Hurr da blacks have a right to protest on the highway because thats the only place they can be heard

>hurr da blacks have a right to protest on the highway because thats the only place they can be heard

What's your rebuttal, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iJUw440h1_k
change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate
youtube.com/watch?v=hkvy00x3Dt0
liveleak.com/view?i=e5d_1474424252#1pet7vKGb1culD75.99
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2332b
youtube.com/watch?v=jRJjcCBN-Gs
youtube.com/watch?v=R2pCgepCbm4
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If I got held up on my way to work by a bunch of googles I'd be pissed off enough to vote for trump

Black Lives Splatter

>blacks have a right to protest on the highway

No one else does tho.

>Be black
>be stuck in italy
>decide to block a highway with a few other fellow black people to protest against raycissm since not enough gibs and no fiki fiki
>2 minutes in and i have to face 300 angry italians coming at me with car jacks in their hand yelling MANNAGGIA A MARONNA CHELLA ZOCCOLA E MAMMETA
>decide to stay and fight against the oppression
>5 minutes later i get rushed half dead into the hospital
>not enough room for me so i am left in the waiting room with an IV and multiple head traumas
>2 days later they finally transfer me into surgery, somehow i'm still alive
>surgeon performs an appendicectomy instead
>go into shock, know i'm about to die so i recommend my soul to Yakub
>catholic priest gets called, he gives me the last rites with a vaguely pissed off expression since it's 12:00 am on Sunday
>die
>St. Peter tells me to fuck off because i'm a nigger
>go to hell

Gas pedal
Race war now

Fuck yes they do

So i suppose that driving around a residential neighborhood all night with the bass booming so loud it wakes the baby is a form of protest too.

I am strongly in support of leftists shutting down highways and pissing everyone off

Why do I see almost nothing but white people, at least in the front?

that looks almost entirely white

note how the blacks are on the side, in safety

youtube.com/watch?v=iJUw440h1_k

Vroom vroom

They don't. It's illegal

It's in the Constitution.

Kek

All I see are stupid white people in that photo.

>What's your rebuttal, Cred Forums?
November 8th 2016

There can be only one kind of spaghetti nigger in spaghetti nigger land.

sign this petition you stupid nigger to fuck up david brock and his correct the record goons. you can use a fake name and it only takes 2 minutes.

>change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate

This, aren't people guaranteed the freedom of movement?

I wish Cred Forums could find a way to harness these "protesters" and use them for good, like sending them to Congress and having them riot there instead of the streets. This could actually be an interesting idea of people took it and ran with it.

I think I see like fucking 10 googles... This isn't really BLM right?

Run them over...

>Have a child in the car.
>Say you were in fear for the safety of yourself AND YOUR CHILD.
>Run the over.

You won't be charged.

>nethercucklands trying to start shit with me
Oh boy now it's my time to shine!

>approach blockade slowly
>never stop moving just keep moving slowly
>if they touch the vehicle, speed up

idk about your states but touching a vehicle can be considered assault in mine and you are allowed to do what you can to get out of there

Blocking interstate commerce makes them a terrorist organization. It won't be long before they pull a Rodney King, and pull some trucker out of his can and beat him.
Seen it before

Yep both in the state and between States. If you prevent it without lawful reason it's illegal.

Where is NASCAR when you need them.

my fucking sides

Because #BlackLivesMatter is, quite ironically, a white people movement. Black people don't really care, they just want more gibs, and will do exactly enough in the immediate term to get them.

It is if the authorities are protecting you.

heh reginald denny was the first thing i thought too. the white trucker at a stop light. people should google him and watch the videos

>what's your rebuttal, Cred Forums?

Floor it and score it

They are "from the hood". Now they will be scraped "from the hood."

Black Lives Matter, except this guy amd his kids fuck them.

>nigger with a weed hat, tattoos and dressed like a complete nigger has 6 kids and a job

I have a right to drive on the highway because that is the only place i can drive.

The sound of a car accelerating.

VROOM

*SPLAT*

They were dark, I didn't see them.

"accident"

How are you posting?

> if you're black better clear the tracks

>da blacks have a right to protest on the highway

No they don't. Simple as that. They have no right to protest on a crowded and busy highway during traffic hours. The 1st amendment calls for peaceful assembly.

