This seems like the most realistic outcome

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/poll-clinton-holds-double-digit-lead-over-trump-in-colorado/
politico.com/blogs/swing-states-2016-election/2016/10/poll-clinton-trump-virginia-229040
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/02/exclusive-tens-thousands-projected-see-donald-trump-colorado/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_sports_curse
nytimes.com/2016/10/02/us/politics/trump-cuba-florida.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, the most realistic outcome is Drumpf losing by 50 electoral votes.

why you say VA but not NC?

>VA red but NC and PA blue

Was being generous / realistic based on polls.

>Virginia
>Colorado
Nope.

Trump is gonna have to just come right out and say legalize weed to get the swing he needs. He's fucking finished if something doesn't happen.

He's already up in both of those states.

>Colorado
>Florida
>nevada
>Virginia
Red
At this point im just going to ignore you retards just so you can cry harder come election night

He's up in literally all those states

Up but he's not winning. North Virginia has turned into suburbs for Washington Lib fags and cheap homes for black people.

And Colorado is experiencing the migrant crisis of California faggots, leaving their bankrupt state and bring all their shit politics with them. Boulder, Boise, Austin, Phoenix, so many cool little towns in the west are turning into shit case of these people.

At this point I think I'd get more joy from the collective temper tantrum Cred Forums will throw if Trump loses than to see Trump win.

You fucking retards with your "SHILLLLL" posts are in for one hell of a night come November. Your little safe space is gonna blow the fuck up in your faces when you have to confront the reality that's been available to you for the last year.

This is the most realistic outcome.

Only thing that could change here is that Trump could swing PA or CO to red at the end of October.

Because that would give Drumpf a biger advantage.

The entire election hinges on North Carolina

Give me a source then because a shit ton of polling sites have hillary by double digits in colorado
cbsnews.com/news/poll-clinton-holds-double-digit-lead-over-trump-in-colorado/

In virginia she's leading by 7 points
politico.com/blogs/swing-states-2016-election/2016/10/poll-clinton-trump-virginia-229040

In florida she took the lead by four points after the debate.

Nevada and NC are neck and neck. She already won with only colorado

This is what will likely happen

Drumpf wont win. Havent you seen the last polls? He lost like 3 swingstates.

I live in NC. All I see is trump signs

>wisconsin

what

also, what about meme2

Florida is actually way more important, he needs Florida in just about every swing state calculation. NC is important but could be traded for another swing state.

Trump could win PA, which would let him lose NC but he still needs to win Florida.

Cred Forums would have to beg hiroshimoot to disable posting for a month to save us the embarrassment before the fallout of all the other boards and reddit come to laugh and collect their barrel of salt

Pretty sure Hillary will stay around the 250 mark

>FL
>not guaranteed red
Whoever started this meme that it will possibly go blue needs to be dragged out back and shot. There is a reason CTR was pushing it so hard early on in the election and everyone from Florida laughed at them so they had to make it work without it. This is a state that hates corruption.

What is this NE meme?
It's going completely red.
MA CD2 is also going red.

>PA and NH could also go red
Jesus christ this is the greatest time to be alive.

Go to realclearpolitics and view latest polls.

The CBS poll stands wildly alone with 11pt lead, considering last week it was Trump territory. Virginia's lead is realistic, because it's a commie hellhole land.
WI was close when I made this map, I'll check the polls again but anything within 4pts I consider a swing, because polls are wildly inaccurate, moreso this election than any other.

weed is already legal in Colorado

Trump is in favor of State's rights, so if he decriminalized it at the federal level, it'd be legal in Colorado

NC and WI are going red

dont know, but just saw this

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/02/exclusive-tens-thousands-projected-see-donald-trump-colorado/

>all these delusional Trumpists

He'll win Ohio, Iowa, Nevada, and Florida but it just isn't enough now that VA and PA are both solidly blue.

This. Trump fucked up big league and shows no sign of unfucking himself.

>VA
>Red

>NC
>Blue

Keep dreaming retard. If Trump performs the same way in the next two debates shillary has it in the bag.

this is Trumps worst case scenario

he doesnt need pa and va to win you know, right?

DRUMPF fags BTFO!!!

Most realistic outcome attached.

agreed

Flip NC and VA and you're right.

>Northern Virginia
>Cheap homes

Lads i want to believe so fucking badly. Please tell me this is possible and not just memes. I don't think I could handle 4 years of Hillary calling me a racist and lecturing me on gender equality.

You are all wrong.

