On a scale of 1-10, how silly do you feel for supporting Drumpf (Trump)?

On a scale of 1-10, how silly do you feel for supporting Drumpf (Trump)?

Be honest.

0 but how many reasons are there not to vote for Hillary: 30,000

P...please respond

As you may know, the elite of corporate oligarchs and the money masters, concocted the shape of this US presidential election. In short, by using Trump, they are making Hillary look good in comparison. However, Hillary, has done nothing but promoting war in the middle east, i.e. as a secretary of state she was the CIA's right hand. If she wins, which she will because that's the plan of the elites, Israel will do a false flag attack, on Israel soil, with thousands of dead people; Jew or gentile, it doesn't matter to them. And with that, the US & Israel will start WWIII.

t. > mexican intellectual

A fucking

MOOOOODS

I feel silly for giving a reply

It feels silly, but we can't let the Washington elite continue to push America down.

Electing Trump is a cultural statement.

I'm at -10

Don't reply, let the thread die.

I like using 'Blumpf' instead of 'Drumpf'. That way you can call his supporters 'Blumpfkins'

i just figured out a way for GOOK MOOT to save money on Cred Forums
Ban every single Canada IP from using Cred Forums ever

this thread will get 100+ replies

I dont.
Proud democrat, #artilleryforhillary

I don't, he's a racist, bigotted, sexist, machoist asshole who should be in prison right now.

I'm an idiot for ever supporting Trump.

The debate exposed him for what he really is, and the fact he won't release his tax records says it all really.

Hillary is far from ideal but she's a better option than Trump.

0 bcuz i dont, anyway i guess what is going to happen to trump after the elections...

10/10 - I still can't believe I didn't see how much of a self-obsessed psychopath he is. No control whatsoever. He's like a big baby with a dirty nappy.

A FUCKING TREE

"Can't we just drone this guy?"

time approximatelly?

Considering the alternative is Hillary Clinton, I think everyone else around me is being silly. The lesser evil is pretty clear. As SoS she pushed for arming, training and funding new Osama bin Laden's, all to fight Russia... just like how the actual Osama bin Laden was created, incidentally.

(you)

Did the mods go on a lunch break?

>Drumpf (Trump)

Ohhhh, now I get it! Lol, that's pretty clever.

Mod's aren't here to police your safe space sweetheart.

Hillary will forgive those who have supported Drumpf. Join us on the right side of history and we will show Drumpf, the Alt-right and other deplorables that we are stronger together!

Here in Toronto, almost everyone wants Clinton to win. I am BAFFLED by it. I explain how Clinton has supported jihad and a new Cold War, while Trump supports friendship with Russia and an all-out war on Islamic State. After Orlando you'd think more people would be on board. But nope, Trump is offensive so greasy old Bill Clinton gets his corrupt ice queen to build him a political dynasty.

>can only speak in feminist adjectives

I swear to god this better be bait. Before this election I would of been sure this was bait. CTR copies dank memes thinking that makes them funny while also thinking that these types of replies are acceptable on this board. Shill on Tumblr you unoriginal fuck.
I bet after the next debate we will get even more of these gems. Delete this thread mods.

This cunt called me a deplorable. I'm voting Trump out of spite. And memes.

>t. butthurt drumpf shill

Are you still upset that Hillary annihilated the tax evader Trump in the debate?

No, I am mad at the low quality posting of CTR. To be honest it's just like the rest of her staff, they don't seem to know know how to interact with the Internet very well.

> annihilated with those tax returns
You mean the documents proving he used the same loopholes that Hillary does and that the initial loophole was created by bubba bill? It just shows how much of Jews in the media are backing her.

The Leaf

She said 1/2 of his supporters
So if you belong to the half that is racist, sexist and a douchebag hillbilly.

Then yeah, thats pretty deplorable. Get over it

Is this you?

Thanks for fixing the record 0,07 was added to your account

CORRECTING THE RECORD ON MONDAY NIGHT
EVEN THOUGH KILLARY'S LOSING THE FIGHT
NOTHING LEFT NOW BUT THE REDDEST PILL
KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING SHILL

Not as silly as you should feel for still calling him Drumpf.

Sage and reported

$0.05 has been deposited into your America firstâ„¢ Account.
Thank you

#Silly4hilly

My penis is so hard for Hilloli

you do realise trump was a name he inherited? the whole point over the john stewart thing was to point out that he changed his name. The name he inherited.

Trump did not inherit the name Drumpf and then later changed it.

You guys do realise that right?

voting for hilldawg bruh.democrat lifer here

>trump losing momentum, even on Cred Forums
Can you feel it, trumptards?

I'd say -13. There is no reason for anyone to vote for her except:
1. Minorities looking for a handout
2. Billionaires looking to move Paco and Pajeet across our border to drive our salaries and wages down