Daily reminder the U.S.A.'s greatest ally is Canada

Daily reminder the U.S.A.'s greatest ally is Canada.

True north strong and free.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RxhbzCRLVVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>a Chinese colony

Yeah strong and free alright lol

canaduh sucks!!!

Wait what

:(

Your my.greatest ally eternal angle

Then explain this shit

can't wait to leave this liberal shit hole

2commie4greatestally

Militarily we are far superior so of course USA wants our protection

have to say you guys are a good ally. can we annex you guys already. your culture is pretty much ours.

"No"

fuggin lif

If you annex us we win

Why do we have such worthless allies. Trump is right NATO sucks.

why shouldn't we annex you.

Do you REALLY want to make Quebec your problem?

yeah. we have terrible cities to

we are not allies, we are brothers, once an anglo always an anglo (unless you go below 60%).

> detroit , new york

The closest we have is the Big Easy, and that's more drunks than frogs.

You don't understand. It's not a question of the cities. It's the people. It's a completely different culture and any attempt to reign them in will be met with staunch resistance, up to and including terrorism.

New Fucking Zealand the literally who less white than america muslim asian liberal shithole is a better friend than you fucking leaf bastards.

The first country to provide America with military assistance after 9/11 was France.

The country in which American planes landed during 9/11 was Canada.

You would suddenly be dealing with 10+ new state governors wanting Marijuana legalization, free health care for everyone, more liberal approaches to gun laws. An influx of Chinese, Indians (dot and feather) and the problems that come with Quebexico and Toronto.

I kinda do kinda don't want it too, but for now the positives don't outweigh the benefits.

We're allies and best buds, Ameribro. We work better when we work together.

send me syrup

I can respect that leafbro.

I'm starting to hate Canadians. Fuck you spineless cunts.

Fuck off maplenigger. Every single one of you snowcoons acts as if you were fucked by a moose and cucked by a spruce.

Unplug your router and walk out into that shitstained tundra you call home and kill yourself.

To expand on that...

youtube.com/watch?v=RxhbzCRLVVo

You guys give us poutine, you're alright.

I'm honestly surprised we came up with it first.

then why dont we just let quebec be free. idgaf.

You're fleeing to America? You're gonna leave a liberal shithole for a conservative shithole? I'm sorry to say that all those red states ain't shit. There is fuckall to do in flyoverville and there is morbid obese trailer trash far as the naked eye can see.

Finally a good post by a Canadian. Stay strong greatest ally.

So what? We have shootings every other week.

In all of us command

>sit around every few nights posting "Dear Canada" threads saying the same thing
>finally see leaf OP reciprocate

Très magnifique. I love my white neighbors.

I am a Manitoban nationalist. AMA

I think our army is good.
We have almost no fucking navy, it's beyond the old jokes now. We can't get anywhere, without the U.S.'s help we wouldn't even be able to defend our coastline waters or do anything.
Airforce idk who cares.

Ayy

I really believe that we should firebomb Toronto and Quebec, the majority of Canadian shitposters are trolls and liberals from either of those cities that genuinely believe what they write.

What's Manitoba like? What is the ratio of English and French-speaking citizens there?

Canadian air force is badly out of date as well.

Basically you're irrelevant in any modern conflict.

>Buildings getting bombed all the time

It's a lot easier to catch a shooter than a bomber.

quebec city? what why?
montreal is the problem

It's a shame, isn't it? We went from the fourth strongest navy in the world back in WW2 to the pitiful state it's in now

Our ground force, is quite good, only issue is how little people are in it, only 200,000 I think

Shit, I made a mistake. I'm actually quite a fan of Quebec, specifically the old version of it. I mostly meant the province as a whole.

fuck you leaf we're greatest ally not you

quebec is okay though

Certainly, not disputing your army. It's small, but well trained.

Unfortunately for you, Army isn't what war is all about now. Warfare has evolved. Navy can be mitigated in far inland warfare(though aircraft carrier ability to project power means it'd have to be far inland). Air warfare is 100% necessary for relevance in a war with powers that aren't cave inhabiting barbarians.

Though to be fair, your air force would be fine in a conflict with other air powers that aren't USA, Russia, China, or parts of Europe.

fuck off leaf we're america's greatest ally. where do you think he gets all of that delicious cocaine from?

I'd hate for that to be true, but if it has to be done, it has to be done. Japan knows all about that.

Go home dad you're drunk

PLEASE TAKE ME NOW. WE'LL BE LIKE GIANT VERMONT. WE'LL BE GOOD JUST PLEASE STOP THE WEED MAN AND UNCLE CHINA FROM MOLESTING ME

>Friendship ended with MEXICO
>Now CANADA is my best friend

Your new best friend is made from brick and mortar, beaner. Get used to it.
>tfw America literally blocks Mexico and adds Canada to its friends list
kekekekekekek

Hey give me your oil, buddeh. Greatest ally (for now)

I wonder this each and every day. I have no problem with them, they just don't seem worth the trouble

Beep beep.

Freedom coming through.

They are already at 59% and arabs is literally counted as whites in the us, we also should mention illegal immigrants, the us actual white population is around 42%

With that flag and that PM you are just fucked. You don't need allies.