Why do so many shills on /qa/ want Cred Forums deleted?

Why do so many shills on /qa/ want Cred Forums deleted?

Other urls found in this thread:

Cred
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

#1. they are agitating
#2. they are liberals

pick one

CTR shills,,tumblrinas and reddit SJWs

cause this place is a total fucking cess pool. Of course, if half the traffic from Cred Forums needs to go, this is the place that will be axed

What is /qa/?

Question and Answer

Can you explain what is /qa/?

CTR found out about it

Hiroyuki made a thread admitting that Cred Forums is operating at a severe loss and changes have to be made. One of the most prominent ideas is to cut boards, with Cred Forums being a lot of people's target

>shills
No. Normal people.

This board is disgusting and full of stormfags and complete retards desu.

because you fags keep shitting up other boards with politics for no reason

people are sick of it

Reddit

I remember somone posting a link that showed a lot of people on some liberal sjw sub saying that they come to Cred Forums and cheering the possible delete of pol

I'm not sure how reddit works so I dont remember the link,but I remember there was a link about trump caused anxiety or some shit like that.

It's where we are going if this shit and news get deleted

because Cred Forums holds up a mirror to them and people don't like to be reminded of how disgusting, fat and degenerate they are

Look at all the pedo, foot and anime queers fags on Cred Forums /lbgt/ /r9k/ and Cred Forums

Gas the manlets

Board war now!

Cred Forums itself has become fucking cancer, it is new Cred Forums, infested with the underage, shills, normies and redditors

Deleting Cred Forums would actually be in Cred Forumsacks interest however. Without a containment board to keep them in, Cred Forumsacks would spill all over the entire site spreading Cred Forums values on to every board until every board is redpilled and has essentially become Cred Forums

qof ii sharixi kartaa waxa /qa/ waa?

Thanks.
But why is it "hidden"? It doesn't appear with the other /?/ on the top of my screen...

/qa/ is full of a lot of people who don't even use other boards.
They're fags and shouldn't be listened to.

This place is reddit.

Cred Forums is generating a lot of traffic, it's been getting a lot of attention recently from MSM and other outlets.

Basically there's a influx of normies visiting.

>weak, leftist yurotrash

this

Just like >t. redditor

because redditors from here cant stop spamming their drumpf shit everywhere

Fug! How many hidden boards is there? And how do you know they exist?

t. newfag since august

Cred Forums.org/blotter

they want to turn Cred Forums into reddit, but with a decent web design

There used to be a /z/

Cred Forums is always right, (((they))) hate the truth.

We "invade" their boards by posting threads on there that have anything to do with politics.
I've also seen them attack people for saying "nigger"

Holy fuck they are still there?

The autism of those tumblrettes is astounding

They just don't ever give up

I wonder how many of them there actually are

CTR tactic. Or leftists in general. Of all the leftists I have met who talk about tolerance and diversity the last thing any of them tolerate is diversity in opinions.

FUCKING THIS

Go to bed, friend. You have school tomorrow

/qa/ is where all the redditors go to bitch

(You)

It will never happen. It would be like trying to remove Cred Forums. The users dont just go away, they infect the other boards.

It's SRS and CTR.

>No. Normal people.

on Cred Forums
they're the ones that don't belong

What happens when SJW "tactics"...you know the ones, like trying to actually destroy somebody's life, finally fall silent on a very tired and annoyed public.
The blowback is going to be bad.

wew, this place is vast...

To answer op's question, Cred Forums is 80% detestable actually. It's called "un défouloir" in French. For an underage innocent anime fan it's a real shock to read some of the garbage written here, no wonder they want it to disapear. Not everyone understands the value of the free speech.

fuck off

>obvious

but then.

is it?

>For an underage innocent anime fan

Come back when you're of age and stop being a faggot.

(((they))) want it gone

keep making /qa/ butthurt

this

>It's called "un défouloir" in French
We call it ''Asperger-Syndrom''.

Legends tell of /gigamatrix/ where all info is collected and processed. Imagine, the entirety of Cred Forums, with no filters or regulations...
It has been moved since Hiroshima took over, so no-one knows where's it at now...

Fuck off then,but we won't, we will just go to the other boards and post anyway

Gas the lanket's! !

Cred Forums died the day moot removed /z/

where will i get my daily dose of beecock now?

Sick of your shit spilling over on to other boards.

thank you, ant dick can never compare...

/qa/ is an irrelevant bum

Cred Forums is a rockstar

The irrelevant bum is mad he can never taste the limelight and coolness of the rockstar so he wants to bring the rockstar down to his level.

Time to flood /qa/

As of now it is officially our new colony board. They asked for it. Seig Heil!

>bzzzz.png

This