Mark Cuban: Paying taxes 'most patriotic thing you can do as wealthy person'

origin-nyi.thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/298953-cuban-paying-taxes-most-patriotic-thing-you-can-do-as-wealthy

>"After military service, the most patriotic thing you can do as a wealthy person is pay your taxes," Cuban, a vocal supporter of Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton, said on CNN.
"Because that keeps the roads paid, the military paid and kids going to school, and he obviously doesn't understand the concept."

How come Drumpf and his conservashit lemming followers are all deplorable unpatriotic shits who don't want to pay their fair share in taxes ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Qu4xkosU0o
youtube.com/watch?v=dFzyOPfL2vE
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-02/clinton-campaign-admits-hillary-used-same-tax-avoidance-scheme-trump
cnbc.com/2016/02/29/my-taxes-are-none-of-your-business-cuban.html
obamacarefacts.com/questions/is-less-than-30-hours-part-time-under-obamacare/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/02/hillary-clinton-avoided-taxes-way-trump/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_on_Poverty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnibus_Budget_Reconciliation_Act_of_1993
youtube.com/watch?v=08YcwXPT-6M
money.cnn.com/2016/08/12/pf/taxes/hillary-clinton-tax-return/
youtube.com/watch?v=QKv-dXHhtMs
reddit.com/user/whose_that
youtu.be/ZhOLPAteVDU?t=1m18s
nationalreview.com/corner/431908/donald-trump-immigration-hypocrite-who-ignores-american-workers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they have no ideology they just want some one as stupid as them in power

Taxatation is theft
Cuban is a cucklord who gained his fortune from Yahoo!'s stupidity

>there are dozens of loopholes for businesses to evade taxes
>its the businesses fault they not have to pay a dime

shouldnt this reveal rather kill hillary as a long term politician?

Mark Cuban's real name is "Mark Chabinsky"
How can he speak of patriotism if he changed his own name to hide his Jewish roots?

Isn't MAGA more patriotic than taxes?

Yeah but Trump voters hate America so patriotism doesn't appeal to them.

All these right wing retards do all day is lie about and shit on their own country.

Putin has programmed them well.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Qu4xkosU0o

mark cuban could care less

Sup based Obama leaf

Trump is a welfare queen.

why would you pay taxes you do not owe? if you did wouldnt the government just give it back to you the following year?

Every. Fucking. Time.

This is what liberals actually believe. Meanwhile Bernie supporters wave Mexican flags, burn the American flag, and BLM claim America was never great because a few no good thugs get smoked by the police.

Just another case of Conservashits being duped into voting against their own economic interests eh?

>Drumpf

Triggering right wing retards as always.

How are u?

Yes, but most people are not smart enough to realize that.

Who the fuck is Mark Cuban?

>i-its alright that he didn't pay his taxes, he has an excuse! he exploited legal loopholes so that he didn't have to pay his taxes, so why should he?
>everyone else should pay their taxes, though. If you don't pay your taxes, you're nothing bit a leech on the system!

>paying your taxes is patriotic
>lives in a country founded by people who fought actual wars to avoid paying taxes.

Leftist "reasoning". When Bush was in office, questioning the government was patriotism. When obongo occupied the white house, questioning the government became racist.

you do realise the john stewart thing was about him changing the name that he inherited. You speak as if trump inherited drumpf and later changed it like john stewart did.

Literally every time you drumpf you make yourself sound like a retard

(((Marc Cuban))) and the blonde Jewess on Shark Tank, just gave $100,000 to a 2nd generation Paki immigrant girl for a political-correctness word filter she developed for smartphones.

This so-called tech mogul is either retarded, or he hates freedom of speech and wants to install word filters onto everyone's phones and thinks this is the perfect trojan horse for more thought policing.

Fuck Mark Cuban.

I didnt get checked for my double dubs, am i ghosted for talking shit about Martin shkreli in the earlier thread

Wait, is that Trump's real hair color?

>Mark Cuban's real name is "Mark Chabinsky"
This kike has gone full blown shekel grabbler mode

He has spoken ill of the Don, his fate is already sealed, the curse has been set. This is verified fact

Meme-TV

lolz

>muh dubs
You're the cancer killing Cred Forums

>political-correctness word filter she developed for smartphones
Another reason to not own a tracking devi-... er, 'smart' phone

They didn't fight just because of "MUH TAXES " . The colonies felt like their interests were being represented by the Bristish parliament by their taxation

" no taxation without representation"

Shitbird

*Were not

Yeah I'm sure Trump pays no property tax.

This is absolutely true. Taxation is the price the fuckers have to pay to keep their heads.

The pitch they bought was literally sold as a way to stop cyber-bullying by having a pop-up that says "are you sure you want to post that?" when it detects a bad word.

The funny thing about how the federal government reports job growth is that it's only a raw sum.

So if someone loses their full time job, which has benefits/good pay, and instead has to take up 2 minimum wage jobs to get by, that's reported as job growth.

Yes there are more instances of someone being employed, but everyone involved is worse off. So be skeptical when people drop these stats on you.

also
>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

>(((Mark Cuban)))

The wetback who owns part of the NYC and Hillary Clinton has avoided tax, while Trump has used a legal loophole to avoid paying taxes, something which Bill Clinton implemented and is perfectly legal.
This cigar chomping retard doesn't know his facts.

95% full time job creation under Obama.

How many times do I have to tell you retards?

this says it all

youtube.com/watch?v=dFzyOPfL2vE

so its not directly being involved with veteran's organizations? or helping cities clean up the homeless and get them working? or defending the borders? or growing food as a farmer? this man is no patriot.

Again, this is more a criticism of the current tax laws than anything else.

What about Canadian economy?

>giving a garbage government money to squander is patriotic

>mark cuban
>hillshill
>any right to label anything patriotic

>Paying taxes 'most patriotic thing you can do as wealthy person'

This is pretty common knowledge, but Cred Forums is so deep into dahnald ass that they will pretend that he isn't a traitor who should be send to prison for stealing from his own country and betraying his fellow citizens

So then he's a hypocrite.

What about Serbia's?

>a traitor who should be send to prison for stealing from his own country and betraying his fellow citizens

Poland, you're no longer a communist country. Feel free to stop acting like one at your earliest convenience.

