THIS is Bill Clinton's illegitimate mulatto child, Danney Williams...

THIS is Bill Clinton's illegitimate mulatto child, Danney Williams. He is the child of a prostitute Bill slept withth in the 80s. The Clintons are actively trying to cover it up as a conspiracy as Hillary BANISHED him.

THE EVIDENCE:
Notice the same nose and very similar bone structure in the picture.

This year somebody approached Bill to ask him about Danney, the person was immediately shut down by a nearby crowd handler.
mobile.twitter.com/danney_williams/status/767704875862003712

thepoliticalinsider.com/re-surfaced-sex-allegation-could-be-hillary-clintons-biggest-nightmare/

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/21/my-quest-to-find-bill-clinton-s-love-child.html

Lots of other places picking up on this currently too.

mobile.twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/782974396264689664

CTR is actively trying to bury this before it picks up, they are trying to claim the Clintons will use this to get the black vote. How can that be when they have denied this person's existence for 30 years? This on top of the birther scandal and Hillary being a Goldwater girl is clear cut evidence that she is racist. This is undeniably fucking terrible for Hillary.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/rightvoicenow/status/782980655818899457/video/1
independent.co.uk/news/dna-tests-clear-clinton-of-fathering-boy-13-1046302.html
nhs.uk/Conditions/Mumps/Pages/Complications.aspx
mobile.twitter.com/danney_williams/status/767704875862003712
twitter.com/AnonBabble

#ClintonKid

Don't let this one slip under the radar.

He would have suicide by two meme's to the back of the head

We shall see.
Wonder why after decades of this story circulating and then being abruptly shut down, why has there never been a DNA test done?

mobile.twitter.com/rightvoicenow/status/782980655818899457/video/1

top kek

A claim by Bobbie Ann Williams, a Little Rock prostitute, that her son, Danny, was fathered by Bill Clinton has been proven false by DNA analysis. Star, the tabloid that first published Gennifer Flowers’s claim that she had been one of Clinton’s lovers, was reported to have paid Williams “a low six-figure” sum for exclusive rights to the story. It arranged to have Danny’s DNA checked against that of the President. On January 9, the Drudge Report broke the news that Time magazine had learned that the DNA tests cleared Clinton.

There was, and drudge reported on it in 1999. Drudge is discrediting himself.

>No proof
Cool I'll just believe you CTR.

Oh fug it's uncanny

Indeed.

independent.co.uk/news/dna-tests-clear-clinton-of-fathering-boy-13-1046302.html

You are really embarrassing yourself.

Are you CTR trying to trick trump and his supporters into taking bait on a story that was debunked with a DNA test in 1999?

He looks nothing like him though

One is clearly black

why arent liberals fawning over this? isnt this what they want

>independent.co.uk/news/dna-tests-clear-clinton-of-fathering-boy-13-1046302.html

James Milan was found decapitated by a doctor said it was natural.

Gary Webb died from 2 gunshot wounds to the head, a doctor said this was suicide.

Do you really trust any words coming from a doctor where the case is any way involved with clinton?

>The weekly was reported to have paid Ms Williams and her son to take the tests, intending to compare the results with the information about Mr Clinton's DNA contained in the report of the independent prosecutor Kenneth Starr.
A tabloid compared Danny's DNA with "information about Mr Clinton's DNA".

That was not a DNA test, it was a tabloid trying to make a quick buck without actually trying. A tabloid couldn't be able to get Bill Clinton to submit a DNA sample for analysis.

No, it means they have to admit that the Clintons are bigots. They don't want this getting out.

Confirmed. CTR is trying to trick Trump into taking this bad bait.

Story is disinfo to demonstrate Bill is fertile.

Bill is infertile.

Chelsea was the product of Webb Hubbel and Hillary "making the perfect looking family" for the Clintons.

Bill being fertile means the truth is a lie, and the lie can be dismissed. They'll never get his DNA.

Just like I predicted, CTR is trying to spin this against us.

