Triggering Pol

Everybody post an image that triggers pol.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MqjCT8IvPjM
youtube.com/watch?v=GW3qNwdQi64
youtube.com/watch?v=TY1_UWMy83c
youtube.com/watch?v=G59mNNfLZx8
youtube.com/watch?v=x2aHwvRSAzY
strawpoll.me/11357375
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>don't judge person by the color of their skin
>the white man is the debil

DAS RITE

I think most of Cred Forums would agree with MLK.

No I agree with Martin Luther King on this, problem is most blacks have shitty characters and they refuse to take responsibility for anything. I've met some very hard working, respectable black people, but overall the black community is lazy and destructive.

>responding to Martin Luther King, Jr. 's comment about being judged based on character not skin color, byt appealing to his skincolor not his character

comments like this made in jest perpetuate the BLM agenda

if MLK was alive today, blacks would call him an Uncle Tom

That doesn't trigger me at all.

I'm a black man but MLK was ultra damaging to black people as a civil rights leader. Peace and togetherness is nice and all but in the 60's black people HAD THEIR OWN COMMUNITIES BUSINESSES AND DESTINY. We were our own people. The civil rights movement was basically saying "Hey we deserve to be a part of white society too, so instead of just fixing injustices and increasing the quality of our own spaces, we should have no spaces and let everything be owned by whites." It literally destroyed the black community. The civil rights movement should have been about black pride and attemting to create greatness out of black neighborhoods and people on a level playing field. Instead it just led us to a world where every business in black neighborhoods are owned by koreans and arabs.

His dream has come true. They are.

They steal, riot, rape and moan and complain and so we treat them like niggers.

He's right though. Problem is today we have too many people judging solely on skin color while flying his flag.

This doesn't trigger Cred Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=MqjCT8IvPjM

No.

You want to be black, in a culture based around blackness and black values? Move to fucking Africa, make your own black nation.

If you're going to stay here, you're going to homogenize and accept white culture.

No. Exceptions.

>content of their character

So the left admits that Trayvon Martin and Mike Brown were violent losers and that the media only suggested otherwise because the color of their skin?

And then all niggers started chipping out and were judged by the content of their character.

I 100% agree with this quote. Problem is that people aren't judging blacks by the content of their character. They are judged based on their race just not in the hateful bigoted ways that they were judged before. Now they are judges in the opposite way. They just get handouts and are never held responsible for their reprehensible behaviour.

For more on this topic I recommend listening to the wisdom of based god Sowell:

youtube.com/watch?v=GW3qNwdQi64
youtube.com/watch?v=TY1_UWMy83c

>I'm a black man but
no you're not you shitposting autist

>black people HAD THEIR OWN COMMUNITIES BUSINESSES AND DESTINY
not in the 1960s they didn't, you shitposting autist

>The civil rights movement was basically saying "Hey we deserve to be a part of white society too, so instead of just fixing injustices and increasing the quality of our own spaces, we should have no spaces and let everything be owned by whites."
no it wasn't, you shitposting autist

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=G59mNNfLZx8

It just hits you in the feels when a mans dreams come true. I wish he lived to see it.

I take it you like nigger cock as long as it acts "white"

>wants people to post pics that trigger pol
>posts pic that triggers sjws

you fucked it

>actually unironically implying that Cred Forums isn't for a meritocracy

REEEEEEE DELETE THIS

What if people's character is partially predetermined by their genetic make-up?

>judge blacks by the content of their character
>the result would be the same as if they were judged by the color of their skin

>content of their character.
I don't think that is wrong at all, I just think that the large majority of black males act like webm related, which is as good a indicator of their characters as any.

That triggers BLM, not Cred Forums.

>judging solely on skin color
>not because 15% of population and over 60% of all violent crime no
>not because they turn cities into shitholes
>not because when some random thug gets killed they chimp and burn down cities that whites have to pay for
>its dem racis whiteys fault

None of that was an argument, you shitposting autist.

But user, these are very wise words and I hope that some day it will become our reality.

blacks ARE being judged for the content of their character. that's what they don't like

that actually is the world we live in mostly, black people tend to have shit character though.