>common knowledge
No, it's not knowledge or fact, it is merely an opinion. One that is not shared by plenty of Americans of all ideologies.

>paying taxes is patriotic
Does he realize how this country was founded?

trump has a multi-million dollar incentive to keep those loopholes as they are

why would he ever close the loopholes? because he "loves America?" LOL

We've had wars and truly retarded leaders.

You, on the other hand, have the liberal Messiah as your country's most powerful figure and yet your economy is going down faster than your mom goes down on me. What's your excuse?

If you asked him he'd probably be able to spout off all the trash you learn in 5th grade from the (((textbooks))). But his actual knowledge of it? Likely very small based on the shit he says.

Unironically makes you ponder deeply

Ebin memarino, friendo. XDDDD

Trump by his pen admission has been repeatedly audited. If anything he did was against the law he would have been arrested

You're just mad he plays the broken system better than you. Who better to fix a broken system than the man who's seen the problems first hand?

Income tax pays for none of that though. That's all state level infrastructure. Income tax goes to the feds.

why is the news suddenly platforming the fucking idiot who is only known for buying a basketball team?

Why are right-wingers so stupid bros?

Can you link me to the original BLS study? It's a unclear to what the mean by "Full Time" and "Part time".

Working full time could mean 40+ hours a week at one job, but at the same time it could mean 40+ total hours at any number of jobs.

So no taxes at all

>this

What's Cuban done with his life since the 90's??

Oh look a Cuban tax dodger ...

Because """""famous""""" rich guy is anti-Trump.

>implying Hillary is not also a millionaire

>alt righters literally get upset at a teenage girl who made a program

>How come Drumpf and his conservashit lemming followers are all deplorable unpatriotic shits who don't want to pay their fair share in taxes ?
>fair share in taxes

So what is the IRS form to pay more taxes than you are legally allowed to?

What form do you use to just give the IRS money?

At least she pays taxes

Couldn't find the chabinsky bit but yeah his family was Jewish. Mothers name shirley feldman....

>no taxation without representation
Shieeet. Almost like how the alt right has little to no political representation and is now rebelling against the establishment or something.

>implying that faggot pays taxes
>implying state sanctioned theft is patriotic
>implying implications

Comrades, we should send Mr Trump to Gulag

>Trump is a welfare queen.

ITT: a forum full of cucks who want to pay for Trump and his businesses to use roads, public works, human capital infrastructure, research, security, police, defense, and other infrastructure for free.

/pol is full of tax cucks who want to support rich welfare queens, LOL

>libshits jizz over some kid that wrote 30 lines of code

Why are libshits so tech illiterate, bros? Is it because they spent their college years getting stoned and drilled by black cocks?

She donated used underwear and wrote them off at $2 a pair off her taxes in 1994.

where is (((cubans))) tax return?

>At least she pays taxes

/pol wants a president whose life and organization consists of using all the stuff for free that they pay for with their taxes.

The money is so that she can further develop her talents and get better at making things.

Why get upset at what individuals give to another?

>Because that keeps the roads paid

Wow for a rich guy he really.....reveals himself as a rich guy.

>roads = gas tax per gallon

Mark would of course know this if he'd ever filled up his own car(s) in the past 30 years.

>schools tax = property tax i.e. why nice neighborhoods have nice school systems

Again, Mark would know this if he bothered to pay attention to his property taxes instead of having his army of accountants and lawyers do them.

>the military paid

Oh. Right. That thing we should have but never ever use because war is bad.

My excuse is the truth. 10 years of Conservative government fucked Canada's economy so hard that even Trudeau couldn't fix it in 11 months.

Look how long it took Obama to clean up Bush's mess.

Conservatives are such a fucking disaster, it takes time to do the clean up.

he won't because he knows he's being misleading

Wow, you really Corrected The Record™ for me!

Don't forget the workers that he doesn't pay

Uh-oh, CTR caught with pants on fire again....

That's not a BLS study. That's a data point that is released every month with the jobs report. There'll be a new one this Friday.

Full time has been considered 35 hours or more for decades. Here's the screenshot.

I'm not saying you, but I always laugh at right wing retards who think that Obamacare changed the way BLS calculates full time.

>At least she pays he taxes
oh really?

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-02/clinton-campaign-admits-hillary-used-same-tax-avoidance-scheme-trump

Good knowing that we will never have a blackman in the white house thanks to obummer

Cuban here, fuck chabinsky

The money is so that Cuban can virtue signal about being a good little Marxist. The kid is below-average at best, her program is less than 30 lines of basic code. It's less than one hour of work. Why are you so pathetic?

>I always laugh at right wing retards who think that Obamacare changed the way BLS calculates full time.

have never once heard a single person suggest that

>topic switch

Sure, but why do you care so much?

Lol what exactly is the rate they think one should pay on losses?

This fucking communist is pushing high taxes

Yeah really. She paid 31% tax rate last year you moronic fucktard.

Trump pays nothing.

How fucking stupid are you?

The problem isn't that he's not fixing it, the problem is that he's running it to the ground faster than Harper ever could (-1.6% GDP in 4 months).

Why are left wing imbeciles economically illiterate? Is it because you've never went to school or had a job?

Because I don't always support where my tax dollars go hurrrr.

>overthrowing based Saddam and Gaddafi who kept the shit skins in check
>department X, Y, Z, AA, AB, AC, etc.
>republicucks in Congress' paychecks who don't do what they say they are going to do
>ransom money for Iran
>welfare payments for individuals who have no need or don't deserve it
>veteran benefits for those who only served domestically in an air conditioned room who now have "PTSD"

In fact, it might be the most patriotic thing NOT to pay your taxes; you know, no taxation without representation.

Taxes don't actually pay for any of that. All of the taxes collected goes to pay down the debt (which still is not enough). Roads, schools, etc come from printing more money. It's been this way since Regan

>paying taxes
>patriotic
>not overthrowing this piece of shit government that has been abusing power since Wilson

Why do you care so much? You're the one white-knighting for some kid you don't even know. Pathetic.

You mean the workers that likely failed to uphold their contract so were told to fuck off?

cuban is jewish

>Why get upset at what individuals give to another?
Why get upset at what individuals don't give to another?

Just so you know Canadian, there was actually a net gain in jobs for Bush's presidency. Everyone always seems to gloss over this for some reason and focus on the end of his term (aka the beginning of the recession).