It's completely believable that Chelsea is not his. But the claim that he is infertile is also based on his supposed exposure to mumps, which rarely causes infertility in the first place.

>Just under half of all males who get mumps-related orchitis notice some shrinkage of their testicles and an estimated 1 in 10 men experience a drop in their sperm count (the amount of healthy sperm their body can produce). However, this is very rarely large enough to cause infertility.

nhs.uk/Conditions/Mumps/Pages/Complications.aspx

Sometimes you just gotta pack the johnson up and leave.

Or else this happens.

As I predicted CTR is putting out more bad bait for Trump.

>mobile.twitter.com/danney_williams/status/767704875862003712

Bill was just ignoring the crazy. I fucking doubt that's his illegitimate child.

Good thing Bill isn't running for president.

Its like the Steph Curry beta version

I thought the same thing when Hillary brought her husband up in the debate.

Yet this clearly is not bait. You are the only one denying it other than the Irish guy saying he looks nothing like him. He's Irish though so that's his excuse.

The article you link clearly states that it was a comparison to "information". They don't say it's a DNA test. Why do you think a tabloid in Arkansas could get the president of America to give them a DNA sample?

That wasn't Danney, that was someone who asked Bill on Danney's behalf. You don't find it fucking odd that some woman immediately gets offended and shouts him down when his name is mentioned?

Yeah, just his wife who banished her mulatto step son.

I can't be the only one who doesn't see really any resemblance between them? Roger Stone was pushing this account months ago on twitter so I'm confused why it's just now popping up.

>THE EVIDENCE
>nothing

okay then

yeah and chelsea clinton is not his son. why not attack her on that one? way more fucking relevant. this is a stupid attack point and nobody will give a shit.

no wonder bill is a honorary black, he's literally a reverse-oreo

too bad he keeps cooning for that ugly white woman he's married to

Best I could do until more comes out.
No, you're not the only one. I see it though and more people think he does resemble him than not. That's why that tabloid in Arkansas did what they did in the first place. There was a shit ton of speculation on whether he was Bill Clinton's kid in Arkansas, that tabloid wanted to profit off of that.

Would be very interested if any Arkansas folk old enough to remember could shed light on this too.

We wuz presidentz n sheit!

>Nobody will care the Clintons abandoned their black illegitimate child but kept their white illegitimate child
Okay then.

Guess she has him by the balls and he doesn't want to ruin his public image. Gotta pay the bills with his speeches.

If it's true it would be huge, but I don't see how you're going to prove it... Saying they have a similar nose is kinda silly

I didn't just say they have a similar nose. It's incredibly uncanny how alike they are. It's like you missed the entire OP.

Watch the video, look at his other pictures on his Twitter, read the articles.

Something is fucked up about this entire scenario and if it's bullshit why are so many people including Roger Stone, Drudge, Alex Jones, etc, picking up on it now?

Don't you also find it incredibly curious that the rumours surrounding Assange's leak for this week involve Hillary saying nigger? It's entirely conceivable that she could have been talking about a) her illegitimate step son or b) the prostitute Bill slept with, Danney's mother.

Also curiously, the leak has been postponed. And those who were saying it would end Hillary's campaign are now pushing this story.

>if it were true
Tell me what about the media over the past year makes you think they won't cover up the Clinton family's crimes?

The kid looks exactly like him and the mother claims it's bill's kid. Are you calling this single black mom a liar, you racist?

Bumping for truth
kek bless this thread

Drudge retracted this story 17 whole fucking years ago, forgot about it, and now is running the exact same story again.

He really does look like him

Now that's a good story, but it seems you lack the evidence to bqck up your statement.

>exactly like him
He doesn't. Which isn't surprising, he's a nigger, and they never resemble their white parents at all.
But the idea you can see Bill in him is ridiculous when he looks exactly like every other half nigger out there.

>That wasn't Danney, that was someone who asked Bill on Danney's behalf. You don't find it fucking odd that some woman immediately gets offended and shouts him down when his name is mentioned?

