Britbongs will defend this

Britbongs will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_4p8LylVs_g
vocaroo.com/i/s1hBmfF7FA0V
theaustralian.com.au/news/world/the-times/american-teeth-worse-than-british-teeth/news-story/68e5538ea328c77c9d018289e78389da
youtube.com/watch?v=r3BO6GP9NMY
movie-sounds.org/war-movie-sound-clips/saving-private-ryan-1998/shut-up-with-that-filthy-pig-latin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, you can keep him.

Seriously no we fucking won't.

no we wont.

His own mother will not defend him, your post is shit, OP

Is this redcoat worse than piers morgan to you britfriends?

Absolutely, because nobody gives a shit about what Piers Morgan thinks, while some people in the states consider le current year man a voice to listen to.

Nope.

Fpbp

Piers Morgan has been pretty decent after the Brexit Vote telling morons like Richard Branson that it's a democratic vote and to stop whinging.

Guy is still a cunt for that anti gun shit he did in Burger land.

John just needs a .303 through his skull.

meh, i disagree with him on A LOT of stuff, but he also gets a lot of things right and he's pretty funny. I'd say overall way better and funnier than Jon Stewart ever was

>people in the U.S. genuinely listen to this guy for political views
>nobody in the U.K. has ever even heard of him

Low quality bait: the post

No we fucking don't mate. He couldn't make it as a comedian over here, so he went over to your end because yanks think the British accent sounds witty, and he spews political commentary because he has fuck all else going for him.

no really. his episodes on US infrastructure, doctors prescribing pills, police seizing assets, careless handling of nuclear weapons, etc. are all great. i'm not on board with his opinions on refugees and shit, but so what? doesn't mean i'll dismiss him when he actually has a point about other things

i used to like him when i was a liberal...

He's a complete unknown to the general public in the UK, this is completely on you lot.

>Failed comedian over here
>Completely irrelevant
>Goes to America
>You guys give him a fucking talk show

Nope. Didn't even know who he was until he was on your tv shows.

Yeah you dont listen to him since you kick us whites out, not spics and trannies

He isn't famous here either, HBO is a premium cable channel.

To my parents, he's "literally who"

i dont even know nor care who he is

In the UK he would be a complete nobody, Americans will just hire anybody with a British accent

L I T E R A L L Y never heard of him prior to visiting Cred Forums. Why give this retard a platform in the US? We certainly never gave him one over here.

SHLOMO OY VEY WHAT ARE YOU POSTING?

He had some decent material, but he's not funny,I don't remember laughing even once, and I wached 15 episodes

also, i love this

youtube.com/watch?v=_4p8LylVs_g

>shit talks the US
>talks about how shit is better in the UK
>when he lives in the US and makes millions off their system
>doesn't live in the UK or obviously plan on ever living there permanently again
>still bitches and acts like his opinion in UK politics is relevant
I guess I'm giving him too much credit, he's just another hack reading a teleprompter.

Too many people I know care about the autistic opinions he spreads, even when they get shit on shortly after by actual news.

We have disowned him.

I'm glad they took that 15 second joke and stretched it out to a minute and a half long, it only got 'funnier' and ""funnier"" the longer it was painfully dragged on!

Man we really won't.

normally i would agree with you, but you've obviously never tasted bud light. it doesn't deserve to get off with a short joke, the point must be driven home

#puppiesnotpredators

His show is one of the best producers of narrative in the media and can back it up with well researched data. Most of the other propagandists on either side don't even bother.

Yeah, you do. The majority of your 'country' is Muslim worshiping nigger lovers and they love him

Get real u fucking faggot lmao

He left the UK because none of us found that twat funny.

The USA on the other hand love him.

Is Pierce Morgan still on tv?

only hyper-liberal normies do.

This guy always reminds me of that one political compass question.

The one about there being a dangerous mix of entertainment and news. Guys like Current Year Man make dumb normies think that the shitty opinions he spreads are well reasoned because he's a smarmy British cunt. You say almost anything in a sarcastic manner with his target audience and they'll respond with a chorus of "wow X conservative BTFO".

WAIT A SEC

What did he mean by this?

He's actually fucking hilarious

He left Britain because his humour isn't funny here

Americans have shit for brains so they find him funny and have even made him rich as fuck
I never even knew this guy existed till you cut-dick jew fucks made him famous.

Keep him. He's one of your tribe now.

The one I really enjoyed was the one about "scientific studies" and how morning shows are the first to read whatever shit sounds good
>A new study show that anal sex helps you lose weight

You have a lot of them.