I'd like to see Mark Cuban release his taxes. I'd like to see Hillary release all the financial documents for the Clinton Foundation.

>I didn't read the article and I'm a raving ctr shill
kys literally

Bet money that crypto Jew cheats on his taxes too. Anyone with that level of wealth basically needs to or they lose an insane amount of their income.

I don't care what she paid. She has made a career off living off and diverting tax dollars, she would be nothing without the power of the state

>REEEEEEEEEEEEE
TAXATION IS THEFT
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE

LOL AHAHAHA you're joking right?

I stopped saving the screenshots because right wing retards claimed it every fucking time i posted the job creation chart.

You mean the same way that Hillary Clinton ad NYT avoided taxes

SHILL FAGGOT BTFO

Harper turns Canada into a petrostate
Oil goes down to $45 a barrel.

Fucking Trudeau!

its the wars that cost all the trillions

and we dont actually have any new infrastructure

america is crumbling

>Just so you know Canadian, there was actually a net gain in jobs for Bush's presidency.

Yeah 1 million. LOL AHAHHA. For 8 fucking years there was a net Bush gain of 1 million jobs.

For Obama it's over 11 million and counting.

For Clinton it was 23 million.

Holy shit you just got fucking destroyed.

How about you give us a link instead of saying "look it up"

Trump is the biggest welfare queen in American history and you love him for it because you worship failure.

Sure, sure, but how come the economic mastermind of Trudeau can't even stop the bleeding? Hell, how come he's actually accelerating the bleeding?

Is it maybe because he's an uneducated left wing imbecile and his supporters are dirt-poor trailer trash?

also, any attempt to post an article talking about how Hillary used the same tax deduction as trump, is getting automatically pruned by reddit.

I just told you BLS calculates full time as 35 hours+ for decades.

Wtf?

how do you retards not know basic shit about your country?

>someone actually stated this unironically

I wouldn't be surprised if you have been using a proxy for months to post retarded shit on your phone to respond to, like the old gay marriage avatarfag spammer who got caught doing the same thing.

>>"After military service, the most patriotic thing you can do as a wealthy person is pay your taxes,"

Didn't they spend an entire month demonizing Trump for saying something similar after he was attacked by the Khans?

Why are you being so edgy though? Have you ever invested money? You'll take any gain that beats inflation, won't you?

I've seen you (at least, assuming you're the Econocanadian) in other threads and you're knowledgeable.

It's not a race; you of all people should know that as long as the economy is growing, that's good. And I'm not diminishing the "raw" number of jobs created by Obama. Of course when Bush's number of jobs created under his term started to go negative for many years, the only place it could go was up under Obama.

Is that random user even referring to the BLS definition? Why so salty user? Its not even your country were talking about.

>paying taxes instead of donating to charity

You're obviously retarded and don't know what accelerated means. GDP growth is set to be higher this year than it was last year.

inb4 you only look at 1 quarter because you're too stupid to know what a year is.

Lol Harper plunders Canada into a fucking recession last year when everyone else was doing quite well but you let it go because he's a Conservative.

He turned Canada into a petrostate and fucked us for a decade or more but it's cool because right wing retards always fucking handicaps.

Trudeau hasn't fixed everything in 11 months so fuck him.

Lol fuck off with your retardation. Even the Bank of Canada says it's going to take 5 years to heal the economy from Harper. That's how fucking bad right wingers are for the economy.

newfag doesn't know who Obama Leaf is.

fuck off retard

If an employee works an average of 30 hours a week or 130 hours a month or more it is considered full-time and large employers must provide health insurance. To be considered part-time, the employee must work more than 120 days in a year.

obamacarefacts.com/questions/is-less-than-30-hours-part-time-under-obamacare/

>you don't know me?? retard

>"for months"

Last i checked didn't True Patriots kill tax collectors?

>le taxation is theft meme

That's for Obamacare.

Not for how BLS classifies full time/part time

You are precisely proving my point.

>I'm not saying you, but I always laugh at right wing retards who think that Obamacare changed the way BLS calculates full time.

How is name changing relevant to his loyalty to the US?

Nice meme

>Serb shouting tantrums.
You forgot that also your country is full of dirt-poor trailer trash.

I feel like Mark Cuban doesn't mind paying his taxes considering he's probably in a tax bracket that's lower than your average middle-class household.

>GDP growth is set to be higher this year than it was last year.

Nope. Sorry, left wing imbecile. You're tanking and tanking hard. Maybe you shouldn't have given a substitute drama teacher such an important government position. Sadly, left wing imbeciles don't understand politics, economics or law, that's why you're always such spectacular failures. :^*

D R U M P F
R
U
M
P
F

it's extremely relevant, because jews are world citizens and not beholden to US interests.

besides he cheats on his taxes too which makes him a hypocrite for even uttering such a sentence

((((((((((((((((((Mark Cuban))))))))))))))))))

Democrats have caused most of the problems that we face today from the war against poverty to the wars to globalization and bad wages. You're an autistic leaf.

SOURCE

You forgot that your country is literally nothing other than dirt-poor trailer trash. Saw some of your cousins in the park yesterday, gave 'em some pocket change.

mark cubans a little shit always budging himself into the news

no body cares about your faggy baseball team

piece of trash

Hillcunt used the same tax deduction Trump used for his businesses, 700k worth. If she tries to use this during the debate, he needs to bring this up.

>Clinton’s 2015 tax returns reveal that Hillary Clinton also reported capital gains losses in order to lessen her tax burden through a “carryover.”

>Page 17 of the tax returns show “Capital Gains and Losses” for “WILLIAM J CLINTON & HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON.” The Clintons reported a “Long-term capital loss carryover” of $699,540. Thus, the Clintons reported a “Net long-term capital gain or (loss)” of “-699,540.”

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/02/hillary-clinton-avoided-taxes-way-trump/

This country wasn't founded because the founders didn't want to pay taxes. It was founded because they were sick and tired of being ruled by a foreign monarchy.
>when Bush was in office, questioning the government was patriotism
You mean when we poured French wine down the drain and accused people of "anti-Americanism" if they opposed the war or other Bush policies?
>with Obama, questioning the government became racist
Why has nobody called Ed Snowden racist? Why has nobody called Bernie or the Pope racist?

