Will florida go red?

Will florida go red?

Ah my home state of Florida:
Average voters don't vote for local elections so leaders stay red.
They didn't vote in the primaries so pieces of shit like Rubio still have a chance to win.
When election comes around may go down the list voting for anyone with a (D) and when it comes to officials like judges who have no affiliation listed they pick at random or don't pick at all.
The polls show Florida as a red state until they come out in droves to support a democrat president. So I suspect many blacks and Latinos will come out to vote for Shillary because Democrats good/Republicans bad mentality that plague those communities.
Maybe just maybe we pull out a Trump win this year.

Without a doubt.

It had better. Dont fuck this up floridabros

He's at 52% with latinos in FL

How tf is Hillary close then

She's not. polls are all bullshit

She's not.

Publix fried chicken is pretty awesome

Florida fag , voting trump and so is my entire family

Rares of Publix Pepe

yea the whole state is pretty deep red except the south-east coast

ft.lauderdale and miami are the only blue areas.

Indeed. Their hot wings (breaded, not buffalo style) are amazing.

>The polls show Florida as a red state until they come out in droves to support a democrat president. So I suspect many blacks and Latinos will come out to vote for Shillary because Democrats good/Republicans bad mentality that plague those communities.
>Maybe just maybe we pull out a Trump win this year.

Fort Myers/Naples here. I am very worried about this exact scenario, but I recently drove Fort Myers up to my home town Winter Haven. I saw A LOT of trump bumper stickers, and yard signs all along Interstate 75, and US 17, so maybe there is hope.

Florida man here. Trump sticker everywhere. Hillary for prison shirts and stickers around. I hsvent seen a single hillary sicker once. My mother who usually votes dem is voting trump. At family get together this weekend. Aunt from south florida says she is voting hillary because she doesnt like trumps face. Entire family says thats a stupid reason to vote for someone and they are all voting trump. Someone started rambling about bengazi and emails.

Florida is going red

Redneck Central Florida reporting in

All Trump here bros

[doubt]

>My post was there and then disappeared.

Central Florida, Lake Okeechobee up to Ocala... all rural areas will be Trump, with possible exceptions of the old folks communities.

Same, and mine is as well. I'm determined for Florida to be red.

Fort Myers currently, Born and raised in Winter Haven. Same and mine as well.

Hillsborough here. Voting Clinton.

Most hispanics in FL are cubans
No one hates Mexicans more than Cubans.

This is correct. Cubans aren't your typical spics. Especially the older ones, as they know all about the effects of communism.

Well best we can do is vote Trump.

I hope Florida turns red. I don't want this state become permablue due to a shit-ton of Puerto Ricans entering the state, mostly to Orlando. All this Clinton promised to release the FALN, a Marxist terrorist that blew up a restaurant in Manhattan. They did it so they want Puerto Rico becomes a independent communist state, another Cuba. FALN will become ISIS 2.0 if she release them.

t. Puerto Rican

who /boca/ here?? publix ultimate sub only 4.99 this week

Sure is nice to say Cubans are conservative, except you faggots forget that most Cubans have or are currently dependent on welfare or other gov assistant programs.

Mexicans might be here illegally but at least they work, Cubans just hang out in their section 8 housing all day. What makes you think they'll vote against their own interests?

Of course if drump wins the election

because historically they have voted mostly conservative

the american born ones do start trending more to liberal bullshit though. its not a sure thing like it used to be.

Central Florida reporting

Hilary stickers and signs mostly everywhere, have only seen two Trump stickers/Hilary for Prison in my time here.

>Central Florida reporting

Where specifically? Polk County is nothing but Trump.

I just feel that Florida is THE most important state ATM

Where do you think?

>but at least they work

Fuck off, Reagan.

This. Orlando spic here, it's very rare I see any Trump bumper stickers / signs. I haven't met a single openly Trump supporter. That being said, I haven't met any openly Hillary supporters either.

Lot of Berncucks here, though.

I am close with folks who are involved in politics on both sides. Republicans seem guarded but confident, Dems seem worried.

