I think I figured it out. This all runs deeper than we could've possibly imagined

In the last "meme magic" thread I posted this in reply to the revelation that the "Red Cap" company that produced Trump's 2002 videogame was Iranian:

Holy shit what if trump is the Manchurian candidate?

Imagine there's a shadow government of western scholars that hid quietly for centuries even within the Soviet government while they watched globalism and authoritarianism rot the east and west from within. Decades ago they used their resources to set up Donald Trump with the Soviet government to use the tesla time machine shematics talked about in the old time travel thread to plan the perfect election.

I imagine that if this is real, these Russian guys were likely Nazi sympathizers throughout the years but had to be incredibly quiet about it to avoid ruining their plans to save the west once and for all. After Vladimir Putin, a member of this shadowy group of upholders, successfully seized power after the collapse in 1991 they began to unroll their plan. (Donald Trump's small campaign in 1992 was likely a dry run to see if they could truly unravel this thing without being detected by the cabal of globalists. If this is all true then it's not implausible to say that Nigel Farage, who incidentally started his UKIP campaign just after the collapse of the Communist block, is also one of these sort of conscious Manchurian candidates and that Brexit and this movement have been done in co-op since then. Anyway back to Trump: with the turmoil in Russia and the nearby "stans" and Balkans in the 90s it was probably easier to continue the project with tesla's technology in Iran, who by the 2000s were a Russian ally, as they are still today. This would explain the subtle trump propaganda of the 2002 videogame done by this Iranian company. After years of all this preparation and carefully calculated planning, as well as Trump's meteoric celebrity status accumulating since the 70s.

Cont...~>

Other urls found in this thread:

gematrix.org?word=President Donald Trump
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/99942_Apophis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cont:

As for how Trump got involved with this group? It's safe to say that the same John Titor (I can't remember the details of the old thread exactly) guy who worked with the US military and got Trump the Tesla schematics, was connected to the American chapter of this group and basically helped to breed Donald trump to carry out this task years later to save western civilization. I wouldn't be surprised if the American chapter of this movement got purged by Nixon and his notorious FBI. (McCarthy was likely one of them too, which is why the current government smears his name so redundantly in kids' textbooks.

Basically: Donald Trump, Nigel Farage, Putin, etc, are part of what appears to be an international shadow organization of Freemasons who are using the time travel stuff mentioned in that old thread to sew a plan over nearly a hundred years to save the west from the rot of globalism and degeneracy.

With all of the recent revelations about Gemetria code I'm sure these guys are deeply invested in the power of the occult.

I know this sounds disjointed but I can explain certain points more clearly if anyone has questions.

I wouldn't be so optimistic that these are the good guys. I see a setup for the NWO after Trump runs for a term or two.

I think Trumps son Barron may be the Antichrist, young charismatic ruler of global government in 8 years.

Go look at the Bank of America corporate Mural. It's similar in creep factor and conspiracy inspiration as the Denver Airport one and it features what appears to be Obama and Hillary shaking hands and a blonde boy. Some tinfoilers have claimed the boy is Don but that doesn't make sense. It's Barron. Think about it

>Trump wins
>runs two terms
>masses around the world unite against him
>Barron who will be a young adult by then becomes a liberal to rebel against his dad and the world praises him
>assumes head of global government

I wouldn't even be surprised if Barron claims hr was John Titor and reveal this whole (likely concocted psyop) story claiming he as an adult came from the future to save humanity

That's not at all what I interpret from that mural. It's pretty ambiguous but it's likely that 1. That particular mural is pro-Trump or means nothing at all and 2. The Denver airport was a subtle warning from the guys trump is involved with.

These guys are clearly extremely deliberate and extremely invested in preserving western civilization. I think I would prefer them to the globalist cabal that wants to sell our blood and our races for profit.

I'm a seer and I had a vision some time ago depicting these events poetically. I saw the truth that day and as time marches forward the vision becomes clearer.

I don't necessarily believe you but I'm glad someone supports the plausibility of this(assuming that ancient predictive programming and meme magic are plausible too)

It will happen as it has already happened

Here's the time travel thread for anyone who is confused

Praise him

This should help some people understand the power of meme magic.

PEPE SALTA FORI WAMI MUR QUANAT XENON ARTON

REEEEEEEEEEEE

BARON IS GOOD WITH COMPUTERS

THE FUCKING CYBER

>the bankers and occultists are doing good for us
>reject Christ goy

Good goy

Internet is Satan's domain.

All of internet culture is being seeded to accept Barron as the antichrist.

go write your fantasy novel over there

Everything from lulz to beta uprising is part of the black awakening to create satanic agents out of the disenfranchised outcasts of society.

Sorry, we're not the good guys.

This would all be painfully obvious if wr hadn't been programmed by imageboard culture psyop for years by now.

Atlas means map in portuguese. But a big one, like a world map or space map.

There is a minimum age for president. Just saying

No, Trump is a master of intent

Reality morphs to his liking

Synchronicity's are calling cards left on the path of divinity.

Its insane that he is so powerful there are people coming with these insane conspiracy's to make sense of it in their heads.

Trump will win.

>mfw I'm a freemason yet I don't do cool time travel shit

Where they at tho?

shadilay brothers.

remember to stay focused and go deeper.

Leave and repent before it's too late

Doesnt need to be president to ascend to global god status via the Internet, which will be connected to our brains and bodies by then

>/x/ think they belong here

>his wife is a Pence

this is the shit that keeps me coming back

somehow i think you are dead wrong and this is completely unprecedented. our collective insanity is messing with how we think of reality. it is religious fervor and nothing more.

So Cred Forums is finally waking up?
Probably too late.

gematrix.org?word=President Donald Trump

/x/ is as infested with masons and occultards as Cred Forums if not more

I'm saying that there's not many of these uber-Freemason type guys that trump is involved with, so they've spread out and infiltrated various western governments. Lying low and waiting for 2016

They're not actual "Freemasons" l mean that they're some sort of extreme and much older and much more secretive and exclusive version. But they stand for the same things; western civilization, the ideas of self determination and nationhood, etc. They saw what was happening with the Jewish and communist perversion of Europe after the First World War. With the success of the Communist takeover of Russia in 1917 they probably calculated that they had less than 100 years exactly to rectify the decay of the west. The fascist takeovers of Germany and Italy were not at all ideal but these regimes, at least the nazis, were somewhat preferable to the Marxist death cults.

Look at the work that the globalist Marxists are doing in destroying the west and burning nations to the ground in the name of economic and social and cultural controls.

Now look at the work Putin is doing making Russia into a more powerful force than virtually all of NATO combined. Or look at Nigel Farage and his historic victory to free the UK from the destruction of the EU being invaded by migrants and having its markets run into the ground by Keynesian control freaks with no foresight.

Now tell me who the good guys are

i've had a funny feeling that 2011/2012 was the year when a timer ran out and since then we've been experiencing a period of change. sort of like living in the interregnum years or something.

not obama change, but world-shifting epochal change. what the end-result will be remains a mystery.

None of the above.

Globalist capitalists and globalist marxists

Two sides of the same Shekel

Besides we are degenerate 4channers.hl hardly the good guys

Kek is on the side of the capitalists

Praise KEK

>Cred Forums was right again

Right maybe.

But evil. Or just naive and being used for evil as much as the normies are

Without dissolution there can be no rebirth for mankind. Let it all burn.

>Barron Trump 2036

Holy shit the Apophis predicted asteroid impact that year

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/99942_Apophis

But apparently the threat has been reestimated to zero chance.

Well yeah but it's God doing it and we'll be among the damned

Nationalist capitalists you retard