Then why do consevashits suck Israel's circumcised peen the hardest? They call Obama anti Israel because he dare not meed with bibi.

Says the guy with 20% unemployment. That means according to Trump's imaginary "real unemployment rate" it's like 80%.

Your country is Great Depression tier.

Its about as relevant as paying taxes you don't have to pay is.

You mean Republicans.

Clinton was talking about Trump not supporting the military as he wasn't paying taxes.

How long until the military industrial complex, any other waste or "complex", is brought up as being funded by taxes?

not all conservatives are neocons you moron

No, Democrats like LBJ.

Mark cuba is such a dumb fag did he even attend it then the front cow of the debates?

Has mark cuba 3ven paid cuba dollar tax to Pablo escabar leader of cuba

Trudeau is a social liberal, as opposed to the economically-focused liberalism of Eisenhower or Johnson.

Neither should bring it up since it's legal but $700,000 is a little less significant than $900 million

>paying 0$ taxes
>still manages to lose 915,000,000

Even a toddler nigger can handle his finances better

Youre right Newt Gingrich was a great.

lel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_on_Poverty

All the republican voters I have ever talked to in real life are hardcore Israeli Zionist dick suckers .

> our one true ally in the Middle East fighting Islam !

This is no joke btw . Each one of them watches faux news all day too and believe it's the only reliable mainstream media source

>Marxist
wat

Honestly Canada needs a nationalist party like UKIP or Le Front National. Fucking cuckservatives are just as bad about mass immigration as Jewish operatives.

I swear to god I'm suddenly seeing tons of niggers around my city, when they used to be a real rarity

>communist
wew lad

Congrats on your bias.

you need to get out more then

Lol the fat retard who was thrown out by his own party in disgrace in 1998?

Fuck you kids know nothing.

Cuban's face is too small for his head.

>le globalist Joos meme

You're not wrong. Questioning of Israel is new to the right but don't think the left are any less supportive of Israel just because Obama and Bibi personally hate one another. Zionism has plenty of bipartisan support on capital hill.

>implying I care what mark cuban thinks
>implying paying taxes directly relates to "good stuff" and not lining some corrupt fuckers pockets

You do, but Canada is done for. It's too late, you elected a drama teacher as PM because he's handsome and the son of a your old communist sympathizing PM.

Meanwhile Trump is literally a KGB sympathizer.

Poor leaf, you only respond to the obviously easy bait and ignore the actual issues, all while constantly pointing fingers and playing the blame game on Democrats vs. Republicans. Sad!

Yes the same guy who destroyed all Bill's early years big spending plans and gave us a balanced budget. The same budgets Bill constantly fought against until kowtowed into submission.

unfortunately it's not a meme but keep sleeping

Because there is no such thing as "income tax" according to the founding fathers. Its theft.

Mark Cuban is just Bizarro Trump.

Anything Trump does Cuban likes to come out and say the opposite, just to be polarizing.

If he paid a lot of taxes Cuban would come out and call him a chump for over-paying taxes and say that he is a terrible business man for it.

Everything Cuban says goes in the trash. Funny thing is, that was my opinion long before Trump started running for president.

>Actually believes in Russian conspiracy

Oh poor you, you are truly gullible.

Patriotism is for the poor people.

its for attention

hes jelly trump getting all the news and is the big star and not him

you realise that trump has a legal obligation to his corporation partners that states that he should do what he can to pay the minimum amount of taxes as is legally possible

Lol this is latest whiny little bitch sad retard defense.

I have threads with literally over 100 posts and you know it.

You retards complain that I post too much and then you complain that I don't respond enough.

Just admit it. Every day you retards get destroyed by me and you can't handle it.

>WAHHHH he doesn't reply

Even though I do.

Then why doesn't this faggot fund every single contestant on the Shark Tank and given them exactly what they're asking for? Because: "the American dream".

Yet he gets threatened with the possibility of having to pay a little bit more to have his lawn mowed and he squeals like a stuck pig.

You know what's unpatriotic? Having fellow countrymen die while you're supposed to prevent that from happening and then lying about it just so you get away with it. And it's also unpatriotic to support a person that did that knowing full well of the facts.
What a time to be alive

You fucking retard it was the 1993 Omnibus budget that set the path for the surplus.

Newt had nothing to do with it. He was too busy wasting $100 million taxpayer dollars investigating Based Bill's big willy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnibus_Budget_Reconciliation_Act_of_1993

Previously the top individual tax rate of 31% applied to all income over $51,900. The Act created a new bracket of 36% for income above $115,000, and 39.6% for income above $250,000.[2]
Previously, corporate income above $335,000 was taxed at 34%. The Act created new brackets of 35% for income from $10 million to $15 million, 38% for income from $15 million to $18.33 million, and 35% for income above $18.33 million.[3]
The 2.9% Medicare tax had previously been capped to apply to only the first $135,000 of income. The cap was removed.
Transportation fuels taxes were raised by 4.3 cents per gallon.
The portion of Social Security benefits subject to income taxes was raised from 50% to 85%.[4]
The phaseout of the personal exemption and the limit on itemized deductions were permanently extended.
The AMT tax rate was increased from 24% to tiered rates of 26% and 28%.[5]
Part IV Section 14131: Expansion of the Earned Income Tax Credit and added inflation adjustments.

Putin wants revenge for Obama crippling Russia. Putin's best revenge to bring down America is a Trump presidency.

>$700,000 is a little less significant than $900 million

The Clintons don't own multiple businesses and employ tens of thousands. They're not responsible to a board of directors, equity investors, and creditors. They made their money whoring themselves for speaking fees from foreign dictators and (((special interests.)))

The early 90's sucked, and Trump took a big hit. He even wrote a book about this and how he recovered from it. The 916,000,000 million he lost was still money he infused into the economy through his transactions.

What incentive would investors have to risk capital if they don't have the ability to deduct the capital losses from their taxes? If Trump took the "Moral high road" and refused to deduct this huge loss from his taxes, more of his businesses and employees would have suffered.

But considering how illiterate the average American voter is on our tax system, I'm afraid people will just see this deduction as an evil loophole.

Serving as the POTUS and saving the US, Donald Trump seems pretty darn patriotic to me. But look at the guys face, he's clearly a turbo fucktard. Merk Cuban who the fuck is that?