Making blatant rape allegations? Of course she's gonna tell you to shut the fuck up. People are unreal.

>The forgotten mulatto

Feel kinda bad for him tbqhwy, he should come out as supporting Trump.

ATTENTION
CTR IS SLIDING BLACK BILLY AND KILLARY'S LIBYA TANTRUM HARD AS FUCK
DO NOT REPLY TO SHILL THREADS WITHOUT TYPING sage IN THE EMAIL FIELD
THIS WILL PREVENT YOUR REPLY FROM BUMPING THE SHILL POST

His nose is pretty much spot on the same

He does. If he was paler and had Bill's glorious hair, he'd look the same.

libya tantrum? can i get a link?

And that's his other son, Blacky McNiggerdark

He looks just like him!!

This story must be spread throughout social media, Bill can't keep getting away with this.

Isn't there some law that can force people to take a "are you my fucking father"-test if there is a good probability? Can't this mullato force Bill to take the test?

Thank you for Correcting the Record, $0.01 has been deposited to your account.

seriously... too good really. makes me suspect photoshop.

How many other sluts have Bill realistically fucked while being married to Hillary?

Considering Bill is part of the political elite, I'd be shocked if that ever happened. Regardless of whether this is true or not

>linking thepoliticalinsider not knowing that its satire

>and chelsea clinton is not his son

>the evidence
>their noses look the same

kek, must be the MSM censoring this story

Shit he does look like Bill.

I don't see what this kid's problem is. There are far easier ways to commit suicide than going up against a Clinton.

This.

As if just anyone can get THE PRESIDENT'S DNA. Yeah right.

What is this supposed to prove? No one cares about this....this better not be the assange bombshell

Hillary Clinton doesn't care about black people, she abandoned Bill's black son

>>son

ayy lmao

>severely delusional and mentally ill trumpcucks ignoring the fact that Trump's charity is being told to stop receiving donations

>I know! Here's this article on rightwingednutkillniggers.com about Bill Clinton fathering a half black kid!

When the only media you guys can reference is Brietbart, Stefan Molyneux, and clickbait right winged blogs then you know you're done.

Are tabloids shitposters of the newspaper world?

Based bubba
>takin care of bidness n banging bitches since 1970

Entirely.

DAAAAANYYYY

Thanks dude. We need to nail that cunt.

Fuck what happened to that ayy baby? I knew they were covering up Roswell shit in the 90s.

i thought yalls funding was running dry...

>i would hit the job market before you are out of a paycheck.

>Literally who from Cambodia
>Disregarding the entire OP
Well colour me defeated

What a fucking reprobate scoundrel.
Fucking a nigger, I knew Bill was an unhinged pervert but I never thought he would go so low as to impregnate a fucking nigress.
Absolutely disgusting.

THIS is Ted Cruz's illegitimate latino child, Donald Trump Jr. He is the child of a mail order wife Ted slept withth in the 80s. The Cruz's are actively trying to cover it up as a conspiracy as Ted BANISHED him.

THE EVIDENCE:
Notice the same nose and very similar bone hair skin structure in the picture.

There are certain methods, user

It's the mother claiming it was Bill, not some random person trying to connect some random person to Bill.

Looks more like him than Chelsea...

>Danney: Mom, who is my dad?
>Danney's Mom: Ummmm.... that guy. *points randomly to the tv*
>Danney: Wow, my dad is Bill Clinton?
>Danney's Mom: S-Sure.
It's like Barney in HIMYM.

A black woman claiming something for gibs? Wow that totally never happens...

>This year somebody approached Bill to ask him about Danney, the person was immediately shut down by a nearby crowd handler.

Ask Hillary about him.

Thanks for the bump chump

Also as the other user said, the prostitute has been saying her son is Bill's for 30 years. Since the boy was fucking born. He actually looks like Bill. If he didn't it could be written off as some hooker trying to make trouble with her white baby. But look at him.

ahahahahah

>Donald Trump Jr. DOESN'T look like Cruz

>I like to act like a retard in my free time

There was a joke like that about a US president in the 19th century, Grover Cleveland.

