Jailed for wearing gorilla mask at BLM crap

archive.is/WbEgO
>A university student was filmed wearing a gorilla mask and handing out bananas to black people at a peaceful Black Lives Matter protest.
>The masked man is eventually led away by police officers to the applause of protesters.

WHERE IS THE FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION YOU DUMB FUCKING NIGGERS

Other urls found in this thread:

tncrimlaw.com/TPI_Crim/30_02.htm
viralliberty.com/2-white-men-doused-gasoline-set-fire-blm-near-baltimore-media-covers-story-video/
law.justia.com/codes/tennessee/2010/title-39/chapter-17/part-3/39-17-304
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>‘We are exceptionally proud of the students who were peacefully participating in the event and the manner in which they exercised restraint, thoughtfulness and strength in the face of inappropriate and offensive behaviour.’
Tristan Rettke, 18, a freshman at the university, was arrested in connection with the incident and charged with civil rights intimidation'

Looks like Peter is at it again.

Bump

What the fuck is wrong with Cred Forums today? Nothing is refreshing on the catalog page

He was charged with legislation from sixties, that says you can't beat on them. I wouldn't even need a lawyer to walk on that.
Go look up the legislation, only way it would stick is if he beat on one of them.

Thanks that makes more sense. 'Civil rights intimidation' it definitely sounded like something to protect innocent negroes

>He was charged with legislation from sixties, that says you can't beat on them.

He beat them on the hand with bananas. Clear cut case of violent hate crime.

"inappropriate and offensive behavior" is now a crime

Anyone who still says America is #1 needs to be punched in the face.

Racism is real and it affects white people the most. My thoughts and prayers are with you white people. May you overcome these terrible burdens one day.

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?

Here user is the legislation.
tncrimlaw.com/TPI_Crim/30_02.htm

Look at it and see the words destroyed, threatened, injured repeated.

Walking on that would be easier than my last traffic ticket. Police had to get him out of there (for his safety and the campus) so they had to charge him.

Most people that had debate in school could argue their way out of these charges, IF all he did was hand out 'nanners

Did they just congratulate the students for not having a nigga moment?

White people that show up to BLM protests, in support, get beaten badly. Two white men that showed up to support BLM, in Baltimore, got set on fire
viralliberty.com/2-white-men-doused-gasoline-set-fire-blm-near-baltimore-media-covers-story-video/

Racism is back to levels I only saw as a child. It affects EVERY ONE, and black people will kill whites who support them.

It's not funny any more.

Hey mn, it's a big deal if they don't chimp out l. You praise a dog for not blindly chasing a squirrel right? Same concept these types of people. Blind rage and violence is just how they work naturally.

thanks very interesting

Y'all have forgotten that disturbing the peace is a thing. This has been around for years. It's only bad now since you can't shutdown a blm protest without starting a riot.

Ahh it's so fucking delicious. That northern liberals always shat on southern whites who collected guns.

Who's laughing now?

I'm from commiefornia too. But southern whites are the most dehumanized group in the country. The memes even leaked out to the rest of the world, so the entire world thinks america is full of rayciss inbred redncks

Will he be able to sue the university for defamation?

stop telling him how to dress!! it's 2016 and not asking for it!! tell them you indentify as trans-simian

So now everything that can rile up a group of people is 'disturbing the peace'? Do you understand how utterly stupid you sound? its called the first amendment you dumb nigger. Why am I surprised, niggers are different species, constitution was written by men, for men

Speaking as a pre law major, its my understanding the student in question stepped outside the "Free-Speech zone" which left him open to arrest and prosecution since those are the only places in many states where Free Speech is allowed.

KEK, the University and/or police stands to learn about why it shouldn't be so quick to appease the SJWs and BLM, especially not in this way. This is something that he could come back and sue over under the Civil Rights Act.

God damn our country's reading comprehension is in the shitter.

God bless American education

can you elaborate on that? what the fuck is a free speech zone?

So if a nigger walks around dressed like a polar bear handing our marshmallows at a local KKK rally for example. is that disturbing the peace?

we need revolution.

You boys better be stocking up weapons.

the nooses got him arrested because of state specific anti lynching laws

he should have done some research before trying to be an edgelord

Many states do not recognize many parts of the US constitution and as of yet many laws like that have never reached the supreme court to be rebuffed meaning those laws stand such as in the many states that have "Free Speech" zones or say obscenity laws, or their own made up gun laws... its not uncommon even though on its face it may sound shocking.

Polar Bears are niggers you dumb shit. And marshmallows are white but say nothing of white culture. You'd need a black man holding a white woman handing out dildos to white people so they can fuck themselves harder.

That would be on par with ooga mcbooga

Muh states rights biting conservatives right in the ass.

I'm done with you, you make 0 sense. be a nigger somewhere else

No, civil rights intimidation is. I don't agree but that's what he was charged with.