>trump winning
>realistic
Top kek

>I don't think I could handle 4 years of Hillary calling me a racist and lecturing me on gender equality.

But you already have that, leaf :^)

>Ohio, Colorado and Florida red
k

>NoVA
>Cheap homes
>Home to some of the wealthiest zip codes in America
Top kek

Thanks for rectify my files.

xD DRUMPFTARDS HAVE lowest iq i seen in lifetime hahahaq.

nah

Virginia stays blue, Colorado probably does as well

So one of Maine's districts don't vote. I'd say this is most likely. Clint wins by 3 electoral votes. Trump immediately claims it was rigged.

This [Pic Related] actually is the most likely outcome. And if Clinton wins Florida, and she will, the remainder of your fantasies here crumble like the dust of factual nonexistence upon which they are based.

So yeah, basically, Drumpf is fucked..

Hillary is leading by 2 points
Romney/obama was almost half and half. Youre also leaving out those angry cubans

This is most accurate unless more tax return shit/another debate meltdown occurs.

Trump is going to win Ohio. Clinton is pulling out almost entirely and focusing on PA, NC, and Florida.

They are going red Leaf

>Drumpf

Maine's 2nd District will go Trump.

early voting statistics already show Trump ahead by 5 percentage points in Florida

get fucked, faggot

Vote for Geert unless you want to share our fate

don't worry, he's set to become Prime Minister in March

>it's another CTR tries to tell Floridians who will get their votes post

It's entirely possible, especially once you take into consideration that young liberals often don't get out to vote, while young conservatives do. And being that this election has become a campaign for the independents and the people who hate the government as it is, there's a lot of contempt for Hillary.

There is a lot that needs to go right though.

Pence needs to do well at the VP debate. He doesn't necessarily have to win, but he needs to motivate the conservative base. The liberal base is already going to vote Hillary, Kaine doesn't have to do much. Pence needs to convince conservatives that Trump is worth voting for.

Second Debate, Trump needs to hammer Hillary on the foundation, on corruption, on foreign policy, on selling US nuclear material to Russia.

And Trump needs to be able to defeat, without any question, the charges that are all, PURELY COINCIDENTALLY, being filed today that:
1) His Foundation is improperly licensed
2) He's being accused of child rape for the third time, in the same case. It's been proven wrong twice, which is good for him, but it's still going to require him to handle it maturely, but aggressively.

you got a sauce for that?
srsly, not having a go or anything ;), be interested tho, tia.

Oh, don't worry.
There are plenty of dead people who just can't wait to vote for Hillary.
>honestly I wouldn't be surprised if they pull something like that off

jesus christ so it has to be a perfect storm for him to win? the media shilling is out of control this week i was reading some article that said trump had "the worst week in campaign history." sounds like the libs are calling the election after one debate. hopefully they convince enough libshits that trump is doomed and they stay home on election day.

lol you wish.

will be a lot more blue than that

just bing it or google it..... took me 1.8 seconds to find florida early voting/absentee balloting.

Yes please let him go after clinton again. That worked out for him last debate

you read that on the dailymail.uk

go to the comment section to get a feel of how americans feel

If Trump loses Florida he has essentially zero path forward.

He needs to win both Michigan and Wisconsin, which is incredibly unlikely.

There's no chance Virginia goes red this election.

>realistic outcome
>post something that has 0.01% chance of happening

You serious? Your country is going to elect Hillary as your next president, better get used to the idea. This kind if grasping at straws cannot possibly be healthy.

> i was reading some article that said trump had "the worst week in campaign history."

They've said that every other week since the primaries, where have you been?

How is it okay that you can win 75% of the country, and only barely win the election?

Hardly a perfect storm, this election is close, he needs to do well to win.

Likewise, if he does well and stops acting like a bumbling idiot when the opportunity presents, she'll have to work hard enough to give her another stroke.

If Trump does everything he needs to, and focuses in on the issues, he wins by default. The momentum is there, and the race is his to lose. But he has a very loose grip on a lot of independents that would lose motivation to vote if he has a major fuckup. Those independents likely wouldn't go to Hillary, because she's not going to change as a candidate anytime soon, but he won't have them anymore.

He is also going to deal with the same issue Romney dealt with. The Republican base is large, but it is very diverse and very unmotivated by a single candidate.

