STUPID DUMB, AMERICAN SCUM

>MUH CONSTITUTION MUH GUNS MUH FREEDUMBS HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

There are mass shootings every day in the U.S. because of your disgusting outdated gun laws. Why don't you guys just ban guns? Morons, I tell ya.

BUT MUH NIGGERS

I think US gun laws are great. I think Canada is a shit hole, though.

Except for Lauren Southern.

lol

L E A F
E
A
F

Then we'd be just as bad as Leafs.

What's this new hurr meme, I see you're hip and with the lingo these kids are posting nowadays

What if I told you that Americans literally do not give a flying fuck what non -Americans think about anything, ever?

You don't know what it is like to live in a crime-ridden shithole without access to guns for self-protection you FUCKING LEAF.

A

ATTENTION
CTR IS SLIDING BLACK BILLY AND KILLARY'S LIBYA TANTRUM HARD AS FUCK
DO NOT REPLY TO SHILL THREADS WITHOUT TYPING sage IN THE EMAIL FIELD
THIS WILL PREVENT YOUR REPLY FROM BUMPING THE SHILL POST

I chum the waters. life of a sea captain

slidepost

is it all jews here

>be leaf
>be A FUCKING LEAF
>develop a bad cough
>go to the hospital
>one month later
>begin coughing up blood
>two months later
>lose finer motor skills, unable to leave the waiting room to use the restroom
>three months later
>dead
>eight months later
>doctor is finally able to see you

>yfw third worlders are so cucked they openly mock the concept of freedom

American gun laws are great you fucking leaf

butthurt cana-fag taking out his NEET welfare life anger out on the USA.

I see so many videos from Brazil of violent thugs getting stopped by off-duty cops with guns. But they are always off-duty cops. It makes me wonder what would happen to the crime in Brazil if regular people were allowed to carry guns.

FUCKING

>canada

>rasheed

It's actually an old meme that goes back to the old internet. I'm keeping it alive, I'm reviving it you faggots.

>HURRRRRR DON'T USE THAT MEME HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Fuck you.

>be canadian
>be told canada is better than USA your whole life
>get internet, figure out canada is a shithole
>get angry at USA cause you're a brain washed canadian faggot

>be amerifat
>die because you can't afford healthcare
>finally manage to lose a couple of pounds

LEAF

>be defective canadian welfare loser who needs constant medical attention because of drug addict alcoholic trash parents
>Hurr Durrr LUVVV mah freeee healthcare

thats why we are the land of the free

and u arent

Damn BTFO by your own country men. Sad, really just sad.

Who the fuck needs constant hospital visits?
Y'all should be fucking dead.

Even if I lived in America (which i wish I did) , I would not care about the price of hospitals, cause I NEVER need one.

Must be good genetics.

WHY, do I need to pay for your sick self??

You some kind of useless fucking mooch?? Proud to be some sick idiot and you get FREE doctors?
You SHOULD be dead. Fuck you leper.

>mass shootings every day
>mass shootings
nice buzzword
If you mean inner-city feral niggers shoot each other every day, then yes, you are correct.

I'm sorry were you saying something?

I like how the rest of the world has an opinion about America but we don't give a fuck about the rest of the world.

looking at where the shooting happens vs no gun zones.

makes my neurons click

>be spaniard
>shit, you're a spaniard

>huuur durr if I lived in Merica, I'd have hospital bills up the asshole. Mom was a crack slut, dad was drunk. I was born with autism. I need constant hospital visits
>Good thing for canada. I can be a retard mooch and everyone else pays for it.
>Go canaduh eh??

Rich people pay for their own doctors. pay for the very best.
You canadians can sit around and brag about how much you save being a defective cunt cause canada has "free" healthcare.

Eat my dick canadian trash

be unemployed

have medicaid

when i get sick i wait until im not sick cuz i still dont want to go to doctor

A

FUCKING

>leaf
Saged and reported

leaf

If murica changed gun ownership to melee weapons and swords how would the states look the year after?

>implying we should give a shit about what the rest of the world thinks

You're right but expressed it like a retard

I find it funny people always focus on the gun law instead of looking into the anti-psychotic medication they where on and then got off causing them to shoot places up. I also find it funny that most gun crimes are due to ill educated people in the lower class neighborhoods. There are also alot of muslims that get their hands on guns in this country and spread their ideas therough bullets.

If the government wasn't in the pockets of pharmacutical companies we would have less crazies.

If the government would look more into how to put funding into the education system instead of how much money that can take out of it, there could possibly be more educated people that instead of using violence to get ahead they use knowledge.

If the U.S. would stop letting terroist into the country we would have less radical islamic people

I don't remember seeing herion legal but somehow people get ahold of it and die on it everyday.

TL;DR anybody that thinks the government is trying to take away guns to protect you.. think again!

>you guys do something different from the rest of the world

Yeah, that's kind of the point.

>Be Canadian
>Strict gun laws
>If someone invades my house I am not allowed to shoot them
>I can go to jail for defending myself
>This is good because that lowers the chance of school shootings and women literally only vote because of muh children and muh vagina

Yeah gun laws are great :^)

Don't forget the options field when responding to shitty leaf threads.

>EMAIL FIELD

what did he mean by this

you must be new.

FUCKING AMERICAN
HAVE YOUR HAMBURGER
DO ANOTHER HOT DOG
I KOREAN
YOU FUCK OFF NOW

Not true. If someone invades your house you are allowed to use whatever force is necessary to stop them.