IT'S HAPPENING!! OBAMA AND HILLARY CREATED ISIS!

GET IN HERE! Huge leak.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/prisonplanet/status/782990022471548928
snopes.com/2016/10/03/rape-lawsuit-refiled-against-donald-trump/
infowars.com/exclusive-hillary-killed-libya-peace-deal-over-personal-vendetta-claims-whistleblower/
change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate
theguardian.com/world/2011/aug/25/libya-letters-gaddafi-nato-obama
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/#
news.vice.com/article/libyan-oil-gold-and-qaddafi-the-strange-email-sidney-blumenthal-sent-hillary-clinton-in-2011
foreignpolicyjournal.com/2016/01/06/new-hillary-emails-reveal-true-motive-for-libya-intervention/
australiannationalreview.com/libya-invasion-launched-prevent-panafrican-currency/
rt.com/news/economy-oil-gold-libya/
youtube.com/watch?v=gMQ0B2ivjPs#t=26m37s..
youtube.com/watch?v=gMQ0B2ivjPs#t=14m30s
nytimes.com/2015/06/30/us/politics/benghazi-emails-put-focus-on-hillary-clintons-encouragement-of-adviser.html
billionbibles.org/sharia/muslim-brotherhood-project.html
clarionproject.org/Muslim_Brotherhood_Explanatory_Memorandum#
shoebat.com/malik-obama-articles/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organisation_of_Islamic_Cooperation
youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws
shoebat.com/shoebat-foundation/huma-abedin/
shoebat.com/documents/Huma_Brotherhood_Connections_072412.pdf
shoebat.com/documents/secretConnections.htm
shoebat.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Abedin_Affairs_with_Al_Saud_0813123.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=GqkZBWd6-nI
infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
youtube.com/watch?v=857guwaNbRc
theguardian.com/world/2011/mar/12/libya-benghazi-gaddafi-revolution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurovision_Song_Contest_2012#Tensions_with_Iran
youtube.com/watch?v=-G5iKm08W80
youtube.com/watch?v=rvvqrwwkSlM
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saif_al-Islam_Gaddafi#Activities
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is impossible, now people will take him even less seriously.

Source: twitter.com/prisonplanet/status/782990022471548928

no link? Sounds juicy.

Holy shit

Man who fucking cares at this point? Nothing will come thus """leak""" just like all the rest. Where is the leak that Obama raped and killed a girl 1998? Thats basically what these leaks amount to.
Make a thread when something actually happens for once.

O fuk

snopes.com/2016/10/03/rape-lawsuit-refiled-against-donald-trump/

I hope this isn't the Big Leak they promised. No on gives a shit about Lybian elections.

But we already knew this.

>we came
>we saw
>he died

infowars.com/exclusive-hillary-killed-libya-peace-deal-over-personal-vendetta-claims-whistleblower/

It's fucking infowars. No one will take this shit seriously

No mention of Al Qaeda. It's less than fucking nothing

unfortunately this will be laughed at in the MSM.

It shows that Gaddafi was not the dictator Hillary claimed he was. She lied because she just wanted to kill him.

I can quite believe it desu. The opposition to Gadaffi was never more than 10%.

i need alcohol

And redit is a accredited website?

Oh nooooes.

They killed Saddam too and a lot of Iraqis and nothing happened to any of them

Reminds me on how Nixon sabotaged the Saigon peace deal.

That's their scoop ?
That once a dictators starts losing badly and have a few weeks to live, he sue for peace ?

And that the winning side have no reason whatsoever to believe him and stop mid-victory ?

Counter-scoop : every-fucking-one knows that.

>twitter.com/prisonplanet/status/782990022471548928

i really really fucking hope that this isnt the leak if it is its over, there has to be something better then this fucking shit come on man. If you want to destroy someone try harder something simple as a letter from some Libyan president guy asking for a cease fire deal and denying it aint going to do anything, thats like telling a black guy you wont give him crack money. Thats the thing the public really doesnt care about stuff like this only few rare people do if they find out.

Normies won't believe it if it's from InfoWars. That's not an opinion, it's a fact.

"""""huge deal"""""
It's literally nothing

Is this the end?

bousting in ebig's :DDD

>corrupt government official does bad things and suffers no consequences for it
wow. i totally never would have guessed in a million years!

Are there no decent translators in Mouloudhi?

Gaddafi was an ok man.
Holy shit how many more historical mistakes will freemasonry/JEWS make we do?

So, if on the day of her execution Hillary say "Ok, I'll become a honest politician and we're even" she automatically becomes so ?

Khadaffi has been a retarded Google for decades, of coure he would beg for his life when his shit catches up to him.

Yeah, they should've let Gaddafi fuck with the petrodollar.

That's where the State Department's IT professionals go for job training.

>the general public cares about libya

>infowars

Sorry nigger.

As soon as people see "infowars" they will automatically dismiss it as tin foil bs.

sign this petition to fuck up david brock and his correct the record goons. you can use a fake name and it only takes 2 minutes...