Trump brings in foreign workers instead of hiring Americans.

What a nationalist.

Trump is the biggest welfare queen fraud in American history and these right wing retards all bought into the meme.

Better than Clinton who is bought by Saudi Arabia and China.

You canadians might just be the biggest idiots on this planet. Keep taking that shylock cock in your ass you jew fucking faggot.

Cuckcuban is a moron. Gas taxes pay for roads and property taxes for schools. He's a patsy not a patriot

DO NOT REPLY TO HIM IT'S THE CANADIAN OBAMA SHILL FAGGOT WHO ADMITTED TO BEING A PAID SHILL

The truth hurts.

>wow trump said american labour is unprofitable to use and he wants to change this so i can't believe he isn't using them and making a loss before changing this

Trump voters here are patriotic towards Russia. That comment won't affect them in any way.

lol being this triggered by me.

One congress cannot bind the spending of another user. You can point to some random bill passed years before as the defining moment in history in your usual left right bullshit all you want.

The fact is congress sets spending and when Gingrich ran congress regardless of his other faults he rammed a balanced budget past all the democrat naysayers and forced Clinton to sign it into law.

The worst part about your partisan trolling here is that almost no one on Cred Forums thinks well of the GOP congress as it is.

Says the man who's voting for Clinton
One of the most UNpatriotic things you can do

This guy really is trash.

yes

stop giving your fellow leafs a bad reputation you transfag nigger

Its not a meme you dip
Income tax isn't legal, just like the fed

Yes the truth does hurt you, and that truth being that you take jew cock in your ass.

How cucked are you?

Trump could easily hire Americans. He just prefers foreign workers because he finds them superior.

What a nationalist.

ya but why are ~50mil people on welfare?

Name changing has been standard practice in show business for a while.

John Wayne used to be Marion Robert Morrison - top kek

((Savransky))

>makes millions off tax payers
>"gives back" to the government a slim portion of it

Ok then.

I bet he doesn't pay taxes.

Actually you can clearly see the pattern before the do nothing GOP Congress even did anything.

BASED BILL CLINTON left top conservative thinker Dubya Bush and his GOP Congress a $230 BILLION budget surplus.

What happened to it?

Mark Juban is slimy as fuck and he can't keep getting away with this. Dumb cuck was begging to be Trump's VP and is just salty because he was going to do the "billionaire running for pres" shtick and now he's eternally BTFO because he'll never top this campaign.

You need to get help.
You are just a sad little faggot who thinks the best use of his time is to consistently shill one of the worst presidents in US history and then completely ignore people who BTFO you and merely focus on low-hanging fruit rather than try to refute anything.

lol ahaaha no im not Ivanka..

(new id btw) And yet, you don't. You just constantly play the blame game of Repubs vs Dems without offering any solutions. And i've made multiple sincerely-constructed posts in the past -- you just ignore them and attack low-hanging fruit. You're a pathetic individual.

someone rich not paying taxes while i have to is direct theft from me by them

Cause there are kids and old people.

Trump is such a shit head for legally avoiding taxes.

What happened to it? Those child fucking muslims attacked us and we spent money to slaughter them. Im all for that.

a Canadian calling somebody cucked?

"It's 2016"

Niggercare caused a lot more people to become seasonal/part time.

have another

*because there are niggers

>Feb. 2016

> "So when I hear candidates ask that another make public their tax returns, it scares me," Cuban wrote.

>"I have absolutely nothing to hide, and if I ever run for president you will have to take my word for it and I hope every candidate for office says the exact same thing," Cuban said. "Read my words: My taxes are none of your business."

Does he really think the American public has the memory of a goldfish? Fucking insulting.

It forced me too.

you didn't even address my point
it's not profitable to use american labour for certain things, in most cases there aren't even factories for such things because of how fucking cheap foreign labour is at the moment compared to american labour
the manufactures in america would go out of existence if someone tried to set them up
do you expect trump to start managing his own manufacturing factories and taking a huge loss just so he can make fucking hats?

he wants to make american labour profitable again, he doesn't want people to use it at a loss because he knows that it isn't going to work

not replying anymore you suck

all I am seeing are trends that begin in red, and are reversed in blue.

Data is data, but how you interpret the data...

All you liberals fuck jews. You claim to hate the rich but you fuck jews and take advice from them, like Mark Cuban.

I agree with you Republican national security is a total fucking disaster.

Can't take that chance ever again.

>headlines mean anything
This is literally not an argument you God-damned leaf.

You mean the Mar a Lago he desegregated?

"It's 2016"

>Canada comes out of recession as one of the least impacted economys
>HARPER FUCKED UP DURR
>Meanwhile Trudeau starts new budget with a 30billion / year deficit

He did do some some shady things to make the economic situation look better than it actually was, but he still did a bretty good job.

i hate both cuban and trump

i hate their fucking faces

The only reason Hildabeast paid her taxes last year was because she knew that she was going to be running for president.

I love the eternal butthurt from (((Mark Cuban))).

>Harper turns Canada into a petrostate
i think you mean
>Harper brands Canada as a source of ethical oil to encourage more investment

what a shitty thing to do! how dare he encourage investment in our largest resource sector!

meanwhile what is Trudeau branding us as?
>the new postnational land of faggots and refugees

has Trudeau even given a talk to business leaders yet? or is he still working his way through all the mosques and minorities of the week?

Bush and Obongo are two sides of the same shit coin you mongoloid.

really that's funny considering 95% of Obama job creation has been full time.

DO YOU HAVE ANY EVIDENCE TO SHOW AN EXPLOSION IN PART TIME JOBS UNDER OBAMA?

NO YOU DON'T. CAUSE IT NEVER HAPPENED.

>trump uses same system as everyone else
>shocked when he exploits the same flaws
>literally started campaigning to try and change it

You act like there are neocons on this site. Neocons can burn in hell along with you commie liberals who want to give everything to muzzies.

7/10

CTR shills use Canadian proxies to avoid campaign laws
ALL LEAFS ARE NOT RETARDED they are most likely just CTR shills

Trump paid his taxes, no?

>Doesn't realize Trump supporters hate the Bushes as much as we hate Obama.

BASED BILL CLINTON left top conservative thinker Dubya Bush and his GOP Congress a $230 BILLION budget surplus.

What happened to it?

