How are we going to physically remove them all? There are just so many

How are we going to physically remove them all? There are just so many.

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ham
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamilton_(musical)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Ham4Her
What does that even mean? I get the pokemon and star wars bullshit, but what's the last one?

They'll fall in line.

Hispanic-Asian Mix?

>that fucking guy in the middle
His only motivation is getting some poon right? No one is actually like that right?

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ham

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamilton_(musical)

>arm yourselves

TRUMP WINS, CUNTS AND KEKS WILL PAY. HAVE NO FEAR.

HAM IS CHINK SURNAME

Is that Pokeball shirt an official Clinton Tee? Can she just use a trademarked symbol like that?

like this. the answer to 1984 is 1933.

Just strongarm away as much power as possible from them until they grow up.

What? Nu-males?

With another war of course, the country with the most soft male population will lose, the goverment of this country will realize this and it will be obligatory to man the fuck up at some point, probably during obligatory military service.

vomit.jpeg

how are these people allowed to live?
I mean, LOOK AT THEM!

crazy kings

WE got this senpai

>S-surely this means Jess or Kate will fuck me now
>Any day now

>Hispanic
>a race
inb4 muh mestizos
>mestizos
>Hispanic
No more hispanic than mulattos are white.

Don't you mean 1488.

exactly, thanks Geert

If you kill 1000 people in a day then you will kill 100000 in a year. Bring a few mates and it's an easycaust.

It pisses me off that they stole the Rebel Alliance Starbird.

Ham is another word for pork

I cannot stand these little AIDS-ridden skinny faggots anymore

My first instinct when I see these pieces of shit is to KILL

Pull welfare and 80% of them will disappear within months.

>not just killing the men and subjugating the nu-women for breeding purposes

i mean the white race has to endure somehow? if we lock them in a room long enough their blue/pink hair dye should grow out.

Hamliton is a musical about WE WUZ FOUNDING FATHERS N SHIEET that somehow has been lavished with awards and praise despite sounding like a bad 8th grade educational play.

lemmings follow the leader

if a strong leader goes in the opposite direction, they will follow

Look at Nazi Germany... many were cucks but eventually they came around and became total converts

it is their nature

>Ham4her

I thought calling women pigs was a bad thing

I'm from the UK so I don't really understand this whole 'saving the white race' business. As long as the upper class remains pure it doesn't matter what colour the slags are.

hamplanets 4 her

They can just kill themselves when Trump wins.

this, but a lot of them will start rioting and stealing so have plenty of ammo prepared to defend your local businesses and homes.

Worked well in Rhodesia and South Africa

The upper class left while considerably richer. The excursion was a clear success built on the corpses of the lower classes.

So where are the upper classes going to move to?

Is it somehow a Harambe meme with the r in a different place?

Wherever money is welcome. Africa is no longer profitable so naturally no one is willing to stay there.
The Rhodesians have my sympathy but they didn't read the writing on the walls. When the USA told the Rhodesian government to commit suicide they were left to struggle under a negro government without even considering to just leave.

>But muh land.
The world is full of land.

how does one man eat an entire cow?

One bite at a time.

> so many of them
> posts a picture of 3 retards

I will enjoy telling these useful idiots to fuck off to Canada after Trump wins

>muh guns are scary except when the government has them
>muh immigrants and cultural enrichment
>muh globalism
>muh progressive 2016 leader

Worthless cucks

Are you a nazi? Killing madmen is eugenics practice.

>what does that even mean?
No one knows what it means, it's provocative, it gets the people going!

FEMA low energy camps

Dont remove.

Build gulags for the males and use the females as sex slaves

With hot lead and cold steel. I'm ready for the next civil war. Are you?

Can't Lucas arts and Nintendo sue them?

>abusing the Pokemon brand for the hillary campaign

my jimmies are rustled in every way.

t. /vp/

More like he brings friends. Even if you eat beef for every meal it's going to be pretty close to expiry if you go at it alone.

You mean Disney? Because that Rebel shirt triggers me more than anything how Star Wars has gone full sjw with two movies back-to-back with female leads. And let's not forget JJ's "so fucking white" comment... but I've pretty much made peace with Star Wars becoming a watered down action movie series now. We'll always have the originals.

My body, soul, and weapon are ready, comrade.

Did they even paid for the use of intellectual property? i wouldn't be surprised if they didn't

Can anyone trigger Nintendo to go after them or something?

> you will never clean up dead female corpses after a battle and dig a large grave for them, slowly dragging the bodies by their supple young ankles, burying girls who are barely old enough to vote and looking at the innocent expressions on their dead faces, their hair mats with blood, their wounds buzzing with flies as you pile up the bodies, their rich thighs jiggling with each corpse you pile on. Finally you cover them again and the worms and maggots go to work, rotting their soft innocent flesh into shreds of meat to enrich the soil, until they become part of nature again.
Race war when

How the fuck can they seriously associate Clinton, Establishment Embodied, with the rebel insignia?