>change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate

We shouldn't be fucking around in other countries to begin with.

> we will support elections and work with the new government

> we want this crisis to be resolved quickly

> work with he UN to recognize the new government

HILlRY AND BAMA CREATEd AL QAEDA MUH DOCUMEENTS BREAKING CONDITIOnING WRAAAAAA!!!!

It's just a tyranical faggot pleading for mercy when shit was pouring already down his throat.

Its a fact that its backed up by documents. Sure the MSM will probably not mention it until this Friday and make excuses for her but their excuses are running thin.

I laughed harder at this than I probably should have.

Non-retarded people won't believe it if it comes from Infowars.

Thanks you for correcting the record. Two Neo-shekels have been deposited into your account.

Infowars gets more hits than MSM outlets now

How can the mainstream media and journalists of this country allow Hillary to get away with this? They harshly criticized Bush for doing MUCH less than this. There is no way this wouldn't sink Hillary completely if it were given the proper coverage in the MSM.

Infowars is less retarded than most of the shit on Cred Forums.

CTR get out

REEEEEEE

>the government is ran by criminals
>sign this request asking the criminals to investigate themselves

It's like your entire country is retarded people. How did this happen, Germany?

whats the problem with alex jones selling products to fund the infowar? Would you rather him not reveals where his funds are coming from and have speculation that a billionare is funding him?

LMAO this is it?
Everybody knew that the involvement in the Gaddafi shit led to isis

If this is all they can get then hillary is our next POTUS

>so old and nothing
Gaddafi's desperate bid to save regime revealed
Secret documents detail clandestine lobbying of Nato and even Obama following fear of full-scale US invasion
The regime tried to persuade the Democratic congressman Dennis Kucinich – a well-known rebel who voted against Nato military action in Libya, and opposed the Iraq war – to visit Tripoli as part of a hastily arranged "peace mission". The Libyan government offered to pay all Kucinich's costs related to the trip, including "travel expenses and accommodation".
theguardian.com/world/2011/aug/25/libya-letters-gaddafi-nato-obama

Read up on the 250 tonnes of gold Gaddafi had stockpiled. He was gonna start his gold backed pan-african currency. France and the US were never gonna accept any deal from him. He had to go.

READ THE KNOWLEDGE BOMB THREADS.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/#

>grammatical errors galore
>real document from a country's prime minister

some edge lord 14 year old got bored in class and typed this up i'm guessing

THANKS HILL

THANKS FOR LETTING ME PAY INCREASED TAX FOR HUNDREDS OF THOUSAND OF SHITSKINS AND THEIR DOUBLE DIGIT IQ FUCKING FAST BREEDING OFFSPRING

GENERATIONS OF WELFARE HOTHEADS

THANKS MERKEL

THANKS FOR WELCOMING ANYONE WHO WANTS TO ESCAPE POVERTY

THANKS EVERYONE, I CAN'T WAIT FOR APPLYING TO JOBS I DON'T GET BECAUSE OF YOUR LIBERAL CANCER FUCKING DIVERSITY QUOTA

CAN'T GET A FUCKING HOUSE IF I WANTED TO MOVE BECAUSE THE WAITING LIST IS LIKE A DECADE NOW

I WILL FUCKING SLICE OPEN, GUT AND KILL, MAIM BURN AND MURDER THEM

I WILL BURN THEIR HOMES, THEIR REFUGEE CENTERS

AND WHEN THEY ARE SO SICK OF THE VIOLENCE SNUFF THEIR CHILDREN

GAS THE JEWS

REMOVE KEBAB

HANG THE UNTERMENSCH

Problem is, the only people who care about the ramifications of this (immigration, terrorist threat) are already voting Trump. This MIGHT sway some undecided voters, if the news ever reaches them, but I doubt this will have much of an impact.

I just take solace in the though that the polls have been wrong for just about every vote in the west in recent years. The US can pull it's own Brexit, Trump will win.

Well i guess it's time to change that then?

Hmm you have been popping up in quite a few threads recently. Must be making some good money today.

That's correct.
Tho for Gadaffi there's an exception, google had European nurses kidnapped, raped and tortured until they admitted guilt for contaminating children with AIDS (it was Syria's shitty health system which did).

That day he signed his death warrant, good riddance.

> (((Infowars)))

>panic panic panic
calm down, sir

You think they all take it seriously? I'm sure most people just find he's crazy rants entertaining.

nowhere does it say hillary had a grudge and was personally responsible for killing that deal

thats what the new information is

Media will ignore this

>obviously not a shill
stfu faggot. More people watch infowars than your good goy media.

God infocucks is such shit

It's not hard.
Had he sold weapons, clothes or survival crap sure. But the kind of absolute snake oil he sells tells a lot about the kind of viewership he has.

