Live in LA

>Live in LA
>Meet a lot of Mexicans
>They're pretty much all polite and perfectly fine people

As you may know, the elite of corporate oligarchs and the money masters, concocted the shape of this US presidential election. In short, by using Trump, they are making Hillary look good in comparison. However, Hillary, has done nothing but promoting war in the middle east, i.e. as a secretary of state she was the CIA's right hand. If she wins, which she will because that's the plan of the elites, Israel will do a false flag attack, on Israel soil, with thousands of dead people; Jew or gentile, it doesn't matter to them. And with that, the US & Israel will start WWIII.

t. > mexican intellectual

Cred Forums is gonna hate this but everywhere I've gone Mexicans work harder than white folks.

I guess you can blame it on the laidback culture of white parents who care about kids "discovering themselves" instead of instilling them with a solid work ethic like asians or mexicans.

This is truth
Cubans are lazy shitters though

Wait until you get rear-ended by a beaner with no car insurance, then see how you feel.

are you fucking retarded?

Looked at buying a house owned by someone renting to Mexicans. Met 12 very nice people living in a 2 bedroom house.

Try to park your car near your own place. Good luck finding a parking space.

When they have their pedophile party, you can join in the gunfire going off next door.

Their third generation kids who have all of the pride but none of the ethics will ensure your car is properly keyed and stripped by morning (again).

Yeah, Mexicans are great for work, just not for living near.

Cubans are shit

>Live in LA my whole life
>beaners smile to your face but would cut your throat the first chance they got

Unfortunately I've lived around these cockroachs all my life. They are openly anti-American and especially anti-white

They're just waiting for the day LA RAZA gives them the orders to kill every white person on the streets. They've already started the genocide on niggers in LA and you have to be a fucking fool to not think whitey is next

>pedo party

What?

yeah, some are,but not all.

Saw a video the other day with a mexican inmigrant protesting against Trump. He said he had been 22 years in the US, but god damn I swear the guy had the worst english ive heard. Ive heard better english from people over here in Mexico that havent even been in the US once ffs... made me cringe and hate those fuckers that just move to the US and start a little Mexico over there.. thats not how its supposed to be and its no different from the mudslimes trying to bring their sharia law instead of assimilating.

you have to go back

>Live in SoCal
>know a bunch of great Mexican families
>know a bunch of great black families

TFW when you realize racism running rampant is the result of identity politics and that this isn't about black vs white, it's a bout good vs evil.

I taught English in Mexico for a few years and got to take several road trips throughout the country. Mexicans are in general very happy people. They are hard workers and the country itself has an incredible zest for life, very much different to Canada. Most people here are depressed.

Cool thread kike

Some are good, some are shit.
Just look at any Mexican thread here or at Cred Forums they immediately start attacking each other, north vs south, Catholic vs non-Catholic, illegal vs legal, conservative vs progressive.

Sometimes the worse enemy of a Mexican is another Mexican

I agree with your points but wtf at your pedo party point. Never seen that happen.

And I blame the third gen kids for being so shitty because that's when they usually start going to college and as a result are exposed to the shit sociology/chicano courses that says to be proud of who you are and blame others for your problems/environment. It's really quite amusing to see these younger mexicans "fight" for their elders when their elders don't give a shit about discrimination.

>>They're pretty much all polite and perfectly fine people
That's because they're pretty much all legal citizens and pay taxes.

Don't tell me you're one of those dumb niggers who fell for "cracking down on immigration = racist"

I live in SoCal (South Bay) and grew up with great mexican and black families my entire life. I don't hang around LA but the ones down here are awesome.

No, but just about every cuban I've ever interacted with seemed to be

>Their third generation kids who have all of the pride but none of the ethics will ensure your car is properly keyed and stripped by morning (again).

This. Second and thirds will act like spoiled shits and are usually sjw type or wannabe cholos. Fourth are culturally white.

Hillary's campaign has been somewhat successful in making people think immigrants = mexicans.