And get audited by the irs?

no, I don't think so because I feel like nowadays you can upload and host """"(((fan-merchandise)))"""" on sites like redbubble or just ebay and basically sell unlicensed t-shirts with fan-art from any intellectual property on it. that has certain advantages and disadvantages. I think they usually don't sue because they see it has free advertising and because the influx of fake stuff is just too high.

Fat acceptable movement

>obvious child
kek

>How
Believe in the power of Kek

Nintendo and Lucas Arts can sue Hillary Clinton for property rights usage of their symbols.

I bet when they go to rallies people stop them and say "Haha, nice shirt! Where'd you get it?" and then they get to plug their etsy store or something and the person who asked about the shirt gets nerd cred in front of their friends and will never even go on etsy while the shirt-wearer will feel self validation at being an oppressed genderqueer nerd who openly shows their politics and fandoms at the same time, thus showing that they are true capitalists because they only things they support they need to pay for.

>pro-big government leftists think they're the rebellion
LOOK AT HOW REBELLIOUS WE ARE
OBEYING THE GOVERNMENT AND DEMANDING IT HAS MORE POWER AND LIMITING INDIVIDUAL FREEDOMS

now I want to move to Argentina

God I miss Hamtaro

>Rebel Alliance symbol
HILLARY IS LITERALLY PALPATINE THOUGH WHAT THE FUCK

Empire is the based side, you retard

Bill is Palpatine and Hillary is Dooku

By pure appearances, sure

>hard as a motherfucker 4 her

Hard ass motherfucker? Yeah that Asian girl looks like a hard ass motherfucker. Very powerful, very intimidating.

Totally

you know its bad when the guy is wearing catseye problem glasses

>nu-male galore

he's embarrassing. nu-cucks like him, all eat shit.

Damn, Skrillex looks like a heroin addict now.
He really let himself go.

What's the haircut on the left called? I really dislike that one the most.

HAM: Hard as a motherfucker

i.e. Going HAM on some bottomless breadsticks at Olive garden.

Why does this trigger me so much? FUCKING NUMALES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Ham
>Hispanic Asian Mix

Female heroes. Sells weapons for cash to fund husbands hooker addiction. Sounds like a hero to me.

>belly button piercing
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

>Implying that numales are capable of physical labour

These kids get their welfare from mommy and daddy. The boomers did this.

This is such a forced reference. It's embarassing.

Is this Kotaku?

we don't want your idiots.

Evolution will weed them out for us, that's how it works

you can't remove these vile creatures.
they will rampage and rampage and rampage and destroy human civilization because thats literally all boomer niggers taught them, that and to ignore logic with every particle of their being.

They will kill themselfs when Trump wins.

These are some truly disgusting specimens

Execute the Order 1488

Why does that guy remind me of Norman Bates?

This picture pisses me off so much as an asian. Look at the eyes of the 2 indoctrinated lefties on the left. They're eyes are so empty and don't actually reflect the smiles on they're lips. The asian girls eyes however are actually smiling, but we as a race are just too programmed to go along with the flow and blend in with our surroundings, so when we go to universities filled with lefties and their ideologies we just end up following along. Thankfully once we get out and get jobs we generally start getting more conservative.

It would have made more sense if Sweden was one of the traitors.

b-but they provide so much lulz. If they're gone, might as well kill myself.

I had to hold myself back from punching my screen how is someones face so punchable ?

Noice

It's okay,they'll either all emigrate to Europe or kill themselves if Trump wins.

Look at the woman in the left. Simply disgusting.

Don't even mind lefty asians desu because, like you say, slopes are pretty much low empathy robots programmed to maximise their potential in society.

Then why did you elect Trudeau?

Gas chambers.

I'm with Herr

You don't.

These are the people who don't have a unique thought in their head, even their political opinion needs to be cross-branded with some hobby they like better.

They'll be exactly what the dominate society tells them to be.

Thats a dude.

>America acting out the order
>Germany surviving

But Hillary would need to be captured before you could choose her.

How do nu males always manage to look like AIDS victims from the 90s? Not even in a heroin chic way, they just look weak and sick, their diet is probably filled with processed shit and vegan alternatives.

>how will we remove them all
Sort to speak

They'll remove themselves by failing to reproduce, and by putting themselves in dangerous situations with dangerous minorities in the name of "tolerance."

Also, most of them don't actually vote. I'm not kidding, and I know it sounds ridiculous, but many of them are actually so lazy and/or socially anxious that come election day, a number of them will spend the afternoon making excuses for themselves until the booths close.

It always seems like the last generation of men are weaker.

Now that I am the last generation it just feels weird.

Gas.

It would be a shame if rumors of violent racist whites planning to bring guns to the local precinct to kill Hillary supporters were to spread around on social media over the next month

image saved, thank you germanbro