Let's be honest here. She's going to win

Let's be honest here. She's going to win.

As you may know, the elite of corporate oligarchs and the money masters, concocted the shape of this US presidential election. In short, by using Trump, they are making Hillary look good in comparison. However, Hillary, has done nothing but promoting war in the middle east, i.e. as a secretary of state she was the CIA's right hand. If she wins, which she will because that's the plan of the elites, Israel will do a false flag attack, on Israel soil, with thousands of dead people; Jew or gentile, it doesn't matter to them. And with that, the US & Israel will start WWIII.

t. > mexican intellectual

Reminder to sage canadians

tru dat xD

long live meme queen

Of course she is. Everyone knows this. Even the Trumpets know this despite the fact they like to hide their heads in sand.

Lol
>but muh Wednesday.

Madam President, Hillary Rodham Clinton

Take this drumpftards!

Exactly

400 pound deplorables can't see this

REE STOP POSTING NAZI FROGS

maybe, but they're both shitty so who cares?

I would vote for female Pepe. She'd make a much better candidate than Clinton.

Not if you keep associating her with the white supremacist frog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She will win because the entire world and their dogs teamed up against Trump.
They will do anything to avoid his presidency, and democracy will be surely killed once again to maintain the established order.

Nothing will change.

But he made this far with so little hope... he'll be the hero nonetheless.

A

No one respond to this bait any further, just let it die

Im literally shaking at the thought

Here's your (You), you fucking retarded taco dog slut.

your biased polls are unable to perceive the actual undercurrent of people fed up with the establishment

even dumbfucks can see the MSM shilling hard and are starting to notice that something is up

>yfw you tried to control chaos and it grows out of control

>flag

sage

>every "rally", speaking event and volunteer center is an absolute ghost town (get it? because spooks love her)
>support will just magically materialize on voting day

Read that in her circus voice. God I fucking hate this woman's character.

ASSenegage won't release squat.

Pepe Clinton is best Pepe.

No, Trump is just a moron. Republicans could run Rato or Yeb and they'd do much better because they don't have 45 years of shoddy business, bribes, and failed marriages under their belts.

I agreed with you up until the WWIII part. I think the wars going on in the Middle East will continue but there won't be a declaration of another new war.

The silent majority with jobs on a weekday support Clinton. Stupid 400 lbs deplorable!

This, and sage.

tbqh, she has zero chance of actually winning

Pretty much this. I am a Clinton supporter and I'm at work right now.

>Get sold dreams of an america where you can be a dumbass and pajeet won't take your job.
>Thousand of unemployables show up.
GEE I WONDER WHY?

oh look, an underage aussie regurgitating memes he hears on Cred Forums.

sanders had huge rallies too, and he didnt even win the primary. clinton beat him by literallly millions of votes,

trump is fucked and your tears will be delicious in november. make sure to drop in to Cred Forums so i can drink them.

Does it matter? We grew strong shitposting against Obama, we will grow stronger shitposting against Hillary.

Thank you, senpai.

Basically this. Nov 9th will be glorious. I'll start my own Trump general thread "pass election day, do not collect" edition.

Oh yes, Cred Forums is about to be brought by the Shkreli guy. 2stronk

>A FUCKING LEAF
>discussing AMERICAN politics on a AMERICAN basket weaving website

Thank you for Correcting the Record™

>support will just magically materialize on voting day
>Doesn't realize dead people are registered to vote dem.
>Doesn't realize voting machine manufacturers are all Clinton Foundation donors
>Clarke's Third Law

>silent majority
I was originally not going to respond to this bait thread, but this got me to bite. What candidate is considered literally hitler by mainstream news and is the canidate that people are getting harrassed over supporting? Is it hard to admit that Hilary has no charisma and is only being voted for due to the fact she isn't Trump? That she has to correct the record because of how much online information there is on her corruption?

No one else going to check these Keks?