He had an illegitimate child, so people would sing:
"Ma, ma, where's my pa?"
"He's in the white House, ha ha ha!"

Bill sleeping with a ton of women? Wow, that totally never happened... Until it did and he was thrown out of the white house for it. Or are you trying to deny his 12 year affair with Gennifer too?

Why is trying to burn Bill Clinton supposed to be an effective strategy against Hillary.

Like who even cares at this point.

So he has an illegitimate love-child. Big whoop.

Thanks CTR!

Too bad the right photo has fucking shit lighting. But even his teeth alignment is very similar.

Damn y'all gettin desperate here in the final stretch

I know, look at the chin and cheek structure too.

Desperate how? Trump is doing great. Hillary on the other hand...

No, I'm saying Bill doesn't dick nogs. He likes young white women.

>Trump is doing great
I guess you missed the debate

>Bill doesn't dick nogs

That's 90's Bill. Who is to say what this nymphomaniac did while he was younger. All I'm saying is, it's not an unlikely story given Bill's history. Honestly, they should just do a DNA test and then everyone would know.

It's just that Hillary trying to cover the story up despite it actually being good for her (look at me, black adopted son) is suspicious.

is that why Bill visited him when he was growing up and kept sending money to the mother?

A sex addict will dick anyone with a pulse and a body temperature roughly in the nineties.

I'd like for this to be true, but Bill Clinton is sterile. Chelsea and whoever this kid is are not his.

poor guy

hit the ghetto lottery...rich white dad....still grew up without a father

but...he is not a felon or ebonic spewing retard, so i guess having some white genes really helped him out #whitepriviledge

>tfw you have so many conspiracy theories that they start to conflict

>alex jones

Test the DNA

he doesnt look anything like bill imo, just get the dna test already and be done with it

>they should just do a DNA test

Do you really think they would give out the real results if it really was his kid? They're corrupt politicians, they would just lie.

Don't let this slide! We need to get this trending on Twitter and Facebook!

Ok, I'm going to get shat on for this but tell me:

What does Bill Clinton's infidelity have to do the elections, and how Hilary is qualified to be the next POTUS? It's really pathetic to see you cunts clutching at straws.

It's like at the other end of the spectrum, you have libshits complaining about Trump's various affairs/views on women/etc. It's irrelevant and a really feminine and kike way of bringing down an opponent, by trying to assassinate their character. You are just as fucking bad.

By god, I do hope Trump will become president, but this is a really pitiful way of fighting for him.

They would threaten the doctors with suicide. See Gary Webb, as stated earlier. The coroner said that he shot himself twice in the head.

CTR is going to need a bigger budget to suppress all of these happenings.

They are going to collapse.

>Bill Clinton having a sand nigger handler in that Twitter video

I find that even more disgusting than the half nigger child.

not to mention kurt cobain. heroin overdose, or HILLARY overdose???

Again
>Abandoning your mulatto child yet keeping your white child
>This isn't bad for Hillary
>This has nothing to do with Hillary

Either you're a shill or you're retarded

I thought it wasn't her kid. Isn't that the whole point of the conspiracy?

Heroin overdose is stupid common. Multiple gunshot wounds to the head are not. In fact, I got my first high school job when the worker before me overdosed on oxy. Alternatively, Courtney Love was threatening to shoot some other musician in the face with a shotgun before their relationship. I just feel the best indicator of future behavior is past behavior.

And now you're race baiting, just like Hillary. Suck my dick you Finnish cunt, PERKELE.

Seriously though Chelsea Clinton is a legitimate child, regardless of what race the child in question is - which happens to be a half nig - he is ILLEGITIMATE. Of course he will distance himself from the whole situation.

so, regardless of how common this suicide is, any evidence linking it to hillary? I thought the running conspiracy was "contra did it"

CASE CLOSED!

>He thinks the halfbreed came from that darkie!

that nigga ain't even unlocked.