Seems like a close one with Trump ahead. Someone predicted it will be down to within 50k votes.

Definitely. It's the largest swing state. Without Florida the path to Republican victory is limited. With Florida, the path to Democrat victory is limited.

Florida will be red
Obama pissed off the Cubans and they trust Trump much more that Hillary
Rubio also helps

Orlando is still degenerate af

i always heard cubans overwhelmingly support republicans. its the mexicas that ruin everything with voting democrat.

is this true?

and if so does it have anything to do with cubans coming from communism?

Absolutely.

Based Seminole County is always red. It's bullshit counties like Orange, Osceola, Miami-Dade, Broward, Hillsborough, and Duval that force the state to be more purple. And more of Miami Dade than anything else.

Fucking hate that area. Such a shit hole. I hope this hurricane turns west and destroys Miami. This State would be better off without Miami.

Duval is looking mighty red just from looking at car stickers.

Puerto Ricans and other assortments of Caribbeans lean to the left. All the Cubans I've known have also leaned left.

Orlando got a bit red pilled about mudslimes after the shooting, especially the Hispanic community but the dominant narrative is still the gay-hate one.

Boca Raton resident here. I have not met a single hillary supporter and I have seen a Trump MAGA poster posted on some guys apartment window. Every single youth I talk to is a trump supporter or against trump, I have never met a pro Hillary person that was not an sjw. Trump FTW

>ultimate instead of chicken tendie pub sub
>getting every shitty topping they offer

North will be red, minus Leon and Alachua counties. South of Ocala things start going blue.
The majority of the population is down there so I'd say it's probably going to go blue again.

True, whole you may have some left leaning fags, most cubans are conservative
t.cuban american fag

Idk user my family is Cuban but they're redpilled and voting for Trump. But these are the baby boomers I'm talking about. The younger generations tend to be more cuckholded.

Isnt broward more democrat than miami? Iirc browards congressional representative are democrat while miami has red parts.

Jeg skal fortelle deg noe unge dame, for jeg er litt eldre enn deg. Dere skulle vært glad for at vi brukte disse toga deres! Hadde det ikke vært for oss fotfolket, så måtte dere pakka sammen disse skinnegangene. Også kunne dere sittet der, holde jeg på å si; med oredobba i postkassa. Det er vi som gjor at dette, holde jeg på å si kan fortsette som det gjor, ja. Så du skulle skamme deg, å komme her til et voksent menneske og forlange 20 ekstra kroner. Det skulle vært balalaika-syngende blondiner som tok vårs imot, som sto der med kaffe og Vestlandslefser. Som sto der i sine paljetter og sa: "Velkommen, takk for at du bruker vårs". Her står jeg opp om morgen, unnskyld at jeg sier det, for også vise min kjærlighet for også holdte jeg på å si å gi av min reisende glede til NSB. Også kommer det, unnskyld at jeg sier det; en soldat i NSB uniform som trer et straffegebyr nedover mine forvorpne oreflipper. Takk skal du ha!

Yup agree with that. My uncle was saying how he wished they had militias agaisnt blm activists.

My mother lives in Florida.
She usually goes Blue, but she just can't bring herself to support Hillary and she is, for the most part, politically ignorant.

If this holds true for others, then the Shillbag doesn't stand a chance.

>be me visiting my parents for our Sunday afternoon meal
>blm coverage with nignogs blocking the roads as usual
>mom blurts out "joden demaciado, just run those negros over"
>dad laughs in agreement

Feels good, mang.

American here, both parents cubans, everyone in my family is voting for Trump even my bernie sanders supporting cousins

Grew up in FL (Montana now, thank God) but most of my family is still there, and so is my wife's. Just heard last week that my wife's mom is going to be voting for Trump: she's never voted for a Republican before in her life. I'm really hoping there are a ton of people just like her.

I have told pol this many times. Cubans are white and based and hate niggers, commies and other spics just as much if not more then you guys. Work with trump HQ I spent more then one occasion talking about how shit Hillary is for 20 minutes and it could have lasted longer if I allowed it to.