I got another one for ya.

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME A REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT BALANCED THE BUDGET?

INB4 YOU DODGE THE QUESTION, BITCH.

War took it all. To bad once dems retook congress they were none to eager to halt the spending increases. Then again dems never claim they are going to balance the budget or halt spending if elected.

Maybe its different in Canada, you do seem to thing liberals and conservative are just the same in your country as they are in ours. Protip they are not. Most of the time they don't even agree with one another on a state by state basis.

WELL FUCK, THIS GUY HAS MONEY, OWNS A BUNCH OF NIGGERS THAT PLAY A GAME
>Basketball is a sport, generally played by two teams of five players on a rectangular court. The objective is to shoot a ball through a hoop 18 inches (46 cm) in diameter and mounted at a height of 10 feet (3.048 m) to backboards at each end of the court.

AND HE IS INTERJECTING HIS OPINION ON ALL THE REST OF US. YOU BETTER LISTEN GOYS, MARK CUBAN IS SPEAKING OK.... LISTEN THE FUCK UP AND DO WHAT HE SAYS. IM #WITHHER NOW, HE MADE THE CASE YOU CANNOT DENY IT. TRUMP IS DONE NOW THAT HE SAID THIS COMMENT. THE POLLS SHOW HILLARY IS UP 99% BECAUSE OF MARK CUBAN AND HIS INFINITE WISDOM. JUST END MY LIFE NOW BECAUSE IM KEKED WITH HER.

Trump floods the country with foreign workers and you anti-American right wing retards love him for it.

checked.
Canadians elected Trudeau jr. because he looked pretty and had the same last name as his father. They are retarded, but so is CTR.

>SHILLING THIS HARD
NO CENTS DEPOSITED IN YOUR ACCOUNT, YOU NEED TO LEARN TO BE SLY FAGGOT

That image is from last year you fucking retard. Harper put Canada INTO a recession.

Holy shit you Cons literally worship failure.

Why didn't he change his name to Mark American if he loves America so much?

Naming yourself after some commie dictatorship isn't patriotic at all.

Did someone say pedostate?

((CNN))

Try again, don't care.

When you get your info from CNN you know youre a dipshit.

>conveniently having the chart begin in 2009

>unironically believing in the "job creation" meme
Since I am not as retarded as a canadian and I can speak many languages, I can tell you that literally every western country politician on earth has been bragging about creating new jobs, italian ones included. It's all data manipulation. They know they can't fix shit and are trying to buy time, but it's useless. Faggots like you are all that's wrong with the world, I hope you kill yourself

Nixon

i predict cuban getting busted for tax evasion

Why do you always post the same damn graphs that get debunked every single thread?
Are you following a script or something?

But the gas tax that I pay goes towards roads, and my property tax goes to the schools. My sales tax should cover the rest. Why do I need to pay income tax?

OP sounds like a mega kike. How much is your cut from the federal reserve, you rat bastard? Of course you want us goyim to pay more than our fair share of taxes.

Trump already said he'll start a war with Iran over rude hand gestures.

Sounds good to me.

federal jew? not even once

Aren't you the retard who made the Obamacare/BLS mistake that I mocked in this very thread?

>I'm not saying you, but I always laugh at right wing retards who think that Obamacare changed the way BLS calculates full time.

What is your point? im still wondering why we havnt nuked them yet. If you love Iran so much move there.

It was a republican congress that did that. Lol.

did you not read the article op posted?

>And Hillary following up, adding Trump "apparently got to avoid paying taxes for nearly two decades—while tens of millions of working families paid theirs."

>However, a look back at Hillary Clinton's tax returns from 2015 (here), proudly displayed by the campaign proving she has nothing to hide - shows something awkward on page 17...

>While not on the scale of Trump's business "operating loss", Hillary Clinton - like many 'wealthy' individuals is taking advantage of a legal scheme to use historical losses to avoid paying current taxes.

>As Bloomberg notes, this federal tax break is among the wealthy's most used avoidance schemes...

> Those 1.1 million folks in the 1 percent, as measured by the TPC, have annual income that averages a little less than $700,000. The top one-tenth of that group, some 110,000 households, average about $3.6 million, according to Howard Gleckman, a senior fellow at the TPC.2

>The middle of the pack, some 33 million people, have pretax income ranging from $45,000 to $80,000. The lowest one-fifth of taxpayers, a universe of about 47 million Americans, have income up to about $24,000.

> Among the biggest of these givebacks, courtesy of the Internal Revenue Service (well, really Congress), are capital gains and dividends—these are the biggest way the wealthiest benefit.

>In the words of Hillary Clinton's campaign manager, "this bombshell report reveals [Hillary Clinton's] past business failures... and may show just how long [Hillary Clinton] may have avoided paying taxes."

even mark cuban used it during the 90's as well. i remember reading an article about it two days ago. all these fucks use it. it would be stupid not to. even your little sniveling little ass would use it if you could.

Those aren't the same. They're updated every month with the job reports. I'm getting new ones this Friday.

Your screenshots are from April. Update your shit.

You like this format better?

>conveniently having the chart begin in 2009

Yeah when Obama became President.

How convenient!

What a retard.

WRONG.

Nixon never balanced the budget. Try again.

Is that an ad hominem and a non sequitur, leaf?

cuban made his money off cucks who watch sports

>Update your shit
You don't understand.
You just fell for the trap.
You have used that exact sentence before.
You know how I was asking if you're following a script? :^)

Hillary paid a 31% tax rate last year.

Trump paid nothing.

What aren't you understanding?

Hillary Clinton's 2015 tax return shows $10.6 million in income, 31% rate -- and puts pressure on Donald Trump
money.cnn.com/2016/08/12/pf/taxes/hillary-clinton-tax-return/

I'm so fucking sick of this timeline.

Trump literally paid it forward under legislation designed by Bill Clinton and continued and propagated by Hilary Clinton.

The endless spew of lies and doublespeak is really beginning to push me over the edge.

Your god emperor has jewish grandkids

This Trump guy is Hilarious. A few months of investigating turns up so much shit that there is a major scandal almost every day.

Yes he did and Eisenhower also balanced the budget. When was the last time Obama balanced the budget?

DELETE THIS

Lol I'm custom typing these replies right now.

How can I be following a script to dozens of different replies from various right wing retards from around the world?