Rossi/Reuters

Luke Harding in Tripoli

Thursday 25 August 2011 16.19 EDT

On 23 June the prime minister – who has since fled to Tunisia – wrote a surprisingly sycophantic letter to Obama. He addressed him as "Mr President", and politely complained about Washington's "unprecedented decision" to confiscate the Libyan regime's assets – "to please" the rebels. He also wrote to leading members of the US Congress, chiding Republican John Boehner after he described a letter by Gaddafi as "incoherent".

good thing this isnt the assange leak

Literally who cares

Gaddafi he was a good boy. dindu nuffin!

You're worse than a leaf

This isn't from WikiLeaks. That's coming in 1-2 days.

I love Trump, but this might be too much in the weeds for the normie voter....

i will wait till wikileaks tommorow or wednesday, or james okeefe's stuff

>God infocucks is such shit
As opposed to what? What other media outlet tries to give retarded normies their first red pills?

So, basically fucking nothing, because most Americans don't know enough or care enough about Libya.

Fucking nothing faggots, stop this false happening thing

This is just a taste of what is to come.

Russians and their shills who don't want Hillary to get elected because Russia would get sanctioned even more.

news.vice.com/article/libyan-oil-gold-and-qaddafi-the-strange-email-sidney-blumenthal-sent-hillary-clinton-in-2011

foreignpolicyjournal.com/2016/01/06/new-hillary-emails-reveal-true-motive-for-libya-intervention/

australiannationalreview.com/libya-invasion-launched-prevent-panafrican-currency/

rt.com/news/economy-oil-gold-libya/

It's hardly just infowars reporting it m8

Sure sounds like war crimes to me, who's the one who's going to send King Google and Killary to jail/the noose?

>Telling me things I already know
There's so much evidence just based off common sense assumption alone that we know the frogs asked the US(though Hillary was onboard 1000% already since half the money her foundation has ever received has come from exploration of Africa) to help get this situation taken care of before Gaddafi btfo the entire world because if one based man
It's outright sad that normies don't already know this, it'd more blatant than anything else they have ever done

Normies won't care.

We need a vid of her calling Obama a nigger.

>hillary had a grudge and was personally responsible for killing that deal
source?

How will Dr Paul die this week? Shooting him self in the back of the head or having his throat crushed by a barbell has been done, as is suffocating in his sleep from a pillow while having a heart attack.

This is info from January, the leak isn't until tomorrow I think.

Gaddafi WAS a good boy. He drastically improved quality of life and life expectancy for his people in one generation. He created irrigation systems that ended famine, passed laws that encouraged small, family owned businesses to thrive, gave free housing, education, and healthcare to every Libyan citizen.

The only thing he did "wrong" was try to get the African nations to develop their own currency and end reliance on foreign oil money.

And this is why you get terrorist attacks: you don't care about things being done in your name

Enjoy it.

VERY IMPORTANT AND RELATED.

qaradawi called for killing ghadaffi (qaradawi is muslim brotherhood) and apparently hillary did exactly what he requested.. Interesting that hillary clinton does what a head of an islamic terorrist organization demanded.

youtube.com/watch?v=gMQ0B2ivjPs#t=26m37s.. Muslim brotherhood yousef al qaradawi issues a fatwa says it is permissible to kill ghadaffi declaring him a muslim without right status according to islamic jurisprudence.. Why did the US take him out when that was what muslim brotherhood wanted? Why was qaradawi interested in taking out ghadaffi, because he wanted sharia law in libya..

Also Obama backed muslim brotherhood in nearly taking over egypt in "arab spring" and instituting sharia law there with morsi.. before the egyptians took back control of their country.

Begin to ask yourself why obama and hillary are doing the bidding of muslim brotherhood/doing precisely what they ask for publically.

youtube.com/watch?v=gMQ0B2ivjPs#t=14m30s 2.5 MILLION people showed up to watch yousef al-qaradawi head of muslim brotherhood give the friday prayer after he was banned from doing that in egypt 30 years ago.. vs 1-200.000 at the protest in tahrir square.. What do you think was more important.. yet media shows the irellevant protest to the west, and not the 2.5 million at the friday prayer in support of the muslim brotherhood and their agenda. Clearly muslim brotherhood was not behind this "uprising" and deposing of mubarak? Ofcourse they were. They give the leftist western media a 100-200.000 irellevant protestors, and gets them to ignore 2.5 million people supporting yusuf qaradawi.. and muslim brotherhood which wants full sharia law in egypt.. He was banned because muslim brotherhood assasinated in 1981 President anwar-el-sadat.

My black friend uses this same argument for why he is voting for Hillary
I hope that you aren't as deluded as he

Go tell the average person a news story then tell them you got it off infowars.

Watch them laugh at you.

I'm just waiting for tomorrow. Assange better have something good

>Vice is reporting on this

Wew lad.

>Entire country turned to shit
>"who cares"

Oh look. a leaf.

CTR is brigading hard! Remember pic related.

This.

