Dude

nigger

No, Cred Forums just likes murdering people of inferior genetic makeup

because murdering is less degenerate than smoking weed

>marijuana is an opioid

>weed is an opioid

boy are you dumb

fun makes you weak

Facts don't care about your feelings, Tyrone.

Because they're stupid OP

>U
Just because its a stimulant instead of a opioid does not mean we shoukld not ban it.

Cause fun never helped humanity forward on anything.
Fun is for losers.

>facts
>no source

Boomer brainwashing

Opioids are chemicals that produce morphine-like effects. Weed does no such thing.

>uses/needs drugs to have 'fun'
Ultimate degeneracy.

>hate fun
You have summoned the Swiss

makes me paranoid
pretty sure im starting to become schizo aswell

oxycodone is way better than this shit

>Marijuana treats chronic pain!
>a-actually it doesn't!

the word you're thinking of is opiate

nigger

yes goy, life is all about fun, smoke this herb that will make you not care about anything and lack the motivation to accomplish your goals, after all fun is the only thing that matters

DUDE WEED LMAO

IT'S FUN TO HAVE BRAIN FOG LMAO

HURRRRRRRRRRR

I used to be hooked on oxy. Shit was fun but I kicked it and used weed to help the withdrawal. Oxycodone gave me urinary retention and shit. Weed doesn't do any of that

Oxy is pretty cool desu

I wouldn't say it's 'fun', relaxing sure.

Potatoe, potato.

You guys sound really bitter.

How many friends do you have?

Loving
Every
Laugh

Half the posters ITT are clearly too immature to enjoy the subtleties of nature without breaking down emotionally

Because the world doesn't run on fucking fun.

A morphine effect is intense body-wide joy and huge releases of dopamine that mask pain. It's what heroin is. It doesn't treat pain.

Weed masks nerve receptors and re interprets signals, but (a) isn't addictive and (b) has nothing to do with morphine.

Morphine isn't the only way to kill pain you know

Many things treat pain that are not morphine.

Clinton won't legalize your weeds fuckwit.

literally a nigger drug

get the fuck out of here jamal

You mean goals like falling for the marriage Jew and being a wage slave?

It actually acts in the exact same way neurologically IIRC, with it's own set of receptors. During methadone treatment heroin addicts are given the drug and it blocks the opiate receptors in the brain, preventing the addict from shooting up; called opiod replacement therapy I think.

Marijuana is far less physically addictive, but I would argue dependency becomes an issue after extended use: both physical and mental. I get grumpy as fuck without it.

weed made me feel dumb and somehow even more paranoid than usual

it's also what classically conditioned me into having my muscles spasm whenever anxious

I really want to toke up again though because I have fond memories of actually being in tune with the music I was listening to. I could not focus on movies or video games for shit though.

Opiods are characteristically synthetic you dip

no you fucking nigger felater.

whatever goals one might have.

Weed is so dumb
Once you realize you're just in a haze for an hour or so that makes you horny and giggly like a faggot most people seem to tune out luckily
it's the manchildren and fucking queers that just do it non stop, become NEETS and start advertising their own degenerate desires, that's how they vote as well

Fucking self entitled pieces of shit

Oh look, it's this Australian retard.

Stopped smoking after a year or two of basically smoking every day. Been a month of two. I feel more clear headed I guess and my memory seems sharper, but I'm a lot angrier and anxious.

Nah that's exactly what they meant, you and your ilk love defining the path other humans should take. Just stick to your own.

literally nothing wrong with enjoying this

>Grump as fuck without weed

Yea you get the same symptoms as 90% of America if they don't get their morning cup of coffee.

use indica dominant strains...feels good man

It's just shitposting mate, 420 blaze it

what a fucking idiot you are

your mother is not proud of you im sure about that

Okay.

Why so defensive OP

Except coffee is really bad for your heart.

How many friends do you have that dont 420blazeit, faggot?

Fuck yeah. Indica is where it's at for me. My girlfriend just smoked some too. Pic related. It's her.

The most addictive drug
>But marijuana's not addictive
Yes it is just because your not sucking dick for an eighth doesn't mean you're not addicted. Potheads smoke everyday and they smoke multiple times throughout the day to get high.
>But y-you drink beer
Beer has physical side effects that stop a user from abusing it daily. Marijuana doesn't so the addict can continuously do it and fry their brain.
>Come on man just having fun
You sit in your living room and smoke, you barely leave your house how is that fun unless you're a complete autists.
And can we stop the meme that it cures cancer and grows brain cells? ever talk to someone whose consistently smoked daily for years? Their reaction time is so slow you need to wait a few seconds for the thought to trigger in their head.
>Smoked pot regularly for years been sober for two and I regret nothing

Because brain dead degenerates ruin that fun for everyone else

You ever watch someone cold turkey booze?

This is an over 18 board, buddeh.