Do you ever think your paranoid delusions get the better of you?

Update your shit.

Eisenhower is correct. Nixon never did.

Please provide your evidence that Nixon balanced the budget. Which budget year was this?

Flags are bugged for me right now, but somehow I just know its a fucking leaf

wow you are absolutely retarded you fucking subhuman monkey.
You started the chart from the lowest economical point, no fucking shit after a recession you'll see an uptrend, you fucking swine. Too bad that uptrend isn't even 1/10th of what you should expect after a goddamn fucking global financial recession. America literally didn't get out of economic stagnation and you are here playing cuckadoodle with your shit CTR propaganda script.

Youre so triggered that a man who doesnt pay taxes in a country that isnt yours is going to be the president. I applaud anyone who legally finds a way to not pay taxes.

>no laws broken
>MAJOR SCANDAL

you shills are fucking retarded.

That's because deja vu, he's just posted these things before.

and what are you not understanding about clinton writing off $699,000 as loses to avoid higher taxation?

the same very thing trump did, hillary did as well. she didn't have to pay taxes on those claimed "loses" just like trump.

>But the Zerohedge blog first noticed something that could undercut Clinton’s ability to hit Trump on his “net operating losses.”

>Clinton’s 2015 tax returns reveal that Hillary Clinton also reported capital gains losses in order to lessen her tax burden through a “carryover.”

>Page 17 of the tax returns show “Capital Gains and Losses” for “WILLIAM J CLINTON & HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON.”

>The Clintons reported a “Long-term capital loss carryover” of $699,540.

>Thus, the Clintons reported a “Net long-term capital gain or (loss)” of “-699,540.”

CLINTON IS BITCHING ABOUT TRUMP USING IT TO AVOID PAYING TAXES ON THOSE LOSES. THE SAME VERY THING SHE USED HERSELF.

$hillary also has lived on millions in tax payers dollars as a career politician and first lady while monica was keeping bill busy

Everything she's made has been taxes faggot

/election

I would rather the type of person that is capable of making millions of dollars be the one to invest that money into products and services that will make my life better. The government is terrible at investment, which is why completely useless projects that will never go anywhere like solar roadways gets millions of dollars in grants. Everything the government does is inefficient because the people running the government have personal stake in the game. They can afford to give millions of dollars to a useless research project while the private person can't.

This idea of the "best of the best" deciding what to do with the nations capital is what makes capitalism so great. Look at any socialist country and see what happens when the government decides what to do with it. The more socialist they are the less innovation you'll see.

>You started the chart from the lowest economical point

Yeah Republicans crash the economy and Democrats fix it.

Everybody knows that.

Wtf is your point.

youtube.com/watch?v=QKv-dXHhtMs

/cuck

Reminder that Donald "Kosher" Trump's grandchildren will be entirely jewish and he's a zionist

Us Americans wouldnt have to pay taxes if we didnt have to defend you pussy leafs. Let alone the rest of the world too. Grow some balls, get a real military so ours doesnt have to do all the work.

Fake as fuck.

>changing subject because he's been BTFO
Pathetic cunt.
hey nu-male cuck, guess who wrote the laws that allowed the derivatives bubbles? It was the democrat rapist clinton. So much for "muh republican bad we good"

You're never happy to talk whenever someone brings up Obama's completely disasterous string of foreign policy fuckups, fucking over doctors and patients in favor of insurance companies with his Obongocare, expansion of NSA spying, and the countless other things you ignore in favor of having the same nonsense arguments with the same graphs reposted time and time again.

All you are is a sad little Canadian with one hobby of posting a graph in favor of one president on one board on one internet site, constantly spamming one catchphrase, then proclaiming I WIN I WIN I WIN after going after low-hanging fruit.
All of this to people you will never convince nor be convinced about a country you do not live in.

I am fairly sure you have Aspergers and just happened to latch onto this one obsession about Obama.

That was LBJ's last budget you fucking nimrod. You're talking about FY1969?

LOL AHAHAHAAH

FY1970 was Nixon's first budget.

Do you have any fucking clue how the US budget process works?

You were correct with Eisenhower I'll give you that.

Now name the last Republican president to REDUCE the budget deficit over their term.

Hint: Every single Democratic president post WWII has done so. Republicans, not so much.

Lol Leafland didn't ask you to invade Iraq. That was the GOP.

LBJ Plays for the Cleveland Cavaliers. LeBron James was never a president.

>deficit
show us the debt now

But I thought any and all credit for a balanced budget goes solely to the man in the white house at the time? Quit your doublespeak leaf.

Truth hurts. Right wing America haters get pissed off to see America doing well. I can tell you're triggered.

Neo-con pieces of shit that didn't like Newt Gingrich cutting the growth of the federal government turn on him and take him down

how is that supposed to point that Newt Gingrich was bad

it was the shitbag neo-con establishment republicucks that sunk him, the exact people that everyone fucking loathes now so much that conservative voters are ready to destroy the republican party to get rid of those RINOS

He won't because he knows that would BTFO him.
I wonder what he'll do if Hillary wins and the economy tanks thanks to Obama's policies instead of that time bomb going off under Trump so he can proclaim HA HA HA SEE YOU RIGHT WING RETARDS TRUMP WRECKED THE ECONOMY

Yet

I dont think he actually knows the political landscape of our country, he thinks us real conservatives like neocons.

Italians and Britbongs shitting on America while right wing retards eat it up because they hate their country.

So you admit that Obama reduced the budget deficit by 75%.

You admit that Obama is the slowest spender since Eisenhower.

And yet somehow you're both too fucking retarded to understand that the cost of Bush's tax cuts, wars and fuckups don't stop as soon as he leaves office. PIC RELATED.

You're Russian shills using proxies aren't you? I can tell when you try this fucking hard. I'm your worst enemy because I tell the truth about the greatest country in the world, the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

True, Kayne/LeBron 2020?

I know you retards have no fucking clue what the 1993 Omnibus budget is. It was Clinton's TAX HIKES on the rich that created the budget surplus you fucking nimrods.

You wasted a lot of your life making charts that arent real.

Obama is only the slowest spender because of Repugnican Obstructionistz! who blocked all of his rampant spending

Can't have it both ways, hypocrite.