Case in point

This. At least he shows sources which is more than you can say for either side. Cred Forums just hates everything that isn't approved by Donald Trump(tm)

i see no worth discussing further

Steady on mate. Even for banter this is going a bit too far.

Piers was a complete cunt on American telly and the way he debates is really irritating to watch, but on the other hand he is pretty much the only English TV personality who is pro trump. I'm not sure how I feel about him rn

That faggot had no career until you burgershits gave him one. No one would find him funny in the UK.

fair enough...

I won't. He's a wanker.

great post

Case in point what u fucking slimy limey? His points are retarded but HE'S funny. Loosen up ya fucking uptight ass kissing queer. John Stewart was fucking hilarious even tho his politics were terrible. Same with Stephen colbert

Ty. Your country spawned him and your country is all aboard the narrative he spews. Face it, he's more modern British than you

I'd ever even heard of the cunt until he got a show in America.

oh yeah that was great, especially because my family and friends are one of those faggots that read a stupid study in a magazzine and that it as fact when it doesn't mean shit. that episode should be required viewing for any cunt that says "you know, i just read..."

Can someone explain to me why this disgusting Britbon doesn't fucking fix his teeth? He has millions yet walks about looking like a literal retard

Piers fecking Morgan is pro-Trump?

would've been funnier had it ended at "do I have to drink the bud light? Then no."

So how long until you finally turn 16?

looks like rat chompers

To them, that's normal. Straight teeth are seen as weird and ugly over in Bongistan. It's not halal

11 years ago. Pay attention in your freshman English class. It'll be important for when you're ready for a big boy job in I years

>gets a nigger elected as their leader
You have no right to say anything like that, nigger loving cuck.

Don't you know that dentistry is haram in Bongistan?

>t. 60% white population

Can't believe those degenerates used to have an empire. Guess you can only interbreed on an island for so long before you become retards

>politics
>voting
>divisiveness
The best kind of goy.

>unnecessary surgeries to appease your vanity
sure burger, also don't forget to hire a jew to remove your kids dick

It's a well known fact that if a bong fixes his teeth he loses his accent forever.

Face it, without the accent, Oliver is nothing.

He already is nothing

Daily reminder that it wasn't just the germans that destroyed Europe, but the British people and BBC spread pro-migrant messages to the masses to destroy themselves

They deserve to lose their country. What a fucking joke. After all the shit from the barbarians to the romans to the kings, all thrown away by a single generation of pathetic white guilt "men" and women

t. Muhammed

Says who? Because I'm from a ch
ucked country thag means I can't call yours our for being cucked? How fucking dumb are you

That's like saying 1 fat person can't call another fat person "fat" simply because he's also fat.

Not even an argument. Also, my town is 94% white in a 25 square mile range. Get fucked Lmao. All the browns are in the inner cities and southern states Lmao white people don't live around minorities lmao. L2 USA u fucking moron hahababa

vocaroo.com/i/s1hBmfF7FA0V

>Burger wit.

Is that you in the picture?

Mohammad wit

fix them butter teeth senpai

British """"comedy/humor""""

Not only have I never heard of him before pol, I don't actually believe he's British. He just puts on an accent, and has his teeth artificially yellowed.

>Also, my town is 94% white in a 25 square mile range.

My local area (approx 282 sq. mi) is 99.3% white british. The county as a whole is 96.5% white british. What's your point m8?

13%

I'm not even pure white though so it really doesnt matter.
Dont you have to pray to allah soon?

Yeah. What?
>google it
>it's true
Well I'll be

nice digits

>I'm not even pure white though

Get out.

>Not even an argument. Also, my town is 94% white in a 25 square mile range. Get fucked Lmao. All the browns are in the inner cities and southern states Lmao white people don't live around minorities lmao. L2 USA u fucking moron hahababa

No.

Well the bbc is owned by a jew

To be fair, my anglo grandfather drank beer every day and smoked cigars until he died at 91.

Nobody on my german side of the family even came close to those numbers.

Aryans BTFO

>I'm not even pure white though
kek

My point "m8" is that 60% is a meme. Whites here live around other whites. We don't live anywhere near minorities, so you eurocucks spouting "le 60%" is just laughable to us, in every way imaginable. It's like if we burgerucks just looked at London and assumed the entire country was ran by a Muslim, for Muslims

Kek

Why do you think we exiled him to Niggerland

>doesn't understand the sovereignty of u.s. states
>doesn't understand how towns, cities, townships, villages work in the u.s.

LAWL. Blacks get harassed by the cops in my town and subsequently thrown out. Obama can't do shit about it. U mad Mohammad? Lmao pic related is England

I'm half native/spic
Still pale as snow because anemia.