Im all for jeffersonian isolationism

>This will end Hillary's campaign. I AM SURE OF IT!

fucking lol

>when shills try to use our memes

Kek

we already know Sid Blumenthal advised her about Libya to create the Clinton Doctrine which is a way better motive than "she was mad about the election when he preferred Obama"

source: nytimes.com/2015/06/30/us/politics/benghazi-emails-put-focus-on-hillary-clintons-encouragement-of-adviser.html

bingo. libya was africas last hope, just like trump is our last hope.

billionbibles.org/sharia/muslim-brotherhood-project.html 1982 document
clarionproject.org/Muslim_Brotherhood_Explanatory_Memorandum# 1991 document discovered during a raid in 2004 explaining ikhwans plans for north america (notice what obama has been doing).
Page 7.
”Page 7:
“The process of settlement is a ‘Civilization-Jihadist Process’ with all the word means. The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood] must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and ‘sabotaging’ its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers…”
“[W]e must possess a mastery of the art of ‘coalitions’, the art of ‘absorption’ and the principles of ‘cooperation.’”

This is what they want to do with the migration, they could not be more obvious about it.

Walid shoebat is former member of muslim brotherhood and PLO and was part of the ikhwan infiltration force in america in the 1990's (see memorandum above) before his conversion to christianity and is now speaking out against islam and muslim brotherhood.
shoebat.com/malik-obama-articles/ Obama blood ties to muslim brotherhood.
OIC has 57 member states en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organisation_of_Islamic_Cooperation that are the ”collective voice of the muslim world” this is from where obama got the 57 states when he in a freudian slip claimed he had visited all 57 states instead of the 50 US states that you would have expected him to say, as it turns out this is not an error but a slip of the tongue youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

In defense of the president, the west freed lybia.

Lybian people chose to fuck their shit up. It was done under democracy, so it's their wish.

and Saddam started selling oil using Euros. I'm sensing a pattern here.

Maybe in bonglandistan where everybody is brainwashed by state-owned media. In America we actually have choice, and only about 50,000 or so people choose to watch mainstream media. Literally more people watch Infowars than MSNBC. Like LITERALLY.

Oh so Obama doesn't negotiate with terrorists?? Splendid! This only solidifies his legacy.

Is this even true? How can such a high-profile document have so many grammar errors? Looks fake as fuck...

America is first for a reason. One megalomaniac shitskin is more important than whole of USA to you? Russophile detected.

These are old af

Bump, let the witch burn.

We need Clinton eating a baby on video & instead we get this

It's fucking nothing

The daily show and last week tonight are the news sources for libs.

I expect this, and worse, for the rest of October. Soros reached into his coffers and pulled out one last large donation for ctr to shill the entire internet from now until election time.

>They lied about Gadaffi
>New information

Keep up mate

This isn't the leak moron

>No one will take this shit seriously

yea but they'll take it more seriously than CNN or a major news network

oh vey it was all about the banks.

I don't think he sells weapons but he does sell innawoods off-the-grid survival shit. Clothes too, probably.

shoebat.com/shoebat-foundation/huma-abedin/ Huma abedin aid to secretary hillary clinton during the time when the middle east and north africa was destabilized.

shoebat.com/documents/Huma_Brotherhood_Connections_072412.pdf
37 pages with lists of names and organizations linking huma abedin to muslim brotherhood, her mother is a leading member of a female organization directly linked to muslim brotherhood, and her marriage to anthony weiner is the practice of muruna (stealth islam) that dispensates sharia law temporarily for the purpose of furthering the cause of allah (which takes presedence). This is how she was able to marry a jew to put her into a key position to be used by al ikhwan. Which the document details aswell.

shoebat.com/documents/secretConnections.htm clintons connection to islamic terrorist organizations.

shoebat.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Abedin_Affairs_with_Al_Saud_0813123.pdf

youtube.com/watch?v=GqkZBWd6-nI 4 star admiral slams obama – Muslim brotherhood has infiltrated all our major intelligence agencies under obamas precidency.

Alex Jones is skipping all breaks.

He's hyped up as fuck.

infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/

(he didn't)

Pol on Iran payment
>fuggin Obama fuggin nigger fuggin negotiating with terrorists what a shit president

Pol on Lybia
>fuggin Obama fuggin nigger fuggin didn't negotiate with terrorists

Jesus u lot are pathetic

>his gold backed pan-african currency
And like everytime the jew puts the man down.

Hitler, Kennedy, Lincoln, Jackson (2 attempts on his life). And Gaddafi. All have fallen because they defied the international banking cartel and its debt-money cancer.

ISIS was founded in 1999 you right shill farce

Just wait till Nov. 8th this place is going to be absolutely grand!

>>syria's health system
>>Qaddafi
>>is a fucking high CTR shill or Gary Johnson himself

The problem is that shit like this means nothing to 95% of people. Their eyes will glaze over immediately.

If it's not a major crime that can be condensed to a few words (X raped/killed Y) nobody cares.