Trump needs to motivate:
Conservatives
NeoCons
PaleoCons
Libertarians
Reagan Democrats

Hillary needs to motivate:
Democrats

See, the issue at hand isn't that the democrats have more people, most polls suggest they are the minority by at least 10%. But they are a hivemind. They don't break from each other, they don't attack each other. Republican is a broad umbrella, with a lot of groups under it that contradict each other and hate each other. Motivating all of them to vote for one person means that the opposition has to be the worst case scenario for all of them.

Florida hasn't been red in any poll since September 21st. Most recent polls show Hillary taking Florida.

Early voting always leans Democrat because it's mostly working class minorities.

Absentee ballot always leans Republican because it's mostly old people.

because alot of nignogs, mexicans and libcucks are in densly packed, gubmint check recievin' states.

I'll do my part, guyz!

you don't know what the fuck your talking about

stop talking in platitudes and things you've heard from msnbc and 538

because the popularion in the coastal states is much bigger than in the fly-overs

also the electoral college

you don't know much about american politics, do you?

I've done several maps on 270toWin that do not include him winning MI or WI, and he certainly doesn't need both. The fuck are you smoking?

Trump's first 30 minutes were very strong, before Holt forced him on the defensive and kept him there, letting her go on the offensive.

Trump on the offensive wins. Any candidate on defense loses.

It's population density, and a whole lot of bullshit that needs to be reevaluated. California and New York are highly populated, hell California is I believe as populated as the entirety of Canada. They are therefore weighed more heavily.

VA and CO should be blue
NC should be red.
You are dumb. You are very dumb. You are so dumb.

The "I get my knowledge from BuzzFeed and The Guardian" starting pack

u are fucking delusional my dude

the momentum is not on his side. he's crashing bad, you just can't see it yet

i think the shilling is finally starting to get to me user... the defeatism is being cranked up to 11. it would just make me want to vote for trump more if i were an american but i can't pretend to understand the mind of a normie or a woman..

i don't know if i can handle another month of this lads.

it feels like the entire fate of the west is resting on one day and i'm powerless to do anything besides vote in online polls. instead i have to put my trust in the brainwashed american general public that is 40% shitskin to make the right decision for our civ. this is giving me fucking anxiety.

Nope. Just reliable polls with solid methodology behind it. They all put hillary ahead.

Meanwhile, look at you gobbling up everything that's on Cred Forums. The fuck is wrong with you.

>B-B-BUT MA CONSPIRACIES

The best argument you could make is that his momentum stagnated temporarily, but it's clearly on the rise again. Hillary had a double digit lead not too long ago, and now she's under 3pts. And of those 3pts, she's MOSTLY being held aloft by shitty polls from MSNBC that oversample democrats.

I believe the next FOX13 Poll for Florida will put Trump up by 1 there, and once he has that momentum it will take another awfully "moderated" debate to cause him to lose it.

Yup Florida is the most important, but Ohio is very important too

If he wins both of those he should win the election. If he wins Florida but not Ohio then he's pretty fucked

>reliable polls
>implying there's such a thing

Extrapolation based on past trend.

I think Trump takes New York.

How does it feel to be retarded Hong Kong nigger?

>building a wall for mexicans
>somehow racist against cubans

really makes you think

If this were you actually happen... what happens?

Do they just redo the entire election until one of them wins? Pick a name from a hat?

can Ohio go red now that King James the Google has come out for Shrilldawg?

Have either of them campaigned in Hawaii?

I'm saying if Hillary gets Florida, Trump really cannot win. There's very little chance he gets Pennsylvania, especially if Florida goes blue.

hawaiins vote for gibs because of the island culture and all.

too small to even bother with, and its far as fuck

King James is the only athlete that has brought Ohio any pride. They care about sports, canadian. Cleveland sports curse is real. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_sports_curse

so we are fucked in Ohio in other words? Will King James leave Cleveland again if they vote for Donald?

We can't assume that. Hillary could take another tumble, which might change things.

It's the Cuba thing, retard

Some Cubans will be upset about that. It also doesn't help that they all voted for Jeb and Rubio.

No, I wouldn't worry Trump is still favored there. Clinton isn't campaigning as much there. Gov Kasich hasn't endorsed trump or even show up to the convention in Cleveland, but it's not like he's gonna have that much pull. He did actually manage to win in the primaries but I'd guess Ohio goes red

Still bring over all the weed vote from the other states wouldnt it?

I'm not even sure why. Oahu has turned into a metropolis wasteland, and even now millions are being squandered into a rail system to help improve the traffic. It won't work. What would really improve the traffic is if they kicked out all the illegal immigrants from the damn place, and scaled back the amount of military presence Its an important port, but we really don't need an NSA headquarters and the biggest VA hospital in the same place.