I don't plan on reproducing and I dont let people know I speak spanish.

Fixing his teeth wouldnt make him more attractive and he knows it

Is this Steve Carel?

I don't get these threads

does 'conquer and divide' really exist or is this an attempt at trolling. is it really fun to continually reply to everyone

>I don't plan on reproducing and I dont let people know I speak spanish.
Is that supposed to be impressive? That's genuinely fucking pathetic. Hating your own race and pretending won't make you white.

Your accent gives me cancer, but it's still better than the American accent (which, actually, is more similar to old British than modern 'British' English. Not even shitting you. Google it)

are you a moron? it means non-whites control 40% (and growing) of our political system through democracy. The governments forces Whites to import non-whites into White areas (HUD).

In reality we are probably more like 50% White.

Your country is 60% white - and you twice elected a nigger president. You did this and let it happen with all your guns intact.

Ours is 80% despite London, despite Birmingham and despite Manchester.

That picture (original) is from Germany.

>implying ragging on Le 2015 man is ever off topic

that's not laughable at all though. alpha cities have a major say in the politics, economics and culture of their country and/or state. NY state has 19 million people for example, over half of that live in a single city. NYC is such a powerhouse that it dictates policies to the rest of the state. same with LA and Chicago and Houston and Phoenix and Philadelphia and so on, you can't just cover your ears and shout LALALALALA THESE PLACES DON'T EXIST

First of all, my low IQ friend, it's DIVIDE and conquer. 2nd, I enjoy trolling

What the fuck is John Oliver even doing in the US? His audience is non americans. Have you seen his youtube comments section?

I just kinda blend in.
I'm pretty disinterested in society and stuff. I was just telling you that your >65% shit doesnt work Muhammed.

>calling me Muhammed
That doesn't work either. Especially when you sound like a pathetic virgin who hates himself.

As a Mexican I'm sure you do.

No, it's you who is the complete fucking retard. Literally shoot yourself. Obama and the other cucks on the left you love so much have little to no effect on me or my life in my city. We are not forced to take blacks. My school district is not forced to take blacks. Blacks are actively kicked out of my town and everyone supports it.

Shut the fuck up and keep out of things you know nothing about, jose. You're autistic and should be neutered

I'm deathly pale nowadays though.

Have you learned to live with terrorism yet? You dont wanna be a racist do you?

I think you're stupid, like actually stupid. I said white people don't live in the cities or the southern border towns, where all the minorities live (see the graph yout just posted). You're a complete fucking fool

>Black President
>60% white
>Black people robbing and attacking whites
>The idea that whites have to pay reparation for slavery is being discussed
>Policemen being murdered by blacks and your country celebrates it

>"hur dur at least we have guns"

60 PERCENT WHITE

P
E
R
C
E
N
T

W
H
I
T
E

>Have you learned to live with terrorism yet?
When was the last attack in Britain?

NYC, LA, Chicago, Houston and Dallas have no say in how my life works in my WHITE suburban town in the north, so it is laughable

They dont need to attack anymore since they already run the country.

and don't you think it's wrong you have to be condemned to spend your live in the suburbs to avoid these things?

>50% white president
>doesn't even fucking read my posts Lmao
Here let me try again

Ahem: MINORITIES ARE SUPER CONCENTRATED TO THE MAJOR CITIES, AND SOUTHERN STATES. WHITES LIVE IN THE SUBURBS, FAR AWAY FROM DARK COLORED PEOPLE, AMONGST 90%+ OTHER WHITE SUBURBS

Lmao keep trying

Not even an argument. White areas are 90%+ white

Try again, Mohammad

check out the reddit meme

Lol no, I can go to the cities anytime I want. Blacks aren't stopping me. The law is on my side, and always will be. I like living in the suburbs away from the hustle and bustle of the big cities

Touch a nerve did I? Maybe if you didn't hate yourself so much you get some pussy.

>they already run the country
kek

Europeans are a special bunch. And my special I mean completely retarded and ignorant Lmao

>reddit meme

But its True. The US is only 60% white. Probably less by now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OP SHILL THREAD IS SHILL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OP is a shill trying to divide USA and UK ties.

Started off with easy bait of John Oliver, now its shifted to USA vs UK narrative

WAKE UP

>Going to a dentist
>Unnecessary surgery

No, we really fucking won't defend that.

BEADY

lol

Incomplete data, one sided data and half assed biased research doesn't make it good. "But Im not a journalist Im just a comedian!!!"

When will he be deported back to New Pakistan?