>“It’s well known in Libya that Gaddafi supported Obama over Clinton in the run up to the ‘08 elections, despite the Clinton team approaching Gaddafi’s son, Saif al-Gaddafi, and asking the family to invest in Hillary’s campaign and foundation, which they did not,” said Dr. Paul.

Why the fuck are foreign powers or anybody at all foreign allowed to fund presidential campaigns?

The iran deal was terrible, it allows iran to become very influential by giving them a lot of money they can use to sponsor terrorist organizations. They had no bargaining chips they also needed new airplanes for domestic flights because their own were falling apart..

US had all the cards to get a good deal out of it, instead they gave iran exactly what they wanted and got nothing in return.

with regards to libya they should not have removed ghadaffi either, qaradawi a spokesperson for the islamic terrorist group muslim brotherhood called directly to depose ghadaffi so there was every reason to expect what happened after in libya when the terrorists wants ghadaffi gone and obama and hillary goes and does what they ask. Please look into these things..

>Skipping breaks
>Go no link
>Advertising products

Wow so hype

lrn2 understand things cuck leftist.

SEE YOU AT THE GAS CHAMBERS NEXT YEAR. ILL BE PUSHING YOUR KIND IN

Checked.

The intervention in Syria instead led to ISIS running rampant, and now half of Libya is in ruins and millions of people are displaced. Had they left well enough alone, it's likely none of this would have taken place. It's Iraq all over again.

>infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
>go to that link
>Alex talks about ripping his shirt off then tries to sell me solar generator
kek

Infowars is more than than though. They were pretty much the only outlet delivering loads of footage of anti-Trump protests all year long. The MSM didn't broadcast any of that.

>the west freed lybia

This is what Amerilards unironically believe

nice copy pasta DHS

>nice copy pasta DHS
Literally just typed that stuff out off the cuff.

>But user, at least Hillary's not a racist sexist xenophobe white male!

I like my cheap gas and the higher standard of living. I know we benefit from fucking with other countries. Republican or Democrat, it doesn't matter. In the end the the government will do whatever it takes to secure the value of the dollar because it if fails then it will be chaos. The US is too big to survive a civil war or whatever fallout results and will probably end in balkanized states.

If we ever leave the fiat currency behind it has to be done by the US to control fallout. Letting someone else do it would fuck us over.

>infowars
and the entire source is discredited by any big name media

>Infowars

Literally fucking nothing. Who gives a shit

They do if it caused the migrant crisis and isis

What you dumbfuckistanis fail to realize is that NO ONE WILL GIVE A SHIT about this in America- despite the fact that it's all true.

The only thing that can sink hillary right now is if she ate a baby on live tv.

Fuck Hillary and Soros. Fucking scum of the earth.

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/#
This

>Infowars

>He's skipping all breaks
>turn it on
>it's a break
kys literally

I agree with that for sure. The problem is most people see infowars as a loony conspiracy tin foil site. It won't be taken seriously

Soros gave Trumps finance chairman Steve Mnuchin $1 billion to start a hedge fund offshoot of Soros Fund Management

>negotiating = giving vast sums of wealth to in exchange for nothing
Boy, Obama sure is an expert negotiator.

SHILLS SLIDING THE LIVING FUCK OUT OF THIS THREAD

Saddam too?

No one cares.
Sage

YEAH!!! Burn in hell shitlary!

>infowars link
Ok I like alex, I think hes a great guy and quite a few of his theory's have credibility, but any normies that see info wars or alex jones will immediately disregard it as "crackpot conspiracy theory".

FAKE!!!! ANYONE CAN PHOTOSHOP A LETTER!!!

It could have been an military group. Hilary and obama caused isis to grow to the strength that it is today.

Shill

bump fuck the shills

Is the hilldog directly responsible for killing people?
Sorry but I'm an uninformed moron.

thats what the fat slots keeps repeating ad nauseum so sheep like you believe its a big deal

I am not surprised, Gaffadi chose poorly re petrodollar. That last minute compromise, a shameful display.

>Libya was Africa's last hope

Africa with just Lybian currency wouldn't help Africa, the Dinar wouldn't translate most African countries' economic states, it would just be Euro 2.0

you guys are right about it being France and the US not accepting it doe

bump

Fuck off Mahmoud.

When you have multiple groups fighting each other, the most brutal group will always rise to power.

well it wasn't just the dinar, it was the african central bank and only trading(oil mostly) globally in gold, it would have tipped the scale and africa would have been able stand their ground, would have helped stabilize the middle east

Actually it was Bush and the neocons when they entered Iraq. Many members of ISIS come from the former Army of Iraq.

Gread jab repablicans :DDD

>Bush fucks up Iraq
>Obama fucks up Syria
>Hillary personally fucks up Lybia
the incompetence of these people is astounding

I don't think so. Probably more related to petrodollar hegemony and territorial integrity of Koweit, but I'm not sure. I'll check that.

>incompetence
It's corruption

fucking BUMP

they are competent, you just don't understand their true agenda.

+1

WHEN WHEN WHEN?

DO YOU NOT FEEL IT?

