ITT: Post your face when the day finally comes

ITT: Post your face when the day finally comes.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11356493/r
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Italian_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Greece
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balkan_Campaign_(World_War_II)
youtube.com/watch?v=djdGnPLXZkU
youtube.com/watch?v=vPsP6dPR2QM
erkenbrand.nl/
youtube.com/watch?v=xpK8OAAdOUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

:)

Kill the BKA, uncuck germany, and spill kebab blood in the streets.

>kebab blood

You kill the jews first, then exile the muslims.

>Not quickly dressing in uniform yourself
>Not marching alongside your brothers
>Closed eyes, hands in pockets

Because of passive fucks like you, the day will never come. You are part of movement. Maybe it's you that will start fire.

Good point, let me fix it real quick

FUCK

Finally, I have been waiting, old friend.

Let us go and live forever !!!

sorry to ask for an explanation of a joke, but what exactly is dear pepe holding in his hands there?

It's a /k/ thing
You wouldn't understand

Laser guidance for incoming warbird

oh noes
lets do the guessing game
something to mark a target for an airstrike?

There you go.

A target laser designator thing to guide cas.

>he never played Operation Flashpoint
smdh, desu senpai famalam.

>Mfw i read it on the news.

5min delay and self-marking pepe still made me laugh.
thanks!

Except it will never come

Faggots marching in formation

>"im italian, ese."

FAGGOTS AT /QA/ MADE ANOTHER POLL
>FAGGOTS AT /QA/ MADE ANOTHER POLL

strawpoll.me/11356493/r
>strawpoll.me/11356493/r
strawpoll.me/11356493/r
>strawpoll.me/11356493/r

>Mfw

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

kekd

pic related is mfw

Bring it

this day will never come faggots

Gonna be a /comfy/ holocaust

man on campus with gun not a drill

literally Hitler

>MFW the day comes.

Nick Griffin thinks it's all over and there's no time for the ideological shift necessary to save the west to take place. Since he's studied this sort of thing his whole adult life I imagine his opinion must have some weight, though I really, really hope he's wrong. The thought of seeing western civilisation end is just...

He also seems to think that a load of us will flee to eastern Europe as refugees, from which we'll do a 'reconquista' centuries from now, which I find very hard to believe. If/when western Europe falls under Islamic rule I can hardly see the Muslims being as stupid as our governments are being today and allow the native Europeans to organise and form a fifth column as the Muslims are doing today.

I really want to believe there's hope. But all you have to do is look at how the birth rates break down by ethnicity and see how far our culture would have to shift before being able to recognise and address these problems and it's terrifying. We haven't got the time to just wait for decades while they pour if by the hundreds of thousands and continue to outbreed us. And at the most extreme of solutions we have parties like the PVV that want to shut the door completely to Islamic immigration. Ok, cool, that would have been a good idea 10-15 years ago. But the so called far right parties that have come to Europe don't seem to realise the real demographic problem going on, and that repatriation or at least something like a one child policy for minorities is the only way to save the west. Closing the door bridge isn't much good when the enemy is already within the castle (though it is better than nothing).

And let's say sometime in the next 30 years a genuinely nationalist movement comes to power either through the ballot box or coup or civil war. What then? How do you restore a country when at that point 35-55% of the population isn't native? What are the logistics of repatriation of tens of millions? Would we be forced to give them parts of Europe?

this

OP's pic is likely to never happen because most of us are the guy in orange waiting for the Nazis to show up

but we are the Nazis

we just haven't shown up yet

me and the lads

Lazy edit

its never gonna happen

You seriously quote Nick Griffin as an intellectual heavyweight?

Kek

>ITT: Post your face when the day finally comes.

Looks tight bong, well done.

Daily reminder that if Mussolini didn't invade Greece during WWII, Germany would have had more time before the winter to destroy the USSR.

Greco-Italian war (28 October 1940 – 23 April 1941):
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Italian_War
German invasion of Greece (6–30 April 1941):
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Greece
Balkan campaign (28 October 1940 – 1 June 1941): en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balkan_Campaign_(World_War_II)

They would have destroyed the USSR*.

Somewhat fresh OC

The only solution is war and genocide.

