How do we fix Detroit?

How do we fix Detroit?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bulldoze it and start over

Give it to Canada, call it North Windsor.

Let the sea claim it.

Elect Donald Trump to start

go back in time to the part when they decided to move the auto plants elsewhere; stop them from doing that

Give this guy a lot of ammunition.

We don't.

Glass em and glass em good

stay the course, honestly, white people are moving back in, businesses are opening up again.

Weird that when the rest of the country turned into a dindu hellhole, Detroit suddenly started getting better.

>Give free property with no tax liability to white people
>Give 0% interest small business loans to white people

Maybe chill out with a few 90bpm tracks once in a while?

Came here to post this. Just turn it into a prison. If things get outta controll just send in kurt russel

I don't see why not. This is a great chance to build something good. It'll only end with the blacks getting priced out and pushed out meaning they migrate to the nearest large cities in the midwest meaning we'll have more of them in Madison though and we get enough already from Chicago. Win some lose some I guess.

Looks fine to me.

the Arabs are responsible for most of the progress that has been made

>detroit is shit because of black people
>not because the manufacturing industry went down the shitty

>implying any problem in the US of A cannot be solved by just getting rid of googles

Looks like fun why fix it

Send more blacks there

SYRIAN REFUGEES

I just don't know.

Ha ha funny reference, have an upvote my good sir.

sign this petition to fuck up david brock and his correct the record goons. you can use a fake name and it only takes 2 minutes.

>change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate

Give it to white South African refugees. We will rebuild it.

We'll never fix Detroit or any other city until the majority of the population starts identifying the obvious source of all the problems: Niggers

Now imagine niggers continually multiplying until most cities look like Detroit or Atlanta. One day in the future the nigger problem will become so great that either mass permanent relocation or mass genocide will be the only solution.

With a tactical nuke.

An object ~5km in diameter or so, jostled from it's comfy orbit in the Kuiper belt

get the launch codes

except their percentage of the national population holds steady at 13%. if you're really worried about overbreeding it's latinos you have to watch out for demographically speaking

By importing millions of middle easterners

set up israel settlement, build wall of ovens, contained.

lowering the standard makes it better. hahahhaha

Stop electing democrats and/or niggers.

All those who made Detroit great now live in AZ.

>Detroit

Genocide

This is awesome. Where can i find more footage like this?
Ive seen a lot of nuclear detonation footage, but never anything like this

a nuke

By stopping being raysis fagatrons