Sort of tired of all this CTR sliding

Sort of tired of all this CTR sliding.

Let's get a sound off of anyone voting for Trump in the general election.

Bonus points in you voted in the primaries as well.

Voted in the primaries, voting in the general. VA here.

Voted in the Louisiana primaries, and I'll vote for him again as Kek is my witness

I'll bump to say I voted in TX. Cruz won here unfortunately, but what can you do?

Voted in the primaries for Sanders. Will be voting Clinton in the general.

I voted sanders in primaries, was fooled by false promises of free education. I will not be making that mistake again. I will be voting Trump.

forgot to mention, AL user here.

>Sort of tired of all this CTR sliding.

>starts another slide thread

I wasn't going to vote because I wanted Rand or McAfee, and also moved states and have been too lazy to fill out the paperwork. However, with all the kikery around keeping Trump out of office, I'm looking to see if I can get registered in time.

CTR's prize is another Trump voter.

Man, Crash Team Racing was such a fun game. I should dust off my old PlayStation.

Texas here. Voted Trump in the primaries and I'll do it again on election day.

Registering to vote takes all of 2 minutes according to all of Hillary's youtube campaign videos.

ATTENTION
CTR IS SLIDING BLACK BILLY AND KILLARY'S LIBYA TANTRUM HARD AS FUCK
DO NOT REPLY TO SHILL THREADS WITHOUT TYPING sage IN THE EMAIL FIELD
THIS WILL PREVENT YOUR REPLY FROM BUMPING THE SHILL POST

It's the change of address that's a pain, and will take time to file. I need to just suck it up and lose a day at the DMV, but I've been putting it off.

Once that's done I'm going to ask my goybook friends how to register to vote, specifically the ones who posted that Hollywood video. I'll post the results if I get anything good in response.

If I registered for the primaries, I'm still good for the General right?

You should be, unless you did something weird. If you look around online you should be able to find a place to check your registration in your state, if you're really worried.

Make sure you know where to go to vote, sometimes (and especially this time) the local government will switch places to try and keep people from voting.

Same, probably won't matter in Soviet new York but I can try

Bump for Trump.
Bump for Bonus Points.

Na I should be good then. I changed from Independent to Republican last year so I could vote for the God Emperor in the primaries. I hold no loyalty to the Republicans because they've basically become neocon shitters but I changed for Trump. Hell, who knows if I'll even remain a Republican after this election if the Republicans sink back into their shitty trends. I mean, I'm conservative and shot but the Republicans always say they're all against immigration, they'll fight the Dems on gimme programs, all that other shit. Then after election they give the Dems everything they want.

Trump is right. People are sick of that shit, and he's the reason I'm registered Republican and voting R in this election. Republicans can adapt or die.

And that's saying something because I absolutely hate the Dems, but I'm not going to vote for the other guys just to spite the Dems if they keep being neocon cucks.

NP m80. I live in an extremely conservative little state in a tiny town. Always go vote at this church up the road. It's never busy there so I can just walk in and out real quick. Filling in the bubble next to Trump's name in the primaries felt great.

Except those fucks had Cruz at the top and Trump at the bottom. Fuggers.

Same here broseph

WI here
Didn't vote in the primaries because I wasn't registered and was too lazy. Currently registered to vote in the general.

Ohio here

Voted Trump in the primaries and vote for him again in November

Honestly not trying to slide though I guess that's what this is. I just wanted to circlejerk so relieve my depression from Clinton shills shitting up Cred Forums right now.

I saged my own thread if it makes you happy.

Not voting Trump is like saying, I love government I can't think for myself and need the wonderful government to tell me what to do? I would be lost with out them.