No one cared about him, until he put on the mask

>Muh states rights biting conservatives right in the ass.
its less a left vs right thing and more of a control measure as states do create their own legal systems on top of the framework of the constitution which is their purpose. It is also why there is no one universal crime code among states and why again as an example, some states have legalized drugs, others have no penalties for people as long as their immigrants and so on and so forth...

tldr... Left vs Right in law is not something I have seen in reality since its about control and if their working for the government, they want more control aKa power. TV just paints it as politics but in practice they all seem to eat the same shit sandwich no matter how libertarian or liberal they claim to be.

What the fuck is civil rights intimidation?

>Edgelord
>Quite clearly freedom of expression
>"IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!"

Only in Swedistan

>What the fuck is civil rights intimidation?
A felony.

What do you have to do? Be a racist evil bigot?

nothing wrong with handing googles bananas while wearing a gorilla mask.

Cred Forums BLM raid wearing Gorilla masks when?

Thanks Chang

depending on the local political climate where this occurred will dictate the extent to which they pursue an aggressive prosecution.

not all heros wear capes

Ugh you can't even

we need to wear frog mask

this. People think that the constitution is some invisible field of law. No, all unconstitutional laws can stand until they go to supreme court.

>WHERE IS THE FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION YOU DUMB FUCKING NIGGERS
I haven't read about this at all but I know in many places it is illegal to wear a mask in a public place.

We're not free. Thought you would have figured that out by now.

In any case, I gotta commend that guy. He's got balls of steel.

this guy is a hero

>What is McDonald v. City of Chicago?

>civil rights intimidation

Is that an actual thing?

Congrats on not physically attacking the guy giving you free bananas, such a saint...

>>civil rights intimidation
>Is that an actual thing?
Yes, felonies are an actual thing.

w-why does it matter that he's jewish?

"States rights" don't allow you to ignore the constitution you idiot.

Texas can pass a law banning hats because you have no constitutional right to hats. Texas cannot pass a law banning guns because you have a constitutional right to bear arms.

Whatever law is preventing him from exercising his first amendment rights will be stuck down. He will win in court assuming a constitutionally illiterate retard leftist like you isn't the judge.

Making fun of googles i guess...

Youd probably get life without parole if you told a "difference between a black man and a picnic table" joke

what civil right was he intimidating?

#GreenLivesMatter
:^)

Fucking Cred Forums.

What is happening in this world?

Not what he asked.

Again, not what he asked

GTFO lawyer nigger, you're useless

>all lives don't matter

rmmt

I posted a link, mong.
Scroll up and you can read the legal definition.

As a whole, our species is fundamentally insane.

You should stick to things you know.
Chicago and new York both have bans on fire arms.
Coincidence that they are two of the highest rates of murder?

Seems dumb and gay.

Oy vey this law was written for other times we need to update it. Do you think the people who wrote this law could have possible know. We would have high capacity assault bananas? I think not.

Off the top of my head I'm thinking he could be charged with "inciting a riot"

law.justia.com/codes/tennessee/2010/title-39/chapter-17/part-3/39-17-304

At a glance, sounds like an easy walk off. But that depends on how good your laywers are, or how biased the judge is. Secondarily, it would depend on what actually happened in the moment - i.e. what was actually said or done by the various people who were there.

Did he get permission from the University to conduct a counter-protest?

>he forgot that whites are second class citizens in the JewSA

Kek, did you forget that it's the Current Year? Blacks are allowed to riot and burn shit, whites should just stay in line and keep their heads down. Know your place, filthy goy.

Perhaps he's wondering why a banana would hurt someone's feelings?

how long jail time for this lad?

In my town, it's still illegal to spit on the sidewalks. This comes from a time when it was "boardwalks" and people say outside and chewed leaf tobacco. Giant puddles of spit are like walking on ice, in cowboy boots.

Lots of places have stupid laws.

#banassaultbananas
A riot would of have to been started, for him to be charged with that. No riot = can't charge him with that.
Someone said "disturbing the peace" earlier. He couldn't dodge that, but he will walk on the charges he has.

checked. I'm not a lawyer, but if I had to guess whether or not he could be rightfully charged with that... probably not. He didn't try to incite a riot, he just handed bananas out to people while wearing a gorilla mask. He never told anyone or insinuated with his body language, that a riot should be started. The best case for charging him with it would be that many cases that started out like this ended up with riots. In that case, I believe the connection between starting a riot and his actions as a banana dispenser/minor agitator could be made with enough credibility to suggest that he had enough insight about how his actions would instigate a riot.. to be charged with inciting the riot.

He will just sue them for it and get rich as fuck.

New janitors.

Shit was getting wiped en masse over the weekend.

>thinking you can win against the black-jew-liberal army

That explains it perfectly

>Free speech and demonstration is fine, but only when we agree with it!