Blocking public highways and not allowing anyone to pass is not peaceful. They are not peacefully assembling. Just because you're not physically hurting anyone doesn't mean you're peaceful. If you block a public pathway, the 1st amendment does not apply and you can and probably will be arrested for doing this.

>but while the children were growing up, they were getting darker

Take the bus to a white town and use the library's computers.

The nation is 53% cucked, he had a good run, but that significant majority isn't going anywhere

I live in Philadelphia, anyone know if BLM ever blocks any highways out here? I never see or hear about it, but shit I'll take an alternate route home if I get to run some Basketball Americans over

Anything to set off the race war.

I'm sick of these criminal gangster nig and spic subhuman scum in my country.

Obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=hkvy00x3Dt0

wrong.

Illegal beaners play frogger on the freeway all the time. We even have signs warning people.

the cops are blocking the road too so you cant drive through the crowd.

is that guy legit yellow

liveleak.com/view?i=e5d_1474424252#1pet7vKGb1culD75.99

This.

>da blacks have a right to protest on the highway
So why most of the protesters are white?

Why the fuck would you even let somebody like this donate in the first place.

He's mentally handicapped.

"All Lives Matter" was a mistake.

The only rebuttal to "Black Lives Matter" is "Comply or Die".

Lead bullets, first ones to get the lead pill are the white cucks.

Hopefully jaundice from liver failure. Hopefully dead by now.

Hit the gas.

Me too, last night when I heard about it. Wasn't kidding about it being a terrorist act.
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2332b

Now if it's an act of terrorism, as defined by existing law, why is it allowed?

>protest on the highway
=
>illegals crossing the freeway

Step away from the keyboard son.

If a nigger falls in the forest, does it make a sound? We can hear it, we just know it's like a child throwing a tantrum. They want to be able to commit crimes and not be stopped by the cops, fin. Their little nigger babies, cousins, and sons can't be guilty becuz dey INNOCENT even if they did it. Fuck them and their jewish handlers.

Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered! A sword day... a red day... ere the sun rises!Ride now!... Ride now!... Ride! Ride to ruin and the world's ending!Death!Death!Death!Death!DEATH!Death!Forth, Eorlingas!

I think they have a right to celebrate. They want justice for violent, black criminals, and the cops keep dishing it out. Good on them.

No one sleep in Tokyo.

I would charge every protester present with murder if the back-up they cause leads to a fatal wreck upstream. I'd also allow lawsuit against them,and against organizations organizing the protest, for damages in a non-fatal wreck.

You just know this "accident" was caused by some cucklord fantasy dreamt up by the stoner fag working at the clinic

Now every time I see this all I think is whether smart cars will run over them or not.

Rebuttal? Why should I or anyone else rebut this? All that they are going to do is piss a lot of people off and cause more actual racism.

How did he get out of the Simpsons universe

It's Jews doing this shit on purpose stupid.

>pic is all white people

Because he will enrich the oppressive and racist dutch society, by giving them wonderful brown special babies that will teach the evil boers not to be nazis anymore

AHAHAHAHA
No really, where did you read that shit my man?

>Pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon
>No justice! No peace!
Heard it all before, they never have anything new to say. Why should they be heard?

My rebuttal is Gas! Gas! Gas!

youtube.com/watch?v=jRJjcCBN-Gs

Just keep driving. They're like birds eating crabapples off the road, they'll fly away if you continue driving forward

Blocking highways, thoroughfares, and interstate commerce as a means of protest is protected under the constitution the supreme court has ruled which is why no crime exists for this act called "civil disobedience"

> aljazeera

Oh I'm just shooting in the dark, but let's be honest, you don't just "accidentally" impregnate 500 women with the seed of a retard, this had to have been done on purpoe

>people should google him

It seems he's already been googled

That brings new meaning to

>Only in a Jeep

Also, some guy who drove over protesters on a highway was not charged, so no crime exists for this act either. Called "taking out the trash."

True story i almost ran over some cunt on a bike early morning because he was

A nigger
Wearing dark clothes
No lights

*Express Toll Routes intensify*

That makes you racist

But that's not true.

Either way
youtube.com/watch?v=R2pCgepCbm4

Anyone got this in non-white quality?

And he is a road bump

If they protested during the morning commute they'd be one of the most popular movements in America, but instead they stop people that are trying to go home. Fuck 'em, I know this is a difficult concept for NEETS and dindus to understand, but a normal person only gets like 5-6 hours a day to do all of their personal shit, and Tyrone and company are robbing them of that time.