I'm suprised Hillary hasn't gone full Cersei on him yet.

They're married, making Danney Hillary's step son.
If Hillary is going to claim people are racist SG's deserves to be shown for the racist she is herself.

>deserves to be shown for the racist she is herself.
guess you'd better find some evidence to back up danny boy's claims. only 1 month until the vote, chop chop!

>What is a step dad
He even talks about him on his Twitter I linked on the OP. You're retarded.

Don't talk to Hillary's husband's son ever again.

What the fuck is with lefties being cucks?

Why would Bill impregnate some ugly nigger bitch?

Muh conspiracy theories...

Durr Alex Jones said it, it must be true.

Why do accidental babies ever happen?

Thank you for correcting the record. (You scum)

>Out of touch CTR shill uses memes no one here uses anymore
>Alex Jones said it so it must be not true
kek

>No, you're not the only one. I see it though and more people think he does resemble him than not. That's why that tabloid in Arkansas did what they did in the first place. There was a shit ton of speculation on whether he was Bill Clinton's kid in Arkansas, that tabloid wanted to profit off of that.
>Would be very interested if any Arkansas folk old enough to remember could shed light on this too.
IS THERE ANY CONSPIRACY THEORY YOU HALFWITS WON'T BELIEVE??

>Something is fucked up about this entire scenario and if it's bullshit why are so many people including Roger Stone, Drudge, Alex Jones, etc, picking up on it now?

Ummm.. because they are con-artists who will jump on any whiff of a conspiracy, no matter how easily disprovable it is, just to make a buck?

Anybody quoting Alex Jones should just swallow cyanide. You're a waste of precious earth resources.

what proof do you have beyond alex jones claiming it's true?
>omg just look at their bicuspids! IDENTICAL!

Why is Bill Clinton an ugly nugger bitch?

It happens

when u gotta nut u gotta nut senpai

>I'm so new here I quote entire posts instead of just the relevant parts

Can you disprove that he's not Bill's son? Do you deny they look alike?

>You quoted Alex Jones
No, I said Alex Jones is talking about it and will do an interview with Danney

CTR you suck at everything.

>Can you disprove that he's not Bill's son?
wut

Checked and kekked

Thanks

It's late and English isn't my first language. You know exactly what I meant to say and the fact you didn't respond to whether you think he looks like Bill or not or any of my other questions proves that you are indeed either a shill or a retard.

At the very least I hope you're not doing it for free :^)

Oh, so you meant
>Can you disprove that he is Bill's son?
Which is kind of like
>Can you disprove that God exists?

Checkmate atheists. God exists. Alex Jones confirms.

>Can you disprove that he's not Bill's son? Do you deny they look alike?

They don't look alike...not even vaguely. You're only wishing they did.

Can I disprove it? I'm pretty sure reality already did...

Pretty much anything you find on Alex Jones' site is pretty much debunked just by being on his awful CT site, a website designed to make money off of stupid, gullible, paranoid people.

> No, I said Alex Jones is talking about it and will do an interview with Danney

During the Bush era, all of Alex Jones articles were about how Bush 2 did 9/11. His CTs follow the conspiracy theory trends of the day.

There is more to suggest he is Bill's son than there is to suggest that he is not. It's literally you trying to discredit everything because Alex Jones was mentioned vs the fact he looks like Bill, the fact his mother has maintained her story since he was born, the fact a lot of people in Arkansas believed and still believe it to be true and the fact that it's simply never been conclusively disproven with a proper DNA test.

Keep bumping my thread mouth breather.

There an inherent electro-semenic field that surrounds Bill Clinton. If he doesn't purge the field by dicking a bimbo on a frequent basis it intensifies to the point of impregnating neabry females who make not even make physical contact with Bill.

To be fair I saw an episode of Maury and this one bitch DNA tested 10 men with no daddy result. If she was whoring she probably took 500 cocks a year, chances of him being bill clintons is pretty slim.

I really hope I'm wrong though, this would really fuck them up.

