Breaking: FBI made a side deal with Clinton aides to destroy laptops after investigation

Breaking: FBI made a side deal with Clinton aides to destroy laptops after investigation

twitter.com/ShannonBream/status/782985350167879680

what are the odds the news covers this tonight instead of a legal tax return from 20 years ago

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ShannonBream/status/782982653586857984
change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate
twitter.com/ShannonBream/status/782985350167879680
judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/100316_Goodlatte-Letter-to-AG-Lynch.pdf
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-03/fbi-allowed-2-hillary-aides-destroy-their-laptops-newly-exposed-side-agreements
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump.

WHAT??

They gave them immunity, took the laptops and destroyed them??

What the fuck?!

twitter.com/ShannonBream/status/782982653586857984

its like they wont want to prosocute clinton

So not matter what was found on them they were getting destroyed without the truth being told?

Tip top

Hillary "Delet this" Clinton

Gowdy and Chaffetz are going to lose their shit.

sign this petition to fuck up david brock and his correct the record goons. you can use a fake name and it o.nly takes 2 minutes.

>change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate

One of the laptops belonged to Cheryl Mills.

BUMP

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why doesn't this have 150 replies at this point?
Someone email this to Breitbart or Paul Joseph Watson.

Wow, sounds like a big conspiracy!

>twitter.com/ShannonBream/status/782985350167879680
I don't understand, the FBI and DOJ are not only refusing to indict on clear evidence of cover up, perjury, conspiracy and then destroyed evidence after they refused to do anything...
It's like the FBI and DOJ are totally stupid and incompetent or something!! I'm sure that the FBI would totally bumble along like this if they investigated some common peasant for Federal crimes...

Did these laptops have anything related to SAP on them?

It's not destruction of evidence if the FBI does it.

They contained archives of her emails that were "sorted"

>just a conspiracy goy, the government has NEVER done anything like this before. move along.

I'm here to bump this thread to the first page so the normies who don't use catalog can see it.

>here goy, just look at what the NYT wrote about Trump's taxes - oops! not contemporaneously!

Literally nothing.
Another republican funded witch hunt

JUST

>you can trust your government they said

Fucking Bunch of Idiots
Dicksuckin' Other Jackasses

Gee. It's almost like this was a show investigation with a predetermined outcome or something.

He makes them go to show what will happen if they get the bright idea to oppose The State, and Hillary is The State.

The full letter:
judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/100316_Goodlatte-Letter-to-AG-Lynch.pdf

The response the DOJ gives to these questions and their difficulty in answering many of these should be all the proof we need to conclude that the entire system is corrupt all the way up to Lynch.

>what are the odds the news covers this tonight instead of a legal tax return from 20 years ago

Never going to happen, tax returns are obviously more important to the American public than corruption and scandals.

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSS

madness. what the ever nigger hating autism fuck is going on here?

I think we all already knew that. They've obfuscated from day one and they're so consistent about it that it really leads to no other conclusion.

Holocaust was nothing compared to stalin's genocide. stalin killed tens of millons of people on his death camps. Bluepilled normies should learn a thing or two about history.

>tasking down the fbi

Nice, one down, 2 more to go.

Once the intelligence agencies fall, the jew will have no more protection.

Here is the real link you faggot OP do some work.

why are you so rude i posted it as soon as it was released

He sends them there after they take the redpill. This gives them a chance to see the Jewish propaganda machine in person.

Because I didn't see it shoulda LUrked moar

Honestly if a thread isn't over 100 posts you should read everything before issuing a reply.

Come on, Cred Forums.

>Honestly if a thread isn't over 100 posts you should read everything before issuing a reply.

Never doing that shit. Most of the posts nowadays are just horseshit.

Jesus fuckin christ now even pres. Trump cant get to the emails at least not that way

It doesn't take that long. You read enough to see something you wanted to ask about.

What the fuck!

Goddamn wake up motherfuckers!

It's government policy to destroy hard drives after the computer is no longer in use. We've even had to do it at the forest service. You move all your files to the network drive, give the computer to the IT people, and they destroy it.

@@91352825
>1 post by this ID
Not when the computer is part of an ongoing national investigation

Is this real?

I bet you knew someone who went to sandy hook too

Obviously it's government policy to destroy the laptops not in use. The news here is the accusatory letter the Judiciary Committee has sent the DOJ that they will have great difficulty in answering truthfully.

Not sure if CTR though

>zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-03/fbi-allowed-2-hillary-aides-destroy-their-laptops-newly-exposed-side-agreements

Its real.

since they re-opened the case its been titties finding out about all the side deals and deleted / misplaced records .

the FBI and State dept also came out and claimed the FBI found that all of the people given immunity "dindu nuffin" wrong, so it begs the question why innocent people were given immunity and then plead the 5th in front of congress.

If you didn't think it was a scandal before, it is now.

I am particularly interested in #9, whether a Grand Jury was called

That makes more sense, I was thinking that they destroyed their computers AFTER the investigation, which would make sense to me, but the story here is they were destroyed before, but after they received limited immunity? It's kinda strange, I do want to see the explanation.

its certainly not FBI policy to destroy State Dept property involved in an ongoing / recently ended investigation.

Name another time that has happened.

Bump

congressional hearing when? Gowdy/ Chaffetz/Goodlatte/Issa, can someone tell me the name of the guy in the airforce who talks about military drills and court marshalls? I forgot

Too much corruption going on.

Lel user did u just wake up???