I can't wait for you CTR cunts to run out of money

>(((snopes)))

Anyway, I will not vote Trump when I'm back from Germany, many thinks here on Cred Forums have changed my mind, #imwithher

>tyfctr

I do wonder just how Europe feels about this. Everything bad in Europe is happening because of Hillary.

>He doesn't know we do it for free

dr. paul, i'm cia.

I wonder if the muzzies that killed the embassy staff were paid "moderate rebels"

but europe will, because this events co-created the north african wave of uncontrolled migration. col. gaddafi was the only reason this already haven't happend years earlier.

Shill are out in full force. Her numbers will take another hit.

Unfortunately they mostly won't, but it will give many the excuse they are looknig for to not vote for her

fuck you, buy water filters

This wont go to CNN/MSNBC and other pro-hillary media so who cares

We alredy lose guys, we need to pack our stuff.

Wow, you fucking shill. STFU.

who really gives a fuck about this shit

dead shitskins
dead americans
dead christcuck

kill everyone i dont give a fuck

KILL YOURSELF

>infowars

fucking sage

Link?

whats a leppo?

>I do wonder just how Europe feels about this.
They think Trump is an evil, racist meanie head and that Hillary will be a stronk woman world leader.

>infowars

fucking bump

>Its a fact that its backed up by documents
It could be backed up by 4k HD video and crystal clear audio, but normies will still dismiss it cause it isn't a normie news source.

This is enough to sink any other politician.

I think that this is an entire demoralization project, to demonstrate that Hillary is far above the law and get us to accept our new leftist oligarchy. Any one of the leaks in the past year would be enough to END any other politician overnight.

Why would a Libyan prime minister have the need for perfect English grammar?...

OH FUCK
TRUMP REALLY IS A TIME TRAVELLER TRYING TO SAVE OUR FUTURE
OH FUCK
OH FUCK

Vote for Hillary is a vote for strong USA, vote for trump is a vote for strong Putin. Get fucked Ivan.

He sold oil in Euros instead of US dollars. After Iraq fell, the US ensured oil was traded in US dollars again. Its a cycle that ensures a certain standard of living for the US and also prevents people from saying the dollar is worthless since you need dollars to buy oil.

Drudge takes them seriously. And everyone in the conservative mass media worships at the feet of Drudge.

niggers

Can't smudge the drudge

I question the veracity of this document based solely on the incompetent English used.

>implying the US would have trust him

He played the game, and failed. It was a desperate attempt at surviving and remaking a coup after.

The US doctrine is responsible, not Hillary or Obama
Moving on.

If anything that makes it more valid, no?

No, you don't.

There is no actual Hillary support among Americans

>Gaddafi was actually an okay guy
>The United States follows the usual nation destroying doctrine

youtube.com/watch?v=857guwaNbRc

She wanted to do the same thing to Iran, too, for no reason whatsoever. bitch is a bloodthirsty psycho.

It must suck to realize you are going to get fucked and can't do anything to stop it.

This is all fake and just being said to discredit Hillary Clinton because she is a woman.

>wanted
Don't you mean will cause?

Polls show differently you Russian shill.

Do you realize the irony of this coming from Cred Forums? How can the cognitive dissonance be so thick? Is Hillary also an orange, racist, comb-over having bigot?

Are you retarded ? The prime minister of Lybia has a full diplomatic service to translate its letters, assuming he is not fluent already. While I didn't see any major mistakes (not a native speaker), it's obvious that an official diplomatic fax will be written according to very serious protocol.

Probably will.

They just keep polling the same 2000 people. The poll numbers to not correlate to actual people who claim to support Hillary. If she was popular, people would show up to her speeches.

damn there's so many absolute shit threads on pol right now.

like 20 just shot in within a few minutes,

>slovenia
>calls me Ivan

For a fact

>I didn't read the article in the OP

ctr is very busy and mods are asleep

Nope.

Nope.

Oy

As you might have realised if you wiped the cum out of your eyes, this is an Indian flag.

And yes, we're doing it for free.

Apply Historical Materialism to solve the depression

>Gaddafi was actually an okay guy
The war started when we shoot unarmed protesters. His army was planning to destroy and burn Benghazi to the ground.

Signs saying "Here was Benghazi" had been found when his army retreated in panic.
theguardian.com/world/2011/mar/12/libya-benghazi-gaddafi-revolution

Every Trumptard is a Putinbot.

>Trusting Inforwars analysis

Some burgers already questioned the English used.

Lel, she ended the sanctions.

Man the Libya happening was so fast and entertaining

wouldn't it be more effective to bribe mods

If they hadn't spent years destroying their reputation with nonsense about 9/11 and chemtrails then maybe more people would take them seriously.

i thank you

>Lel, she ended the sanctions.
>she

Except she didn't.

Ron Paul has a plan but it starts with the most important step, abolishing the Federal Reserve.