>implying only arguments have truth value
>implying facts can't be wrong
i'd literally kill myself if i was as dumb as you

Underrated post

MLK's views would be considered conservative or racists in 2016

There was an x-men comic a year ago where the writer transposed MLK's views on mutants and liberals flipped out, and called it insensitive and wrong-headed

the saddest thing about that image is that his kids, or his "family" tries to make as much money off of him as they can. it's why you can't listen to his public speeches on youtube.

also, about 120 million dollars was raised to build the MLK memorial on a prime spot on the National Mall in DC. guess what: "The foundation has paid various fees to the King family's Intellectual Properties Management Inc., including a management fee of $71,700 in 2003.[68] In 2009, the Associated Press revealed that the King family had negotiated an $800,000 licensing deal with the foundation for the use of King's words and image in fundraising materials for the memorial.[69]"

The main issue isn't that they're black but rather they act, many of them, like trash

If blacks were outstanding citizens like whites generally are, Cred Forums would have little to no issue with them

This trend is something I've noticed on here for a while. Blacks standing up for liberty, individuality and the good of everyone are often given a pass while shitty people are shitskins

That's a great quote, why would I be triggered by it?

This. There are some black people I like cause they're cool.

Problem is most black people act like niggers

kek
when did this change to a YLYL thread

But 90% of this shit is because we live in a collectivist society imposed by democrats over centuries...? Republicans try to reduce government but are stalemated by Congress

Context?

The bigotry of low expectations leads to degredation and depravity

Since OP is an utter failure, gonna hijack the thread.

The only way to achieve Martin Luther King Jr's
dream is the Malcolm X way; separation.

What an eloquent way of summing up the point! Thank you.

Not an argument. Fuck you. Malcom X > MLK.

What a lying cunt. What he really wanted was for his children to immune from being judged because of the color of their skin. They're not called dindus for nothing.

We do, and their character is extremely lacking.

I could give a fuck about the amount of melanin in your skin, just stop being such loathsome pieces of shit.

I actually think that Hitler wasn't all that great. It's just that our standards are very low.

Carlin was a cuck but besides his politics he's funny

lol why do retards think "THAT NOT AN ARGUMENT" is some magical defense to being wrong??

>Black pride
Judging oneself by color of skin

>judge by character

>Arguments 101
>Not an argument

I agree with him, millions of people still don't. Hence they chose to name their movement BLACK lives matter, and not say, criminal lives matter, or young kids who pretend they have, or likely do have guns and threaten to use them against police lives matter...

Sorry that people call out when someone doesn't actually make an argument

That's not true. MLK was based. He would scowl at BLM. Absolutely, he would.

You think all these white citizens are outstanding then? They are all perfect? They don't commit crimes? This same board then proceeds to demonize every demographic of the left while praising the majority of demographics of the right, especially the ones who are racist and bigoted. You only care about the welfare of a small portion of your country.

>if MLK was alive today, blacks would call him an Uncle Tom

You act like they didn't do this when he was alive.

>pol is one person

Cred Forums houses a large percentage of racists who only care about white people

What if Cred Forums grew up and now has gotten into Cred Forums

Coal burner getting her daily dose of cultural enrichment. Notice how the kid just stays there in the couch with her face covered, she is used to it.

When you don't say anything of substance and then give no reasoning behind your comments people are likely to disregard them. Also it's a fucking meme you goddamn newfag.

>who only care about
their own ego, since they are perfectly fine copying jewish mentality.

I'm fine with this quote. I hate niggers for acting like niggers, not just because they are black. I feel bad for the retards, but I don't hate them.

There is literally nothing wrong with that MLK statement.

That means no "black culture", no affirmative action, no white genocide, etc.

Just go back to where you came from. You obviously don't understand anything about Cred Forums. We are Unironically a board of peace.

carlin actually became Cred Forums tier right before his death

youtube.com/watch?v=x2aHwvRSAzY

>Cred Forums houses a large percentage of racists who only care about white people
Im a racist and only care about latinos, what is your point?

