A Swedish youth magazine, 20 years ago

TRANSTLATION:

>HIP HOP AND NEGROES ARE THE BEST!
>I am a WHITE 14 year old hip-hop girl. I love negroes, as many others like me do, but there are some who hate so-called "blackies". I have a friend
>who have told me a horrible but true story:
>There was a WHITE little boy who lived in an appartment complex. He was perhaps 3-4 years old and lived on the 7th floor. That kid felt the need to pee when he was
>down at the yard, on his way up he meets a colored woman. She sees that the boy needed to pee and lets him borrow their WC.
>The day after comes the boy's mom and curse out the black woman because she let her son in, the last word she says are "You don't
>touch my child one more time you fucking nigger!"
>Us white people are sooo nice. I just can't believe how one could say such things just because this person has another SKIN COLOR.
>Jeez, we all look the same on the inside.
>Then I can also add that when you compare a white and a black person that dance with each other, the black dance a 1000times better. I love
>negroes now and forever. But now I know that there are more people like me who like negroes (even other foreigners) and that's very fortunate. But even
>if many like them, there are way too many who doesn't like them, but perhaps you can never change that. Lastly I just want to write ONE
>MORE thing: hip hop is amazing!

>"the negro lover"

What does Cred Forums think of this?

Sweden yes?

I hate teenagers.

YES!

Man, if your youth was this degenerate back then, I can only imagine what they're like today.

Are we losing our youth to blacks and black culture? Is there anything we can do to stop it?

I don't know by "degenreate", but they sure have grown to admire black culture, and more girls are no longer afraid to date black men openly.

bump

The eternal swede is a historical phenomenom. Never trust a swede north of Skaane.

Hilarious.

How are Swedes untrustworthy, though? How does Swedish men's "cuckoldry" and swedish women's admiration of blackness imply that we are dishonest?

thicc

Am I seeing this right? You can call niggers negros in the open and noone bets an eye?

Imagine being a fresh off the boat negroe in the 60's-70's Sweden. You would land on the shores of this Viking land and right away thousands of Nordic women would be ready to make mulattoes with the sex god-king-overlord.

It was more acceptable in the 90's, if it was "well intentioned" (not used in a negative connotation), at least.

Nowadays it is completely unacceptable to say nigger unless you are basically quoting somebody else, or in very deep discussions about racism (again only if not used in negative connotations)

The word is still not as censored as in the US, you could still say the word "nigger" on TV and they won't bleep it.

You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class whites. A nice town with almost no crime, an all round good community. However because of the weakness of the whites all it would take to destroy this community is one black bull?

Just imagine, it's a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% white town until suddenly a couple of black bulls walk up. Women would feel more attraction to these superior, strong bulls infinitely more than their pathetic white husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn't stop until every girl was carrying their children, the white women's original children would probably be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise these inferior children? They are only going to turn out like their fathers.

The Men? The men would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives attraction would be. They would flee to Japan where they will try to win over FAS looking ugly Jap girls because they are the only things disgusting and lonely enough to accept them. Many would probably be rejected after the Japs hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.

Back home in the once nice town, every woman will be raising their black children and will be queuing up for their second or maybe even third pregnancy. They wont stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superior black bulls who will then move on to destroy other towns. This is REAL colonization. You can't take over a place without winning the attraction or respect of the people, that method will always collapse. This colonization relies on the attraction of mentally inferior white women who existed through history as carriers of the black master race.

Neger doesn't mean nigger, nigger.

>How are Swedes untrustworthy, though?
Ask Poland.

Swedes need to be genocided

Made me think

The African migrants look fucking nothing like that guy
They are ugly as sin

Some sickness only fire can cure

de här kan inte vara på riktigt.

What is it about woman that make them so willing to fuck black men? Even down here in Brazil some woman have the idea that a big black man is the best. Why do they want to fuck uncivilized africans with completely different cultures and ideals so much?

Media hoax, women will do anything you tell them. They parrots in human form

Kek, blanda up

Gotta catch ' em all!

Because they think fucking a nigger is spitting in the face of racism and makes them a good person.

Like niggers are seen as the weak child held down by white man. It's very rare white women fuck respectable niggers with college degrees, they love the ghetto trash because the ghetto trash is disadvantaged in their minds.

I know only one coal burner who is with a respectable black man who has a good head and lives a good life. The rest are sucking off felons who can barely read kek. It's sympathy.

Honestly guys, I can understand the girl
Black males ARE superior to white in almost every way

Wish I'd be a girl or black dude

bist du ein faggot

>Black males ARE superior to white in almost every way
Mental illness is not pretty. You're obviously completely alienated from reality. I guess you've never taken a glance at Africa and its history.