My wife's son: the comic

My wife's son: the comic

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate
uptodate.com/contents/miscarriage-beyond-the-basics#H2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

where's the joke buckley?

that boy aint right you better sit him down and explain things before he is given his own libtard platoon to wage war against us

His life is the joke

,sign this petition to fuck up david brock and his correct the record goons. you can use a fake name and it only takes 2 minutes.

>change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate

The joke is that he thinks his son his white.

isn't that his son?

You'd think trump would be a giant eagle at the very least.

>that boy aint right you better sit him down and explain things before he is given his own libtard pronoun to wage war against us

fix'd

>buckley against trump
who would've thought
also
>son
i thought there was a miscarriage

Didn't his son die

>lel my wifes son what a cuck
Okay, look, we have four choices.

Either single mothers find husbands after the first baby daddy fucks off, single mothers live off of welfare and child support, single mothers are forced to make it on their own without any support from a husband or the government, or we euthanize the children of single mothers.

The reality is that there are millions of children with only one parent, and this situation is NOT sustainable. It creates crime, it creates poverty, it teaches children to be helpless, it creates numales, it creates niggers, it creates NEETs, and worse.

If anything, we should be promoting the idea of raising other people's children for the good of society. It's the best solution, short of euthanasia.

That other male the mom brings in will NEVER replace the father for the children. The only thing a step-dad brings to those kids is financial support.

>Either single mothers find husbands after the first baby daddy fucks off, single mothers live off of welfare and child support, single mothers are forced to make it on their own without any support from a husband or the government, or we euthanize the children of single mothers.

Or option 5, women go back to being the property of their fathers, transferred to their husband at marriage, and then the one single mothers will be respectable widows

I really ised to like these comics like.a decade ago. The only webcomic i can read without getting super triggered is penny arcade. And they.have gotten super liberal too.

LOL

Wtf I hate ctrl+alt+del still

Look I got mad respect for anyone that is willing to raise a kid as their own, but for me personally I want my own genetically related kids as well, and when a woman has already had a kid there's a risk that's not an option for a start.

Secondly people aren't wrong when they acknowledge that being the stable child rearer not the impregnator does indeed make you a more subservient member of a group, a lot of great men have raised others children but they've usually also produced their own.

Expecting beta males to raise another man's kid without any sort of reward or family of his own loins is cruel and no man should be forced into that choice unless the lady plans on giving him a kid of his own also.

Parallel to this beta males who take on this role should be willing to do their best to treat the child like a true son and not an afterthought better to be alone if you can't do that.

Is this for real? B^Uckley actually started drawing in a different style?

WHERE'S THE JOKE FUCKLEY

Or,
5. Stop encouraging women to become single mothers by giving them massive gibs and shaming anyone who won't raise Shaniqua's 7 kids from 5 different fathers

You're incentivising single motherhood you double nigger.

>Either single mothers find husbands after the first baby daddy fucks off, single mothers live off of welfare and child support, single mothers are forced to make it on their own without any support from a husband or the government, or we euthanize the children of single mothers.
OR, maybe women don't have children out of wedlock. Maybe they don't cheat on their husbands either?

Of course he sides with Iron Man.

Sounds good user, step up to the plate. Not me though, I'm having my own kids with my wife in our house

that's because you're "outside looking in"

the first kid is the biggest psyche hurdle to get over. You don't know what you're getting into. You're just doing it because "I guess I wanted a kid" or whatever.

But then you have it and you know how much you love it and how much fulfillment you get just by seeing it for a few minutes every day. It smiles, it laughs when you tickle it, it babbles and calls you "daaaa!!!" when it sees you for the first time in the day. It thrives on your attention and it thinks its people. It floods your brain with happiness and fulfillment in a way that you try to feel by buying shit you like.

Then it gets to be about 15-18 months old. It's walking. It's almost talking. It's growing up. It's not a baby anymore. You don't have a baby to take care of, you have a kid. Then you get a hormone rush that says "You wanted to feel like that forever, huh? Well, now it's gone... but you could have it again, in 9 months, if you start now..." and the missus is feeling it too.

And that's why all my kids are 2 years apart.

You only date a single mom if she has a hot daughter you can molest. Otherwise there is no reason

You do realize that any subsequent children will likely contain DNA from the first father through the previous children? If a woman has ever been pregnant before you were with her, you're a cuck. This includes the ~30% of pregnancies that end in natural miscarriage before the mother even knows she's pregnant. Thus, being her first partner is the only way to be certain that your children do not contain DNA from her previous sexual partners.

FYI on the 30%

uptodate.com/contents/miscarriage-beyond-the-basics#H2

Does that mean my dad isn't entirely my dad?

the joke is Trump is an octopus

WHERES THE JOKE BUM TICKLEY

Mostly, but you still likely have some DNA from one of your mother's previous sexual partners, if she had any before your father.

>CAD
>jokes
pick one

Is there a loss edit yet? I'd do it myself but i'm on a phone

>If anything, we should be promoting the idea of raising other people's children for the good of society.
Or, how about you kill yourself.

LOL

Yeah, but this is his wife son

Thank you Dr. Geneticist

>ctrl+alt+del
why would he want to bring up the task manager prompt?

oy vey, you don't want pure aryan children?
don't have a family, all women are sluts and slept with jamal at some point. they will be born black

>even cucks portray themselves as cucks
wew

>literally a leftist's dream

I don't care what anyone says, Loss never gets old.

Not bad, Latvia.

Numales recognize that they're inferior.

>911

Kek

Never subsidize behavior you want to stop, user

Wait a moment. what happen to Buckley, he decided to complete the path of the nu-male and became a wife's son guy?

Anything is a step-up from a miscarriage.

That kid looks like 4-5 years old, why the fuck he pooped over himself?

The fuck is wrong with americans? IT's like when I watched "We Need to talk about Kevin" and the kid wear diapers until like fucking 12 or something.

The fucking fuck is wrong with you anglo scums

Isn't he "irish-american"(a plastic paddy but in the end a paddy). I thought those guys had sons like rabbits.

This cunt hasn't killed himself yet?

I don't think you have to worry about an internet web comic ''artist'' breeding like a rabbit.

that bed is really high or that kid had no legs

Yeah, it actually makes a lot of sense he decided to became a cuck.

Why is tentacle trump making cliffracer noises?