Source on Nick Griffin? I'd like to read more from this deeply misunderstood man. I enjoy watching the speeches he made that I used to deride with my new mindset.

please happen

tudo pela nação!
nada contra a nação!

some Air-to-Ground missiles use a camera that can follow a dot created by a laser beam sorta how your cat follows a laser pointer dot. The thing pepe is holding is just a very fancy laser pointer for the missile (cat) to follow.

A viking version of that would be neet

gay

cringe thread

nice dub dubs

the pic looks cool. sauce?

The only cringe here is you ahmed

youtube.com/watch?v=djdGnPLXZkU
youtube.com/watch?v=vPsP6dPR2QM

One of the two of these, can't remember where, but they're both worth watching all the way through, as pessimistic as he's become. He basically thinks 2010 was the last chance for them to gain a solid foundation as a party and the rise of UKIP essentially redirected all the desperate anti-immigrant votes, resulting in no party that actually addresses native Europeans becoming minorities in their own countries.

Laser designator for an air strike

Serious question: do you guys actually really believe a race war is going to happen?

why? don't you love İskender Bey?

Only as small part of a civil war. Nigs will get BTFO by spics before any non-cuck white man needs to fire a shot.

HEIL PEPE

^ this
Nice Edit Norgebro

I want Europe to go full Yugo tbqh

I'm more afraid of losing without the war ever coming than I am of losing the war

Your question has already being answered, but I want to give you this Austrian Pupper

its a gopro

Meh. Im more worried of nuclear holocaust than race war fantasies.

Nuclear war is the best war. One final glorious war, to drench yourself in.

>no trigger discipline

That's no way to make America great again!

:D

One day.

It's going to be fine, really. I'm aware of everything you've mentioned and more and I'm genuinely unconcerned about the possibility of Europeans going extinct. Even if the worst case scenario's unfold there will be upcoming trends that will work massively to our advantage.

First of all the current state of western governments and policies is not unchanging. The effects of mass migration and changing demographics will feed back into the system and will make it progressively more difficult to maintain the current course. We're already seeing the small beginning of this today with Hungary, Brexit and pressure from nationalist parties on policy.

cont.

Too bad it never will

Can't wait to kill 79% of my counties population!

The second and most important trend is that the future will have permanent and long-term economic decline making it impossible to keep subsidizing the foreigners. Fossil fuels, the engine of prosperity and wealth are depleting and have no replacements that are as potent for generating wealth. Because the best stuff is extracted first and diminishing returns, the net-energy of fossil fuels has already been declining since the 70'ies leading to decreased levels of economic growth and stagnating or falling income in real terms.

Welfare is doomed in the long-term and that means that non-whites will be in a lot of pain once they will have to pay for their own costs of living and breeding. The fact that they are mostly confined to cities is actually great in this context. Large cities are overpopulated and cannot sustain themselves or their bloated populations in the absence of plentiful energy and resource inputs to fuel an industrial civilization. City populations will be absolutely decimated by poverty and demographic collapse due to economic pressures. The non-whites living in cities like London and Paris may gloat but the reality is they are living in the future graveyards of the 21st century.

It's true that demographics don't look too good for us in the immediate future but trust me, things will change. Contrary to what many claim today we've not reached "the end of history". Despite the hard times ahead, the future really looks exciting and full of possibilities if you discard your belief that the last century or so has been one of "progress".

The first step of inheriting the future is simply showing up, so keep going, get married, start a family, have children and raise them well.

Who are these semen demons?

Is it gay that I find this image majestic?

i cant fuckin wait

Oh shit.

I have no uniform, senpai. Where can I get one? If I sew my own, does it count.

These Deutsche Mädels are personifications of WWII German navy ships. Thank Japan for this.

Don't worry jew bro. We won't kill a fellow Cred Forumsack... Well, unless we tie you to some globalist conspiracy. But I mean what are the odds of that?

I can assimilate, goy!

What country is most likely to kick off the great uprising?

Just scream REEEEEEEEEEE before we push you into the gas chamber, we'll know it's you and let you out.

You will be getting a forced vasectomy however.

>implying whites in SA wouldn't all volunteer to help the fight where it can be won

gr8 m8

Still going to have to wear a patch.

You know what's funny about all of this? When the 4th Reich actualls happens, do you people think that they'll spare you? Or let you live in it? Everything you do online is being catalogued. They'll see how much shit you've talked about Germans and Germanic people in general. They will probably execute you on the spot.

