Let's be honest here. What are the chances that

Let's be honest here. What are the chances that
1. He actually has something
And
2. That it will be damning enough to ruin her?
I'm starting to think Assange is just a giant meme.

100%
5%

Hillary supporters will only care about it if the media tells them to. They'd support Hitler if CNN did.

it's all fucking propaganda, increase visitors to his site, more money for him blshh blah. When else can he pull off shit like this

False!
100%
100%
My numbers confirms it

>91345990
If you subtract the 5 from 9 and remove the other 9 and the 0 then you get
>91344
KEK WILLS IT

Thank you for Correcting The Record.

THAT PHONY NEVER DELIVERS

ITS ALL BULLSHIT

If he doesn't deliver after all this hype, his credibility is going out the window.

0%, he is useless

The fact that killary discussed an extra judicial drone strike means hes a threat

This is the greatest happening which has massive potential. Can't wait for this happening. Pivotal moment in history of human race. What a moment to be alive.

0%
Assman hasn't had anything that people give an actual fuck about for years now.

He had the dnc emails though. That was big enough to get the dnc chair to resign, even if the media tried to suppress it.

Anyone know when he's supposed to make the video announcement?

Dubs of truth

I'll count that as 1/4 of an actual fuck, since Hillary still ended up as nominee.

panama papers? world leaders actually lost their jobs because of it. dnc emails? have you ever actually looked at any of their leaks?

god damn, you hillary shills really slobber at any opportunity to slander him with your dumb bullshit, don't you?

He's going to step outside and prepare to speak. He'll be 360 no scoped. It will destroy Hillary without a single word from his mouth.

I agree
100%
5%

There is already enough out there to ruin anyone else, and send them to prison for life. She can't be stopped by information.

I've always thought he meme material. I mean has this guy released anything that has actually done enough damage to make big changes?

The only reason I can think of that this faggot hasn't released the leaks is because he is allowing Hillary to dig herself into a deeper hole, that is if what he says is true. If he has nothing, then he's just trying to make himself into a celebrity or something.

If he's got something he needs to quit playing around and get on with it.

Yeah Trump blew it for himself. That guy was given the keys to the kingdom and spit in our faces.

Assange will only affect the race if he puts out proof Hillary ordered kills

Or that she is knee deep into the Occult with the Rothschilds Bohemian Grovers ect

Her on record calling Obama a nigger.

Short of this she won...sucks man