1. disrespect and respect when you must
2. fuck the jews
3. fuck em for life

Sounds like you got triggered.

So black USA is not USA?

What is triggering about OP?

Chinese have chinatown. Owned and operated by chinese. Italians have italian neighborhoods owned and operated by itallians. Blacks have black neighborhoods owned and operated by various interests. We gave up sovereignty over ourselves for the promise of acceptance in white spaces.

republicucks ARE the stalemate in congress you dip

Martin Luther King jr. would be very disappointed with black people today.

Congratulations on your victory Madame President.

Happy to oblige, greatest ally.

Kill yourself retard

We gave you Liberia for a totally sovereign state...

>I don't have an actual retort or argument
>k-k-kill yourself r-r-retard
Wow you sure showed him.

If we judged them on the content of their character, they would beg us to judge them on the color of their skin.

>i want to live in a white system, get benefits from it and have "sovereignty"
If you don't want full sovereignty back in Africa, you can at least gain some by encouraging your community to reject welfare shekels.

Where do /polacks browse more often?
Answer the official poll here:
strawpoll.me/11357375

I know. That has nothing to do with the civil rights movement though. I have been reading more about modern Liberia though. Their president is probably the best leader in Africa and legitimately wants to make Liberia a nice place to live but literally everyone else keeps getting in her way. Also her own people get mad at her because she won't condone things like lynching gays or burning peopke alive in the streets. Just imagine bwing in her shoes. You escape the horrors of west africa at a young age, become a profesor of economics, come back to help your people and they just keep spitting in your face and trying to oust you. It's so sad.

That's an interesting point of view (especially from an Afrikaner perspective).

It's not contradicted by the way things got *worse* for black society in some ways post civil rights.

But that's literally what I'm saying. Gibs culture started after the civil rights movement.

>content of their character
>character is a stupid nigger

No, what you were literally saying is that blacks gave up their sovereignty in exchange for "acceptance in white spaces". Are you telling me that's a funny way to spell "whitey's tax shekels"?

Da Tovarisch

It warms my heart knowing even favelas have Internet.

Surprised he didn't rape both of them, I guess they aren't all bad apples.

Hitler wanted a religion that valued strength, if germans had've fought like muslims in ww2 we'd be free today.

>I'm not triggered at all
>heres a wall of text to let you know im not triggered

Contrary to popular belief, even BLM get triggered by that quote, because it doesn't fit their narrative. Fact.

Acceptance in white spaces over time evolved into "spmeone else do it" it would have been better if blacks only fought for equal protections under the law and still kept their own businesses and communities. Sovereignty here is used to mean responsibility and control over our own identity and future.

>Sovereignty here is used to mean responsibility and control over our own identity and future.
How exactly is becoming dependent on giveouts from whites an inevitable outcome of demanding fair treatment from them?

*man with towel on forehead.jpeg*

>It warms my heart knowing even favelas have Internet.
Not only do they have internet, they dont pay for it or eletricity or water or rent or taxes...

They probrably also have more money then you as a result of not paying for shit and getting money from drug dealing.

Life is strange right?

>Surprised he didn't rape both of them, I guess they aren't all bad apples.
Just because it was not on camera doesnt mean it didnt happen.

The concept MLK advocated for is currently referred to as "colorblindness", an dis generally opposed by the people loudly squealing about how EEEEEVIL racism is.

Here you go.

it's not. Reread my post.

is the kid a mulatto too?
well did it happen or are you just casting suspicion?

>is the kid a mulatto too?
Obviously it is his kid, so yes it is a filthy shitskin too.

>well did it happen or are you just casting suspicion?
I dunno, the kid was probrably originally conceived during her first rape by the nigger, dont have source so i can't be sure.

>it's not. Reread my post.
There's just no limit to your intellectual dishonesty, is there? I know it's not, but that post of yours that started this entire exchange ("We gave up sovereignty over ourselves for the promise of acceptance in white spaces") only makes sense if we assume that it is.

He's right tho

What the full why didn't she do anything
I would've stabbed that fucker and disowned that child