Half of the population there doesn't speak English or even Hawaiian, they come from Micronesia, Polynesia, Phillipines, etc. Meanwhile, the Chinese and the Japanese keep buying up property and developing non-dwelling buildings there (mostly hotels), driving up the rent prices because land is so fucking scarce there, and they refuse to build more homes.

Hawaii has a lot of problems that could be so easily fixed, if the native's voted to restrict immigration and enact protectionist clauses for native Hawaiians.

>trump winning
>realistic

Whoo boy, we got a long road ahead of us.

Goes to Congress for them to decide

what did trump say about Cubans? sorry i don't remember, it's been a long campaign

;^)

>state
>color
Yeah right

Bernie's state will win it for Trump and Hillary will be eternally cucked the fuck out.

Not everyone loves Trump, but Coloradans hate Hillary with a fucking passion. Most liberals here are still bern outs.

Even the Mexicans here want to vote Trump just to spite her.

>And Colorado is experiencing the migrant crisis of California faggots
And now you done and gone made me sad again

Pol will claim rigged, wich is sort of a good response, but it being spammed 40/sec it will seem petty

i hope so user i don't know what to believe anymore. the shilling is out of control.

women and immigrants are globalist sheep who vote for familial gibs and open borders, you don't have to be a stats wizard to figure this one out.

"Dialogue and bargaining" will be fun

Hillary wins

It broke this week that in 1999, Trump violated the Cuban embargo to do business with the Cuban government

nytimes.com/2016/10/02/us/politics/trump-cuba-florida.html?_r=0

Cuban Americans are a huge voting block in Florida. Traditionally loyal Republicans, they went for Obama by a slight margin in 2012. This scandal, as well as Trump's abuse of Rubio and Jeb, will not endear him to these voters.

This is at least the fourth time an increasingly nervous media has declared a week the worst week for Trump so far.

Congress votes to break the tie, iirc.

>This
>Mattering
>At all

Enjoy your electoral college faggots

I don't see Trump winning Nevada or Florida desu

Yeah switch VA and DC too, that's more realistic.

>Trump winning
>realistic

o im laffin

Polls show Secretary Clinton up by 6 I thought in Colorado

>Texas
>florida
>Virginia
>Tennesee
>Arizona
>Utah
>red

The house votes on it, so Hillary wins in a landslide

This is the current map, no toss ups. RIP Trump. Was a good run

The Electoral college is a formality you stupid cunt

>FL
>blue

>CO
>blue

>NC
>blue

That's how you tell if someone is winning, by the amount of signs. Just like Mitt Romney?

And it's still going to stop you from getting the Trump presidency.
Nice """""country"""""

Well, it's according to the people in those states.

>he still has a Queen

LEL

>he doesn't have a Queen

TOP KEK

Obama was almost as popular as Bernie Sanders buddy. There were more Obama signs in my (60% republican) city than Romney signs. Right now there are 12 Bernie signs, 3 Trump signs, and 1 Hillary sign.

There weren't fucking Romney signs, republicans hated him.

And I highly doubt that the user you're talking to is telling the truth, unless Americans really are stupid enough to put a Trump sign in their yard. I guess they don't care about having their houses burned down.

>TX
>red
It's mexico now. I am mexican of Europe now, I know better.
>Bible belt
>red
Drumpf is abortion enabler, they will never vote for him.

I can smell the alt-shite's desperation from here.

Clinton in 2016.

Oh, you'll get your 'Happening', o subhumans of Cred Forums. Only, it'll be to our benefit.

Unless you - by doing a Joe Namath - can say of Trumpo's win 'I Guarantee It', the failure of the right-wing is complete.

Is that the Pole your mom Dances on ? Shill! My Poll says that your 100% part of the problem, thanks for sharing though. Awaken America And Be great again.

thanks for realigning the cassette

Anecdotal Evie NC, certain Republicans hate Trump, not many people are passionate about Clinton but will go out and vote for her anyways. Street signs don't show that

tell that to Gore.

As prophesised by Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond & James May in early 2007, when Dumbya was still in power...:

Polls show that Clinton is up in Colorado I believe recently

Evidence* I'm sorry bad phone

Time travel bro, here. See you in Nov, guys.

Then you need to rub your eyes maybe. You are not seeing clear enough.

I've seen certain polls showing Trump is down in those states and he lacks a strong ground game there desu

WOT NOW TRUMP!