Then it's settled. We'll make you the fourth reichs accountant. I'm sure nothing will go missing on your watch.

DELET THIS!

Noted.
please no
Don't you worry...greatest... ally.

my OC
niges mug is legendary

Delete that image now or we will gas you 8 times.

It's from a game called E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy

Yes haha....good one..... ally....

Correct. You get free bratwurst and a Sturmgewehr.

Can't wait to send all the churkas and liberals to GULag!

It woud be about time I gas.

Get some sunshades as matamoros comes riding into battle. Only thing to save europe now is him. He'll make roach king erdogan cry like merkel what he didnt defend like a man

Brigada azul. El imperio volvera

The other way u dumb leaf

Same as fuck, dude

Watch your tongue or I will tax you more.

>mfw

>He also seems to think that a load of us will flee to eastern Europe as refugees

Top kek. Why do silly westerners think that Eastern Europe is a bastion of white nationalism when in fact its just as cucked as the west. Only difference is that we experience real poverty.

As long as I get to slaughter Muslims and desecrate their bodies I'm game

never gonna happen. fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

>the great leader we're waiting for is possibly a Cred Forumsack right now

this

Oh goodness would you look at the time

>exile
why not pay them reparations while we're at it

MFW

>exile
why not pay them reparations while we're at it you fucking leaf

isn't the personification of natsoc wishing to be a faceless person not deserving of major recognition working for the betterment of your entire people?
why is this an inherently edgy idea, don't edgy people want to stand out, be recognized for something?

Not sure if I'd be welcomed since I would gladly support and find for the movement, or killed for being a mixed mutt who looks mostly white

You are correct, although only halfway so. We need a strong leader aswell.

No, I don't think so.

The worst joke fate can play is asking what could have been.

Hey' that's not Finland.

>mfw i storm out to participate in the purge and look for kebab

If international brigades come to help us from Eastern Europe like the Spanish Civil War, that could improve our odds drastically

God, I do hope you are right.

WHAT DA FUGG, IMBOSTER!

The day of the rope is the far right wing's Rapture.

It's never happening.

Not to mention look at the threads we have on Cred Forums. MGTOW? Guys autistically defending video games as a hobby when challenged?

I'd say they hardly fit the 'ideal male' standard of Nazi Germany.

rare

Don't forget during the Spanish Civil War thousands of American Jews volunteered for the Republican side against Franco.

as a mgtow, I only see it as a temporary thing, i'm really only one because laws are shit and anti white male. If everything went traditionalist I'd embrace it, on a side note i'm not speaking for everyone following this philosophy though.

In order for there to be hope we have to at least start by getting the message out there that nothing short of repatriation will work at this point, and that electing conservative politicians that will simply cut immigration by a little bit isn't going to save the west (though it will buy us time)

To bad she's dirty nigger fucker

>as a mgtow
stopped reading there

The binoculars in Jurassic Park

I bet you cucks would not even participate

>No Rope
>No Torches

kek

Elsa Jean? I couldn't give a good god damn.

And deep down, you don't either.

Enjoy your Arby's

I'm half-white, so I don't really know how I should feel.

On Nigri? Puhleeze.

The basement dwellers here seem to have impossibly high standards on women who wouldn't fuck you for practice with a cattle prod.

>mfw

I have 800 rounds of 8mm ready to burn through my Mauser when it comes. Let us cleanse our planet once again!

Call me on my cellphone when its time euros

>İskender Bey
he shouldve been impaled like your ancestors

Join us. Take action.

erkenbrand.nl/

youtube.com/watch?v=xpK8OAAdOUQ

Mfw

>My God, Finally.

D.A.K.

"When the day finally comes" haha. Your day has been, it was called Stalingrad.

For every white brother lost, We take 5 of theirs

If it makes you feel any better she looks like a rare, maybe that is why she is so wicked

Tare* not rare. Stupid phone

phone nigger peasant detected

>mfw

mfw its gonna be the other way and national democrats will send commies and patriots to shilka river spa resort

Time to kill the eternal turkroach.

Flat chested zilch. That's why she has to resort to fucking niggers for pocket change

Back to plebbit.

alien fingers