ITS LITERALLY FUCKING HAPPENING

iktf, do not give up

*Clap

replacing the mainstream delusion with your new non-brand hipster delusion is not an improvement.

wew lad

I'm going to report you to the police for hate speech. Enjoy your last days of freedom.

She participated in the process. You contrarians would be accusing her of weakness if she backed down. And who knows, we might have had a nuclear war going on.

Remember that Iran gov't ordered terror attacks against Azerbaijan in 2012 because they dare to host Eurovision.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurovision_Song_Contest_2012#Tensions_with_Iran

Not for the Italians or the Libyans though :(

No problem m8

It's not infowars, it's Paul Joseph Watson, he's the only sane one there. The tinfoil doesn't touch his glorious mane.

>Clinton axed the Libya Peace Deal because Obama was pic related
>Pic related stated that Hillary Clinton absolutely despised Obama because a personal vendetta & that she hates blacks

HOLY SHIT
DOES THIS MEAN PIC RELATED IS LEGIT?
>DOES THIS MEAN PIC RELATED IS LEGIT?

>She ended the sanctions
becomes
>She participated in the process
Basically, she did as she was told in a minor role because Obama wanted to lift the sanctions.

because Obama was elected*

edgy. I like it.

Calm down read and make up your own mind

youtube.com/watch?v=-G5iKm08W80
youtube.com/watch?v=rvvqrwwkSlM

>Assad Must Go
Assad Must Go
>Assad Must Go
Assad Must Go
>Assad Must Go
Assad Must Go

And here is the context under which they stated that, courtesy of the DOD:

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf

>IF THE SITUATION UNRAVELS THERE IS THE POSSIBILITY OF ESTABLISHING A DECLARED OR UNDECLARED SALAFIST PRINCIPALITY IN EASTERN SYRIA (HASAKA AND DER ZOR), AND THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE SUPPORTING POWERS TO THE OPPOSITION WANT IN ORDER TO ISOLATE THE SYRIAN REGIME, WHICH IS CONSIDERED THE STRATEGIC DEPTH OF THE SHIA EXPANSION (IRAQ AND IRAN).

>THE DETERIORATION OF THE SITUATION HAS DIRE CONSEQUENCES ON THE IRAQI SITUATION AND ARE AS FOLLOWS:

>THIS CREATES THE IDEAL ATMOSPHERE FOR AQI TO RETURN TO ITS OLD POCKETS IN MOSUL AND RAMADI, AND WILL PROVIDE A RENEWED MOMENTUM UNDER THE PRESUMPTION OF UNIFYING THE JIHAD AMONG SUNNI IRAQ AND SYRIA, AND THE REST OF THE SUNNIS IN THE ARAB WORLD AGAINST WHAT IT CONSIDERS THE ONE ENEMY, THE DISSENTERS. ISI COULD ALSO DECLARE AN ISLAMIC STATE THROUGH ITS UNION WITH OTHER TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS IN IRAQ AND SYRIA, WHICH WILL CREATE GRAVE DANGER IN REGARDS TO UNIFYING IRAQ AND THE PROTECTION OF ITS TERRITORY.

Read this part again:

>IF THE SITUATION UNRAVELS THERE IS THE POSSIBILITY OF ESTABLISHING A DECLARED OR UNDECLARED SALAFIST PRINCIPALITY IN EASTERN SYRIA (HASAKA AND DER ZOR), AND THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE SUPPORTING POWERS TO THE OPPOSITION WANT IN ORDER TO ISOLATE THE SYRIAN REGIME

Remember, according to Hillary and Obama,

>Assad Must Go

The bastards were complicit in creating ISIS. If you support Hillary or Obama, you support ISIS.

I doubt the secretary of state did held a very important role in such an affair.

A sane person doesn't post in infowars.
Assuming the authenticity of the docs, the conclusions Cred Forums is drawing from it is absurd.

>I doubt the secretary of state did held a very important role in such an affair.
Umm the Iran deal happened well after Kerry took over. Shill.

just take a long summer vacation in America. our immigration services aren't looking at the moment, and you probably don't even look like the type of people the competent agents are trained to track down.

Everyone knows she's a liar and a murderer already.

Support for her is based on bad dogmas.

Well, whatever. I'm misinformed about this but your bad faith is obvious.

I'd gladly join you.

The letter is not even signed Gaddafi and its authenticity is dubious.

does ahmed's cock still taste like your mother's cunt after he's done with her and it's your turn?

FAKE

AND

GAY

Look at the link you stupid hue. Once people see that they will trash it right away

youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

what kind of job could a white guy get with no social security numbers or what have you?

>Hilary kills muslims
guess its not all bad if trump loses.

David Knight called him out when he interviewed the Tranny who was getting harassed on his/her youtube channel.

If I remember correctly Paul Joseph Watson interviewed the tranny to let people know the tranny bathroom issue was pushed by the left and that trannnys didn't even care because they understand that they are a very small % of the population.

A segment or two later David Knight went off about the degeneracy of Amercia.