>get some possy

You sound like a 14 year old virgin who brags about the chick he banged in the boot of his mom's focus, when in reality a girl looked at him in math class and he jizzed his pants uncontrollably

I only ever knew of him before Cred Forums because I saw him on Community.

Surprised people value his opinion on politics desu, I've never seen him on UK tv ever and I don't think he would survive on it because he's loud and obnoxious, which we typically don't like.

>get some possy

You sound like a 14 year old virgin who brags about the chick he banged in the boot of his mom's focus, when in reality a girl looked at him in math class and he jizzed his pants uncontrollably

You've apparently not been reading the thread

And how is it good that niggers and spics elect leftard presidents?

I can tell you as a man who lives there florida is not majority Mexican.

>that projection
wew lad

see
your 'fellow' countrymen put it quite succinctly

What does that have to do with anything?

I had never heard of him until he went to America

Literally doesn't mean anything. If one state had ONE foreign immigrant, it would be listed on thay graph

Try again

Interesting. Bit of a fuck up there mate.

See
Try again.

Are you literally retarded? How many of those immigrants are white?

#
Incomplete data, one sided arguments and half assed biased research doesn't make it good. "But Im not a journalist Im just a comedian!!!"

M-muh 90%+ white areas

The fact that you consider Murica having some areas where whites outnumber niggers 9 to 10 an achievement is truly a testament to how cucked you're pathetic country is.

Britannia being 96.5% white isn't something you see bongs bragging about because a white nation having a majority white population is a normal assumption you would make.

Lost Internet. I'm at the airport and the WiFi disconnected as I was trying to post that. It wouldn't let me post on my cell data, so I tried again after I reconnected to wifi

I didn't fuck up anything

so, anyone here wanna fuck gillian jacobs way more than alison brie? if so, you're a man of superior taste

something must be done about the Anglos infiltrating our media

Except they don't. White people are the majority and our next president is going to be white. Also, the president hardly effects me and my life in my white town

I voted for Khan because I'd rather him than Goldsmith.

It's ok mate, we all slip up sometimes.

Either way your post was 100% pure grade autism, if there are brothels wherever you are flying too I suggest paying one a visit before you inevitably neck yourself.

Why?

How many of those immigrants are literally here

ShUT the fuck up you actually autist. Again, if there was only ONE immigrant in Montana, it would be displayed...ONE PERSON. Your graph is meaningless. White people don't immigrate here anymore because all the white immigrants came a while ago.

Hide your Aryan children from him

It was a choice between a Jew or a Muslim. Fucked either way.

No we won't, the fuck is wrong with you?

Denise milani, if anyone was asking

>you actually autist
>being that triggered you stop functioning properly

>White people don't immigrate here anymore

Exactly. Cheers Tyrone.

>we all slip up

That's it. You're officially downsy.

>flying too
>too
Before you call anyone autistic, you better learn how to spell in your OWN FUCKING LANGUAGE LMAO

Goldsmith was an aristocratic fool, whilst Khan had real London roots.

I'd rather the working class muslim won than a zionist cunt.

Kys faggot.

Which bit of Brum you from?

Not even close to an argument

Kys

We don't need white people to immigrate here. All the smart ones already came. Ever notice us being the world's only super power? Lmao get fucked, Mohammad. Enjoy that halal kebob

Full embodiment of the British mentality Hahahahahah ah

Get REKT

I still dislike Khan user, but there was only one real choice.

theaustralian.com.au/news/world/the-times/american-teeth-worse-than-british-teeth/news-story/68e5538ea328c77c9d018289e78389da

AAAAAAWWWW SHIT.

AMERICAN TEETH NOW WORSE THAN BRITS

I REPEAT BURGER TEETH WORSE THAN BONG TEETH

OFFICIAL.

he won like obama won. He wasnt the same party as the last guy who was crap

Stop embarassing yourself, your Mum and Dad don't want you to to ruin another holiday.

Why would one person be displayed you cretin? The map shows the MOST COMMON COUNTRY OF ORIGIN of immigrants.

The UK is only 85% white, additionally your ethnic British population has been slowly declining for decades. Only 14% of ethnic British kids are under 18 compared to 19% of non-Hispanic white American kids and 20% of white kids in America overall.

Additionally when you compare youth rates for conservative states like North Dakota they tend to be at or above the average in terms of under 18s, while liberal states like Massachusetts are always below. The only states which voted for Obama which come close to the youth average are states like Michigan which may swing for Trump this election.

The white population of the USA is inevitably headed for a baby boom later this century as the population of traditional religious rightists hits critical mass while non-reproducing liberals die off.

The British population is only headed towards dying off, you do not have any traditional religious people.

