Why don't we use gold standard no more?

why don't we use gold standard no more?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shared?ci=fa1telP0cuM
youtube.com/watch?v=tIdIqbv7SPo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm going to give you an english lesson paco.

While double negatives exist in spanish, it is extremely incorrect to use them in english.

In english if you ask "Why don't we use gold standard no more" you're basically asking "why do we use gold standard"

The correct way to phrase your question would be: Why don't we use the gold standard anymore?

Now stay the fuck in mexico and go fuck yourself.

International Jewry.

The idea of a Gold standard is a great idea. A fixed value for the price of gold since you can't really make gold. The idea behind it is good.

The Gold standard could work about 200 years ago but these days we are finding ways to make gold. So it's pretty much useless. In about 30 years time, the idea of a gold standard will be the same as the bread standard.

Bitcoin however can work.

Read "creature from jeckel island"

Watch "money masters" youtube.com/shared?ci=fa1telP0cuM

Because by debasing the currency and allowing LBMA and CMOE traders to naked short gold, the dollar can appear stronger than it actually is. It's magic.

Bitcoin won't work. At all.
>electricity required
>internet required
>early adopters = new rockefellers
won't happen.

Because petrodollars took place, Paco.

Well, anything rarified. I think its most important to realize that a private "bank" created this wonderful world of kikedome we live in. Truly, before anything is changed, the world must throw the jews in the meat grinder.

Electricity is widely used by everyone except cavemen. It's not an issue. And most people have internet.

I wouldn't implement it now. It would be easier to implement bitcoin as a currency if you're starting off a country but I agree, it's tricky right now.

Why are you complaining?
Yanks virtually invented this retarded mode of speech.

youtube.com/watch?v=tIdIqbv7SPo

Gold mining is as expensive as it has ever been and production of gold, while proven to be possible, costs way more than the end product and is totally unreliable.

I'm not saying it will never be possible to manufacture gold or transmute pure chemical elements into another profitably but it's just no there and it's not even close.

jeez what a sperg

Because the gold supply won't rise as fast as the population, so there is a powerful deflationary trend.

This results in economic stagnation: Even small debts can risk becoming unmanageable, so no one wants to take any kind of risk. It's more profitable to keep your gold in a vault with a dragon on top then to try to invest in anything.

Not enough gold on earth to drive a global economy. Also being able to create money out of nowhere can help an economy if it isn't abused. Unfortunately it is abused.

>I'm not saying it will never be possible to manufacture gold or transmute pure chemical elements into another profitably

Gold (and silver) are elements, so you would need a NUCLEAR reaction to do this. It honestly might be easier to visit a different solar system and mine it then to produce gold like that.

Cred Forums is stupid these days

>implying its not still a standard

sage

We don't need no education

>

Quality post desu. Thanks!

Would you consider Bolivia to be the Italy of South America?

You can't shit them out to no end.

Not really fixed value. All commodities are subject to changes in price due to the perceptions of the market and changes in supply. The point is not that it has a fixed value, the point is that it has a value dependent only on the fact that it has uses other than being money.