Yes, you should try, Arabs are gods at sex
Not as good as Brazillians I've heard ;)

Iraq was fine until Obama pulled all the troops out prematurely.

this was already known doe?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saif_al-Islam_Gaddafi#Activities

3rd paragraph

She could kill people on stage and she will till have the media/establishment support.
>MFW nothing will sink this bitch
>MFW there will be another Clinton in the Whitehouse come November

libia was hilarry's war, bother doing the search gogol.

b-b-b-b-b-but trump called someone fat in the 90s

>Trump knew about this
>that's why he kept making the Obama/Hilary created ISIS joke and refused to back off when people asked him to clarify it's a metaphor

Trans Dimensional 9D Go

Libya is a third world country run by literal sub-humans who fuck each other with goat intestines. We aren't talking about an actual nation like Britain or Japan, this is just a cult in the desert.

Killed a few and had millions encroach in europe.

IT'S OVER

ILLARY IS FINISHED

Just wait until the republican candiate confronts Hillary with this information
>it's Trump
Muh money...muh hotels nigga *drinks water*

>libia was hilarry's war
Where in the letter does it prove Hillary created ISIS though ? All I see is a shitty imitation of a diplomatic fax. The US role was to enforce a no-fly zone, Gaddafi was overthrown by other Libyans. It's entirely possible that Hillary didn't consider the offer serious (which she was entirely entitled to)

>gogol
Only 8 yo uses this insult.

Nothing will sink her and (((they))) will make sure of it!

Burger education

Nice schizophrenic diagram and wall of text, faggot. I'm sure you will persuade normies with that.

they had fuckton of oil burger. and be more liberal dude, they can fuck whatever they want. at least they are not fucking people as you do.

Do you not remember the hundreds of protests and threats to arrest and impeach Bush?

I guess it's the same now.

PURE
HATRED

This had to come from the Libyan side because everything else is almost certainly deleted already.

It's a confirmation of what we already knew. Hillary Clinton won continue to take us into even more unsolicited wars. It's the reason many of us supported Obama and Ron Paul.

This is some real precarious shit.

>?

>this is impossible
Looks like its very possible shill. gtfo

Ghadaffi was doing what all leaders have done when armed victory has no longer been feasible... He offered terms of surrender, to be negotiated by the interested parties.

Only in the last 70 years has it been deemed acceptable to pursue conflict this vigorously. Every conflict is now existential.

Trump talked very liberally about nuclear weapons, has little to no experience in diplomacy and has a bigger ego than the Pentagon. He's not a good choice either.

being insulted by words, kys feget.

Holy shit get out of my country

>He offered terms of surrender, to be negotiated by the interested parties.
The letter wasn't sent to its opposition.

Ahhhh, I thought there was talk of him considering a gold-backed currency as well.

>He's not a good choice either.

compared to her Satan is a good choice,

You asked, faggot, I answered.

Triggered ? I was responding to a shitpost by a shitpost, nothing else.

Only saying that you sound like a 8 year old boy who learned his first curse.

I have an erection.

If a person surrenders and gives into your demands, you cease fire and capture them.

You don't airstrike them until there's a pit left for the refuse of man to build up in.

>>InfoWars
>hahahahaha

Like anyone will take this seriously, we literally need to come up with something else. I feel the election is slipping away from The Donald.

Any other source that isn't Infowars? I would like to share this without being associated with Alex Jones.

i will never understand this meme

It's older

What article, you twat? A tweet and two old ass pages of an old ass letter, public since 2011?
>"hillary had a grudge and was personally responsible for killing that deal"
Source backing up your statement?

Other sources will cover this soon, no reason to "come up with something else'

He was. He made his land rich, developed infrastructure and people were happy. Not to mention they also kept refugees out of Europe.

Then the US had to come.

Not too old. Thanks burger-kun.

Sorry for being lazy but does it also have the same documentation that Paul Joseph Watson has contained in his article?

He also gave shit ton of financial support and arms to any anti-Western group out there. Guy kinda dug his own grave.

He also started a disastrous way with Chad.

But other points I'd agree with.

It does help that mainstream media has lost much of its credibility this election

The infowars source, that is saying Hillary killed a nonexistent deal(the PM was begging everyone in DC for peace):
Dr. Kilari Anand Paul
Folks are giving Hillary too much credit. The entirety of the Admin wanted to fuck Libya.

What's there not to understand?

There was never any deal, just their PM begging anyone who would listen. He sent the same letter to every member of congress. Not a deal.
"Under the terms of the deal, detailed below in an official letter signed by Prime Minister Baghdadi al-Mahmoudi on August 19, 2011, Gaddafi agreed to cease hostilities and immediately move towards holding democratic elections that would put an end to his own 42-year dictatorship."

Not sure, but if you were black you can be president.

> this is an Indian flag.

And that was a little Indian man at an Indian troll farm, you fucking retard.

Nobody buys that CTR works for free.

>GENERATIONS OF WELFARE HOTHEADS
Somebody needs to get them outta here