Trump simply closing the borders means that by the time I'm 60 the USA will be about 80% non-Hispanic white again, ensuring I won't have to fear being an old man in South Africa. You'll live on your shitty island surrounded by muslims however because your conservatives are making no moves to remove them, unlike what is happening to the illegal mexicans here.

72% white

What does it have to do with anything when Trump will make it infinitely harder for turd worlders to get in while your country can't even remove poles?

Most Brits don't know who he is.

We've done much better skits over here anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=r3BO6GP9NMY

>the Australian

Yeah no Lmao

Find one comparing white people to other white people.

You've got to be fucking joking? He's one of the worst examples of a British person you could find. I hate him.

>mum
Get the fuck out of here with that gross pig Latin Bullshit, faggot

>most common immigrants
>1 immigrant in the state only
>get would be the most common immigrant

Lel

60% white

And falling

>muh big daddy zionist wannabe Jew Trump will make it all better again!

Keep dreaming, faggot.

You're the twats that pay him...

immigrant in the state only

>being this bluepilled.

No the fucking lib cuck should face a firing squad

The reason why Europeans don't come is because they don't bother applying to immigrate, not that they don't want to. Before 1965 Asians didn't bother to apply to immigrate because the system was clogged up with southern European immigrant applications, post-1965 the Asians in turn clogged up the system and made it difficult for Europeans to immigrate.

Because his point is no shitskins from shitskinistan want to migrate to somewhere like Kansas. There's a reason why California and New York are the centers of diversity in America, shitskins go where there is a combination of easy jobs and easy welfare which are full of welcoming liberals eager to subvert their own culture for having browns around.

>Get the fuck out of here with that gross pig Latin Bullshit, faggot
It's called English, and it's the language you will speak until your dying day. That is if it isn't replaced by ebonics or Spanish by then.

>72% white
its 84%
might only be 72% in london tho

>get rekt
>"w-well Trump doesn't want to gas the jews so I guess you lose h-ha!"

How embarrassing for you

Holy shit, I'm not saying there's 1 immigrant

How fucking dumb are you Europeans!!!! You can't even follow a conversation HAHAHAHAHAH A BRITISH EDUCATION LMAO CONFIRMED FRAUD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHABAVAVAVAVAVHAHAHAHDNDEIIENCNCIRIWKWMC CNRJE I'M FUCKING DYING LMAO

Brotbongs never knew who he was until he appeared on septictv

>no shitskins from shitskinistan want to migrate to somewhere like Kansas

Yet a lot more shitskins wanna move to somewhere like Kansas than white people do.

Jokes on you, I don't pay for tv

Never heard of him until he went to America

Is it spelled muther? No. It's spelled MOTHER

you can't even speak your own language

Please let this be real.

USA is 72%, the UK is 85%. The difference is in terms of population decline. The USA is not threatened by foreign religious traditionalists, rather we benefit from domestic religious traditionalists in terms of white population growth. In the long term your population of whites is in decline while your government isn't bothering to deport any of Tony Blair's muslims, which means the muslim population will only continue to expand as Allah wills devout Islamic women to have more and more children.

You ok?

His wife is a 10/10, there's no way she doesn't fuck other men.

the reason he is in america is because there is a demand for snarky liberal faggots over there kek

>The UK is only 85% white

wew lad, not even halfway through the first sentence and you're already wrong.

>White america headed for baby boom
>Source: My ass

>The British population is dying off
>Source: My ass

>Trump closing the borders

The chances of Trump becoming president are growing slimmer by the day, unless Nige coaches him properly for the next debate he is fucked. Not that I want that though, President Trump is good for all of us.

This most normies dont have a clue who the fag is

>explain why Europeans don't try to immigrate
>completely ignores that part

Yeah in a world where I didn't explain the failure of our immigration system in regards to Europeans you'd be right. Too bad this isn't that world.

>you can't even speak your own language
>AHAHAHAHAH A BRITISH EDUCATION LMAO CONFIRMED FRAUD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHABAVAVAVAVAVHAHAHAHDNDEIIENCNCIRIWKWMC CNRJE I'M FUCKING DYING LMAO
Seriously, are you ok? Want to talk about it champ?

Only thing embarrassing here is your naivety in idolising Trump as a prophet and actually believing he will make some sort of difference to US demographics.

>B b but all of us whites live together and not near any spics and Googles

>This somehow negates 60% FUCKING WHITE!?

Burger logic.

Try being less ass blasted user, it really is sad seeing you sperg out trying to deny reality

Come up with all the excuses you want. Bottom line is you're letting in swarms of 3rd world shitskins and it's why white Americans will be a thing of the past in a few decades.