Leaf, the Cold War ended, Russia isn't the default evil boogeyman anymore.
We're not fucking Russian shills.
Also, why don't you realize that everyone on Cred Forums hates that fuckup Bush?

Didn't you hear Hillary though? She'll make universities free for everyone even if it's literally another financial bubble ready to explode already as it is!! She'll also eliminate racism and poverty!! Everything is going to be fine!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You subhuman cunt, there's no point in having a low deficit if your debt is skyrocketing! It's literally fucking useless. It's like putting perfume on and claiming "who needs soap when you can be dirty and still smell like roses?".
If your debt rises as much as Niggongo allowed, your deficit becomes a shit indicator
>it's all the fault of a guy from a decade ago
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Can nu-male cucks even get more delusional than this? lmao

the REPUBLICAN REVOLUTION congress cut all the spending you fucking faggot

thats why they fucking cleaned house and won so bad

because the economy was complete dogshit under Clintons first 2 years

the rosy 90s ecnomy was caused by

1. massive reduction in the growth of federal government spending
2. federal reserve intrest rates being hiked up to encourage saving
3. massive reduction in taxes on both the poor and rich

the rich got huge tax cuts in the form of capital gains tax reduction which is much more significant than income tax hikes in the omnibus act

fuck off and die leaf

Thats cause hes brainwashed by anti russian propaganda.

No when it wasn't even his budget. Seriously how fucking retarded does someone have to be to think FY1969 was Nixon's budget?

That's like claiming FY2009 was Obama's budget.

You really are retards.

Lol right... That's why Bush with a GOP Congress was the biggest fucking spender.

You retards actually think Republicans aren't big spenders. I guess you think wars and military are free.

reddit.com/user/whose_that
Reminder that this is literally you, down to the argument style.

>comparing a raise in taxes during a literal economic boom to a raise in taxes during a recession
it's not going to work in the second instance
>still claiming that deficit going down during Niggongo's term is a good thing
Even disregarding all the points I made in my previous post, during a recession deficit always goes down because the economy goes to shit and therefore everybody is spending less. Open a fucking economics book you fucking nigger

>You subhuman cunt, there's no point in having a low deficit if your debt is skyrocketing

Holy shit being this retarded.

You have no fucking clue what debt and deficit are do you?

You're really one to talk about debt you fucking retarded Matteo.

ANSWER THIS BITCH. What's your debt to GDP ratio?

That's what I thought.

Obama Leaf wins again.

Fuck off.

You actually might be the biggest brain fucked kid to walk this earth. No one likes Bush dumb fuck.

>the rich got huge tax cuts in the form of capital gains tax reduction

Lol typical right wing retard globalist cocksuckers.

When was the last time a Conservashit / Repukelican candidate balanced the budget ?

Tick tock tick tock

>washington post
KEK

Lol no it isn't. I'm reddit.com/u/OBAMA_LEAF

I did warn that guy about you retards tho. Last I checked it looked like he deleted his account.

You don't like facts either.

We're talking about the GOP which you retards defend at every turn because you're their useful idiots and nothing more.

At least provide some sources. Where are you getting all these images from?

>gets BTFO
>"h-h-how about your country??!!"
We're talking about the USA you pathetic cuck
>what's your debt to GDP ratio
this wasn't even the topic of our discussion you illiterate monkey

>obama leaf wins again
spoken like a person who literally never won anything in life. I can only imagine how pitiful you are irl

You literally could not come up with a counter-argument. Why do you think governments try to reduce deficit, you fucking cuck? It's so that debt doesn't go up. That means that if you reduce the deficit but your debts doubles you literally failed at life and should kys before you shame your country any further. That's what happened with Obongo.
>fuck off
I guess truth hurts, uh? ;)

>I-I-IT'S TOTALLY NOT ME GUYS I JUST WARNED HIM AND HE DELETED HIS ACCOUNT!!!

i'm voting so fucking conservative next election. you don't know how good you had it until it's gone

So please link to a post where someone defended Bush, cause thats what you just said we are doing KEK.

He made them himself

> Baby Boomers got their first house under Reagan .png

Martin Shkreli confirmed shill, makes the distinction "there's free speech and there's hate speech"
youtu.be/ZhOLPAteVDU?t=1m18s

Sorry according to you everything that happens is the responsibility of the guy at the top at the moment. The again you could just admit things aren't as simple as you wish to make the seem.

Obama isn't total shit but hes not the greatest think ever to walk on earth. Nor is his totally responsible for all the good and bad things that have occurred under his watch. Again most people here have little good things to say about the GOP, they are hated as much or more than the dems so why bother with this left good right ebil shill all the time?

What connections does Mark Cuban have to the drug conduit going through Texas?

He's a Canadian.
Considering who their prime minister is, is it really that surprising that he automatically thinks the left is the savior of the world while the right is Satan?

Mark (((Cuban)))

nominee recently applied for 65 H-2B visas to fill a mix of housekeeping, cooking, and wait-staff positions at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach. He is also seeking an additional 13 foreign workers for cooking and wait-staff roles at the Trump National Golf Club in Jupiter.

legal workers, you know trumps problem is illegals.

what is it buzzfeed, if he is a racist xenophobe why is he hiring workers of a lesser race and from a different country.
libtards can't see the hypocrisy

Or even reduced the budget deficit over their term.

Ask them that one.

Republicans are shit with money.

also in that article

The jobs will span an eight-month period from October of this year to the end of May 2017 and will all pay less than $15 per hour. Both resorts will pay housekeepers a rate of $10.17 per hour, wait staff $11.13 per hour, and cooks $12.74 per hour.

minimum wage in Florida 2016 8 dollars and 22 cents.

I said the GOP. You know like Gingrich, all over this fucking thread.

So now youre saying bush isnt the GOP? You backed yourself into a corner on this one bud.

Trump brings in foreign workers because he refuses to hire Americans and right wing retards love him for it.

Hundreds of Americans apply for those jobs but Trump rejects them in favor of his precious beloved foreigners.

You're the biggest fucking cucks on the planet.

Donald Trump Turned Down 94.4 Percent of American Job Applicants, Applied for Hundreds of ‘H’ Visas Instead
nationalreview.com/corner/431908/donald-trump-immigration-hypocrite-who-ignores-american-workers

I actually hope you're shills because it's sad how cucked by globalists you right wing retards are.