What is a realistic solution to the gypsy problem?

What is a realistic solution to the gypsy problem?

the right wing growing in power and a slow cultural shift to a more right wing mentality( happening currently...see brexit, Trump, growing fascism etc..)

with that either we become more fascist are libertarian, both ideologies would make it hard to be a gypsy, thus slowing population grow or destroying it over time.

or libertarian*

You know the answer already.

You know what it is.

She's kinda cool looking, like in a medieval plebeian way.

it really would be doing them a favor to wipe them out

You haven't seen a gypsy, have you?. Those are just some hippies.

I got an idea, but wasn't that popular back in the days

The Final one.

I honestly have no experience with gypsies, are they as bad as people say they are?

They're basically rejtected Indians.

integration

He said realistic guys. We are not ganna go from loving the gays and letting in muh-poor-gees to genocide of the gypsy at any time....

They represent a tiny percentage of the European population yet somehow we all have had a bad experience of them.

They basically occupy land that isn't theirs, shit all over it, steal everything, burden schools and hospitals without paying tax, then repeat

Yes, the don't integrate in society, and steal, have their own "laws" and almost all of them are like that, kids, mothers, fathers and grampas (those are ok sometimes).

t. someone who lives 200m away from a gypsy neiborhood.

The funny thing is some of them were my friends when we were kids

guy i knew in school has a kid with a gypsy fuckbuddy. how fucked is he

they're basically parasites.

Every gypsy I've met is a waste, living off benefits and happy to steal whatever they can from hardworking people.

They should have taken priority over the Jews in the gas chambers

You think so? All it happened to them was a trip to Transnistria while hundreds of thousands of Romanians (and Hungarians and other non-German) were killed on the Eastern Front, or taken prisoners and spend years and years in Siberia.

Gypsies just returned.

So how about next time you go on the fucking front instead of playing with your little swastikas in the toilet? And take the gypsies with you too, this time.

>libertarian would make it hard to be a gypsy

lad they are the most libertarian people on earth

Slaughtering them
You see him=you kill him
they are worthless meat suits anyways...

Return them to India, or at least, Romania.

Gypsy's are like children, they only want things because they can't have it. Give them land and I guarantee you they will move.

Romania is their homeland.

Start schools for their kids instead of them riding all day in their fathers trucks looking for garbage

Nuke romania

Zika

NATO had a chance to nuke Romania in 1999 when they we're nearby nuking Serbia, but they didn't.

no welfare, people would be more wary of personal property. Companies would prob have security at all "public" locations they would beg and or rob at. Most churches wont help them because they might aswell be pagan baby killers.....they would have to live in the woods away from us normal folk

Not really.. you cunts took them with you when you arrived sometimes after 1000

So basically, they're the welfare queens of Europe? Gibs and all that?

Gypsies didn't arrived in Europe at that time, retard.

Embrace the GYPSY.....!

THE FINAL ONE

When they created the first muslim state in Europe, right?

You bozgors always were the whores of the world, sucking either German, Austrian or American dick only to get your upper hand.

You're heading to extinction, fast, and the proof is all around you - all those "hungarians" with black hats and brown skin you always count as your own, Harghita and Covasna is full of them

Why is it that the majority of Euros are unashamedly anti-gypsy, but pro-refugee?

Just kill the non-gypsies.

Gypsies ain't niggers or arabs, welfare is not their thing, they just don't pay taxes and make their business of selling stolen shit in wherever the fuck they feel like

perhaps we should define the problem first
> don't really like to hold on to jobs or property, cleanliness standards lacking
> don't feel like they should not steal from or lie to the gadjo
> generally poor impulse control
gyppo society needs to be reformed, gyppo culture MUST change, or they will end up in ovens, this time for serious

I think the answer is convince them it's manly to look after your children, convince them it's a thing of pride to have your own things and keep them, and not need another's
they need Protestantism, basically, of the kind that built America

>What is a realistic solution to the gypsy problem?
Let them live, if they want to live in the fucking boonies, sell heroin and keep their daughters uneducated and getting married at 14, fucking let them.

Stop regarding it as a problem and just live your life.

Romania is sucking America's dick.

They have military bases here.

And also Europe's dick, europeans are taking all of your natural resources.

Romanians are the whores of Europe, there's no euroscepticism in Romania (in Hungary there is euroscepticism) so romanians are brainwashed to be the slaves of Europe.
So fuck you, gypsy.

zyclon b

but everyone hates gypsies and no one will wanna do biz with them, they would be forced to have there own ghettos in the woods, or become like the Amish in the US just to survive. In a true libertarian land you can discriminate with who you do business. No one will wanna deal with them and they are only tolerated under current left-leaning laws

NWO

gipsys came from india. more reason to hate poo in the loos.

>guys just live and let live, let people smoke weed and identify as 73 genders and sell their daughters to prostitution lol degeneracy is fine lmao fucking let them

Off yourself, lolbertarian freak

>israel land

Don't know 'bout you faggots, but we cut their welfare, so now their options are either to go to the west for more gibs, or get a job. And we've been exploiting them for cheap since forever. They clean the streets, do municipal landscaping, etc. And now all the new factories around my city is using them as slave labor, paying them 250 euros a month.

in a money driven world people would sell their own mother let alone do business with a gypsy if they see profit in it.

sorry but nationalism and libertarianism don't mix, i have no idea where this ridiculous meme is from

> forced to suck Ottoman dick
> suck Austrian dick next because lol why not
> ditched and left to rot like a crackwhore, all your things taken
> try becoming Soviet republic
> based Ferdinand exercises pimp hand, keeps you in line
> actual Soviet union unimpressed
> suck Germoney dick next
> lose war
> soviets still not very impressed
> suck soviet dick
> nope, Comrade Stalin still not feeling it
> soviet union ends, start sucking Austrian again
> Austria irrelevant enough that you need to switch back to Germoney
> Germoney unimpressed enough that you're back to sucking Russian dick
> comrade Putin not impressed at all either
truly a hard life to be hungarian