There are multiple criminal statues that prohibit pedestrians from entering or being on the highway.

Civil disobedience doesnt mean that your action is not criminal, it means that you are willing to face criminal charges to get your message across. Generally its the breaking of a law you see as unfair or unjust as a way to draw attention to the unfairness of said law.

You have no clue what you are talking about and I sincerely hope you goo play in traffic blindfolded.

Vroom vroom

Autocorrect went from non-shit to non-white. Fucking Google is at it again.

>lead cast bullets
Gonna mow em down with your Winchester and Colt Navy, partner?

APOLOGIZE

and pay reparations too

it hurts some innocent person that needed to get to the hospital or whose house was on fire and the fire truck couldn't get there

An interstate is a federal highway
There is a difference between blocking a road and blocking a major traffic thoroughfare.

>you can get a ticket for driving too slow and blocking traffic

>niggers
>on Kiwi Island

Soro's buses them in & funds them.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/#

Vroom Vroom.

This was in Minneapolis over the summer. They told the whites to form a protective ring around the "people of color." It was the funniest thing I've seen in a while tbqh famalam.

This is making it worse for them tbqh. Makes people vote trump.

Where do you think Cred Forums is hosted?

>dont brake.

*depresses gas pedal*

Am I the only one who wants to see a scumfuck crowd of BLM get run over by a monster truck or two? I'd like to see how long it takes them to shit their pants and abandon all of their principles.

It's only real if you believe it's real.

>what is your response
pic related.

I don't want to hear them.

>Be blue pilled normie
>Trying to get to work, commuting from suburb to city
>Already stressful normally, rat race
>Stuck in traffic for even more time at a complete standstill because of BLM protest
>Have to explain this to Mr. Shekelstein
>Sit at your desk thinking "fuck niggers"

Never interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake.

>even exported to Austria

NOOOOOOOOO

>ugh..

Fucking ruined everything with that ending.

>apologize and pay reparations
Let's analyze slavery shall we
>1400 years of slavery by muslims of african continent hundreds upon hundreds of years before white people bought african slaves from african slaveowners.
>transatlantic slavetrade where white europeans and americans bought african slaves to work lasted 400 years.. they were set free and not harmed aswell and still live in those nations today many weren't even repatriated.

>1400 year of islam, enslaved 100+ million africans, castrated the males and killed the children so they wouldn't cause trouble.

>Special priveledge for blacks, huge amounts of welfare over the many years, lowered sat requirements, affirmative action so they are hired because they are black to fill a quota regardless if someone else is more competent.

>trillions upon trillions of european money and food etc. thrown at africa for decades upon decades.

>No white person owes blacks anything. Infact blacks owe whites a lot of money, even if you factor in huge amounts of it and consider it reparations, still owe.

>blacks never ask arabs for reparations for enslaving their entire continent for 1400 years nor the blacks that enslaved the rivalling tribes and sold them either. Because the response from the arabs would be no gibs go fuck yourself.

>emotionally try to manipulate white people into giving them free stuff eventhough whites abolished slavery a long time ago and in the case of the us 148-150 years ago.

>refuse to work because they consider it slavery on the plantation.
>meanwhile running around murdering and commiting vast amounts of crime including burning down their own neighbourghoods if they don't get their way, regardless if what they want is right/legitimate or not.

da blacks should protest on the highway because thats the only place they can be ran over

well i didn't write it, and i would consider it a very liberal and PC response to it. But it shows that even leftist liberals are getting tired of this rubbish.

Cars have right of way.
Don't cry when you get plowed like a potato field.

The doctor was a Jew and was a member of some anti-white club or something.

Why aren't the police moving them on?

underrated

I wish the police would just tell them over a megaphone "we are opening the highway for normal traffic. If you are hit, the driver will not be held liable" then go on TV and say "we are opening the highway to normal traffic if you hit anyone you will not be held liable"

why are so many women doing this when they could just go get laid?

Allah Mackbar

When Black lives matter shut down I-84 they looted and burned tractor trailers. See these fuckers and keep on truckin.

It's sad this has a better ring to it then black lives matter
That's how shit this movement is

We have the right to run you over then by your backwards logic.