This hair-brained conspiracy theory has been around for nearly 20 years... it's just that the Trumptards (under 35) don't remember it, as they were not of voting age the first time it went around.

You can fairly easily get a court order for a paternity test. Why didn't they do that over the last 17 +years?

Why is it just coming up now?

Is it possible the diehard Trump fans are bringing up old conspiracies just for the hell of it?

I wonder...

So has lewinsky still got that dress then? Maybe the could ask her for a DNA sample off of it.
She'd love to fuck up the clintons given half a chance.

Fair enough. I'd never heard of it until 3 minutes ago.

His mom is a nigger whore and his dad is a HIV-infected rapist.

I recommend killing himself.

that nigger looks nothing like him.
the conspiracy about clinton being impotent and Webb Hubbell being chelseas father is way more believable. In fact it's hard not to believe when you look at chelseas ugly bizarre features that webb shares.

Well their noses are practically identical. Also their brows and cheekbones.

All we need is their DNA.

>You can fairly easily get a court order for a paternity test.
>a US judge is going to approve an order that could implicate a POTUS in fathering a bastard with a nigger whore

come on now

no they arent. like at all.

Because the alternative was Hillary

He came forward with this in 2008 and it made very little waves and he was hushed up
What do you think they gave him to shut him up since it clearly wasn't enough to stop him from doing it again?

>Time magazine had learned that the DNA tests cleared Clinton.

Thank you for:

CORRECTING THE RECORD
O
R
R
E
C
T
I
N
G

T
H
E

R
E
C
O
R
D

Candidate CLINTON
and the
C.T.R. Initiative
have deposited 2 Shekels into your account.
PLUS
L
U
S
You've earned a chance at a BONUS*
(((BONUS ROUND)))
*IF
D U B S: Lord KEK breeds the autism out of your line.

T R I P S: You never existed.

Q U A D S or Higher: Hillary strokes out after 1st debate.

Just like how Scalia was ruled natural causes and so was Andrew Breitbart

nobody shut him up its just a boring as hell story cuz the nigger looks nothing like bill.
webb hubbell looking like hillary on the other hand............

I have a felling that's why he came out to the media again

Bill Clinton couldn't keep a blowjob under wraps...

You think that if there was an actual chance of this being true there wouldn't be dozens of Republicans lining up to pay for this clown's legal fees (to get the paternity test done)?

This is just something that happens to rich people done by desperate people.

Michael Jackson had many women claiming he was the father of their children. Of course, we now know these claims weren't true because Jackson only had sex with little boys...

He was going crazy about it just like he is now and then all of a sudden while she's still running he stops?
No, you're full of shit they made him quit somehow and that's blatantly obvious
Why would you shit up about something that could net you millions?

Honestly this seems like a non-story to keep Cred Forums distracted with juicy gossip that means nothing in the grand scheme of things. Wouldn't be the first time.

>Republicucks
>Getting in Clinton's way at all
This is a joke right?

Flat earthers are the worst...

So progressive, multicultural. I approve his decision. Mix more, mix is life. You should be ashamed about your selves for being so racists.

define 'going crazy about it'
that idiot kid doesnt get to dictate what the news decides to cover

>Doesn't meant anything
We already know her husband chested on her with dozens of women and that she blackmailed and threatened most of them to keep them quiet. Add the fact that he also has a mason and how can you trust a woman who can't even marry a loyal man?
Two types of people will never become president
1)Single Men
2)poor people

Hillary Clinton = too incompetent to be president while simultaneously being an evil genius who gets away with dozens of murder with leaving no evidence at all.

Why do you even have that saved?
Would rather waste memory space on a fucking moonfag pic

Stop reading Drudge Report, he did a DNA test back in the late 90's and it came back 99.9% you are not the father
> Citing Alex Jones as a reference

Great, but this isn't really the bombshell.

When we have Hillary on record as calling him or his mom a nigger is when there's blood in the streets.

