Any Canadians here find that Americans are fucking autistic?

They create and cling to abstact constructs religiously. They make up webs in their mind and are incapable of letting go of their lies and just accepting reality for what it is.

Can you blame them?

After getting pounded by BBC, Mexicans and being overweight and the entire nation on the verge of collapse, these thoughts keep Americans from jumping off their nearest Interstate highway overpass.

Canadians are the biggest pussies in the world, their country is so cucked that even asians make them bend over.

Stop copying them you fucking retards.

SOME FUCKING STARS

All true

Boy oh boy oh boy

Your country literally sucked so much cock since inception

Don't worry with all those guns and their shoot em up mentality, they'll keep culling the herd.

Sage

Put on suicide watch

>A FUCKING LEAF

remind me again the last time Canada was actually relevant.

a
fucking
leaf

ITT: Autistic outcast leafs of the board commence a butthurt circlejerk

great thread canada

You almost elected one of us as a GOP candidate

"incapable of letting go of their lies and just accepting reality for what it is"

What lies do we cling on to as a hive mind, do share.

Americans are pretty retarded, but atleast here they don't support hillary, so it's ok with me

At least I'm not Canadian

Every american on Cred Forums is either retarded, or not white

I also find it incredibly amusing when Americans call other countries "cucked". Makes me laff every time.

Why are Canadians sliding so much right now?

lmao

saved

>Almost
>Landslide trump victory

You think the entire system is corrupt. Info-Wars style shit. This is why Trump will lose. You all think you have to take down the whole system, instead of just saying 'we'll cut crime and cut government waste' like a sane fucking human being

A fucking Indian toilet paper

American men chuck blacks into a ghetto
German men chuck them into their bedrooms and watch

We have a chance with Trump Germany, meanwhile you ruined European sovereignty with your European Union and Merkel started this refugee crisis.

ACTUAL hood-type nigger here. I once rawdogged a Canadian housewife in the back of her Nissan Murano, and nutted all up that saucy pussy. I guess that she felt reeeally guilty about it the next morning.. Apparantely she cheated on her husband of 8 years for the first time with me... and they had a good marriage and 3 kids. Lol she had to move over the carseat to make room 2 fuck. She text me like 3 months later saying she pregnate.

Changed my phone number and then LMAO'd for eternity when she put her profile pic on fb of her and her 4 children, one of them black, and no husband.

>'we'll cut crime and cut government waste' like a sane fucking human being
Dang, why did no american politician ever think of THAT policy?
Fuck all those politicians who promise things like making jails less or more profitable. Just cut the crime, dude.

I know some swissfags and they are even more autistic that burgers so idk why im replying but:

Cutting crime, as in 'giving cops more freedom and leniency when it comes to cleaning up the streets', maybe even bringing back public hangings

>ebonics

How does it feel to be a cuck?

Hey. Someone raked all these leaves into a nice pile.

Let me grab the garbage bag.

>talk autistic shit and then no response
Swissfags never change

That's the thing, though. You don't have a chance. Your demographics are so fucked, not even Trump can stop your racial entropy. You're putting your faith into a man who pussied out of deporting your illegal mexicans. Trump will do nothing to save your demographics. At best he will delay the inevitable for a few years with his pointless wall, which is pretty clear he probably won't even build.

>expects people to respond immediately on Cred Forums and gets mad when they don't
>calling others autistic
lel

>giving cops more freedom and leniency when it comes to cleaning up the streets
American cops are already the ones with the most freedom worldwide. Swiss cops can't even go over the speed limit without being fired, yet we have an insanely safe country.

How tough the police can be depends entirely on the environment they're in. American cops need to be that way cause they have so many niggers. It doesn't solve the problem, it's merely a reaction to it.

>Comparing to other countries
Stopped reading there, get your head out of your ass

>oh shit he knows I'm a retard. Better get dismissive before it's too late

I'm not comparing to other countries, my mentally handicapped friend, I am comparing to other police forces. Clearly how aggressive a police force can be is not a cure for niggers. Otherwise Brazil would be safe.

Is this what all cucks think?

Or just the leaf variation of cuckoldry?

A