Creepy clowns

>For the past several months, creepy clowns have been terrorizing America, with sightings of actual clowns in at least 10 different states.

>These fiendish clowns have reportedly tried to lure women and children into the woods, chased people with knives and machetes, and yelled at people from cars. They've been spotted hanging out in cemeteries and they have been caught in the headlights of cars as they appear alongside desolate country roads in the dead of night.

Why are they doing this? Why is it happening all over the country? Did I miss a post about the clownening or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WHZPEkZCqwA
huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/16/scary-clown-northhampton-england_n_3934290.html
google.com/amp/s/wanetv.wordpress.com/2016/09/30/man-dressed-as-clown-shot-condition-critical/amp/?client=safari
youtu.be/rraP3dR6fw4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Wayne_Gacy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>For the past several months
It's been 2 weeks at most.

>itt poorly disguised viral marketing for the god-awful remake of the movie It that no one asked for

There's some apparently in my county. If one comes after me with a knife I will actually shoot them lol

they good boys, they was coming back from a kids party

#clownlivesmatter

Hasn't this been a thing that pops up every now and then? I remember news about a clown chasing someone with a machete and similar incidents from years ago. Or am I in the wrong timeline?

probably correct, native advertising

Dey wuz goin to clown college. Dey wuz turnin their life around.

the delegates all float down here dahnald

youtube.com/watch?v=WHZPEkZCqwA

WRONG TIMELINE BARRY

you can tell it is fake just by knowing that none of these clowns got shot yet.

I live on a desolate country road in a small city where some clowns have been spotted.

Can I legally run down a clown if they jump in front of my car with a knife? I mean I know I can shoot them if they really try coming at me.

It's just people meme'ing in real life.

I think it's funny. The world would be a lot more interesting if we all started dressing up like clowns and brandishing knives in strange places in our spare time rather than posting pepe's online.

Well, last year or the year before that there was some dude in my town that would just walk around dressed as a clown with a machete in the middle of the night. So yeah its happened before

No, I remember this being a thing a couple years ago. For some reason its happening again. Most likely viral marketing, like others said. But still...

huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/16/scary-clown-northhampton-england_n_3934290.html

Pardon the HuffPo, first article google gave me.

remainder there is a network of clowns that are collaborating this.

it started as a creepypasta that turned out to be true

We should start calling in people wearing burqas since my feelings are as important as someone who os afraid of clowns.

> Jew trying to shift attention to a made up secret network of clowns

Yeah... how do I join the clown corps?

>All this staged shit with friends acting as the casual people who just come around

Old and boring

No they haven't, everyone involved us a faggot
Stop

They're just clowning around.

yes but this is more legit
probably just harmless copycat stuff but would be real creepy if there are some john wayne gacys out there that will use it to their advantage

>Can I legally run down
I don't think pursuing a threat is legal in any state.

>look it up
>they're actually making a sequel to killer klowns from outer space

yeah im sure its a personal decision of random ppl

Fuck off with your viral marketing you kike. You make this thread twice a day.

U wot m8

google.com/amp/s/wanetv.wordpress.com/2016/09/30/man-dressed-as-clown-shot-condition-critical/amp/?client=safari

>purge symbolism
>no coincidence

youtu.be/rraP3dR6fw4

This looks pretty real to me tbqh

>This looks pretty real to me tbqh

How old are you ? 12 ?

So what are you guys gonna dress up as for Halloween?

Myself, although Cred Forums should get together and dress up as frogs.

REVERSE FLASH BABY

>Why are they doing this?
for laughs, obviously

dunno if all their pranks included "actors" who played the victims.

>Can I legally run down a clown if they jump in front of my car with a knife?
Yes, but you have to call the police afterwards.

>Dress as a clown
>Remove spics and coons
>Never be recognized
>Never get caught
ayy

Wrong.

The military is trying to cover up the REAL impact of the Gulf oil spill... The toxins released into the ocean have been transforming normal human beings into murderous clowns.

It's going to grow exponentially as the toxins have bioaccumulated in the bodies of those things to the point where the mutating effects of the toxin can be spread through machete wounds.

Just a bunch of juggalos, how do americans not know about these fucks by now?

No, it's been at least a month or more

source: work in news, and we've been covering these since at least August

The only person I can think of is John Wayne Gacey, though that was late 70's

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Wayne_Gacy

I wouldn't doubt that some dudes use it as a cover like he did.

But yeah, OP's post is most probably a marketing campaign.