>wew lad, not even halfway through the first sentence and you're already wrong.

Source your 2011 census which had you at 87% white you dumbfuck coupled with the fact that your government never stopped importing muslims after 2010 like they promised means you're continuing to decline in whiteness

Lemme guess, you think your 2001 census saying your country is 92% white is still valid right?

>The British population is dying off

Do you literally not understand why having only 14% of your white British population under the age of 18 is a bad thing? Protip: it means your population is disproportionately old and lacks the young women needed to keep your population going.

>White america headed for baby boom

Source: 31% of Utahn whites are under the age of 18, the religious right has huge numbers of kids.

You're pretty fucking stupid if I have to explain to you why having a young population contributes to population growth.

It's because Piers won the Celebrity Apprentice.

>if I wanted to move to the US I couldn't
>they will happily let Juan Pablo Sanchez and his family in to claim welfare
Reallly makes me think

Deportation of illegals alone will cause the USA to jump from 72% white to 76% white, so he will objectively fix demography.

>e-excuses
>getting so assblasted that everything is an excuse

The British will literally be a minority before white Americans simply because your population is dying off on top of mass immigration.

No we won't

Shes an 8 m8, you from hull or something?

Where are these figures coming from?

Not disputing but would like a source please.

Nobody here knows him

>Actually believes there will be mass deportations so significant it will shift the demographics of America.

You really are living in a fantasy land. This is the Trump Effect. Prepare for disappointment.

You do, and so does every other bong in this thread

Nice try Usman

Nobody knew him until he went to America though.

He literally wasn't famous. You made him famous. Good job.

I don't know about you, but his piece last night about police accountability (and the lack thereof) seemed pretty good tbaf (to be anne frank). Long overdue, but still good.

I asked for a source for your figures.

Please provide one.

We don't want you here tho

>don't want white people
Fair enough.

Its called the land of opportunity for a reason. You say it like it's a bad thing that someone who wasn't anything in the old world comes to America and Makes it big . Anther poor white from europe to come to the USA and strip millions. It's the same story lamented over and over again. We love it

You cheeky bastard, whats wrong with hull? Top birds. You from grimsby where they smell like tne fish gutting sheds on a hot Sunday then?

Cucks, who assume...just like you. We don't need any more white trash hillbillies who spout factoids at the ratend my cock spews semen onto 10/10 non-tranny girls

Did he really say that?

Rate*

What are you trying to say?

How much do you actually know about the UK, our immigration policy, and our PM's statements on the implications of brexit?
>B-but bong, Missing Trump is gonna take all dem brown people away! He said so himself!!
>Actually believing everything Trump says will happen
I'm sorry

he needs to go back

I'm saying we don't need cucks like you in my country who spew factoids at the rate in which my cock spews semen in women

Not really that difficult to follow

Fuck that he's yoir problem now. Anyway you guys love immigrants, right?

How am I a cuck, reddit boy?

Over 3/4 of all the American posts in this thread is you. Just you.

You've been here, arguing with various Europeans and Brits for over an hour, by yourself.

Really makes you think.

top quality shitpost

now fuck off.

>Anyway you guys love immigrants, right?

Only black/brown ones.

How come you didn't specify 'non trannies' this time?

And I didn't read a single one.

I know anyone that's part of the eu can come and live there, uninterrupted. My American born friend, who had grandparents born in italy, was able to love to England and stay definitely because italian gave her an Italian passport....just for having italian grandparents Lmao. Other than that, I don't give a fuck about your country. It's so miniscule that i can't even be bothered to spend 5 minutes researching brit current events

You are correct about the 88% for UK.
Poles are still our biggest second ethnic group. Then again Cred Forums can't seem to make up their mind whether they are white or not.

I'm not seeing where this supposed countrywide USA white birth boom is coming from though.

>Results from the 2010 Census showed that racial and ethnic minorities accounted for 91.7% of the nation’s growth since 2000. Most of that increase from 2000 to 2010—56%—was due to Hispanics. Non-Hispanic whites, though still a majority of the nation’s population, accounted for only 8.3% of its growth over the decade. - Pew Studies

Utah does not represent the USA demographic. If you go by total birth rates it's only like 26th out of all the states. We're talking countrywide trends. Same reason I'm not going to be talking about birth rates in 99% white Norn Iron.

Trump deporting all the illegals (which he isn't going to do) does not stop these current birth trends. Illegal births aren't even included in the stats to begin with.

Countrywide - UK white birth rate is 1.8 USA white birthrate is 1.9 (2013) and falling year by year. We're both heading in the same shit direction, you're just far far ahead.

