emojii w/tears 300 times)100 100 100 100 bruh, smdh finna whyte pple preshion bruh fuck the whyte ppl 100 100 100 100 100 100

Lets redpill those googles

as an transblack nonbinary tea cup, I find this really oppressive. I identify as a black person and nobody ever things transrace feelings. We are the most oppressed class. I am offended.

Agreed

B-buh wee gawte impor-an shiet too say!

He/she made it clear for you not to get triggered. Well, what do you know...here you're all rustled. Go change your tampons.

Nigger detected

>blog

Ok kid.

I've yet to see a nigger claim kangz shit in Egypt. Chinese tourists climb the top of the pyramids and scribble their chicken scratch there. I don't know which is worse.

ankh-niggas-anonymous.tumblr.com/for-the-ankhs

'' Step 1: Come to terms with the fact that not every black person is a direct descendent of some Egyptian king or queen. In fact, there is a very high chance that you are not even remotely connected to ancient Egypt, as most slaves were bought/stolen from West Africa. ''

>oh look, someone is talking sense for once

Black people don't exist they are just dark brown