They got married for the political outcome, she would never be in politics had they never married and divorcing him would destroy her career
Its not incompetence just bad judgement of character, which means shit cabinet pics and even worse Supreme Court choices
She's a piece of shit either way and allowing her to even run is illegal since she used a private server for government emails which since 2007 has been an automatic dismissal of office and bans you from ever holding public office anywhere in the country again

AND THE DNA TEST SAYSSSSS:

>We already know her husband chested on her with dozens of women and that she blackmailed and threatened most of them to keep them quiet.

Because my favorite rightwing conspiracy theory site told me so...

1) Don't have a cheap computer and have plenty of space

2) fascinated by idiots who believe conspiracy theories (left, right or bat-shit crazy)
What can we say?

Stupid mother fuckers are gonna stupid...

Does anyone else recall the african baby chelsea was going to adopt when hillary was running against obama?

>They got married for the political outcome, she would never be in politics had they never married and divorcing him would destroy her career

And... they decided all this during their first years of law school 45 years ago?

And Bill and Hillary BOTH knew they would be running for President 20 and 40 years later, and this marriage was just a marriage of convenience because their respective presidencies were a lock?

MMMMMmmmm ... kay.

Do you realize how fucking stupid and insane a conspiracy theory that appears to be?

Fuck, people, just say this shit out loud to see how crazy it sounds...

Nice going, Bill.

>Do you realize how fucking stupid and insane a conspiracy theory that appears to be?
It's Cred Forums, you really need to ask that question?

Get #BILLSBASTARD trending right now on twitter

>Because my favorite rightwing conspiracy theory site told me so...
No because the women themselves said so you ctr cunt
>President
Bill already had lots of political connections and Hillary has wanted to be a politician since she was 8
You're being an ass and it's showing
This isn't that complicated, go shill somewhere else

Since when did people disqualify her for being incompetent rather than evil, corrupt, ugly, and sickly?

Bill Clinton really was the first black president.

>Bill already had lots of political connections and Hillary has wanted to be a politician since she was 8
>You're being an ass and it's showing
>This isn't that complicated, go shill somewhere else

It isn't complicated... you're right. This is a con played by Republican propagandists, and the propagandists are RE-spreading a long disproven conspiracy, and you're too thick/gullible to realize this.

No really, they planned out the next 45+ years back in college, down to the multiple elections they won in presidential contests. It was a half century scam... AND IT HAS ALL WORKED OUT SO PERFECTLY.

Until now... when a serial con-artist/conspiracy theorist 'uncovered the truth about Bill's illegitimate son'.
Fuck, you people are dense. The stupid... it hurts. Don't breed.

>he fell for the Hollywood character assassination attempt of Jackson sleeping with little boys meme

C'mon.

I stalked the guy's twitter for awhile to see if he was for real or just someone looking for their 15 minutes, and he seems like a genuinely good guy, and a good dad that is actually there for his kids.

I give him full props for growing up as a half-breed, to a single full-breed hookermother, and still turning out alright.

People always told me be careful of what you do
And don't go around breaking young girls' hearts
And mother always told me be careful of who you love
And be careful of what you do 'cause the lie becomes the truth

Bobbie Ann is not my lover
She's just a girl who claims that I am the one
But the kid is not my son
She says I am the one, but the kid is not my son

She told my baby we'd danced till three, then she looked at me
Then showed a photo my baby cried his eyes were like mine (oh, no!)
'Cause we danced on the floor in the round, baby

People always told me be careful of what you do
And don't go around breaking young girls' hearts
She came and stood right by me
Then the smell of sweet perfume
This happened much too soon
She called me to her room

She says I am the one

(Bobbie Ann is not my lover)

Bobbie Ann is

Not my lover

Bobbie Ann is not my lover (she is just a whore)

Bobbie Ann is
Bobbie Ann is

Bobbie Ann is
Bobbie Ann is

Goldwater was a segregationist. WTF

They dont look a like

>Obama's half brother supports Trump

>Bill's nigger bastard supports Trump

this is too good