He's bretty cool, nothing to be ashamed of desu.

Yeah no shit

I'm waiting 2 more hours for my flight to depart

What of it? All the other Americans brush you jackals off as diarrhea spittle. Only reason I'm here is because I'm bored and I like making u faggots mad

>only cucks call other people reddit boy

Point proven.

You are the only one getting mad tho.

> 44 posts

M8 please... this is getting embarrassing.

No. Fuck out of my American website

Because it was implied the first time, Mohammad

Cool story bro, and I bet you did. I know you're going to read this one

I'm not tho. I'm happy as a clam getting finger fucked by some German expat on the shores of Washington state

Yeah, for you. Lmao

Non American friends tell me. If a foreigner who turned his back on his own nation to become a citizen of your country became a shitty comedian then became a political pundit how would the populace react?
We Americans seem too eager to hear someone from elsewhere bash our country and then pander to us.

>getting finger fucked by some German
Wut? Are you a homosex?

hes a jew

You've apparently never been to the seaside shores of Washington state, where expat Germans rape raw clams right off the beach. You know nothing of the u.s....I can't understand how you can think you're fathoming the entire United States from your tiny island on the other side of the Atlantic based off what you read on Americans from blogs

Based on what you read about Americans from blogs*

Too late to try and be funny mate.

Besides, you're fucking shit at it.

8== D (You)

Lmao just so you know.
Less than half of children being born right now in the USA are white.
And that's "white" by USA terms.

lol at the pathetic american posting itt onstop. thanks for making this containment thread for that retard. off to other posts without that turbo faggot

>Posts 49 times a le current year guy thread
>Loves Washington state

You have to go back

Come on M8 one more, you're nearly at 50.

I believe in you!

I'm not trying to be funny, "M8".

Are you the retard that goes into a drama at the movie theater and walks out saying "worst. Comedy. Ever."? I bet you are

Who says I love Washington state? I like the wilderness there. Anyone who doesn't is a cuck

Patience, young Muhammad. Don't want to be too early to the suicide bombing!

Oh a clam getting fucked. I thought you were happy as a clam, cos a german was fingerbanging you. My bad.

Vast majority of people here have no fucking idea who that person is

Containment? I'm on other boards too, faggot

Fuck off back to your irrelevant shack, soon to be Switzerlanstan

He just keeps posting.

>this bread
stop it

If only we could harness this energy.

You can't. Low T Brits can never reach my power level

lads

someone can be funny - that is, they have good timing or can craft good setup/punchline jokes, whatever - and be annoying and shit at the same time

john oliver knows how to get easy laughs but his whole act is poison

He did a tiny bit of stand-up and was on a couple of panel shows like Mock The Week. He didn't amount to anything and he was originally an absolute cipher to us when he fucked off. He's popular amongst our millennials now though, what with his show.

why is he still alive?

wtf are you doing with your 2a? american fags

please don't send him back alive

You need to reign your national autist in I think.

He's a fake Brit.

I remember seeing him being interviewed about British culture. He claims that he's a big fan of football.

And yet he got the name of the league wrong (it's the fucking Premier League, not the "Preemyear League") and he didn't even know how many teams are in it (it's 20 John, not 22). These are very basic facts - it would be like an American not knowing the difference between a quarterback and a running back.

He has no idea what the UK is like. is right. The guy's entire schtick is that he's a Brit and that he provides some kind of outside insight into American politics, culture and society, but the truth is that he's just an American with a funny accent. He absolutely does not deserve to be listened to.

As for the whole "well researched and sourced" thing, that's utterly false too. As soon as he touches on a topic that you know anything about, it's glaringly obvious that he's seriously ignorant about what he's reporting, and what's worse, he's deliberately providing only one side of the story.
He shows a small and very selective handful of half-truths (the ones that back up his agenda) and acts as if he's objectively right and that we're just stupid for not listening to him (I MEAN IT'S 2016 COME ON).

And he's not even fucking funny about it either.

And what do you do for a living? Prove it. I bet you're a BEET weeb faggot, collecting piss bottles and comic books in hopes that they'll be worth something in 29 years. Once your mom dies, who's going to pay for your hot pockets?

>saw a mel gibson movie and now thinks colonial regulars scalped native americans

that's so Alt Right!

I don't know how many teams are in the NFL. I don't know how many games there are each season. There are 2 baseball leagues here but I don't remember what they are

Obviously you're Wong

>not an argument

Fuck off back to Miami, spic

>Obviously you're Wong

In the fresh?

I never even saw him on British TV until after he was "famous" on the John Leibowitz show, no idea where he came from.