DC is majority black and votes ~80% democrat, with Trump it will be around 95%

New Mexico is a swing state

Massachusetts and Maryland are blue as all fuck and California would go long before them

Shades of the red states are too fucked to criticize

Romney won NC moron

Agree. Don't see him winning FLA.

Why is NM always blue in these maps?
Two out of three polls in the last month had him leading by at least 3 points.

Who the fuck had a Romney sign in 2012

I live in Ohio. I took a drive the other night ( 4+ hours, several different towns ). We kept count of how many HRC signs we seen. Less than 5. Trump? We literally lost count.

Forget whatever these " internet polls " are telling you. Trump has a very real lead here. Not only with the upper class, but the middle and lower class too.

slow and steady wins the race

pretty sure HILLARY will have a hard time getting to 250

Because these maps aren't based on polls that have proven to be unreliable for the last few years, but the political party strength in each state and recent trends in the states.

New Mexico is a deep blue state so no one believes they will go red. Same for Vermont. Both have been polling red on occasion, but no one takes that seriously.

>most likely
Why not just go with the what the polls say?

Each State's House delegation gets one vote. Republicans have a massive advantage delegation wise, something like 30-10 excluding ties which don't count, so it would almost certainly be Trump unless some major cuckoldry goes down. The VP is chosen by the Senate, so theoretically you could get Trump/Kaine if the Dems get the Senate back.

(((polls)))

>cheap homes
lemme tell you as a guy suffering through the libtardation to live here, it ain't fucking cheap

>Phoenix
>little town

>polls
>being reliable
>ever
>brexit

she is not taking Penn no way

MDfag here, is it even worth voting when I know my state is going blue? Voting on a federal level here just seems useless.

>VA, CO
>red
Wew

CA fag here. You bet your ass I'm voting anyway

Floridian here.

I do not believe I have seen a single Trump-approved commercial since returning to the sunshine state. What I have seen an overabundance of is Hillary-approved slander segments besmirching Trump. (I cannot figure out for the life of me how that kind of campaign tactic is appealing to anyone; likewise, how it's even passable as *presidential* behavior.) I have seen several Trump supporters in my locality (~30 minutes outside of Gainesville; ~90 from Jacksonville), but for the most part I do not hear anyone talking politics.

I occasionally find myself near SFC and UF--while some of the student populace expresses political opinions, the majority of them have been reduced to saying the same things you hear anywhere else (e.g., Trump is an idiot; Hillary is a crook), and all without providing support to their name-calling. Having made the effort to approach several of the more reserved people I know, they have shared with me that they would like to vote Trump mainly to see what change would come with him, if any. I find myself in the same boat; I'm not particularly fond of the country and the direction it seems to be going (i.e., you have the right to an opinion, but if it isn't the same as ours then you should keep it to yourself) and Trump seems to offer a fair negation to that mentality.

I remain hopeful that Florida swings in favor of Trump, but you never know--rumor has it this is where liberals come to die.

I work three jobs a Walmart in Virginia and two stores in NC so I come in contact with a lot of people but I've yet to talk to anyone that would ever vote for her. And trump signs aren't pussys who worry about nigs burning down their shot cause they want an excuse to shoot them

But lost the overall election, is my point.

Sarcasm

Florida is a retirement state, it will surely be for Trump.

thanks for alphabetizing the playlist

>still pushing this meme

Polls showed a slight leave lead towards the end.

Thanks for fine-tuning the player piano.

and outside the trailer parks?

Thanks for alphabetically sorting the periodic table of elements

fantasy

Florida is up in the air. Could go either way.
Red PA is a meme, it's going blue.
Wisconsin's staying blue. Like PA every year there's talk of Republicans winning it but the Dems are just so much better at getting voters to show up.

The fact you are quoting new york times and saying that they basically think it won't get him their vote with no evidence to say otherwise is stupid. Cubans do not care what happens to illegals nor do they hold any devotion to Rubio or Jeb. They also mention the shifting with younger cubans who really are still not a reliable source of votes yet so there will still be a few elections before they matter. I fucking live in Miami I think I deal with enough Cubans every day to know what they want.

>the real outcome

>dude i walk around and all i see are TRUMP signs!

Literally a Bern-out tier argument.

It's not about the illegals, retard, it's about abetting the Cuban government whom most older Cubans hate far more than the Democratic party

If enough older Cubans stay home, Trump cannot win Florida

I live in Miami too, have been here since 2006

>breitbart
Fuck off mate.

Are Republicans always the underdogs?

I mean Commiefornia alone is worth a fuckton of points and it never swings away from Democrats.