You live in a third world country, gypsy.

violence
some french village got fed up of them robbing and shitting up the place so they greet them with baseball bats and utterly trashed them. They flew after a gypsy corpse was discovered nearby

the world is already money driven, no matter what ideology you choose to place on top of it so that is irrelevant. People are still influenced by culture and how people are perceived. Sure you would let a gypsie women into your store to buy an apple....but if your town is visited by them everyday and everyone has to deal with them being pests/criminals the town would either hire a company to force them to leave or they would all as a community refuse any service to there kind. Over time they will either learn how to coexist or they will drive them away.

the reason people buy their stuff now is cuz it's cheap (when you don't waste money on the shit any price gives you profit), not cuz of left-leaning laws

its cheap because it was probably stolen....ghee i wonder what would happen to them if the left leaning "tolerance for all" gov wasn't protecting them?

Tfw no hot gypsy woman to hypnotize me with an erotic dance and steal my seed.

Why even live?

>the world is already money driven
exactly

i don't know in what fantasy land you live, but if you knew the shit people do for profit you probably wouldn't talk like some naive schoolgirl

>re you would let a gypsie women into your store to buy an apple....but if your town is visited by them everyday and everyone has to deal with them being pests/criminals the town would either hire a company to force them to leave or they would all as a community refuse any service to there kind. Over time they will either learn how to coexist or they will drive them away.
and what if the rich and powerful in town have an interest to keep them around? what if they hire a company to protect them? anything is possible when money is king

Yeah, an easy solution, just kill them

not anymore
soon as we btfo the hungarians and exported the gypsies, the country started to unfuck itself
amazing, eh?

A pack of gypsies for every no-go zone might work.

You're entire country is made up of gypsies.

they'd just go to the middle of nowhere and make these shitholes or live in some of shitty van on the road

I think you're looking at this in a way you look at spics and blacks in your country but it gypsies ain't really like that

left-leaning government or no government wouldn't make a difference, they live outside society so only a right-leaning government would actually make a difference

Out-gypsy the gypsies. Kidnap their children and indoctrinate them in our ways.

the rich and powerful is protecting them under our current system....in a libertarian society whole towns would pop up that would refuse service to certain types of people. One could easily see some would refuse gypsies. Is it really that hard to believe?

Your photo came from Iain McKell's The New Gypsies

>The travelers are not related to the Roma, an ethnic group that has been historically called gypsies. They have voluntarily adopted aspects of the old nomadic way of life but in other ways remain connected to the modern world. McKell said they carry cellphones, maintain Facebook accounts, and even make use of solar power.

He met these hippies during the Solstice Festival at the Stone Hedge. They are british fuckwit hippies, not the real hindu dindus.

pic related

you saved that bit of bantz because you can't make any of your own, yes?
not that I blame you, it must be pretty sad to live among gyppos, in a country that isn't even a third of what it once was
and to see your formerly poor and powerless neighbors now rising up into wealth and importance... oh how it must gall, how it must sting

Give them their own country. Israel vor exaample.

They are not too bad when they are alone, but in groups they suddenly become very brave and start to pick on people who let them. I think most of them like to wallow in their own shit and they look down on the gypsyes who try to get out of the shit and don't want to live on gibsmedats. One of my best friends is a gypsy and his whole family despises gypsies who are like that. I think our population will go down to aroun 8 mil soon in the future, but the gypsyes will rise in numbers and being stupid and a parasite is the norm for the so that's kinda shitty I guess.

At least unlike Romanians and all the other Eurocucks the gypsies aren't LOW ENERGY.

Your shitty country will never raise into wealth, because your people are corrupted and they will always be corrupted.
And with your entire country voting for PSD, Romania will remain a shithole.

Realistic solution to 95% of political problems: nukes

This. They have been in Spain for centuries and they are still the same fucking stinky arseholes. They have not changed a bit.

This. Much like we out Jew the Jew.

>the rich and powerful is protecting them under our current system
our current system is shit, and part of the problems of our current systems are the ones you're trying to empower

you're trying to put out a fire by pouring petroleum on it

>One could easily see some would refuse gypsies. Is it really that hard to believe?
why would they refuse gypsies if the gypsies bring profit? you're not making any sense

you'll refuse them and they'll go to your rival who will accept them and he will put you out of business

corruption is a great way to amass great wealth
right now we're bleeding the USians for cash
we kept their secret prisons that they had to pay through the nose for to keep quiet and we betrayed them anyway, to no ill effect
now more money is coming our way, in the shape of tanks and airplanes to be positioned against an imaginary Russian threat
you're still naive steppe dwellers at heart, you learned nothing from the Ottomans
it would be cute if it wasn't so sad

The answer is obvious. Just gas those motherfuckers.

That is incorrect. Romania is just the only country that tolerates them.

They did get gassingpri bro. We only took a chunk of the jews, we took a biiiig fucking part of the gipsies.

yeah we're pretty mild mannered folk desu
this rarely works out to our advantage
but now the great and wonderful EU has given us the right to travel all over the place
also they kept pestering us on how the gyppos need "rights" and "integration" and shit like that
so we gave them all valid IDs (they didn't use to have any, for fear of being sent to jail) and now they steal and swindle somewhere else
not our problem anymore, not really
it's been many years since I've last seen a gyppo chimpout

Gypsy or Pikey? At least Pikeys are genetically Irish and can assimilate back into society if they chose.