You probably know this already but the guy who directed it, Roland Emmerich is well known as an anti-Anglo German who's clearly trying to undermine your British roots.

The scene of the barn burning was a complete lie and actually taken from what Nazi's did in Eastern Europe.

Yeah sure, whatever

Dude, just shut the fuck up already. You're embarrassing yourself. Go high energy in traffic, you tepid faggot.

Who fucking cares. It's a fucking movie you NEET faggot

>pig Latin
?

LOL LOOK AT THIS SPIC RIGHT HERE

isn't it highly time you took that manager position at Whataburger and made your entire 45 person family proud?

Piece of shit brown skinned spic queer

He also defends Trump. He would be kind of bearable if he wasn't a gun control extremist.

movie-sounds.org/war-movie-sound-clips/saving-private-ryan-1998/shut-up-with-that-filthy-pig-latin

>tryhard : the post
k

Even I know that stuff, dipshit (except how many baseball games there are in a season, I'll give you that). You have no right to post under that flag.

The difference is that the name of the league is said about 40 times per hour, and if you actually watched a single game it would be impossible to not get it right. It would be like calling the NFL "the niffle" instead.
The number of teams in the league is also important basic knowledge because of how the league actually works. The placement in the middle and bottom of the table is very important. It would be like not knowing how many football teams are in a division.

He actually pushes the idea that he's a soccer fan. If he just didn't know then fair enough, not everyone has to care about sports, but why actively bring it up in an interview? He was trying to push the idea that he's a blue-blooded British man, but he's just totally divorced from this land and our culture.

Pretty easy actually. Might be "try hard" for you cuz you're a low t spic.

You have to go back

No-one in the UK knows who he is. Why does the US take UK shit and blow them up into celebrities? James Corden has a talk show in the US ffs. He's known for being a fat Essex twat in an old tv series in the UK.

I also don't give a flying fuck about watching sports like you low energy Europeans and overweight middle aged cucked Americans

I'd rather spend my time creating or inventing something than sitting around like a lazy fat fuck, only getting fatter by watching irrelevant fucking SPORTS all God damn day

Enjoy dying early and having low t

Exactly, don't blame the bloke who throws rubbish away. Blame the guy who picks it up and eats it.

Beet?

Do you claim to be a big fan of football?

>62 posts by this id

>I'm too enlightened for sports

You were always too beta and effeminate to play with your peers or to go to a game with your father, you mean.

Except u all literally know who he is, which is why you're talking about him right now

You dun goofed

this level of madness, what a colossal faggot

Neet

You are either completely retarded or thick as my fucking dick to not know what was meant

Massive

Judging by your posts this may be difficult to understand but Cred Forums users are not representative of the rest of the world.

>watching sports is manly
>going out and doing actual things that isn't laying around all day drinking is effeminate

Lmao what hahahahaha a no wonder youre all low t and nothing of any value comes from England

What a colossal spic

You have to go back, Pedro. How's whataburger and your fat fucking wetback mom doing?

>66 posts
>getting to the airport that early
>being that poor that ur connection is more than 2 hrs

>passing the time not by facetiming your girlfriend and drinking beer but posting on a japanese anime board

Yeah cuz you're a neet faggot

You saying Britain doesn't know who he is, is different from what the rest of the world (or britain) thinks. All millenials in bongistan know ans love John Oliver. Your millenials narrative is exactly the same as his, so naturally the two are attracted

>not even an argument
You're the biggest faggot I've ever seen

hes a dickhead who's lost his balls

My connection is 4 hours.

Got in arounDetroit 1230pm. Next flight to my home is in no hour. I didn't schedule it l, my company did. And that's totally fine

>68 posts by this faggot
delicious bread

also stop bumping this fucking dumpster fire, you worthless shit stain. sage.

You keep talking about low t.
I'm sensing a lot of projection here.

Got in around 1230pm*.

i hope your plane crashes

You have to go back, Alejandro.

Shouldn't you be at your 9th youngest sisters Quincenera or however the fuck you spell it

your country is 60% white nigger melting pot

is disgustingly un-reported and you all think you can pretend to us europoors but we can afford to travel to your country and see ourselves

it's absolutely lost

so far gone not even a mad man like trump can save it

Well threads nearly done, godspeed you mad bastard, fly safe

Yeah, I'm projecting your life to you. You have low t. You might want to see a doctor

It's fine, you don't need to correct it, no one cares anyway.

You're the one paying him you fucking retard, he couldn't get arrested on television here.

Well if It does, the FBI is coming right to you

Better delete all your cheese pizza creepshots of the neighborhood children