Tea is fucking gay.

Faggot. This isn't politics.

Enjoy your ban you cringey twat.

Fuck your china leaf.
Fuck your king.
Fuck taxes.
Fuck Britain.
Fuck you.

Have to agree with you on that. I drink upto 3-4 cups of tea in a day, it's basically a need.

Ayahuasca

Twinings master race reporting in

Coffee is superior.

You are an idiot.

>once was
Keyword is "once" enjoy becoming the next middle east when the Muslims riot from being deported.

This.

Do you guys drink milk, black or lemon tea?

no

Black, the way God intended.

Milk, no sugar. Black tea is shite

This famalam.

>2016
>wants to be blacked.com
>kys

There is nothing better than a milk tea with true cardamom

Iced unsweet tea with lemon

It's too fucking hot where I live to drink hot tea 90% of the year.

Best brand.
Teapigs is pretty good too. PG Tips is literally cock water

>Is there a better drink than tea?

Of course. Pic related.

All that imperialism and you still use tea bags and adulterate your tea with milk and sugar.

Kill yourselves.

>milk tea with true cardamom
I'm intrigued, tell me more

Yes it's called "coffee" and it is God's drink.

Yeah and it's called coffee, faggot.

Nothing tops Cream tea.

Milk and 2 sugar lads.

The milk is symbolic of imperialism. You take the gentle, Chinese black tea and you slap in some European dairy to make it your own

that's the fucking way, mate.

Sounds nice

You cant drink 5 cups of coffee in a day but you can do that with tea. Coffee is nice once in a while but you start feeling bloated soon, it's not the same with tea.

>LOL Dont talk to me until I get muh coffee! XD
Fuck coffee faggots, fuck starbucks.

>cardamom
I'm going to try this.

*tips fedora*

Indian dude at work made tea once with ginger in, really nice. That a general indian thing?

I'm sorry, but what the fuck is that cream?
WHERE'S YOUR BLOODY CLOTTED CREAM, YOU KRAUT?

Steps
>Boil the water in a saucepan/ kettle over the stove.
>Remove from heat and add the tea leaves, cardamom pods and milk. Stir.
>Sugar for taste. (Optional)
>Return to the heat until it boils again and remove immediately.
>Put to one side for 5 minutes as the flavours infuse. It is then ready to serve.
>Finished.

Instead of tea bags if you get a chance try Darjeeling tea leaves. It's extremely expensive but shit is so cash.

pee in tea pajeet

Thanks, Pajeet, I'll give this a go

tea is great with sugar but sugar is really bad for you so that means tea is a useless product that is better replaced by a cup of coffee

Ok people. Literal Tea Ceremony master here. Served Gongfu-Cha and all kinds of tea hundreds of times all over. Studied tea with real deal fu manchu sporting Cha Dao niggas.

British tea is pleb tier. You literally formed a culture around the trash the Chinese would let white people buy from them.

Milk and Lemon it tea? Fucking barbarians.

Tea Gangster rules right here:

1. Water quality is everything. Great tea can be ruined by terrible water. Mediocre tea can become great with high quality water. Tea water needs some mineral content so don't use distilled. The best water is heated in a Gold teapot with olive pit charcoal, but nobody can swing that. Silver teapots are next best. Always try to heat your tea water with a flame if you can. DON'T get your tea water to a rolling boil (angry water)

2. If you are right handed. Lift your kettle with your left hand to fill your teapot. Then serve with your right. Tea ceremony is about balance. This strengthens your non dominant hand, and makes it so pouring and serving has a balanced rhythm. Anything you do on the left side of the tea table, do with your left hand. Anything you do on the right side of the tea table, do with your right hand. Pass objects between hands to move them from one side of the table to the other.

3. Breathe. Be conscious of your breath at all times and try to breathe with your movements. Exhaling as you pour is good.

4. Water temperature is key. Easy mode rule of thumb, the "Darker" the tea, the hotter the water. Be careful with Oolong, you can fuck it up if the water is too hot and "burn" it. Same with Green tea. Flowery shit uses the least heated water obviously.

Here is a non Chinese tea blend that is Gangster as fuck. Great for drinking during and after Ayahuasca ceremonies:

Regular Guayusa tea (its like mate, but better in every way)

Boil Ginger and Chopped Tumeric root to make a strong tea of that separately.

Add them together and BAM.

Yep, people try different things here ginger, cardamom, masala tea etc.

Tea is for women and cucks.

Bloody hell, he's gone native.

>can't name black tea
>drinks fag-tier herbal fruit tea

gas yourself

Instead of sugar you can make tea with cardamom or jaggery. They are not bad for health at all.

increases estrogen

why do this?

Milk, one sugar.
Yorkshire tea, PG Tips or Typhoo, not fussed
Comfiest drink ever

>cardamom
that might work ill try that right now

Everyone already thinks Americans are retards with tastebuds destroyed by the chemicals in their Mountain Dew and Cheetos, you don't need to help.

Yeah...with something like 6 teaspoons of sugar a cup, you goddamned diabetic insect.

Black, and a teabag is like a dick. You don't pull it out until it's finished.

Chamomille mint boi
I am the most soothed

Opinion on rooibos, lads? Not technically tea, but I think it's pretty good

you can indeed drink 5 cups of coffee a day

It's my jam.

Part 1:
(Pro Tip: Don't get that campfire, westernized, Lapsang Souchong garbage, get the real deal, whether that's from here, or Verdant Tea, or wherever.)

Green tea is ass and nobody cares in what way you choose to waste your life.

So anyway. One lump or two son?

Part 2:

Which goes incredibly well with my gold-toned office decor.

I know several people who regularly drink anywhere between 4 and 8 cups of coffee a day. Without the caffeine they cease to function.

This is brilliant. I'll concede the point, but continue to drink my loose leaf tea uncontaminated as nature intended.

Enjoy the arsenic.

coffee

I've got some Yorkshire tea as I open this thread now m8