>crazy old woman screaming on lawn

WHY AM I NOT 50 POINTS AHEAD YOU MIGHT ASK?

Didn't work for Bernbots because all he had was the college vote which is basically nothing. People who own actual houses aren't children who neglect to vote.

>Please tell me this is possible and not just memes.
It's possible, but unlikely. Similarly, it's possible Hillary gets 277 electoral votes and that's more likely.

Oh really what part?

>This seems like the most realistic outcome
Except that you gave VA and CO to Trump. I could even see FL going to Clinton

Thanks for perturbing my Hamiltonian.

Thanks for reseting my archives

>fl
>not red

Kek

wrong

Just admit that polls are shit. They got the general election horribly wrong here and said labour would win easy. They got destroyed. Same for Brexit. Bookies had remain winning by something like 80% at least, and that was wrong.

BLTT pls

OK, if everyone can agree on the following:

Trump would NEED Florida to win.
Clinton could POSSIBLY still win without winning FL, but a victory there, POTUS be more or less guaranteed (as above).
Clinton is (lightly) in front (2-3%) in most FL polling
FL would have preferred Rubio (or Jeb) as REP candidate.

Given all the above, and there aint much to argue with really, wtf is Trump not making more of an effort there?
>I do not believe I have seen a single Trump-approved commercial since returning to the sunshine state.
Exactly - dont he care? - HE CANT FUCKING WIN WITHOUT IT.

idk, just find it odd, admittedly, from a distance - DEMs harp on about Trumps misdemeanours in Cuba, even tho they know, literally no-one GAF, just in case it gives them another few Cuban exiles in the bag. Trump For FL Action? - fug all. I'd be going all out there, I were him; but, he don't seem to bother.

Thanks for correlate my phonebook

NO THIS IS THE MOST ACCURATE OUTCOME YOU RACISTS DDDD:< !!!1!!1!1

The polling like all others oversamples democrats.

Sure thing BLTT

Thanks for tuning my frequency

daily leaf shitpost

Palmetto Bay, negro

Right near Old Cutler and the Deering Estate

You didn't even finish it, terrible map.

this is what the "worst week in campaign history" looks like, bretty gut

no, thats what:
>'plucking RND figures out of yir erse'
looks like

*sniff sniff* I smell fear...and malt vinegar.

thank you for reaccounting my shekels.

Confirmed London queer still pissed off about getting wrecked by Nigel.

WAKEY WAKEY

>FL hates corruption
>re-elected Medicare defrauder Rick Scott

I'm more worried Hillary will rig the election.

Miami politics are also Chicago-level corrupt

It's like fucking Italy over here

Thanks for reallocating my investments

He's down ten points in Colorado

>VA Red
Yeah no.
NC can swing before that. CO is basically solid blue. The best Trump can hope for is Johnson spoiling it or Mexico as he takes more from Hillary. Basically VA or CO being red is a total meme.

Still, thing about VA is that they have a huge population in the NE region, these guys are what is collectively referred to as DC suburbs. They live close to DC and live somewhere that isn't 95% bix nood. These are guys that work for the federal government and companies in DC and they SERIOUSLY do not want a regime change.

thanks for dispelling my notion

Really restructured my portfolio

Trump will win NC, but Hillary will win Virginia. Other than that, looks good.

Colorado.

You also have lots and lots of educated white and Asian young millennials moving to these suburbs to work in DC.

I've spent some time in the Alexandria area, and it's amazing how so few people there were born in the area.

Thanks for realigning the punch cards

Fuck you Americans are cucks. Every single white country seems to be closing their borders. Australia's done it, New Zealand has done it. Even the shitty socialist countries in Europe are doing it! Yet the US wont even elect a president that will bring up Illegal Immigration and deal with the problem. I thought my country was cucked and retarded but looking at this election its nothing compared to the USSA!

That's not how you greentext faggot.

Honestly though, has there ever been any advancements in the 'dead people voting' thing? Was is directly pinned to Hilary or both?

It will be 269 to 269 and will go to the House of Representatives, where each state gets a vote (so then it's >=26 to win), and since there are more Red states then Blue States, then Trump will end up being the president. However, the Senate will get to choose the Vice President and they will pick Tim Kaine to "balance" Trump out. Trump is likely to get assassinated and Kaine will become president.

I'm calling it now.

Thanks for reinstalling my WinRar

the borders are already closed

> I saw it so it's true.

Cheers for folding my fliers

Thanks for arranging the pages

>NC
>blue